Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: OT: Find the worst crook of the all!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:52:24 +1000
 by: Ördög - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 00:52 UTC

*Who's the most criminal: Trump, Biden, Hillary or Obama?*
/David Pakman Show, 2.14M subscribers, 10,248 views 26 Apr 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YbSMX1Njuc>

"A deep dive comparing and contrasting the allegations of criminality
against Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton"
~~~ ~~~

The only common theme among these above listed US politicians is the
fact that all of them were willing puppets of the US corporate military
establishment. However, according to the letter of US law that is not an
offence in itself.

As to the rest of the myriads of well circulated accusation against
these politicians, the only ones which are really based on provable
misdeeds punishable by law are the ones levelled against the orange
terror from Mar-a-Lardo.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: OT: Find the worst crook of the all!

<20240426104304.383abd50@234567aaa>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32391&group=aus.politics#32391

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: Find the worst crook of the all!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:43:04 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 16:43 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:52:24 +1000
Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz> wrote:

> The only common theme among these above listed US politicians is the
> fact that all of them were willing puppets of the US corporate
> military establishment. However, according to the letter of US law
> that is not an offence in itself.
Uniparty 101.

Re: Find the worst crook of the all!

<v0gpu9$3r214$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32398&group=aus.politics#32398

From: maximusheadroom@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Find the worst crook of the all!
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:56:12 -0700
 by: max headroom - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 17:56 UTC

In news:eVCWN.608149$jO2.515499@fx10.ams4, �rd�g <ordog@your.service.biz> typed:

> *Who's the most criminal: Trump, Biden, Hillary or Obama?*
> /David Pakman Show, 2.14M subscribers, 10,248 views 26 Apr 2024/
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YbSMX1Njuc

> "A deep dive comparing and contrasting the allegations of criminality
> against Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton"
> ~~~ ~~~

> The only common theme among these above listed US politicians is the
> fact that all of them were willing puppets of the US corporate
> military establishment. However, according to the letter of US law
> that is not an offence in itself.

> As to the rest of the myriads of well circulated accusation against
> these politicians, the only ones which are really based on provable
> misdeeds punishable by law are the ones levelled against the orange
> terror from Mar-a-Lardo.

Bullshit.

" ... Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes
regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no
reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case...."

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

" ... Then the [Hur] report detonated. It announced that the DOJ would not
pursue charges against Joe Biden over his unlawful conduct, despite evidence
that he 'willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice
presidency,' including items that were marked highly classified...."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2024/02/09/are-democrats-really-going-to-stick-with-biden-after-this-n2635025

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2024/03/13/team-bidens-embarrassing-shameless-lie-about-the-special-counsels-damning-findings-n2636403

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Find the worst crook of the all!