From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,talk.politics.misc,alt.russian.z1,alt.current-events.russia
Subject: terrorism in Moscow
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:50:38 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 16:50 UTC

By now, several Tajiks have been detained. Part of the men tried to
flee to the Kiev-controlled territory, were caught near the border,
which indicates their some links to the Kiev regime. Putin, in his
address to people today, has said the regime made some arrangements
at the border to make it easier for the terrorists to cross it.

The creative freaks in power in the post-coup Ukraine don't hesitate
to use various foul tricks aimed to destablilize Russia's internals.
After the 2014 coup, numerous anonymous phone calls and e-mails
informing about a bomb planted somewhere became business as usual in
Russia. Later the freaks mastered an innovative tactics, they call to
Russia's phone numbers, seeking for suggestible or mentally deficient
individuals, and if they encounter some of the kind, then they would
try to manipulate them in such a way as to induce them to take some
violent anti-social actions (e.g. to set something on fire). Usually
a manipulator introduces himself as a police officer or the like and
tells a story that some suspected fraudster is going to steal money
from your bank account, and the police expect you to cooperate with
them in a special police operation aimed at exposing this criminal.
There is also a practice to "hire" misc antisocial kinds, junkies etc
for destructive/violent actions through darknet.

Regarding the Ukraine case the only hope for Kiev and its Atlanticist
backers is that Russia might be plunged into an internal unrest that
would make it dysfunctional from the inside. Playing radical-Islamist
card is of course also an option in this matter. And certain Kiev's
involvement was noticed before in organizing unrest sentiments and
violent activities in Russia's Muslim-dominant regions, so that a
link between the recent terrorist act and Kiev seems pretty likely.

It's a question to what extent Atlanticist secret services knew about
these activities. At the official level they can't afford to know
much about that, but on the operational level their involvement might
happen. The Atlanticism too would be happy if Russia became
dysfunctional due to various internal issues.

Some Atlanticist outlets promote the bogus narrative that American
secret services informed Russia about likely terrorist activities and
Russian authorities dismissed it. British mainstream outlets seem to
be especially intrusive in their zeal to promote this narrative. It's
unknown what exactly information, if any, they shared non-publicly.
In public, American embassy issued a warning on March 7
<https://archive.is/eKnH6>, which was shortly mimicked by the British
<https://t.co/dsM1RYODnk> and some others. Russian authorities didn't
comment on it officially, so the claim they somehow "dismissed it" is
a fake news, but in the news media and social networks some talks
about these "security alerts" happened, and some commentators said it
might be a part of an intentional campaign to scare people away from
visiting Russia.

Today, it's reasonable to suggest that the Kiev regime shared some
information with the American operatives, so that the embassy decided
to warn American citizens in Moscow.

What specially specific about Tajikistan is, the fact that the Tajiks
constitute the second largest group of immigrants who seek to move to
Russia (the N1 group are immigrants from the Ukraine, at least it was
so before 2022.02). According to statistics, about 10,000 of the
immigrants from Tajikistan are getting Russian citizenship per every
month, and even more stay within Russia without getting citizenship.
By now, about 1/3 of all ethnic Tajiks have resettled from Tajikistan
to Russia. Russian businesses are enthusiastic about the additional
workforce coming from the Central Asia, while regular people are less
enthusiastic. Most of the immigrants are normal people, seeking to
integrate into Russian life, but among them there's also a noticeable
percentage of those who are prone to anti-social behavior that may be
aggravated with radical-Islamic attitudes.

In this video <https://t.me/breakingmash/52760> (interrogation at the
place immediately after detention) the terrorist claims he followed
a sort of Islamic preacher in social network. One day, a preacher's
assistant sent him personal message offering tempting money for his
participation in a terrorism, and the man agreed. He also says those
anonymous organizers paid the mercenaries half the amount in advance
and supplyed them with weapons and specific instructions what to do.

