If we don't survive, we don't do anything else. -- John Sinclair

interests / soc.culture.russian / Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

SubjectAuthor
* Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+* Prepare for Bad News from the UkrainePan Szymanowski
|`- Re: Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineВулкан
+- Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine56g.1173
+- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+* Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
|`- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+- Re: Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineRas Mikaere
+- Re: Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineG. Galewski
+- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
+* Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov
|`- Re: Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineIakov Senatov
`- Prepare for Bad News from the UkraineOleg Smirnov

1
Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<ukknhe$3eqif$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=688&group=soc.culture.russian#688

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 17:24:17 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 14:24 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yrtr2jfa> ruetir.com

NATO Secretary General: Prepare for Bad News from Ukraine

The Ukraine is just a nightmare for the US and Europe ..
Ukraine's military has failed to achieve any breakthrough on the
battlefield over the past months .. "We must prepare for bad
news .. stressed the NATO Secretary General .. When asked what
Kiev should do .. Stoltenberg said he would leave these
"difficult operational decisions" to regime's military leaders
and commanders ..

The (pro)Atlanticist propaganda, which had just been bold while
promising great effect from advanced western weapons and "NATO
training" etc, suddenly changes tune. Now they would pitifully
moan the pet is suffering and needs more alms. It means, more
wealth, that could have been yours, will burn in the black hole.

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZgzJilcz4> India news
>
> 'Bad News From Ukraine': NATO Chief To Western Allies ..

Re: Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<ukkvth$1i7$1@news.tambov.ru>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=690&group=soc.culture.russian#690

From: jes2001@yandex.ru (Pan Szymanowski)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Subject: Re: Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:48:49 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Pan Szymanowski - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:48 UTC

Oleg Smirnov <os333@netc.eu> wrote:
> <https://tinyurl.com/yrtr2jfa> ruetir.com
>
> NATO Secretary General: Prepare for Bad News from Ukraine
>
> The Ukraine is just a nightmare for the US and Europe ..
> Ukraine's military has failed to achieve any breakthrough on the
> battlefield over the past months .. "We must prepare for bad
> news .. stressed the NATO Secretary General .. When asked what
> Kiev should do .. Stoltenberg said he would leave these
> "difficult operational decisions" to regime's military leaders
> and commanders ..

> The (pro)Atlanticist propaganda, which had just been bold while
> promising great effect from advanced western weapons and "NATO
> training" etc, suddenly changes tune. Now they would pitifully
> moan the pet is suffering and needs more alms. It means, more
> wealth, that could have been yours, will burn in the black hole.
>

>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZgzJilcz4> India news
>>
>> 'Bad News From Ukraine': NATO Chief To Western Allies ..

А нет ли тут зрады?

--
(C) *** JES 2023 *** Урри Шимановски, известный американский писатель,
естествоиспытатель и некродизайнер.

Re: Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<k_adncY6_IqTLfP4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=695&group=soc.culture.russian#695

Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
From: 56g.1173@ztq9.net (56g.1173)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 00:07:26 -0500
 by: 56g.1173 - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 05:07 UTC

Da Oleg ... the bad news is that Russia has RUINED ITSELF
in Ukraine ............

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<uknchq$6dib$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=696&group=soc.culture.russian#696

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 17:35:54 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 14:35 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yrhuex27> washingtonpost.com

Miscalculations, divisions marked offensive planning by U.S., Ukraine ..

This examination .. new insights and previously unreported details ..

During one visit to Wiesbaden, Milley spoke with Ukrainian special
operations troops .. inspiring them ahead of operations in enemy-controlled
areas. "There should be no Russian who goes to sleep without wondering if
they're going to get their throat slit in the middle of the night," Milley
said ..

You see, the American scum are bloodthirsty. And given they set hateful
agenda against Russians as a people, they were also silly enough to expect
that there might be cracks within Russia. It seems natural that narrow
mind and bloodthirstiness go side by side, and it's one of the reasons why
the American plans haven't come true.

