Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:58:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Jews have deracinated the English-speaking white race
From: skpflex1@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:58 UTC

No people with race-value would even remotely tolerate jew Fagins. But the Anglo-Saxons, no longer able to compete with other Christian white nations, have prostrated themselves to jews (the price - they have to let Menachem Begin type jew males walk away with blonde anglo-saxon women and defile their race-heritage forever. Hollywood is largely about jew males defiling WASP women.

Back when Brits were still Sahibs, this is what Conan Doyle wrote in "the sign of the four"

“‘No; Dost Akbar must have his share. We can tell the tale to you while we await them. Do you stand at the gate, Mahomet Singh, and give notice of their coming. The thing stands thus, Sahib, and I tell it to you because I know that an oath is binding upon a Feringhee, and that we may trust you. Had you been a lying Hindoo, though you had sworn by all the gods in their false temples, your blood would have been upon the knife, and your body in the water. But the Sikh knows the Englishman, and the Englishman knows the Sikh. Hearken, then, to what I have to say."

Sikhs, Muslims, and Brits have known all along known what lowly cur-dogs Hindus are.

this article doth protest too much

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/indian-muslims-flunk-the-israel-test/ar-AA1iQLWP?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=3531bdfc42814090a22bfa43ea5f2cdb&ei=12

Indian Muslims Flunk the Israel Test

Indian Muslims are exquisitely better than Hindus in looks, bravery, courtly manners and they have given Hindus the perfume of Urdu as compared to the dishwater of Sanskritized Hindi

The greatest modern day artistic achievement of india - Bollywood in its classical period (1950 - early 1970s) is Muslims' gift to Hindu curs.

As a people who still have race-value ALL Muslims would hate mongrel and mongrelizing jews.

Hindus are so far up Jew tochas, they may perhaps never be extricated.

interests / alt.usage.english / Jews have deracinated the English-speaking white race