Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Lo and Behold our Petz's cyber allies from that great septic MAGA
la-la-land
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 09:29:05 +1000
 by: Ördög - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 23:29 UTC

*MAGA brain worms spread fast at cancelled Trump rally*
/David Pakman Show, 2.14M subscribers, 19,036 views 28 Apr 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5zKA92yZQc>

"Donald Trump cancels a rally in North Carolina at the last minute due
to bad weather"
~~~ ~~~

Just a friendly suggestion to all undying Trump fans living OZ, which is
apparently so hostile to their grand-cause to restore ultimate-power for
their great Orange leader, the Saint of Mar-a-Lardo:

.... why won't you all move to a country where you could find so many
millions and millions of like minded crazies?

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Lo and Behold our Petz's cyber allies from that great septic MAGA la-la-land

<pt2r2jlc7ded3eug5aua2ngnf2l6nrkfds@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32453&group=aus.politics#32453

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Lo and Behold our Petz's cyber allies from that great septic MAGA la-la-land
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 09:37:54 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 23:37 UTC

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 09:29:05 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>*MAGA brain worms spread fast at cancelled Trump rally*
>/David Pakman Show, 2.14M subscribers, 19,036 views 28 Apr 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5zKA92yZQc>
>
>"Donald Trump cancels a rally in North Carolina at the last minute due
>to bad weather"
>~~~ ~~~
>
>Just a friendly suggestion to all undying Trump fans living OZ, which is
>apparently so hostile to their grand-cause to restore ultimate-power for
>their great Orange leader, the Saint of Mar-a-Lardo:
>
>... why won't you all move to a country where you could find so many
>millions and millions of like minded crazies?

Like this commie one?
https://youtu.be/mt-Pa5s5zZI?si=dragysss1D2nWiSA
China's Ghost Cities: The Truth Behind The Empty Megacities
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Re: Lo and Behold our Petz's cyber allies from that great septic MAGA la-la-land

<ZfgXN.1170613$1t2.392572@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32455&group=aus.politics#32455

la-la-land
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 09:55:34 +1000
 by: Ördög - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 23:55 UTC

Petz, is getting more and more inebriated by the minute:

> Ördög
>> *MAGA brain worms spread fast at cancelled Trump rally*
>> /David Pakman Show, 2.14M subscribers, 19,036 views 28 Apr 2024/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5zKA92yZQc>
>>
>> "Donald Trump cancels a rally in North Carolina at the last minute due
>> to bad weather"
>> ~~~ ~~~
>> Just a friendly suggestion to all undying Trump fans living OZ, which is
>> apparently so hostile to their grand-cause to restore ultimate-power for
>> their great Orange leader, the Saint of Mar-a-Lardo:
>> ... why won't you all move to a country where you could find so many
>> millions and millions of like minded crazies?
>
> Like this commie one?

Sorry Petz, this won't work for me nor anyone else here.
Apparently staying on topic is my kind of thing and I refuse to discuss
your desperate attempts at derailing the thread.

> China's Ghost Cities....

YAWN! Who cares?
Your Orange menace hero is already circling the gurgler, care to comment
on that? BTW have you bought already your one way ticked to Florida?

What are you waiting for? Your fellow MAGA crazed friends would welcome
you with open arms!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Lo and Behold our Petz's cyber allies from that great septic MAGA la-la-land