Anything cut to length will be too short.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

SubjectAuthor
* Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosOzix
+- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosLittle@man.Ball
`* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
 `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
  `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
   `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
    `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
     `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
      +* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosRod Speed
      |`* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPeter Jason
      | +- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosRod Speed
      | `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
      |  `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosRod Speed
      |   `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
      |    `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosRod Speed
      |     `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
      |      `- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosRod Speed
      `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
       `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
        `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         +* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
         |`* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         | `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
         |  +* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         |  |`* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
         |  | +- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         |  | `- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         |  `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosComputer Nerd Kev
         |   `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
         |    `* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
         |     +* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosDaniel70
         |     |+* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
         |     ||`* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosDaniel70
         |     || +* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
         |     || |+* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         |     || ||`- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosDaniel70
         |     || |+- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosDaniel70
         |     || |`* Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosDaniel70
         |     || | `- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosPetzl
         |     || `- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         |     |`- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         |     `- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosÖrdög
         `- Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videosLittle@man.Ball

Pages:12
Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<66265a18$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32296&group=aus.politics#32296

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozix@xizo.am (Ozix)
Subject: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 20:37:44 +0800
 by: Ozix - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 12:37 UTC

Another right-wing loser, Bolsinaro from Brasil also loves Elon for
'free speech'. Pauline thinks Dutton has gone soft.
Sadly there are worse kooks than Hanson:
https://cairnsnews.org/2024/04/22/bishops-sermons-raise-questions-around-who-really-did-plan-the-failed-knife-attack/

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<20240422091706.179db334@234567aaa>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32297&group=aus.politics#32297

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing
videos
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 09:17:06 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:17 UTC

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 20:37:44 +0800
Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:

> Bolsinaro from Brasil also loves Elon for
> 'free speech'

Kewl!

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<EMAVN.1469274$Rq2.1001972@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32298&group=aus.politics#32298

videos
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:37:38 +1000
 by: Ördög - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 21:37 UTC

Ozix

> Another right-wing loser, Bolsinaro from Brasil also loves Elon for
> 'free speech'. Pauline thinks Dutton has gone soft.
> Sadly there are worse kooks than Hanson:

Well, clearly you are stating the obvious: alt-right/hard-right nutjobs
flock together. That has been the case forever.
What I find more interesting is to see them they occasionally infighting
about who can outdo the others on being the more extreme insane
sociopath.

BTW right wingers only advocate "free speech absolutisms" when it is
securing their abilities of freely spewing hate and bile against their
political opponents and targeted minorities. But should they be on the
receiving end of similar they become the biggest cry babies of all times
calling for immediate state sponsored interventions to silence
permanently anything that hurts their fragile feelings.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<mo0e2jdnfd226nri6oe99r117rlrdiu0pe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32300&group=aus.politics#32300

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:51:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 00:51 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:37:38 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>Ozix
>
>> Another right-wing loser, Bolsinaro from Brasil also loves Elon for
>> 'free speech'. Pauline thinks Dutton has gone soft.
>> Sadly there are worse kooks than Hanson:
>
>Well, clearly you are stating the obvious: alt-right/hard-right nutjobs
>flock together. That has been the case forever.
>What I find more interesting is to see them they occasionally infighting
> about who can outdo the others on being the more extreme insane
>sociopath.
>
>BTW right wingers only advocate "free speech absolutisms" when it is
>securing their abilities of freely spewing hate and bile against their
>political opponents and targeted minorities. But should they be on the
>receiving end of similar they become the biggest cry babies of all times
>calling for immediate state sponsored interventions to silence
>permanently anything that hurts their fragile feelings.