Now there would be misc such writings with "honest analysis of mistakes",
but one shouldn't take this stuff as a really honest analysis. While they
recognize some facts they denied before, they also seek to misinterpret or
conceal other facts. One should remember the Atlanticist propaganda
apparatus is deeply immoral and highly skilled at manipulation.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yrtr2jfa> ruetir.com
>
> NATO Secretary General: Prepare for Bad News from Ukraine

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<ukoqja$k1h8$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=697&group=soc.culture.russian#697

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 06:41:04 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 03:41 UTC

| <https://tinyurl.com/ysl3qht5> twitter.com
| The Ukrainian counteroffensive 2023 was one of the biggest
| strategic miscalculations of the US administration over the last
| decades. The Biden administration mislead Ukraine, the world, and
| itself for about six months, before realizing reality otg.

German popular media-analyst <https://is.gd/wunklh> has spoken so.
It's what naturally happens with those living within a thick-walled
bubble of delusion. They are feeling well until they try to do.

Moreover, given the American drug epidemics, it's reasonable to say
that, as well as regular rezidents, much of the Biden admin also
abuse drugs, so it may be they simply can not make proper decisions.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yrhuex27> washingtonpost.com
>
> Miscalculations, divisions ..

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<uleh9s$1aqlt$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=734&group=soc.culture.russian#734

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:15:12 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 09:15 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yvm8kta9> washingtonpost.com

U.S. officials were 'furious' about leaks exposing Ukraine ..
The official, like others interviewed for this article, spoke
on the condition of anonymity .. Eight months later, the scope
of the impact has become clearer, according to interviews with
U.S. officials and a review of hundreds of documents:
Top-secret intelligence assessments that emerged in the leaks
predicted Ukraine's failure ..

One more pathetic article in the MSM with alleged sources "on
the condition of anonymity". The Atlanticist scum now need to
somehow 'save face'. That is what they are noising about.

The 'leaks' might be staged, but all this doesn't matter much.

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<uls5lf$269a$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=764&group=soc.culture.russian#764

Followup: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,relcom.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 16:25:45 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 13:25 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/4eedvdbm> chroniclesmagazine.org

The failure of the Biden administration to exhaust and destabilize Russia
by fighting a proxy war to the last Ukrainian, let alone to effect its
internal disintegration coupled with civil war and external isolation,
will have world-historic consequences. It marks a colossal failure of the
post-Cold War neoconservative strategy of global hegemony ..

The recognition of failure is by now both open and abundant ..

There are three grand-strategic consequences of the failure ..

First and foremost .. globalization à l'américaine is over ..

The second is the discrediting of the notion that America can achieve and
maintain complete military and technological superiority over any likely
adversary ..

Having goaded Ukraine onto the collision course with Russia, the Biden
administration has provided it - directly or through its satellites - with
vast quantities of weaponry, ordnance, training, intelligence, and money.
Nevertheless, it has failed to achieve its stated objectives. The arsenals
are almost empty, the pool of Ukrainian cannon fodder exhausted, the scope
for renewed offensive operations effectively nonexistent. The military-
political failure, however explained, is manifest and remarkable ..

> <https://tinyurl.com/yvm8kta9>
>
> U.S. officials were 'furious' ..

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<ulur1s$isrl$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=767&group=soc.culture.russian#767

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,relcom.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 16:43:15 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 13:43 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/ykqk6pez> x.com/JulianRoepcke

My contacts within the Ukrainian army tell me: it's not just that
there's a lack of 155 and 152 mm artillery shells - nothing works
anymore. The Western self-propelled howitzers were not made for a
real war .. Whether Krab, AS90, Pzh2000 or M109 - my sources tell
me that most of the mobile guns delivered are currently no longer
operational because their barrels have become "broken" or other
functions failed .. The situation with artillery is catastrophic ..

The above writer is a popular analyst of salacious German outlet
Bild.de <https://shorturl.at/ioOPS>. It loooks like the Advanced
Western Weapons have turned out to be shoddy. It also may be sort
of intentional misinformation intended to justify the failures of
the Nazi-nostalgic regime in Kiev.

