From: miller@posteo.ee (Frank Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Re: What is a good web site for a 20-mile (selectable distance)
circle from any given zip code?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 01:39:26 +0200
 by: Frank Miller - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 23:39 UTC

Frankie wrote:
> The best I can find is this map & selectable circle...
> https://www.abcsupply.com/locations/
>
> It's not intended to be a specific circle around a given location which is
> why I ask if you know of a good site to specify any USA zip code and then a
> distance in miles and it will draw that radius circle on a map for you.
[..snip..]
> What map circle web sites do you know of that can do that for me?

https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

BTW: this is not a Firefox topic. And also no Windows or repair topic.

Re: What is a good web site for a 20-mile (selectable distance) circle from any given zip code?

<p8u9gi154ohi9hvufmb8ap6cqd3bc0bljp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/computers/article-flat.php?id=1000&group=alt.comp.software.firefox#1000

From: jock@soccer.com (Nobody)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Re: What is a good web site for a 20-mile (selectable distance) circle from any given zip code?
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 17:41:22 -0700
 by: Nobody - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 00:41 UTC

On Sat, 16 Sep 2023 01:39:26 +0200, Frank Miller <miller@posteo.ee>
wrote:

>Frankie wrote:
>> The best I can find is this map & selectable circle...

Frankie needs to learn that a browser's user help isn't a source for
using the Interject.

Re: What is a good web site for a 20-mile (selectable distance) circle from any given zip code? [OT]

<kmlbpoF5vtiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/computers/article-flat.php?id=1001&group=alt.comp.software.firefox#1001

From: me@privacy.invalid (s|b)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.firefox
Subject: Re: What is a good web site for a 20-mile (selectable distance) circle from any given zip code? [OT]
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 11:45:28 +0200
 by: s|b - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 09:45 UTC

On Sat, 16 Sep 2023 01:39:26 +0200, Frank Miller wrote:

> BTW: this is not a Firefox topic. And also no Windows or repair topic.

Based on his cross-posting: probably a troll.

--
s|b

computers / alt.comp.software.firefox / Re: What is a good web site for a 20-mile (selectable distance) circle from any given zip code? [OT]