What does not destroy me, makes me stronger. -- Nietzsche

interests / alt.usage.english / Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay

SubjectAuthor
* Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashayS K
`* Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashayS K
 `* Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashayMadhu
  `* Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashayS K
   `* Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashayS K
    `* Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashayS K
     `- Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashayS K

1
Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay

<6c1cbee6-3748-426f-9312-ecf391dc009an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=198039&group=alt.usage.english#198039

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 10:43:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 18:43 UTC

Indians know from the festering Kashmir insurgency that there is a civilized way to fight against guerilla freedom fighters.

I don't know nor care who this Madhu creature is.

Ranjit has been threatened by the curse on the newsgroup that he will be ostracized by goras if he responds to my jew posts.

I am surprised that Arindam Mahashay fears the disapproval of Goras and is not willing to condemn the unprecedented barbarism on the jew war against civilians.

https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/featured/turkish-president-condemns-unprecedented-israeli-barbarism-in-palestine/ar-AA1jLhBP

"RIYADH — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan expressed strong criticism against Western countries on Saturday for their silence regarding the ongoing massacre in Palestine.

Addressing the extraordinary joint Arab-Islamic summit in Riyadh, Erdogan lamented, “It is shameful that Western nations, known for advocating human rights and freedoms, choose to remain silent in the face of the Palestinian tragedy.”

Highlighting the severity of the situation, he said: “We are witnessing unprecedented barbarism in history, with bombings targeting hospitals, schools, and refugee camps, resulting in the massacre of innocent civilians.”

Erdogan emphasized the urgent need to deliver fuel, particularly to hospitals in Gaza.
Proposing a proactive approach, he suggested “We believe it is crucial to establish a fund within the Organization of Islamic Cooperation for the reconstruction of Gaza.”

Erdogan also called for an investigation into the existence of nuclear weapons, acknowledged by Israeli ministers, urging transparency.

“The issue of nuclear weapons, as confirmed by Israeli ministers, must be thoroughly investigated. If there are nuclear bombs outside the oversight of the International Atomic Energy Agency, they should be disclosed.”

Characterizing the Israeli administration as the “spoiled child of the West,” Erdogan insisted that it is imperative for them to compensate for the damages caused."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh-sWB2bBTk

in this phase of the war - ONLY jews are killing civilians, jews cut electricity to hospitals, and high five each other on killing premature babies.

jews will not stop before extracting a 20:1 body count - something they have learnt from Nazis.

Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay

<a69c4f48-0c32-479f-ae82-e63e1d65e196n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=198081&group=alt.usage.english#198081

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 15:33:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sat, 11 Nov 2023 23:33 UTC

