Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the Sun.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Short-memory USA.

SubjectAuthor
* Short-memory USA.Peter Jason
+- Re: Short-memory USA.Daniel70
+* Re: Short-memory USA.Rod Speed
|`* Re: Short-memory USA.Peter Jason
| `- Re: Short-memory USA.Rod Speed
`* Re: Short-memory USA.Trevor Wilson
 +- Re: Short-memory USA.Little@man.Ball
 +* Re: Short-memory USA.Petzl
 |+* Re: Short-memory USA.Rod Speed
 ||`* Re: Short-memory USA.Little@man.Ball
 || `- Re: Short-memory USA.Rod Speed
 |`- Re: Short-memory USA.Ördög
 +* Re: Short-memory USA.Rod Speed
 |`* Re: Short-memory USA.Little@man.Ball
 | +- Re: Short-memory USA.Petzl
 | `- Re: Short-memory USA.Rod Speed
 `- Re: Short-memory USA.Ördög

1
Short-memory USA.

<66tj2jhceaeue4l38bh8ijph9ompmvnt4p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32332&group=aus.politics#32332

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Short-memory USA.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:26:54 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 06:26 UTC

Now that the US senate of both persuasions has allowed shipments of
munitions to Ukraine an other like places, how do they reconcile the
application of the U.S. Monroe Doctrine in the 1960s when the USSR was
arming Cuba with all sorts of devices? Pot/Kettle Black?

That oligarch running Ukraine at present should be taken out as soon
as possible, and let nature take its course.

It may interest all the bleeding hearts to learn that the Ukrainian
'man in the street' couldn't give a sugared rat's bum about the war,
and yearns for nothing but stability and progress.

It's to be hoped Mr D. Trump, when he's elected will stop this arms
dump, though it seems to be the "only game in town" for US
manufactories.

BAH...!

Re: Short-memory USA.

<v0d7u9$2u5nf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32335&group=aus.politics#32335

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Short-memory USA.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:31:50 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:31 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 25/4/24 4:26 pm:
> Now that the US senate of both persuasions has allowed shipments of
> munitions to Ukraine an other like places, how do they reconcile the
> application of the U.S. Monroe Doctrine in the 1960s when the USSR was
> arming Cuba with all sorts of devices? Pot/Kettle Black?
>
> That oligarch running Ukraine at present should be taken out as soon
> as possible, and let nature take its course.

Sorry!! You want to effect Ukraine history by taking out their *ELECTED*
leader but you want 'nature to take *ITS* course!!

Sounds like a good juggling act to me!!

--
Daniel

Re: Short-memory USA.

<op.2mr22kf8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32336&group=aus.politics#32336

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:52:58 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 09:52 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

> Now that the US senate of both persuasions has allowedshipment of
> munitions to Ukraine an other like places,

They have been doing the for YEARS with the Ukraine
and with Israel for more than half a fucking century now.

> how do they reconcile the application of the U.S.Monroe Doctrine in
> the 1960s when the USSR was
> arming Cuba with all sorts of devices?

Doesnt need to be reconciled, fuckwit.

> Pot/Kettle Black?

How unusual with politics.

> That oligarch running Ukraine at present

You wouldnt know what a real ogligarch
was if one bit you on your lard pov arse.

> should be taken out as soon as possible,and let nature take its course.

That worked SO well in the leadup to WW2

> It may interest all the bleeding hearts to learn that the Ukrainian
> 'man in the street' couldn't give a sugared rat's bum about the war,

Must be why so many of them tried to kick the russian out.

> and yearns for nothing but stability and progress.

Doesnt matter a damn to Putin what they yearn for.

> It's to be hoped Mr D. Trump, when he'selected will stop this arms
> dump,

How odd that he didnt when he was driving the bus.

> though it seems to be the "only gamein town" for US manufactories.

Even sillier than you usually manage
and that's saying something now that
Putin has seen everyone who can buy
US military hardware dramatically ramp
up their purchases of US military hardware

> BAH...!

The NZers are coming, sheepy.

Re: Short-memory USA.

<l901hoF3m1gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32363&group=aus.politics#32363

From: trevor@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:50:49 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 21:50 UTC

On 25/04/2024 4:26 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
> Now that the US senate of both persuasions has allowed shipments of
> munitions to Ukraine an other like places, how do they reconcile the
> application of the U.S. Monroe Doctrine in the 1960s when the USSR was
> arming Cuba with all sorts of devices? Pot/Kettle Black?

