Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 13:58:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thought Censorship
From: andronicus451@gmail.com (Raskolynikov)
 by: Raskolynikov - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 20:58 UTC

Latest splits in spacetime (suspectedly i.e. due to CERN collider splitting
particles at different relativistic speeds and different time frames).

It is suspected that such phenomenon might even created femtoscopic
black holes at the relativistic and different speeds and time dilatation.

This had severe effect on mother Earth's womb and the wombs of
the fertile women in that period, leading to the conception of souls from
dark realm.

However, as the Master said: "Do not pluck the cockle, or you would pluck
the wheat and good seeds with it, right until the Harvest.", so the parasites
cannot be killed without killing their host.

Due to extreme grace of Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna, even demons
can suffer for bad karma and achieve release from the dark, demonic mode
of existence.

The spirit had shown me that even the relationships with both dark
parents can produce children that can accept the Creator and Christ,
Messiah, and achieve release from material illusion and ascend to
Heaven or Paradise.

The grace of Creator had extended beyond that of just accepting
the baptised souls. The Creator had to extend the grace, or He would
lose humanity and mankind, together with the elect, because they
are not ready to ascend or for the rapture.

In this way, bad karma of the past wrong or spiritually unlawful deeds
of individuals, families, nations or races or political systems will inflict
suffering on the current generation. The suffering is the currency to
payback the debt of karma, so no suffering is in vain.

We know that many things we are inflicted are result of the wrongs
we did in our past, as prophet Jeremiah said in Lamentations:

Lamentations 3
37 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass,
when the Lord commandeth it not?
38 Out of the mouth of the Most High proceedeth not evil and good?
39 Wherefore doth a living man complain,
a man for the punishment of his sins?

in the Lord
Amen

interests / soc.culture.russian / Thought Censorship