Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 10:40:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: jew ownership of the US was complete by the time of tthe Reagan presidency
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 18:40 UTC

"But the most resonant example is 1982, when Ronald Reagan told Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin to cease Israeli’s bombardment of Beirut.. “Menachem,” Reagan said, “this is a holocaust.” To Reagan’s surprise, his threat of an agonizing reappraisal worked. “I didn’t know I had that kind of power,” he told his aide Mike Deaver"

the president of the US SURPRISED that the piranha of a jew country listened to him !!!!!!!!!!!

"Hug the Israelis tight and reassure them endlessly of your undying commitment; that was the way to win an argument with them.

There have been some Israeli leaders who responded to this approach, but Benjamin Netanyahu was never one of them. Bill Clinton’s comment after first meeting with Netanyahu in 1996 — “Who’s the fucking superpower here? — reflects Bibi’s considered judgment that he can call forth domestic opposition in the United States that will nullify any threat from a U.S. president."

of course, Repub KKKers and Nazis, recognizing a fellow Nazi in Net'hu, invited him to address the joint congress, over Obama's objections

Jews - you really need to die.

Re: jew ownership of the US was complete by the time of tthe Reagan presidency

<e4027dcb-0e4e-44db-92d7-443a8649f77bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=198135&group=alt.usage.english#198135

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 10:51:48 -0800 (PST)
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 18:51 UTC

On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:40:50 PM UTC-5, S K wrote:
> "But the most resonant example is 1982, when Ronald Reagan told Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin to cease Israeli’s bombardment of Beirut. “Menachem,” Reagan said, “this is a holocaust.” To Reagan’s surprise, his threat of an agonizing reappraisal worked. “I didn’t know I had that kind of power,” he told his aide Mike Deaver"
>
> the president of the US SURPRISED that the piranha of a jew country listened to him !!!!!!!!!!!
>
> "Hug the Israelis tight and reassure them endlessly of your undying commitment; that was the way to win an argument with them.
>
> There have been some Israeli leaders who responded to this approach, but Benjamin Netanyahu was never one of them. Bill Clinton’s comment after first meeting with Netanyahu in 1996 — “Who’s the fucking superpower here? — reflects Bibi’s considered judgment that he can call forth domestic opposition in the United States that will nullify any threat from a U.S. president."
>
> of course, Repub KKKers and Nazis, recognizing a fellow Nazi in Net'hu, invited him to address the joint congress, over Obama's objections
>
> Jews - you really need to die.

"On present trends — no exit to the Sinai for the mass of Gaza’s population, the complete collapse of the health and sanitation systems, relentless Israeli military pressure and economic blockade, 1.5 million already displaced — it is difficult to see how the total casualty count among Gazans avoids numbers in the hundreds of thousands. Probably many more will die from disease and epidemics than from bullets and bombs. The experience, as Netanyahu has said, will be remembered “for decades to come.” What if it registers in world public opinion as an historic crime?"

If the jew lepers don't stop soon, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF GAZANS MAY DIE"

Of course Egypt being a cur-dog to the US and Israel is part of the problem too.

But jews have placed a death sentence on themselves. After this, the world cannot afford to let them pollute the earth by existing.

interests / alt.usage.english / jew ownership of the US was complete by the time of tthe Reagan presidency