Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 11:03:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The compulsive Off-Topic troll S K aka Skippy
From: bosodeniro@gmail.com (bozo de niro)
 by: bozo de niro - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 19:03 UTC

Yes, I do despise him and he's a coward and a bore too. Just like the attention whore he is, he'll say silly stupid things like "I don't know why so and so does such and such" just to perpetuate an inexcusable antisemitic rant about anything on or off topic in this NG. And if he was within arm's reach, I'd bitch- slap him (or her) and say it's obvious that you likely and genuinely don't know why about a lot of things because intellectually and emotionally you are more mentally challenged than you think, and that you're neither funny or clever or ironically insightful about anything else that pops into your small mind here, and that you're an insufferable fool and to ask ANYBODY if they disagree. You can barely write and think coherently, and what few faculties you do have are consumed by hate, personal failure, and likely other undiagnosed conditions as well. And trust me I'm not trying to insult you with ad hominems as a Muslim or Palestinian or Hindu or whatever you are -- it's just obvious you are terribly uncomfortable and that you don't fit.

interests / alt.usage.english / The compulsive Off-Topic troll S K aka Skippy