Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 18:26:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Yahoo Americans learning to say "vivek ramaswami" is the undoing of
fucking jew bastards..
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 02:26 UTC

till a few years back

John,James,Phil were real people, our people, our folk.

shlomo,finklestein,netabyahu are jew fucks, but they are sort of kind of our people too.

Mohammaed, Salim, Inzamul-Haq are "Ay-rab terrrrists" end of story.

That is the way things were till about 2005, 2010 or so when Indians and East Asians started rising to the pinnacle of the business world.

So now, Sundar Pichai running Google, Satya Nadella running Microsoft, Vivek Ramaswami, (having become a billionaire) running for president has made Indians sort of "our people" and the far more Western and whiter Arabs are no longer as "other" as they used to be.

Young white gentile Americans genuinely see no difference between jew fuckwads and Muslims. Since they know next to nothing about Noah and Abraham and the syphilitic "chiosen people" - they see what jew cockroaches are doing to civilians, men women and children in Gaza as the crime against Humanity as it is.

Israel might be ended as a result of their conduct in this war (like threatening the use of Jukes).

interests / alt.usage.english / Yahoo Americans learning to say "vivek ramaswami" is the undoing of fucking jew bastards..