What's clear from the internal talks among the regime supporters
is that NATO training was not helpful for them, but rather the
opposite, the instructions and settings the NATO instructors gave
them during training were wrong and contributed to higher losses
of manpower and equipment.

> | <https://tinyurl.com/ysl3qht5> twitter.com
> | The Ukrainian counteroffensive 2023 was one of the biggest
> | strategic miscalculations of the US administration over the
> | last decades. The Biden administration mislead Ukraine, the
> | world, and itself for about six months, before realizing
> | reality otg.
>
> German popular media-analyst

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<umdstt$3dav8$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=779&group=soc.culture.russian#779

Followup: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,relcom.politics
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 09:47:06 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 06:47 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yqbc26cs> mises.org

Truth Is the Biggest Threat to Democracy in DC

... The "bleak forecast" was vastly more accurate than anything
emitted by the Biden White House .. U.S. government officials and
their foreign partners had been brazenly lying about Ukrainian
successes .. So, U.S. government officials are entitled to
blindfold and deceive the American people to avoid "intruding" on
foreign leaders planning a military attack? This theory of
democracy gets curiouser and curiouser ..

Biden, his appointees, and plenty of former military officials on
the gravy train have made endless brazenly false statements about
the Ukraine war. The result is that the Kiev regime is on the
verge of conscripting Ukrainian grandfathers to send on daily
suicidal Pickett's Charges so that Kiev regime functionaries can
keep pocketing billions of dollars in handouts from the U.S.
government ..

Read more <https://tinyurl.com/yqbc26cs>

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<ummgpd$rc09$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=789&group=soc.culture.russian#789

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 16:09:15 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 13:09 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/yn9kmuy8> asiatimes.com

Zelensky needs to go before Ukraine collapses ..

The United States and its NATO allies have poured massive amounts of
military hardware and ammunition into the Kiev regime, have provided
the backbone for regime's strategic intelligence, trained regime
troops, and have put advisers in the field, some of whom have been
killed in action .. On the battlefield the regime army is facing
defeats. Setbacks are seen nearly everywhere along the line of
contact ..

On the political front cracks are getting wider. Ylulia Timoshenko
... says that the country is at a dead end and is facing defeat.
Functionaries who say such things most often are arrested by the
regime .. Even worse happens if they cross Zelensky. Treason charges

The regime is facing a huge manpower problem as it suffers more and
more battlefield casualties. A war of words broke out this week
between Zaluzhny and Zelensky .. To sign up new soldiers, the regime
has to use impressment tactics: grabbing men from the street or from
apartments, from cars, from clubs, at border crossings and any other
place they can be found .. The draft age is now between 18 and 60 ..
Many of the soldiers do not want to serve ..

Even with the new mobilization, it will take months to train mostly
unwilling recruits and put them on the battlefield. By then, the
regime will have lost even more ground to the Russians .. The regime
troops are being pushed back and the army could collapse at any
point in the near future ..

If Washington really wants a political deal, Zelensky can't negotiate
it. He will have to go. Washington may decide the only way out is a
coup d'état in the Ukraine ..

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<ung5kf$1ettv$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=806&group=soc.culture.russian#806

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 09:42:29 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 06:42 UTC

<https://tinyurl.com/ypq4mcvp> bankingnews.gr

All the important events on the Ukraine's front are overshadowed
by the statement of the former Prosecutor General of Ukraine. He
has revealed that 500,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been lost in the
war and the population will be shocked once they learn the truth ..
"I believe that we must report the number of dead Ukrainians ..

<https://tinyurl.com/ypvwwfhp> eurasiantimes.com

"It Will Be A Shock": Ukraine Lost 500,000 Soldiers In War So Far,
Nearly 30,000 Per Month: Lutsenko Claims .. Former Prosecutor
General and ex-head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kiev
regime Yuriy Lutsenko .. <https://youtu.be/b6HOEEeWVnI> .. "I think
that they should name the number of dead Ukrainians. I know that
they don't want this, and it will be taken seriously. Yes, it will
be a shock," he said ..