**Nope. BIG difference. Back in the 1960s, the USSR armed Cuba with
weapons expressly designed to ATTACK the US. They were not even remotely
defensive in nature. OTOH, the US has armed Ukraine with weapons
expressly designed for the defence of Ukraine, against the illegal
invasion by Russia.

> That oligarch running Ukraine at present should be taken out as soon
> as possible, and let nature take its course.

**Not an oligarch, but a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader. Why do you
advocate for the murder of a DEMOCRATICALLY elected and wildly popular
leader? A leader is making significant improvements to the rampant
corruption that afflicted Ukraine for decades.

> It may interest all the bleeding hearts to learn that the Ukrainian
> 'man in the street' couldn't give a sugared rat's bum about the war,
> and yearns for nothing but stability and progress.

**Of course, which is why Zelenskyy was DEMOCRATICALLY elected. He
offered and delivered precisely those things.

> It's to be hoped Mr D. Trump, when he's elected will stop this arms
> dump, though it seems to be the "only game in town" for US
> manufactories.

**Trump is a danger to the entire planet.

> BAH...!

Re: Short-memory USA.

<20240425165328.3d29d585@234567aaa>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32364&group=aus.politics#32364

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:53:28 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 22:53 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:50:49 +1000
Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

> > That oligarch running Ukraine at present should be taken out as soon
> > as possible, and let nature take its course.
>
> **Not an oligarch, but a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader. Why do you
> advocate for the murder of a DEMOCRATICALLY elected and wildly
> popular leader?

Because he is skimming aid to buy mansions, dumb fuck!

https://ronpaulinstitute.org/cia-to-zelensky-please-stop-stealing-so-much/

CIA Director William Burns traveled to Kiev earlier this year to ask
Zelensky to stop skimming so much off the top of US aid money.
Apparently his top generals were angry that he was skimming more than
they were! Meanwhile Congress voted to send $60 billion MORE to the
corrupt regime.

https://www.occrp.org/en/the-pandora-papers/pandora-papers-reveal-offshore-holdings-of-ukrainian-president-and-his-inner-circle

Re: Short-memory USA.

<5qll2jprqvoknstbsglmlc0st78jkoo89d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32365&group=aus.politics#32365

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:10:58 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 23:10 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:50:49 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 25/04/2024 4:26 pm, Peter Jason wrote:
>> Now that the US senate of both persuasions has allowed shipments of
>> munitions to Ukraine an other like places, how do they reconcile the
>> application of the U.S. Monroe Doctrine in the 1960s when the USSR was
>> arming Cuba with all sorts of devices? Pot/Kettle Black?
>
>**Nope. BIG difference. Back in the 1960s, the USSR armed Cuba with
>weapons expressly designed to ATTACK the US. They were not even remotely
>defensive in nature. OTOH, the US has armed Ukraine with weapons
>expressly designed for the defence of Ukraine, against the illegal
>invasion by Russia.

PSYOP
No mention this was retaliation by Russia for US putting Nukes in
Turkey
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/18/can-us-protect-its-nuclear-weapons-turkey/>
https://t.ly/SlWRN
The United States first deployed nuclear weapons on Turkish soil in
1959. President John F. Kennedy used them as bargaining chips to end
the Cuban missile crisis in 1962, agreeing to withdraw nuclear-armed
Jupiter missiles from Turkey in exchange for the removal of Soviet
nuclear weapons in Cuba. But Washington has continued to deploy
shorter-range tactical nuclear forces since then.

>> That oligarch running Ukraine at present should be taken out as soon
>> as possible, and let nature take its course.
>
>**Not an oligarch, but a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader. Why do you
>advocate for the murder of a DEMOCRATICALLY elected and wildly popular
>leader? A leader is making significant improvements to the rampant
>corruption that afflicted Ukraine for decades.

PSYOP
Never reported but US have had rigged elections from George
Washington's day.
Only notice came about from Donald Trump exposure of the fake election
in 2020. And the mainstream media and Lawfare cover-up.
Example small vid
<https://rumble.com/v4qvcmw-2020-the-biden-vote-fraud-is-about-to-implode.html>
https://t.ly/6BGdG

>> It may interest all the bleeding hearts to learn that the Ukrainian
>> 'man in the street' couldn't give a sugared rat's bum about the war,
>> and yearns for nothing but stability and progress.
>
>**Of course, which is why Zelenskyy was DEMOCRATICALLY elected. He
>offered and delivered precisely those things.

