Robustness, adj.: Never having to say you're sorry.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Beaurepaires to close

SubjectAuthor
* Beaurepaires to closeKeithr0
+- Re: Beaurepaires to closeXeno
`* Re: Beaurepaires to closeNoddy
 +* Re: Beaurepaires to closeDaryl
 |`- Re: Beaurepaires to closeXeno
 +- Re: Beaurepaires to closeXeno
 +* Re: Beaurepaires to closeKeithr0
 |+* Re: Beaurepaires to closeDaryl
 ||+* Re: Beaurepaires to closeXeno
 |||`- Re: Beaurepaires to closeMighty Mouse
 ||`* Re: Beaurepaires to closeNoddy
 || +* Re: Beaurepaires to closeDaryl
 || |`* Re: Beaurepaires to closeNoddy
 || | `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeDaryl
 || |  +* Re: Beaurepaires to closeKeithr0
 || |  |`- Re: Beaurepaires to closeDaryl
 || |  `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeNoddy
 || |   `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeDaryl
 || |    `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeNoddy
 || |     `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeDaryl
 || |      `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeNoddy
 || |       `- Re: Beaurepaires to closeDaryl
 || `- Re: Beaurepaires to closeXeno
 |+- Re: Beaurepaires to closeXeno
 |`- Re: Beaurepaires to closeNoddy
 `* Re: Beaurepaires to closealvey
  `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeMighty Mouse
   `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeXeno
    `* Re: Beaurepaires to closeMighty Mouse
     +* Re: Beaurepaires to closealvey
     |`- Re: Beaurepaires to closeXeno
     +- Re: Beaurepaires to closeKeithr0
     `- Re: Beaurepaires to closeClocky

Pages:12
Re: Beaurepaires to close

<l2qmjoFsp84U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32755&group=aus.cars#32755

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Beaurepaires to close
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:35:52 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:35 UTC

On 10/2/2024 4:12 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> alvey wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> It's a worrying time.
>>>
>>> The list of long established businesses that have folded in the last
>>> 18 months is staggering, With the building trade seemingly being the
>>> most adversely affected with some 1700+ building companies, large and
>>> small, going into recievership over that time. The flow on effects of
>>> these failures are enormous, and combined with the Government's (both
>>> state and federal) continual tax hikes to cover their own ineptitude
>>> it looks very much like we're headed for a world of pain.
>>
>> lol!
>> What happened to your Trumpeted wealth and investment properties
>> Fraudster?
>>

> noddy is sounding like a normal person lately. it's very strange..

Well, he's not bullshitting as much, that is certain. But then, he's
been outed as the greatest bullshit artist usenet has ever seen so no
small wonder he's relatively subdued of late. *Anything* and
*everything* he posts comes under intense scrutiny (as it should)!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Beaurepaires to close

<uq9hco$962i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32756&group=aus.cars#32756

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 15:11:03 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 04:11 UTC

On 11/02/2024 10:22 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 11/2/2024 9:40 am, Noddy wrote:

>> I went past your area yesterday on my way home from a swap meet in
>> Glenlyon. They're certainly clearing a lot of land for development.
>>

> On the left as you head west towards Ballarat?

Yeah.

> If so that's the new part of the Underbank estate, on the other side of
> the valley to me about 3km away.

Right. Lots of houses going in there by the looks. If they can find a
builder who doesn't go broke that is.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Beaurepaires to close

<l2r6n0F1aqaU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32757&group=aus.cars#32757

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 17:10:40 +1100
 by: Daryl - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 06:10 UTC

On 11/2/2024 3:11 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 11/02/2024 10:22 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 11/2/2024 9:40 am, Noddy wrote:
>
>>> I went past your area yesterday on my way home from a swap meet in
>>> Glenlyon. They're certainly clearing a lot of land for development.
>>>

>> On the left as you head west towards Ballarat?
>
> Yeah.
>
>> If so that's the new part of the Underbank estate, on the other side
>> of the valley to me about 3km away.
>
> Right. Lots of houses going in there by the looks.