On Atlanticist part, the Ukraine-related topic was accompanied from
the very beginning by endless and increasingly blatant lies. Their
media and politicians lied about the true nature of the violent
coup d'etat in 2014 (and the east-Ukraine's protests against it),
and recently they were also lying about the course of hostilities.
Their bold lies are in some part deliberate, and in some part self-
hypnosis. Then, in order to justify the Kiev regime's failures they
needed to involve more creative rationalizations, so those who are
capable of critical thinking can well notice inconsistencies within
these narratives. Such lies / self-hypnosis is like drug addiction,
it makes you feel good for a while, but it can't last forever.

In the recent weeks, the contradiction between the Kiev "official"
narratives and reality has become so notable that there are growing
voices there "it's necessary to stop lying". Lutsenko was one of
the key functionaries within the clique that usurped power in Kiev
in 2014. His "shocking figure" may be an underestimation.

> <https://tinyurl.com/yn9kmuy8>
>
> Zelensky needs to go before Ukraine collapses ..

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<uo6oor$1jn4t$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=825&group=soc.culture.russian#825

Followup: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc,relcom.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 23:21:46 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Tue, 16 Jan 2024 20:21 UTC

| <http://alturl.com/ak48v> unherd.com
|
| At the start of the war in the Ukraine, Aleksey Arestovych was the
| spokesman for President Zelenskyy and one of the most recognisable
| faces on the Kiev regime TV. His nightly briefings on the status of
| the war earned him the nickname the 'therapist-in-chief' and at one
| point his approval ratings were second only to the President. Since
| then, he has become a fierce critic of the Zelenskyy administration
| and has left the country to avoid multiple prosecutions ..
|
| In his first Western media interview ..

And some "shocking revelations" below.

| When I was in office, I heard them say that four and a half million
| men, around half of the whole fighting age male population of
| the Ukraine, had avoided registering at the recruitment centre ..
| This is proof that the way in which we motivate our people for the
| war is not successful ..

This refutes the much-exaggerated in the pro-Atlanticist media myth
of the Ukrainian national unity and the alleged popular enthusiasm to
defend the homeland.

| We are completely different. The main problem of the Ukraine is
| that some politicians starting in 1991 to transform the Ukraine from
| a poly-cultural and poly-national state, into a more mono-ethnic
| and mono-cultural country, like most of European countries like
| Poland .. And a lot of Ukrainians, these 4.5 million Ukrainians who
| didn't want to be recruited by the state, they didn't want to be
| recruited for this political idea ..
| | Officially we have 58 nationalities here in Ukraine. Unofficially
| it's more than 100: a lot of languages, a lot of different cultures,
| a lot of different histories, of regions. Ukrainian is a state which
| was created from the parts of great empires - Austro Hungarian,
| German, Polish and Russian - and we have absolutely different
| traditions .. The South of Ukraine is completely different to the
| North of Ukraine, the East of Ukraine is completely different than
| the West of Ukraine. And even neighbouring regions in Ukraine have
| different wedding traditions etc ..
| | People are .. refusing to join the army .. because they do not
| understand the answer to the question: why do we have to be one
| country? Why do we have to be one state? For what reason do we need
| a Ukrainian state? .. Ukrainian nationalism is the idea of less than
| 20% of Ukrainians ..
| | I have an idea, I call it the Fifth Project, which could unite the
| country back .. My idea is to collect the best from all .. to unite
| Ukrainians .. Like the United States of Ukraine ..

Arestovich is not a Kremlin agent, he is an opportunistic politician
who has recently felt that the Zelensky regime will hardly survive in
the future, so this man is trying to sell himself to the Atlanticism
as a political figure that has better and more realistic ideas / plans
with regard to "the Ukrainian project".

Inter alia, he mentions the fact about "a lot of different cultures",
and this is true. Historically, the post-Soviet Ukraine is a kind of
crazy quilt (see here <https://tinyurl.com/the-ukraine-layout> where
every patch has it's own specific history and culture). It contradicts
the image the Atlanticist propaganda is seeking to maintain.