Couple more videos of detention
<https://t.me/breakingmash/52763>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvS9lM_-kkM>

Re: terrorism in Moscow

<utn20s$2t66$1@news.tambov.ru>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=1006&group=soc.culture.russian#1006

From: derDegustateour@henessy.sa (Iakov Senatov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,talk.politics.misc,alt.russian.z1,alt.current-events.russia
Subject: Re: terrorism in Moscow
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 18:03:25 +0100
 by: Iakov Senatov - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 17:03 UTC

On 3/23/2024 5:50 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> By now, several Tajiks have been detained. Part of the men tried to

Хахлячий след

"На одном из автоматов нашли надпись "Свободу России!" и российский
триколор. Учитывая, что таджики толком и по-русски то не говорят, то все
очевидно. Хохлы из ГУР просто вооружили таджиков с помощью одного из
оружейных схронов РДК и легиона "Свобода России"."

--
Благословлѧю на ​добрыꙗ​ дѣла. Вашь Іаковъ.

Re: terrorism in Moscow

<wZDLN.556876$PuZ9.540948@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=1007&group=soc.culture.russian#1007

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,talk.politics.misc,alt.russian.z1,alt.current-events.russia
From: sab123@youknow.where (Sergey Babkin)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:05:31 -0700
 by: Sergey Babkin - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 17:05 UTC

On 3/23/24 10:03, Iakov Senatov wrote:
> On 3/23/2024 5:50 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
>> By now, several Tajiks have been detained. Part of the men tried to
>
> Хахлячий след
>
> "На одном из автоматов нашли надпись "Свободу России!" и российский триколор.
> Учитывая, что таджики толком и по-русски то не говорят, то все очевидно. Хохлы
> из ГУР просто вооружили таджиков с помощью одного из оружейных схронов РДК и
> легиона "Свобода России"."

В смысле, из ГРУ? И ФСБ?

-СБ

Re: terrorism in Moscow

<utn28t$3onj7$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=1008&group=soc.culture.russian#1008

Followup: alt.russian.z1
From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,talk.politics.misc,alt.russian.z1,alt.current-events.russia
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:06:35 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 17:06 UTC

Iakov Senatov, <news:utn20s$2t66$1@news.tambov.ru>
> On 3/23/2024 5:50 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> Хахлячий след
>
> "На одном из автоматов нашли надпись "Свободу России!" и российский
> триколор. Учитывая, что таджики толком и по-русски то не говорят, то все
> очевидно. Хохлы из ГУР просто вооружили таджиков с помощью одного из
> оружейных схронов РДК и легиона "Свобода России"."

Попрыгайте, Йаша, отпустит.

terrorism in Moscow

<utt00e$1c81s$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=1010&group=soc.culture.russian#1010

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,talk.politics.misc,alt.russian.z1,alt.current-events.russia
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 02:04:48 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 23:04 UTC

Austrian major outlet reports <https://tinyurl.com/266uxxge> it's
long known that Islamic extremists with a violent agenda are pouring
into Europe from the Ukraine - which suggests they may have a kind of
'network' there, - although the outlet alleges that "the Ukraine's
government" has nothing to do with them.

No doubt, nobody would have anything to do with them officially.

Atlanticist MSM and politicians in the recent days are very busy with
an effort of inculcating public with the idea that the IS has taken
responsibility for the terrorism in Moscow, as if the noises from the
IS meant something convincing. The IS would enthusiastically take
responsibility for anything that could attract attention to the IS.
Meanwhile, the Atlanticist unhealthy zeal to unsubstantiatedly insist
on the Kiev regime's certain innocence is itself telling.

Re: terrorism in Moscow

<c294edb2-3a61-4e40-a43a-cdee2ba644bb@fido.fw.nu>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=1011&group=soc.culture.russian#1011

From: kriv@fido.fw.nu (Dmitry Krivitsky)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,talk.politics.misc,alt.russian.z1,alt.current-events.russia
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 20:00:08 -0400
 by: Dmitry Krivitsky - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:00 UTC

On 3/25/2024 7:04 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:
> Austrian major outlet reports <https://tinyurl.com/266uxxge> it's
> long known that Islamic extremists with a violent agenda are pouring
> into Europe from the Ukraine - which suggests they may have a kind of

Да, Чечня, она ж в Украине. И Дагестан там же.