Newsgroups: rec.gambling.lottery
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 12:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_New_Freeware_On_‘Googoo_Appreciation_Day'
From: hellohonor007@gmail.com (onor H)
 by: onor H - Thu, 23 Mar 2023 19:52 UTC

在 2002年8月15日星期四 UTC+8 03:39:26,<Ion Saliu> 写道:
> • You can see me analyzing tough gambling events with utmost
> seriousness and kindness. But you can also see me sometimes kicking
> googoo ass like a trooper. I believe it is normal human behavior. I
> step further and say it is necessary human behavior dictated by
> circumstances. The circumstances are determined in great measure by
> the type of humans we deal with. We can always divide the humans we
> deal with in two groups: normal humans (the largest group by far) and
> googoos.
> The term ‘googoo' was coined by noted anthropologist Mfwabie Ngo'uya.
> It describes the first possible form of human communication. Mfwabie
> Ngo'uya demonstrates that ‘googoo' was the first conscious sound on
> Earth. The first humans (homo erectus) started the long and tedious
> process of communication at point ‘googoo'.
> I borrowed the term to describe a form of primeval communication
> indecipherable to contemporary persons. We all face situations when we
> do not decipher what others communicate. It sounds ‘googoo! googoo!'
> to our ears.
> In my usage, ‘googoo' defines indecipherable communication especially
> from people hostile to us. Then ‘googoos' become the communicators
> themselves. By the same token, we are other people's googoos.
> My googoos in this group are well-known by now: Boober Zan, gGeetzer,
> MadAssFish, Joytsar. I have always had googoos, thanks Almighty
> Number! I don't know what I would do without them. What would life be
> with all-friends humans? A boring monologue of stagnation, that's
> what! I have always been stimulated by interacting with my various
> googoos. For one, I have significantly improved my software, in part
> because of googoo reaction to it. There is somebody in this group who
> was puzzled by my presence in newsgroups. How could I possibly take
> such abuse and hit back mercilessly? I explained the person that my
> newsgroup activity and behavior are really stimulating. I advised the
> person to do the same thing. The person almost did it, but not nearly
> as tough as my manner. Nevertheless, I have noticed clear creativity
> improvement in the person I'm talking about. The person demonstrated
> to me new and worthy ideas. Plus, there is evidence of sophisticated
> software from a person who affirmed programming was not in the cards.
> Sophisticated new software after only a few months in the rough
> neighborhood called newsgroup!
> If you don't have googoos, do your best to create them! If you have
> googoos, do your best to keep them!
> •• I would like to express my gratitude on this marvelous ‘Googoo
> Appreciation Day'. Thanks for being here for me, Boober Zan, gGeetzer,
> MadAssFish, Joytsar!
> Words alone are not enough. I also decided to back my words by action.
> I offer a new freeware program: SKIP6.EXE. It is a free download from
> my FTP site:
> http://www.saliu.com/infodown.html
> [...]
Hello, I am a Chinese scholar, My name is MING,I am very happy to see your teaching video on YOUTUBE, I appreciate you very much!
I have been studying the Chinese lottery PICK5, studying the random probability of numbers
I've been working on it for 12 years, and it hasn't been solved, and I'd like your help
The numbers on the left are the historical drawing records of The Chinese lottery, from 2004 to the present, drawing once a day, with five random numbers at a time
For example, 92882,17387. I am looking into whether there is a connection between these numbers and whether I can predict the next result based on historical records
Because there are 100,000 possibilities for five numbers, that's too many, so I'm just going to look at the first four numbers, like 9288 out of 92,882, so there are 10,000 possible outcomes
According to the winning results of the Chinese lottery, if you buy a number for 2 yuan, if you win, you will get 10,000 yuan
Obviously, 2: : 10,000, 1:5,000, if you can successfully predict the number of results within 5,000, then you have a chance to make money

So, seeing this, can you see what I mean? I hope you can try your best to help me accomplish this great feat, maybe this is a chance to change fate
You can try to predict the possible outcomes of ABCDE based on my information, for example, A=0123, B=4567
There is also a form, which is my own research data. I will send it to you together, so you can have a try

Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you! MY E-MAIL: hellohonor007@gmail.com

https://www.lottery.gov.cn/
This is the website of China lottery
I'll show you what kind of lottery ticket I'm talking about, and where can  see the live video

interests / rec.gambling.lottery / Re: New Freeware On ‘Googoo Appreciation Day'