The violent anti-democratic coup that happened in Kiev in 2014 was in
favor of a minority that sought to impose their particular extremist
agenda on the entire population. The essense of the coup was blatantly
misinterpreted within the Atlanticist bubble. Incompetence combined
with narrow-mindedness (on the habitual cultist cliches) is the reason
why the Atlanticist aspiratons towards the Ukraine are doomed to fail,
no matter how many Atlanticist weapons and money are spent (in vain).

Re: Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<17b83428ba8b57cb$22920$1324222$40d50a60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=928&group=soc.culture.russian#928

From: no_spam@gmail.com (Ras Mikaere)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 16:23:21 -1000
 by: Ras Mikaere - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 02:23 UTC

THE SATAN FILTH PORNO DEVIL SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN CREATURE: ZELENSKY.
BAD NEWS THAT HE IS ON THE WAY OUT -- ??
WHERE IS THE BAD NEWS -- ?

"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message news:ukknhe$3eqif$1@os.motzarella.org...

<https://tinyurl.com/yrtr2jfa> ruetir.com

NATO Secretary General: Prepare for Bad News from Ukraine

The Ukraine is just a nightmare for the US and Europe ..
Ukraine's military has failed to achieve any breakthrough on the
battlefield over the past months .. "We must prepare for bad
news .. stressed the NATO Secretary General .. When asked what
Kiev should do .. Stoltenberg said he would leave these
"difficult operational decisions" to regime's military leaders
and commanders ..

The (pro)Atlanticist propaganda, which had just been bold while
promising great effect from advanced western weapons and "NATO
training" etc, suddenly changes tune. Now they would pitifully
moan the pet is suffering and needs more alms. It means, more
wealth, that could have been yours, will burn in the black hole.

> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZgzJilcz4> India news
>
> 'Bad News From Ukraine': NATO Chief To Western Allies ..

Re: Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<87h6hml8mz.fsf@zeroday.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=942&group=soc.culture.russian#942

Followup: alt.russian.z1
From: galewski@zeroday.net (G. Galewski)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.russian.z1
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 09:10:44 +0100
 by: G. Galewski - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 08:10 UTC

Iakov Senatov <derDegustateour@henessy.sa> writes:

> Поэтому запас надёжности и прочности там у всех узлов - так себе. Конструктивно.
> Если он ездит, там надо всё время что то менять, подкручивать, подливать
> и менять. Разительная отличие от гражданской техники.

Конструктивно, запас надёжности, в современных танках, приблизительно
как у вертолёта. В газотурбинных двигателях не нужно ничего подливать,
кроме топлива. С этими двигателями и закончился век грязных механиков.
Единственное, что может пострадать, это ходовая.

Re: Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<us4f7p$34vu8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=943&group=soc.culture.russian#943

From: 1@2.3 (Вулкан)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 07:36:10 -0500
 by: Вулкан - Mon, 4 Mar 2024 12:36 UTC

>>> 'Bad News From Ukraine': NATO Chief To Western Allies ..

я этот тред не читаю, но не могу не отметить, что в оригинальной статье
украина - без артикля, я наличие артикля есть однозначный признак
хуйловского хуесосания

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine

In the English-speaking world during most of the 20th century, Ukraine
(whether independent or not) was referred to as "the Ukraine".[21] This
is because the word ukraina means 'borderland'[22] so the definite
article would be natural in the English language; this is similar to
Nederlanden, which means 'low lands' and is rendered in English as "the
Netherlands".[23] However, since Ukraine's declaration of independence
in 1991, this usage has become politicised and is now rarer, and style
guides advise against its use.[24][25] US ambassador William Taylor said
that using "the Ukraine" implies disregard for Ukrainian
sovereignty.[26] The official Ukrainian position is that "the Ukraine"
is both grammatically and politically incorrect.[27]

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<usm82r$3fh4p$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=984&group=soc.culture.russian#984

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 09:24:12 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 06:24 UTC

