From: HenHanna@gmail.com (HenHanna)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: Former Dutch prime minister and his wife die hand-in-hand in double
euthanasia
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 10:10:05 -0800
 by: HenHanna - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 18:10 UTC

Yahoo Sports
Former Dutch prime minister and his wife die hand-in-hand in double
euthanasia
------- A former Dutch prime minister and his wife have died
hand-in-hand in a rare “double euthanasia”. Dries van Agt and his wife,
Eugenie,...
..1 hour ago

The Guardian
Duo euthanasia: former Dutch prime minister dies hand in hand with his wife
-------- Dries and Eugenie van Agt, both 93, died as number
of couples in Netherlands choosing joint end to life grows.
..15 hours ago

Duo euthanasia: former Dutch prime minister dies hand in hand with his
wife. A Catholic former Dutch prime minister, Dries van Agt, has died by
euthanasia, hand in hand with his wife Eugenie. They were both 93.

Were they alone???

interests / alt.usage.english / Former Dutch prime minister and his wife die hand-in-hand in double euthanasia