From: 3883@sugar.bug (Sugar Bug)
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: Suffering from sci.crypt spam? Spam-filtered news servers are
available.
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:45:32 -0500
logging-data="372699"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.org";
posting-account="TzG3Hl99Aa0Fgb506WreKRgRTO2mG9+aGjVDifyfNqo";
 by: Sugar Bug - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 17:45 UTC

This information is for any one still affected by the spam floods.

The site https://novabbs.org has free Usenet accounts. The sysop (Retro
Guy) has successfully been blocking 99% of the spam. The group
sci.crypt is virtually spam-free, with only a very occasional message
getting past the filter.

Retro Guy has several provisions of free NNTP access including access
via Tor hidden services and I2P. You can also check out his other sites
or ask him about it in the newsgroup rocksolid.shared.helpdesk.

--
__|__|__|__ 3883@sugar.bug
__|__|__|__ https://sybershock.com
| | | #CipherTag #WaffleTag #Cryptologer

devel / sci.crypt / Suffering from sci.crypt spam? Spam-filtered news servers are available.