PYSOP
He promised peace after Obama overthrow of Democratic elected Ukraine
leader
<https://www.britannica.com/place/Ukraine/The-Orange-Revolution-and-the-Yushchenko-presidency>
https://t.ly/UWIh3
The Orange Revolution and the Yushchenko presidency
The presidential election of 2004 brought Ukraine to the brink of
disintegration and civil war. Cleared to seek a third term as
president by the Constitutional Court, Kuchma instead endorsed the
candidacy of Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych, who was also strongly
supported by Russian Pres. Vladimir Putin.

>> It's to be hoped Mr D. Trump, when he's elected will stop this arms
>> dump, though it seems to be the "only game in town" for US
>> manufactories.
>
>**Trump is a danger to the entire planet.

PSYOP
Trump started no wars stopped most and was scaling down in Syria.
The title to "danger to the entire planet" belongs to the
Joe Biden regime
<https://rumble.com/v4rckir-russia-plans-to-deploy-ballistic-missiles-on-finnish-border-threat-to-europ.html>
https://t.ly/qJ_iF
Russia plans to deploy ballistic missiles on Finnish border, threat to
Europe is growing
************************************
<https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2024/04/24/polish-leaders-plan-to-talk-things-out-on-nuclear-weapons/>
https://t.ly/AmPcB
Polish leaders plan to talk things out on nuclear weapons
WARSAW, Poland – Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk plans to discuss
Poland's potential involvement in NATO's nuclear sharing program with
President Andrzej Duda, Tusk said this week.
The announcement came in response to Duda's declaration that Poland
was ready to host U.S. nuclear weapons, and that talks with Washington
to that end had been ongoing.

--
Petzl
According to Dave Hodges' sources ...and he has excellent

Re: Short-memory USA.

<op.2ms4omfibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32367&group=aus.politics#32367

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:25:24 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 23:25 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Peter Jason wrote

>> Now that the US senate of both persuasions has allowed shipments of
>> munitions to Ukraine an other like places, how do they reconcile the
>> application of the U.S. Monroe Doctrine in the 1960s when the USSR was
>> arming Cuba with all sorts of devices? Pot/Kettle Black?

> Nope. BIG difference.

We'll see...

> Back in the 1960s, the USSR armed Cuba with weapons expressly designed
> to ATTACK the US.They were not even remotely defensive in nature.

That is very arguable given the Bay of Pigs attack by the USA.

> OTOH, the US has armed Ukraine with weapons expressly designed for the
> defence of Ukraine,

That's very arguable too.

> against the illegal invasion by Russia.

And the Bay of Pigs attack on Cuba by the USA wasn't illegal ?

>> That oligarch running Ukraine at present should be takenout as soon
>> as possible, and let nature take its course.

> Not an oligarch, but a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader.

Correct.

> Why do you advocate for the murder of a DEMOCRATICALLYelected and
> wildly popular leader? A leader is making significantimprovements to
> the rampant corruption that afflicted Ukrainefor decades.

You can run the same line about Putin.

>> It may interest all the bleeding hearts to learn that the Ukrainian
>> 'man in the street' couldn't give a sugared rat's bum about the war,
>> and yearns for nothing but stability and progress.

> Of course, which is why Zelenskyy was DEMOCRATICALLY elected.He offered
> and delivered precisely those things.

>> It's to be hoped Mr D. Trump, when he's elected will stop this arms
>> dump, though it seems to be the "only game in town" for US
>> manufactories.

> Trump is a danger to the entire planet.

Fantasy, most obviously with Tiera del Fuego, NZ, Iceland etc.

>> BAH...!

Love his sig.

Re: Short-memory USA.

<op.2ms44jchbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32368&group=aus.politics#32368

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:34:57 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 23:34 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>> Trump is a danger to the entire planet.

> Trump started no wars

Lie with Syria.

> stopped most

Didn't stop any, liar.

> and was scaling down in Syria.

Only because he and the russians won that one.

> The title to "danger to the entire planet"belongs to the Joe Biden
> regime

Fantasy.

