From: ram@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Stefan Ram)
Newsgroups: alt.usage.english
Subject: Last post so far
Date: 10 Dec 2023 20:34:39 GMT
 by: Stefan Ram - Sun, 10 Dec 2023 20:34 UTC

I might have started you, but don't be afraid: This is not /my/
last post (as far as I believe). It's /their/ last post!

I tried to make a small statistics of the dates of the last post of
a nickname going back until about 2016. There are several possible
sources of errors, so my result will probably contain several errors!
Also, I only selected some of the nicknames arbitrarily.

2015-12-14 Tough Guy no. 1265
2016-03-17 Robin Bignall
2017-02-11 Sneaky O. Possum
2017-03-14 Hans Aberg
2017-05-07 James Hogg
2017-05-23 Joe Fineman
2017-06-09 Charles Bishop
2017-10-08 Robert Bannister
2017-11-07 Jack Campin
2018-03-01 Wayne Brown
2018-06-24 Whiskers
2019-06-26 helenlacedaemon@gmail.com
2019-06-27 Theodore Heise
2019-07-23 LFS
2020-06-25 John Varela
2020-08-16 Ross
2020-09-10 Richard Bollard
2020-10-03 Richard Yates
2020-11-27 Peter Young
2021-01-15 Oliver Cromm
2021-01-21 RH Draney
2021-03-21 Yurui Liu
2021-04-09 Eric Walker
2021-05-12 Helen Lacedaemonian
2021-06-24 Richard Tobin
2021-09-25 pensive hamster
2021-09-26 Lanarcam
2021-11-25 Yusuf B Gursey
2021-11-28 Chrysi Cat
2021-12-12 Joseph C. Fineman
2021-12-18 Cheryl
2022-01-08 Katy Jennison
2022-06-08 Lazypierrot
2022-07-04 Spains Harden
2022-12-14 Quinn C
2022-12-21 Tony Cooper
2022-12-28 Horace LaBadie
2023-01-23 CDB
2023-04-04 Jack
2023-05-23 David Kleinecke
2023-06-20 Peter Duncanson [BrE]
2023-08-29 the Omrud
2023-09-03 GordonD

interests / alt.usage.english / Last post so far