From: usenet.tweed@gmail.com (Tweed)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Landslip Momktors on WCML
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:38:56 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:+GbHmjazz7SRu6lpJ3XTpR8TFvQ=
 by: Tweed - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:38 UTC

https://www.senceive.com/infraguard

I noticed at least half a dozen separate installations of these sensors on
the WCML yesterday. Something like 20+ units a metre or so apart, some
small solar arrays and wireless base stations as well. Curious as to
exactly what they were I looked them up today and the link is above. At
first I thought it might be using GPS in some clever fashion (differential
with a master unit) but it appears to be something as simple as a tilt
sensor.

Re: Landslip Monitors on WCML

<uvgtde$3n3jm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=79914&group=uk.railway#79914

From: usenet.tweed@gmail.com (Tweed)
Newsgroups: uk.railway
Subject: Re: Landslip Monitors on WCML
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:40:30 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:0UkUpOCRfd6v/7Mx2HzOXczGOLY=
 by: Tweed - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:40 UTC

Fixed the title.

Tweed <usenet.tweed@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.senceive.com/infraguard
>
> I noticed at least half a dozen separate installations of these sensors on
> the WCML yesterday. Something like 20+ units a metre or so apart, some
> small solar arrays and wireless base stations as well. Curious as to
> exactly what they were I looked them up today and the link is above. At
> first I thought it might be using GPS in some clever fashion (differential
> with a master unit) but it appears to be something as simple as a tilt
> sensor.

Re: Landslip Monitors on WCML

<wUSSN.41689$MP2.33984@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=79915&group=uk.railway#79915

Newsgroups: uk.railway
From: recliner.usenet@gmail.com (Recliner)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:47:40 GMT
 by: Recliner - Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:47 UTC

Tweed <usenet.tweed@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fixed the title.
>
> Tweed <usenet.tweed@gmail.com> wrote:
>> https://www.senceive.com/infraguard
>>
>> I noticed at least half a dozen separate installations of these sensors on
>> the WCML yesterday. Something like 20+ units a metre or so apart, some
>> small solar arrays and wireless base stations as well. Curious as to
>> exactly what they were I looked them up today and the link is above. At
>> first I thought it might be using GPS in some clever fashion (differential
>> with a master unit) but it appears to be something as simple as a tilt
>> sensor.

Thanks, I've seen these around, but never got round to finding out what
they were.

aus+uk / uk.railway / Landslip Momktors on WCML