> <https://rumble.com/v4rckir-russia-plans-to-deploy-ballistic-missiles-on-finnish-border-threat-to-europ.html>
> https://t.ly/qJ_iF

Just because some fool claims something...

> Russia plans to deploy ballistic missiles onFinnish border, threat to
> Europe is growing

Fantasy now that it has joined NATO.

> ************************************
> <https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2024/04/24/polish-leaders-plan-to-talk-things-out-on-nuclear-weapons/>
> https://t.ly/AmPcB
> Polish leaders plan to talk things out on nuclear weapons
> WARSAW, Poland – Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk plans to discuss
> Poland's potential involvement in NATO's nuclear sharing program with
> President Andrzej Duda, Tusk said this week.

Because of Putin's activitys, nothing to do with Biden.

> The announcement came in response to Duda's declaration that Poland
> was ready to host U.S. nuclear weapons, and that talks with Washington
> to that end had been ongoing.

Nothing to do with Biden.

Re: Short-memory USA.

<n9CWN.1201307$Ms2.261478@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32369&group=aus.politics#32369

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:01:20 +1000
 by: Ördög - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 00:01 UTC

Trevor Wilson

Please stop feeding these brain-dead trolls!

/Autosnip all home grown and septic troll inputs/

> **Nope. BIG difference. Back in the 1960s, the USSR armed Cuba with
> weapons expressly designed to ATTACK the US. They were not even remotely
> defensive in nature. OTOH, the US has armed Ukraine with weapons
> expressly designed for the defence of Ukraine, against the illegal
> invasion by Russia.

What has happened then and there should be seen in the context of the
worst years of the cold war and that the USA was quite determined to
destroy Castro no matter what in order to reinstall a US puppet regime
strictly governing that island nation for the benefit of US corporations.

As to the weaponry supplied to Ukraine, I'd say, there is absolutely
nothing that would stop using them for offensive purposes, as the
actions of Ukraine commandos outside Ukraine's border (often planned and
supported by foreign clandestine operatives) clearly demonstrated.

>> That oligarch running Ukraine at present should be taken out as soon
>> as possible, and let nature take its course.
>
> **Not an oligarch, but a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader.

Ukraine's so called democracy is much like many of those ex-socialist
countries in that part of the world. basically for the most part they
only excel in utmost corruption and from the US imported neo-liberal dog
eat dog capitalism (which no sane resident of Ukraine ever wanted nor
benefited from) to the detriment of their own populations. Ukraine has
had it specially very bad because of US both US and Russian meddling in
its internal politics (what a nice continuing lovely CIA vs FSB jamboree
that was/is). Add to that the centuries old hatred among Ukraine's
ethnic groups and you have the perfect toxic mix that has ended in the
current war.

Let us not ignore the elephant in the room, what we see here is a
typical US proxy war against an old enemy, damned be the collateral
Ukrainian victims and the poor soldiers sent into this horrible massacre
by Putin and his Western opponents.

> Why do you
> advocate for the murder of a DEMOCRATICALLY elected and wildly popular
> leader? A leader is making significant improvements to the rampant
> corruption that afflicted Ukraine for decades.

Murder should not be used to resolve political problem, full stop.
As to the current leader of Ukraine, it is clear that he has not managed
to stop any corruption before this current war broke out, regardless of
if he had actually intended to do so or not.

> **Of course, which is why Zelenskyy was DEMOCRATICALLY elected. He
> offered and delivered precisely those things.

He had promised (like all politicians do) to solve all problems but the
toxic nature of the econopolitical landscape within Ukraine did not
support any rapid progress in that direction.

> **Trump is a danger to the entire planet.

That is a perfect assessment!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Short-memory USA.

<0rCWN.19937301$ee1.11819689@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32370&group=aus.politics#32370

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:20:10 +1000
 by: Ördög - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 00:20 UTC

Petz is happily sharing his permanent brain damage with the newsgroup

/Autosnip all home grown and septic troll inputs/

> Trevor Wilson

>> **Nope. BIG difference. Back in the 1960s, the USSR armed Cuba with
>> weapons expressly designed to ATTACK the US. They were not even remotely
>> defensive in nature. OTOH, the US has armed Ukraine with weapons
>> expressly designed for the defence of Ukraine, against the illegal
>> invasion by Russia.
>>
> PSYOP, blah

Sure is!
Alt-right conspiracy kooks from the bottom of your favourite cyber
sewers just as those Murdoch media outlets you could never resist
jointly did an excellent PSYOP job on you, Petz dear!