Russian military have recently destroyed at least two American-made
Patriot launchers. In the English-speaking infospace, Forbes reported
<https://tinyurl.com/3srutdsr>: "the Kiev regime just lost its first
Patriot launchers .. Two of the apparent Patriot launchers exploded,
almost certainly killing their crews." In fact, these ones aren't the
very first lost American Patriot vehicles, but the recent case is the
first with a clear visual verification. Some other outlets say (e.g.
<https://tinyurl.com/37t3wa65>) that it was not Patriot but another
anti-aircraft missile system. The confusion stems from the fact that
the initial official claim was a mistake, but then later analysis
left no doubt that the American Patriot vehicles had been destroyed.
Also, "certainly killing their crews" means the American servicemen
were killed, as it's known that the crews of the Patriots used by the
Kiev regime are American, not Ukrainian. The loss means the Russian
missiles and FABs will be some more efficant.

In turn, the Kiev regime recently alleged they managed to shoot down
a dozen of Russian warjets, but the allegations were not backed with
any confirmation, so even pro-Kiev observers suspect disinformation.

In the recent days also a couple more American Abramses have been
destroyed, but it is no longer a news, as desroying these tanks that
entered the battleline just recently, is becoming business as usual.

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<utci47$us4p$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=993&group=soc.culture.russian#993

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:24:06 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 17:24 UTC

Noises from Poland.

<https://tinyurl.com/2ylt5xvh> wiadomosci.onet.pl

Polish Gen. Rajmund Andrzejczak <https://is.gd/3e9IFZ> .. emphasized
that situation in the Ukraine is "very, very dramatic." - They are
over 10 million people short. According to my knowledge, the Kiev's
losses should be counted in millions, not hundreds of thousands.
There are no resources there, there are no longer enough men to fight
... The Kiev regime is losing this war, he emphasized .. In General
Andrzejczak's opinion, Poland should surely possess nuclear weapons ..

Another retelling in English <https://is.gd/cHC7Bw>

Re: Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<utcnfg$ji6$1@news.tambov.ru>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=994&group=soc.culture.russian#994

From: derDegustateour@henessy.sa (Iakov Senatov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 20:02:11 +0100
 by: Iakov Senatov - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:02 UTC

On 3/19/2024 6:24 PM, Oleg Smirnov wrote:

> losses should be counted in millions, not hundreds of thousands. There
> are no resources there, there are no longer enough men to fight .. The

Слава Путину и Вате, Смирнов!

паникёр престарелый, етот женераль. Не "миллионами", а полмиллиона
убитых, по оценкам спутниковых снимков, и даже это - преувеличенная
оценка. Призвать и вооружить они смогут ещё с полмиллиона, примерно.
Причём, не старых хрычей, а самую, что ни на есть молодую молодешь.
Хрычи такие, скептические, ещё помнят времена пионерския, а молодешь не
знает компромиссов и рвётся в бiй!
Ещё ожидаем добровольцев из США-Канады.

Вроде бы Кривицкий хотел? У него будет шанс стать героем!

--
Благословлѧю на ​добрыꙗ​ дѣла. Вашь Іаковъ.

Prepare for Bad News from the Ukraine

<utkddp$31mms$1@os.motzarella.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/interests/article-flat.php?id=1002&group=soc.culture.russian#1002

From: os333@netc.eu (Oleg Smirnov)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.russian,alt.current-events.russia,alt.russian.z1,talk.politics.misc
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 19:59:17 +0300
 by: Oleg Smirnov - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 16:59 UTC

The Kiev regime has become <https://tinyurl.com/2c6wropa> notably
more corrupt over the past year. The growing corruption in 2023 was
noticed by 61.2% of populace, that's more than twice as much as for
2022, and by 46.3% of businessmen that's almost three times higher
than in 2022, - and the areas being seen the most corrupt are police
and other law nforcement, customs office, healthcare, and what is
related to construction, land management, supply of electricity, gas
and water. Corruption increased significantly after the 2014 anti-
democratic coup, and the situation continued to worsen since then.