On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 6:11:18 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Sunday, 12 November 2023 at 05:43:44 UTC+11, S K wrote:
> > Indians know from the festering Kashmir insurgency that there is a civilized way to fight against guerilla freedom fighters.
> >
> > I don't know nor care who this Madhu creature is.
> >
> > Ranjit has been threatened by the curse on the newsgroup that he will be ostracized by goras if he responds to my jew posts.
> >
> > I am surprised that Arindam Mahashay fears the disapproval of Goras and is not willing to condemn the unprecedented barbarism on the jew war against civilians.
> As to that, no problem so far as my fears go.
> I utterly condemn the cruel, bloodthirsty and vindictive assault by the Israelis upon the hapless civilian population of Gaza, and call for an immediate ceasefire, resumption of humanitarian aid, and positive peaceful moves to bettering conditions.
> As for goras, they fear ME. So they killfile me, when not showing their fastly retreating dirty heels.
>
> Arindam Banerjee
> >
> > https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/featured/turkish-president-condemns-unprecedented-israeli-barbarism-in-palestine/ar-AA1jLhBP
> >
> > "RIYADH — Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan expressed strong criticism against Western countries on Saturday for their silence regarding the ongoing massacre in Palestine.
> >
> > Addressing the extraordinary joint Arab-Islamic summit in Riyadh, Erdogan lamented, “It is shameful that Western nations, known for advocating human rights and freedoms, choose to remain silent in the face of the Palestinian tragedy.”
> >
> > Highlighting the severity of the situation, he said: “We are witnessing unprecedented barbarism in history, with bombings targeting hospitals, schools, and refugee camps, resulting in the massacre of innocent civilians.”
> >
> > Erdogan emphasized the urgent need to deliver fuel, particularly to hospitals in Gaza.
> > Proposing a proactive approach, he suggested “We believe it is crucial to establish a fund within the Organization of Islamic Cooperation for the reconstruction of Gaza.”
> >
> > Erdogan also called for an investigation into the existence of nuclear weapons, acknowledged by Israeli ministers, urging transparency.
> >
> > “The issue of nuclear weapons, as confirmed by Israeli ministers, must be thoroughly investigated. If there are nuclear bombs outside the oversight of the International Atomic Energy Agency, they should be disclosed.”
> >
> > Characterizing the Israeli administration as the “spoiled child of the West,” Erdogan insisted that it is imperative for them to compensate for the damages caused."
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh-sWB2bBTk
> >
> > in this phase of the war - ONLY jews are killing civilians, jews cut electricity to hospitals, and high five each other on killing premature babies.
> >
> > jews will not stop before extracting a 20:1 body count - something they have learnt from Nazis.

Thank you.

There is tremendous jew-love (jews bash up Muslims whom the Hindus envy and fear) among Hindutvas - although Israel sells them defective weapons that don't work at exorbitant prices.

Someone needs to educate Hindus what Jews are all about - the enemy of your enemy is actually your enemy too.

Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay

<m3ttprpatl.fsf@leonis4.robolove.meer.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=198103&group=alt.usage.english#198103

From: enometh@meer.net (Madhu)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 15:12:14 +0530
sha1:a+ATDLF/t9Wv73R045h7AvUMHyw=
 by: Madhu - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 09:42 UTC

* S K <a69c4f48-0c32-479f-ae82-e63e1d65e196n @googlegroups.com> :
Wrote on Sat, 11 Nov 2023 15:33:06 -0800 (PST):
> On Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 6:11:18 PM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Sunday, 12 November 2023 at 05:43:44 UTC+11, S K wrote:
>> > Indians know from the festering Kashmir insurgency that there is a
>> > civilized way to fight against guerilla freedom fighters.

There is no civilized way. They all go out the same way the SriLankan
tamils went out. Look up Srilanka's criticism of India's abstension
from the vote while they defend their own warcrimes.

>> > I don't know nor care who this Madhu creature is.

Are you an Indian Muslim as peeler has claimed? I didn't know any of
those showed Tamil-pride. (Other than the vaishnava ones who recite the
azhwar verses)

Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay

<a767e0f1-7704-4db0-a0c2-2044a0ca2268n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=198113&group=alt.usage.english#198113

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:44:39 -0800 (PST)
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 12:44 UTC

On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 4:42:00 AM UTC-5, Madhu wrote:
> * S K <a69c4f48-0c32-479f-ae82-e63e1d65e196n @googlegroups.com> :
> Wrote on Sat, 11 Nov 2023 15:33:06 -0800 (PST):
> There is no civilized way. They all go out the same way the SriLankan
> tamils went out. Look up Srilanka's criticism of India's abstension
> from the vote while they defend their own warcrimes.
> Are you an Indian Muslim as peeler has claimed? I didn't know any of
> those showed Tamil-pride. (Other than the vaishnava ones who recite the
> azhwar verses)

Mahashay, did you see that this POS will not criticize jews?

Hindus will remain slaves for centuries to come.

I can imagine going ga-ga over Clint Eastwood or Grace Kelly - but worshiping.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=israeli+heritage+minister&qpvt=israeli+heritage+minister&form=IGRE&first=1

is something else.

Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay

<2e197012-eb74-45e5-90e0-0863b8bf9e2bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=198148&group=alt.usage.english#198148

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 14:18:32 -0800 (PST)
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:18 UTC

On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 8:52:03 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Sunday, 12 November 2023 at 23:44:42 UTC+11, S K wrote:
> > On Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 4:42:00 AM UTC-5, Madhu wrote:
> > > * S K <a69c4f48-0c32-479f-ae82-e63e1d65e196n @googlegroups.com> :
> > > There is no civilized way. They all go out the same way the SriLankan
> > > tamils went out. Look up Srilanka's criticism of India's abstension
> > > from the vote while they defend their own warcrimes.
> > > Are you an Indian Muslim as peeler has claimed? I didn't know any of
> > > those showed Tamil-pride. (Other than the vaishnava ones who recite the
> > > azhwar verses)
> > Mahashay, did you see that this POS will not criticize jews?
> Why should it? Sucking up is not compatible with criticising! In its defence, it is only doing what all wiseguys are doing.
> >
> > Hindus will remain slaves for centuries to come.
> What makes you think this honeyboyo is a Hindu of a sort I will consider to be Hindu?
> It's an anti-Hindu interpolationist robot going by dim memory. With program to screw up proper understanding of Vedic texts.
> >
> > I can imagine going ga-ga over Clint Eastwood or Grace Kelly - but worshiping.
> >
> > https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=israeli+heritage+minister&qpvt=israeli+heritage+minister&form=IGRE&first=1
> >
> > is something else.

Muslim invaders visited atrocities on Hindus, but have remained, like the Norman invaders of Britain.

Islamic architecture is on an equal standing with Hindu and British architecture and they have left marvels like the Taj.

But for urdu, there would be no Bollywood and the Golden era of Indian popular music late 1940s to early 1970s.

Then there is Mughlai cuisine, Nawabi culture and so forth.

Muslims are far closer to India than jews.

Jews have a racist, exploitative transactional relationship with India.

India lavishes money on Jew "wonder-weapons" that don't work (India's "revenge attack" on Balakot with jew bombs was an utter failure and indians don't talk about it any more)) and jews sell the same weapons to China and if pakistan had the money, would sell them to them too.

Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay

<dde5b9b7-58ef-4204-b661-1505ee16f376n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=198170&group=alt.usage.english#198170

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 04:20:42 -0800 (PST)
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Mon, 13 Nov 2023 12:20 UTC

On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 5:32:11 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> [...]
> They could not go anywhere else. They got trapped.
> >
> > Islamic architecture is on an equal standing with Hindu and British architecture and they have left marvels like the Taj.
> I don't know about Islamic architecture, for Islam is of Arabic origin, and Arabia at the time of the Prophet did not have any architecture.
> The Taj Mahal was a temple-market-culture-accounting complex, of great beauty. representing in its style and function, mood and grace, the very best of the ancient Vedic religion.
> Surya still shines down from the inner dome, and before conversion Surya smiled upon the image of Shiva.
> Lakshmi is represented in the construction above the dome, and why not, it was a market complex.
> Lovely platforms for singing and dancing.
> Plenty of space for stalls along the walls.
> Lots of buildings around, for goods to come, large buildings for hospitality and accounting.
> The river would come right up to the Taj in those days, and goods and people would come mainly by boat.
>
> Mughal emperors tried to make a black marble copy on the other side of the Yamuna, but that never got started.
>
> Similar temple-market complexes were converted into tombs by the invaders..
> > But for urdu, there would be no Bollywood and the Golden era of Indian popular music late 1940s to early 1970s.
> Now that is true. Right now so-called Bollywood stuff is absolutely horrifying, with strange noises and crude gestures for singing and dancing.
> > Then there is Mughlai cuisine, Nawabi culture and so forth.
> Yes, the meat eating habits got refined with local spices. Nawabi culture was indolent, led to India's ruin in so many areas.
> >
> > Muslims are far closer to India than jews.
> Jews are the descendants of the guj_Jews who migrated out over 5000 years ago, after the battle of the Kurukshetra, as per my pet theory (call it conjecture if "theory" sounds too grand).
> They were thus sort-of Gujarati Hindus formerly, and as a matrilineal caste, retain that common social trait of caste, now reversed from patrilineal..
> > Jews have a racist, exploitative transactional relationship with India.
> That may be true. I saw a youtube video about Indian Jews who had migrated to Israel. They were treated very badly as compared to the white European Jews, so started lamenting their nice fat jobs in India they had left to live in tents.
> > India lavishes money on Jew "wonder-weapons" that don't work (India's "revenge attack" on Balakot with jew bombs was an utter failure and indians don't talk about it any more)) and jews sell the same weapons to China and if pakistan had the money, would sell them to them too.
> So long as they have US support - and why not, they own the US and much more from those who want to live forever with their one true God in Heaven for all time to come - they can do whatever they want. Such is the power of their theological IP.