> PSYOP
> Never reported but US have had rigged elections from George
> Washington's day...blah
/snip crap/

Why would anyone wonder why alt-right kook revisionist versions of
"history" ain't reported any in credible publications???

> PYSOP...blah
/snip crap/

Sure is!
Alt-right conspiracy kooks from the bottom of your favourite cyber
sewers just as those Murdoch media outlets you could never resist
jointly did an excellent PSYOP job on you, Petz dear!

> PSYOP...blah
> Trump
/snip crap/

Sure is!
Alt-right conspiracy kooks from the bottom of your favourite cyber
sewers just as those Murdoch media outlets you could never resist
jointly did an excellent PSYOP job on you, Petz dear!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Short-memory USA.

<20240426104112.0d68d906@234567aaa>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32389&group=aus.politics#32389

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:41:12 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 16:41 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:25:24 +1000
"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> That oligarch running Ukraine at present should be takenout as
> >> soon as possible, and let nature take its course.
>
> > Not an oligarch, but a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader.
>
> Correct.

Just like Saddam or Pootin getting 95% of the " democratic vote" every
term - are you that naive or just deceitful to your core?

Re: Short-memory USA.

<20240426104219.14421500@234567aaa>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32390&group=aus.politics#32390

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:42:19 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 16:42 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 09:34:57 +1000
"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Russia plans to deploy ballistic missiles onFinnish border, threat
> > to Europe is growing
>
> Fantasy now that it has joined NATO.

Hey, Finlandization 2 works as well as 1!

Re: Short-memory USA.

<6e9o2jh4avskcs5k6u3fc1e4rd8j3d198m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32399&group=aus.politics#32399

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:27:09 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 22:27 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:41:12 -0600, "Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos>
wrote:

>> > Not an oligarch, but a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader.
>>
>> Correct.
>
>Just like Saddam or Pootin getting 95% of the " democratic vote" every
>term - are you that naive or just deceitful to your core?

Rod Speed has problem lately with taking his head out of his arse.
Now he has problems reality,
likes fake news or main stream media lying to him as do many others.
Better to read this
https://babylonbee.com
Most people are tuning onto non-main stream media (MSN) sources.
And MSN viewers are dropping radically
like
<https://rumble.com/v4rsesq-fake-news-can-you-believe-your-ears-trumpet-daily-apr.-26-2024.html>
https://t.ly/h0Ut_
Fake News: Can You Believe Your Ears? - Trumpet Daily | Apr. 26, 2024
(UK time)
--
Petzl
What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies,

Re: Short-memory USA.

<76ao2jdtjpf6uaub26l1mjgk6lfa6beua6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32401&group=aus.politics#32401

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:33:36 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 22:33 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:52:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>
>> Now that the US senate of both persuasions has allowedshipment of
>> munitions to Ukraine an other like places,
>
>They have been doing the for YEARS with the Ukraine
>and with Israel for more than half a fucking century now.
>
>> how do they reconcile the application of the U.S.Monroe Doctrine in
>> the 1960s when the USSR was
>> arming Cuba with all sorts of devices?
>
>Doesnt need to be reconciled, fuckwit.

>> Pot/Kettle Black?
>
>How unusual with politics.
>
>> That oligarch running Ukraine at present
>
>You wouldnt know what a real ogligarch
>was if one bit you on your lard pov arse.

They're all oligarchs, hominid, and was ever leader who didn't claim
to have the sheeple's support? Do your knuckles drag on the ground?
Have you read any books? The higher you look, the more rotten it all
becomes. "Democracy" is a term to sooth the sheeple into believing
they had chosen the top dog of the moment. If Democracy works why is
Africa in such a state? Their elections produce the usual farce where
the loser always accuses the winner of cheating. If WWIII is to be
prevented I suggest a 6-cent solution be applied to certain leaders
preaching democracy, and quickly too.
Does the end justify the means? Well, sometimes it does.

