From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Scotty Kilmer shutting down his Youtube channel
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 10:39:58 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 09:39 UTC

Seems quite a few popular channels with millions of views
are also pulling up stumps. Getting pissed off by YT.

Re: Scotty Kilmer shutting down his Youtube channel

<65c01882@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32712&group=aus.cars#32712

Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 07:06:37 +0800
Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: yep@ausics.net (Clocky)
 by: Clocky - Sun, 4 Feb 2024 23:06 UTC

On 1/24/2024 5:39 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> Seems quite a few popular channels with millions of views
> are also pulling up stumps. Getting pissed off by YT.

Good, Kilmer is loud, obnoxious, opinionated and often talks a load of crap.

But yes it's a thing at the moment.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Scotty Kilmer shutting down his Youtube channel

<l2be4pF6pldU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32715&group=aus.cars#32715

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 17:39:21 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 06:39 UTC

On 5/2/2024 10:06 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 1/24/2024 5:39 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>> Seems quite a few popular channels with millions of views
>> are also pulling up stumps. Getting pissed off by YT.
>>

> Good, Kilmer is loud, obnoxious, opinionated and often talks a load of
> crap.

He can't be all bad, he's a Toyota fanboi!

> But yes it's a thing at the moment.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

aus+uk / aus.cars / Scotty Kilmer shutting down his Youtube channel