The estate is supposedly getting a shopping centre plus a community
centre with gym and swimming pool, the old Underbank stables are still
there and its being turned into a community space for things like markets.
The new section you saw will eventually join up the established section.
Problem with all that is that there is compulsory fee that everyone
agrees to pay when they sign the contract to buy the land, last time I
heard it was like a body corporate fee and was about $1200PA to use the
facilities and you pay if you use them or not.
It was one of the reasons we bought in the Stonehill estate and not
Underbank.

If they can find a
> builder who doesn't go broke that is.

That's becoming increasingly difficult.

--
Daryl

Re: Beaurepaires to close

<l2tjmkFf549U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32758&group=aus.cars#32758

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 15:04:34 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 04:04 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 10/2/2024 4:12 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> alvey wrote:

>>> lol!
>>> What happened to your Trumpeted wealth and investment properties
>>> Fraudster?
>>>

>> noddy is sounding like a normal person lately. it's very strange..
>
> Well, he's not bullshitting as much, that is certain. But then, he's
> been outed as the greatest bullshit artist usenet has ever seen so no
> small wonder he's relatively subdued of late. *Anything* and
> *everything* he posts comes under intense scrutiny (as it should)!

he's not abusing, insulting, or criticizing anyone at present, just
commenting and posting rationally, as everyone should be

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Beaurepaires to close

<uqcblm$1ck8v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32759&group=aus.cars#32759

From: Hans.Andnees@gmail.com (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 15:51:47 +1000
 by: alvey - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 05:51 UTC

Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> noddy is sounding like a normal person lately. it's very strange..
>>
>> Well, he's not bullshitting as much, that is certain. But then, he's
>> been outed as the greatest bullshit artist usenet has ever seen so no
>> small wonder he's relatively subdued of late. *Anything* and
>> *everything* he posts comes under intense scrutiny (as it should)!
>
> he's not abusing, insulting, or criticizing anyone at present, just
> commenting and posting rationally, as everyone should be

It doesn't matter felix. Until he admits that all his busted claims were
lies he'll still be a pariah and an object of ridicule to me.

alvey

Re: Beaurepaires to close

<l2u285Fho2lU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32760&group=aus.cars#32760

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: 12 Feb 2024 08:12:54 GMT
 by: Xeno - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 08:12 UTC

alvey <Hans.Andnees@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Xeno wrote:

>>> Well, he's not bullshitting as much, that is certain. But then, he's
>>> been outed as the greatest bullshit artist usenet has ever seen so no
>>> small wonder he's relatively subdued of late. *Anything* and
>>> *everything* he posts comes under intense scrutiny (as it should)!
>>
>> he's not abusing, insulting, or criticizing anyone at present, just
>> commenting and posting rationally, as everyone should be
>
> It doesn't matter felix. Until he admits that all his busted claims were
> lies he'll still be a pariah and an object of ridicule to me.
>

> alvey

Ditto!

____
Xeno

Re: Beaurepaires to close

<l2u2btFhoifU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32761&group=aus.cars#32761

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 18:14:53 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 08:14 UTC

On 12/02/2024 2:04 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> noddy is sounding like a normal person lately. it's very strange..
>>
>> Well, he's not bullshitting as much, that is certain. But then, he's
>> been outed as the greatest bullshit artist usenet has ever seen so no
>> small wonder he's relatively subdued of late. *Anything* and
>> *everything* he posts comes under intense scrutiny (as it should)!

ROTFL, you don't get out much do you? He isn't even in the second league
let alone one of the greats

> he's not abusing, insulting, or criticizing anyone at present, just
> commenting and posting rationally, as everyone should be

Re: Beaurepaires to close

<uqers3$1uqjh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32762&group=aus.cars#32762

From: notgonna@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:40:01 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 04:40 UTC

On 12/02/2024 12:04 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> noddy is sounding like a normal person lately. it's very strange..
>>
>> Well, he's not bullshitting as much, that is certain. But then, he's
>> been outed as the greatest bullshit artist usenet has ever seen so no
>> small wonder he's relatively subdued of late. *Anything* and
>> *everything* he posts comes under intense scrutiny (as it should)!
>
> he's not abusing, insulting, or criticizing anyone at present, just
> commenting and posting rationally, as everyone should be

He goes through these periods sometimes but don't worry, it won't last.
This ChatGPT version of the fraud will be gone soon enough and the real
one will resurface.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."