From: ganthony@gmail.org (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: OT? - Good Ol' Bidenomics
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:19:58 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:19 UTC

strikes another blow.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/inflation-pushing-next-generation-farmers-out-of-the-business-cant-believe-what-things-cost

Re: OT? - Good Ol' Bidenomics

<uvv736$3du1t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=22508&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22508

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Subject: Re: OT? - Good Ol' Bidenomics
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:51:33 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 01:51 UTC

On 4/19/2024 7:19 PM, George Anthony wrote:
> strikes another blow.
>
> https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/inflation-pushing-next-generation-farmers-out-of-the-business-cant-believe-what-things-cost

Powell's last remarks kind of put the nail in the coffin of that
inflation being transitory lie. Course we all knew that anyway.

Terrible the way our country treats farming. Yes, big ag is trying to
completely take over, and yes the libtards and their regulation actually
help them do it. In Wisconsin, I see some hope. There are lots of
these small specialty farms, some even as small as ten acres. Younger
people are even doing it as a way to bring up their families away from
the craziness going on all around them. I try and support them all I can.

Both my grandparents were farmers. I loved the farm, and if I had to do
it all over again, I would be living on a farm. My dad hated being a
farmer, and joined the service to get away from it. In his day, at
school the children of farm families were considered "dumb farmers." He
hated that and spent the rest of his life trying to get wealthy and not
be just a dumb farmer. We would have all been better off if he hadn't
been that way. I'm not one to cry over spilt milk, but it does make me
sad thinking about what could have been. Farming is a good way to live.

Useless fact: part of O'Hare airport sits on land one of my grandparents
owned.

--
Stand With Israel!

Re: OT? - Good Ol' Bidenomics

<Q_FUN.3956$oobd.1431@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=22509&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22509

Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
From: redydog@rye.net (bfh)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:45:04 -0400
 by: bfh - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:45 UTC

sticks wrote:
> On 4/19/2024 7:19 PM, George Anthony wrote:
>> strikes another blow.
>>
>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/inflation-pushing-next-generation-farmers-out-of-the-business-cant-believe-what-things-cost
>>

> Powell's last remarks kind of put the nail in the coffin of that
> inflation being transitory lie.  Course we all knew that anyway.
>
> Terrible the way our country treats farming.  Yes, big ag is trying to
> completely take over,

Don't forget big asia.

--
bill

Re: OT? - Good Ol' Bidenomics

<v00pp4$3ogcu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=22511&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22511

From: ganthony@gmail.org (George Anthony)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:16:37 -0500
 by: George Anthony - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 16:16 UTC

On 4/19/2024 9:45 PM, bfh wrote:
> sticks wrote:
>> On 4/19/2024 7:19 PM, George Anthony wrote:
>>> strikes another blow.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/inflation-pushing-next-generation-farmers-out-of-the-business-cant-believe-what-things-cost
>>
>> Powell's last remarks kind of put the nail in the coffin of that
>> inflation being transitory lie.  Course we all knew that anyway.
>>
>> Terrible the way our country treats farming.  Yes, big ag is trying to
>> completely take over,
>
> Don't forget big asia.
>
>> and yes the libtards and their regulation actually help them do it.
>> In Wisconsin, I see some hope.  There are lots of these small
>> specialty farms, some even as small as ten acres. Younger people are
>> even doing it as a way to bring up their families away from the
>> craziness going on all around them.  I try and support them all I can.
>>
>> Both my grandparents were farmers.  I loved the farm, and if I had to
>> do it all over again, I would be living on a farm.  My dad hated being
>> a farmer, and joined the service to get away from it.  In his day, at
>> school the children of farm families were considered "dumb farmers."
>> He hated that and spent the rest of his life trying to get wealthy and
>> not be just a dumb farmer.  We would have all been better off if he
>> hadn't been that way.  I'm not one to cry over spilt milk, but it does
>> make me sad thinking about what could have been.  Farming is a good
>> way to live.
>>
>> Useless fact: part of O'Hare airport sits on land one of my
>> grandparents owned.

Jimmy Carter was like the second coming compared to this America hating
criminal asshole we have masquerading as the president. Ukraine, North
Korea, China, Iran, et al, are taking advantage of this Neville
Chamberlain impersonator. They must have more dirt on the Biden crime
family than sand in the Arabian desert.

上帝幫助我們 (trying to learn our next national language)

Re: OT? - Good Ol' Bidenomics

<v00ss2$3p3r6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=22512&group=rec.outdoors.rv-travel#22512

From: wolverine01@charter.net (sticks)
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.rv-travel
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:09:23 -0500
 by: sticks - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:09 UTC

On 4/20/2024 11:16 AM, George Anthony wrote:
> On 4/19/2024 9:45 PM, bfh wrote:
>> sticks wrote:

>>> Powell's last remarks kind of put the nail in the coffin of that
>>> inflation being transitory lie.  Course we all knew that anyway.
>>>
>>> Terrible the way our country treats farming.  Yes, big ag is trying
>>> to completely take over,
>>
>> Don't forget big asia.
>>
>>> and yes the libtards and their regulation actually help them do it.
>>> In Wisconsin, I see some hope.  There are lots of these small
>>> specialty farms, some even as small as ten acres. Younger people are
>>> even doing it as a way to bring up their families away from the
>>> craziness going on all around them.  I try and support them all I can.
>>>
>>> Both my grandparents were farmers.  I loved the farm, and if I had to
>>> do it all over again, I would be living on a farm.  My dad hated
>>> being a farmer, and joined the service to get away from it.  In his
>>> day, at school the children of farm families were considered "dumb
>>> farmers." He hated that and spent the rest of his life trying to get
>>> wealthy and not be just a dumb farmer.  We would have all been better
>>> off if he hadn't been that way.  I'm not one to cry over spilt milk,
>>> but it does make me sad thinking about what could have been.  Farming
>>> is a good way to live.
>>>
>>> Useless fact: part of O'Hare airport sits on land one of my
>>> grandparents owned.
>>>

> Jimmy Carter was like the second coming compared to this America hating
> criminal asshole we have masquerading as the president. Ukraine, North
> Korea, China, Iran, et al, are taking advantage of this Neville
> Chamberlain impersonator. They must have more dirt on the Biden crime
> family than sand in the Arabian desert.

I would go on to say it is most likely the reason Dr. Jill is letting
him do this again, even though she must know he's incapable of it and is
dangerous to the country. It keeps him in control of the DOJ and Hunter
and Joe out of prison enjoying their illicit gains. They're the most
corrupt family in this high a level of government the country has ever
seen. They ignore all this and make shit up about their political
opponents, and their dumb ass followers take it hook line and sinker.
Evil MOFO's!

> 上帝幫助我們  (trying to  learn our next national language)

--
Stand With Israel!

interests / rec.outdoors.rv-travel / Re: OT? - Good Ol' Bidenomics