>> should be taken out as soon as possible,and let nature take its course.
>
>That worked SO well in the leadup to WW2
>
>> It may interest all the bleeding hearts to learn that the Ukrainian
>> 'man in the street' couldn't give a sugared rat's bum about the war,
>
>Must be why so many of them tried to kick the russian out.
>
>> and yearns for nothing but stability and progress.
>
>Doesnt matter a damn to Putin what they yearn for.
>
>> It's to be hoped Mr D. Trump, when he'selected will stop this arms
>> dump,
>
>How odd that he didnt when he was driving the bus.
>
>> though it seems to be the "only gamein town" for US manufactories.
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage
>and that's saying something now that
>Putin has seen everyone who can buy
>US military hardware dramatically ramp
>up their purchases of US military hardware
>
>> BAH...!
>
>The NZers are coming, sheepy.

How RUDE!

Re: Short-memory USA.

<op.2mu0u8m2byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32405&group=aus.politics#32405

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 09:58:10 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 23:58 UTC

Little@man.Ball <suck@ra.mentos> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Russia plans to deploy ballistic missiles on
>>> Finnish border, threat to Europe is growing

>> Fantasy now that it has joined NATO.

> Hey, Finlandization 2 works as well as 1!

Joining NATO isnt Finlandization, fuckwit.

Re: Short-memory USA.

<op.2mu05aspbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32407&group=aus.politics#32407

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:04:12 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 00:04 UTC

Little@man.Ball <suck@ra.mentos> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Not an oligarch, but a DEMOCRATICALLY elected leader.

>> Correct.

> Just like Saddam or Pootin getting 95% of the " democratic vote"

Zelinsky never ever got anything even remotely like that vote.

> every term

There has only ever been the one term, you pig
ignorant clown and even if either of those was
true, that doesnt make him an OLIGARCH, fuckwit.

Re: Short-memory USA.

<op.2mu3rwkibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32416&group=aus.politics#32416

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:00:58 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 01:00 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Now that the US senate of both persuasions has allowedshipment of
>>> munitions to Ukraine an other like places,

>> They have been doing the for YEARS with the Ukraine
>> and with Israel for more than half a fucking century now.

>>> how do they reconcile the application of the U.S.Monroe Doctrine in
>>> the 1960s when the USSR was arming Cuba with all sorts of devices?

>> Doesnt need to be reconciled, fuckwit.

>>> Pot/Kettle Black?

>> How unusual with politics.

>>> That oligarch running Ukraine at present

>> You wouldnt know what a real ogligarch
>> was if one bit you on your lard pov arse.

> They're all oligarchs,

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

He is actually a stand up comedian,
nothing even remotely like an oligarch.

> and was ever leader who didn't claim
> to have the sheeple's support?

Pity about the vote he got when he got elected.

> Have you read any books?

Read a hell of a lot more than you ever have, child.

> The higher you look, the more rotten it all becomes.

Nothing particularly rotten about Ming or Albo.

> "Democracy" is a term to sooth the sheeple into believing
> they had chosen the top dog of the moment.

They did with Ming and Howard.

> If Democracy works why is Africa in such a state?

Because those clowns have never managed to work
out how to do anything except kill each other with
great enthusiasm. You wanna read the Speke's memoirs.

> Their elections produce the usual farce where
> the loser always accuses the winner of cheating.

Because those fuckers always do cheat.

> If WWIII is to be prevented

Not gunna happen now we have nukes and NATO.

> I suggest a 6-cent solution be applied to certainleaders preaching
> democracy, and quickly too.

Your suggestion flushed where it belongs.

> Does the end justify the means? Well, sometimes it does.

>>> should be taken out as soon as possible,and let nature take its
>>> course.

>> That worked SO well in the leadup to WW2

>>> It may interest all the bleeding hearts to learn that the Ukrainian
>>> 'man in the street' couldn't give a sugared rat's bum about the war,

>> Must be why so many of them tried to kick the russian out.

>>> and yearns for nothing but stability and progress.

>> Doesnt matter a damn to Putin what they yearn for.

>>> It's to be hoped Mr D. Trump, when he'selected will stop this arms
>>> dump,

>> How odd that he didnt when he was driving the bus.

>>> though it seems to be the "only gamein town" for US manufactories.

>> Even sillier than you usually manage
>> and that's saying something now that
>> Putin has seen everyone who can buy
>> US military hardware dramatically ramp
>> up their purchases of US military hardware

>> The NZers are coming, sheepy.

> How RUDE!

Your problem, sheepy.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Short-memory USA.