From: 3883@sugar.bug (SugarBug)
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: Survey of Simple Signature Schemes and KEMs?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 00:24:50 +0000
 by: SugarBug - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 00:24 UTC

I want to do a survey of simple asymmetric signature schemes and KEM or PKI schemes.

For instance schnorr signatures are very simple and can be explained on a business card. And elgamal and some matrix schemes are comparitively simple compared to schemes based upon curves and lattices. I would like to learn about other simple schemes that are not popular or that use simple yet arcane maths. The simpler a scheme is the more interest I will have in studying it. Please follow up post some suggested schemes, especially arcane ones that don't have a lot of testing history and are not known to be broken.

--
3883@sugar.bug | sybershock.com | sci.crypt | alt.sources.crypto

devel / sci.crypt / Survey of Simple Signature Schemes and KEMs?