From: ram@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Stefan Ram)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: Maybe I've got it now!
Date: 26 Apr 2024 09:25:15 GMT
 by: Stefan Ram - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:25 UTC

"U-Haul" can be read as "You haul." which is perfectly fine
grammatically as the verb "haul" can be use intransitively.
(If you rent a truck from them, you have to haul the stuff
up there yourself!)

"YouTube" can be split into "You tube.", but this is not
grammatical; "tube" is a noun, I take it. However, if we
consider that in AAVE "you" can apparently be used for "your"
(as a chatbot told me), "YouTube" could mean "your tube"!