Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Subject: Ilhan_Omar’s_daughter,_Isra_Hirsi_suspended
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:26:25 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:26 UTC

https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/us-news/ilhan-omars-daughter-says-shes-homeless-after-being-suspended-from-college-over-anti-israel-protests/

The privileged daughter of Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar amazingly claims
she’s homeless and can’t get food after being kicked out of her
prestigious $90,000-per-year Barnard College dorm following her arrest
at last week’s anti-Israel protests on Columbia University’s campus.

Isra Hirsi, 21, and a handful of other Barnard students were slapped
with suspensions after they were among the more than 100 protestors
cuffed and hauled away for refusing to clear out from a tent
encampment on the Ivy League school’s campus last Thursday.

“I was a little bit frantic, like, where am I going to sleep? Where am
I gonna go?” she whined to Teen Vogue after learning she’d been
evicted from campus housing and banned from using the dining hall.

Well, like, boo hoo.

Anything else I might say has already been said by other people in the
comments in the article.

--
bill

Re: Ilhan Omar’s daughter, Isra Hirsi suspended

<v06eco$14d10$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=22521&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22521

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re:_Ilhan_Omar’s_daughter,_Isra_Hirsi_suspend
ed
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 14:39:06 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:39 UTC

On 4/22/2024 11:26 AM, bfh wrote:
> https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/us-news/ilhan-omars-daughter-says-shes-homeless-after-being-suspended-from-college-over-anti-israel-protests/

> The privileged daughter of Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar amazingly claims
> she’s homeless and can’t get food after being kicked out of her
> prestigious $90,000-per-year Barnard College dorm following her arrest
> at last week’s anti-Israel protests on Columbia University’s campus.
>
> Isra Hirsi, 21, and a handful of other Barnard students were slapped
> with suspensions after they were among the more than 100 protestors
> cuffed and hauled away for refusing to clear out from a tent encampment
> on the Ivy League school’s campus last Thursday.
>
> “I was a little bit frantic, like, where am I going to sleep? Where am I
> gonna go?” she whined to Teen Vogue after learning she’d been evicted
> from campus housing and banned from using the dining hall.
>
> Well, like, boo hoo.
>
> Anything else I might say has already been said by other people in the
> comments in the article.

Yeah, brings a tear to my eye, too.

Re: Ilhan Omar’s daughter, Isra Hirsi suspended

<2bzVN.25638$QQ_1.2811@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=22522&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22522

Subject: Re:_Ilhan_Omar’s_daughter,_Isra_Hirsi_suspended
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:49:18 -0400
 by: bfh - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 19:49 UTC

George Anthony wrote:
> On 4/22/2024 11:26 AM, bfh wrote:
>> https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/us-news/ilhan-omars-daughter-says-shes-homeless-after-being-suspended-from-college-over-anti-israel-protests/

>> The privileged daughter of Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar amazingly
>> claims she’s homeless and can’t get food after being kicked out
>> of her prestigious $90,000-per-year Barnard College dorm following
>> her arrest at last week’s anti-Israel protests on Columbia
>> University’s campus.
>>
>> Isra Hirsi, 21, and a handful of other Barnard students were slapped
>> with suspensions after they were among the more than 100 protestors
>> cuffed and hauled away for refusing to clear out from a tent
>> encampment on the Ivy League school’s campus last Thursday.
>>
>> “I was a little bit frantic, like, where am I going to sleep?
>> Where am I gonna go?” she whined to Teen Vogue after learning
>> she’d been evicted from campus housing and banned from using the
>> dining hall.
>>
>> Well, like, boo hoo.
>>
>> Anything else I might say has already been said by other people in
>> the comments in the article.
>>

> Yeah, brings a tear to my eye, too.

Just one?

--
bill

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Ilhan Omar’s daughter, Isra Hirsi suspended