"theological IP" - now things likeTHAT are what makes you Mahashay !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jew hating Christian rednecks in the US are RABID supporters of Israel because the jews have convinced them that the rapture will happen only when all the jews are gathered in Israel. The Christian big-guy in the sky would then open the graves of dead Christians and the good ones will ascend to heaven - and I think jews will get burnt in hellfire along with bad Christians.. The Jews are cool with it - since the rednecks terrorize the Republican party into unlimited support for Isrrael IN THE HERE AND NOW. The Jews KNOW that all the hellfire shit is fiction - since it is THEIR IP, in your deft formulation..

Re: Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay

<911b93b1-54ff-439f-bc95-96b1e7a4994fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=198193&group=alt.usage.english#198193

Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 16:20:00 -0800 (PST)
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 00:20 UTC

On Monday, November 13, 2023 at 7:50:33 AM UTC-5, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> [...]
>
> It takes only a few to make the scientific and engineering advances.
>
> After that, invisible hand takes over and profits multiply with blind repetition.
>
> It takes stupid people who can mindlessly keep on doing the same money making thing ad infinitum to create a wealthy nation.
>
> But then, the rich stupids think they are smart, as they are rich - and that infuriates and alienates the bright people even further, so they get even more rational and focussed about doing new great stuff.
>
> A money-making cycle, not exactly virtuous though, for outlets like murder by war are often required.
>
> Supreme brilliance for money-making by new technologies is facilitated thus by supreme dullness based upon rank superstitions.

A very good friend said it would take India CENTURIES to emerge from white worship after the Raj. It doesn't help that white worship is the very warp and weft of Hinduism. The Brits joined the Indian system as super kshatriya-brahmins and convinced the upper classes that they were their long lost Aryan kinsmen and that the Raj was not a conquest, but a reunion of separated cousins. Don't tell me that Ram Lalla and Kishan kanhaiya were black, just look at how Doordarshan portrays "rakshasas"

The Indian mind has been conceded by all potential competitors like slavs, Chinese et al as the 'software mind". And YET, Jews and the Jew-adjacent like Elon Musk are at the cutting edge of the "commanding heights" (to use a Nehruvian cliche) of AI, online finance etc. Musk wants to make Twitter your bank, your phone etc. - just imagine the colossal amounts of money involved. It cannot happen without the Indian software mind - but The Gora/Jew is ALWAYS in command.

India now has $500 billion in foreign exchange reserves = if we had a modern thinker in charge instead of Gujjus, India can set aside $50b and try to conquer the strategic underpinnings of global automation/ecommerce/social media. China has conquered young America through Tiktok - surely India can compete in this area too. Yes it will displace millions of babus doing clerical work, but there are professions we haven't even dreamt of that will be opened up by AI.

Click here to read the complete article

interests / alt.usage.english / Amal, kamal, Bimal, Evam Arindam mahashay