So according to you everyone is "right wing"
So that means no one is!
Pauline Hanson is just chasing money.
She has no beliefs other that gas lighting what opinion polls tell her
to gaslight.
All her team are crazy nutters that are exposed as soon as they get a
senate seat.
! example there are heaps
<https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/james-ashby-banned-from-parliament-house-brian-burston-admits-to-smearing-blood-on-door-20190214-p50xuz.html>
https://t.ly/rmZGj
James Ashby banned from Parliament House, Brian Burston admits to
smearing blood on door
******************************
Still not as bad as Labor/Greens or the Coalition all bought,
controlled and paid for by lobbyists to make corrupt laws which make
you pay taxes for
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<bjEVN.549853$oD2.272772@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32303&group=aus.politics#32303

videos
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:39:18 +1000
 by: Ördög - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 01:39 UTC

Petz...posting away under the influence

> Ördög
>> Ozix
>>
>>> Another right-wing loser, Bolsinaro from Brasil also loves Elon for
>>> 'free speech'. Pauline thinks Dutton has gone soft.
>>> Sadly there are worse kooks than Hanson:
>>
>> Well, clearly you are stating the obvious: alt-right/hard-right nutjobs
>> flock together. That has been the case forever.
>> What I find more interesting is to see them they occasionally infighting
>> about who can outdo the others on being the more extreme insane
>> sociopath.
>>
>> BTW right wingers only advocate "free speech absolutisms" when it is
>> securing their abilities of freely spewing hate and bile against their
>> political opponents and targeted minorities. But should they be on the
>> receiving end of similar they become the biggest cry babies of all times
>> calling for immediate state sponsored interventions to silence
>> permanently anything that hurts their fragile feelings.
>>
> So according to you everyone is "right wing"

????
How do you figure that?
Is that GoonBag juice reading comprehension blocker talking from the
back-seat of your cavernous skull?

> So that means no one is!

What an amazing "logical" leap ... GoonCon 3+ does its wonders.

> Pauline Hanson is just chasing money.

It is really totally irrelevant what she is chasing ... her idiotic
stochastic terrorist verbal output is clearly mobilising many shady and
violence advocating nutjobs obviously belonging to the extreme political
right

> She has no beliefs other that gas lighting what opinion polls tell her
> to gaslight.

This is also a typical tactic practised by opportunist far-right grifters.

> All her team are crazy nutters that are exposed as soon as they get a
> senate seat.

You used to be one of her supporter going back a number of years.

What does this say about you?

> ******************************
> Still not as bad as Labor/Greens

MEGA bullshit!

> or the Coalition

....that, too!

> all bought,
> controlled and paid for by lobbyists to make corrupt laws which make
> you pay taxes for

YAWN! At this point your brain has totally short circuited. Corporate
influence on politics is clearly bad and destabilises any properly
function democracy, however you are refusing to acknowledge which
political mob in OZ is the major offender in this respect.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<krbg2j14dtpbm2b7ua0vk90qs4ildhketi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32309&group=aus.politics#32309

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 08:32:36 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 22:32 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:39:18 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>>> BTW right wingers only advocate "free speech absolutisms" when it is
>>> securing their abilities of freely spewing hate and bile against their
>>> political opponents and targeted minorities. But should they be on the
>>> receiving end of similar they become the biggest cry babies of all times
>>> calling for immediate state sponsored interventions to silence
>>> permanently anything that hurts their fragile feelings.
>>>
>> So according to you everyone is "right wing"
>
>????
>How do you figure that?
>
>> So that means no one is!
>
>> Pauline Hanson is just chasing money.
>
>It is really totally irrelevant what she is chasing ... her idiotic
>stochastic terrorist verbal output is clearly mobilising many shady and
>violence advocating nutjobs obviously belonging to the extreme political
>right

Pauline Hanson keeps getting enough votes to keep her snout and
trotters in the Senate!
Again, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
So according to you everyone is "right wing"
So that means no one is!

>> She has no beliefs other that gas lighting what opinion polls tell her
>> to gaslight.
>
>This is also a typical tactic practised by opportunist far-right grifters.

More "far-right" people according to you.
See, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
So according to you everyone is "right wing"
So by your definition that means no one is "right wing"!

>> All her team are crazy nutters that are exposed as soon as they get a
>> senate seat.
>
>You used to be one of her supporter going back a number of years.
>What does this say about you?

What you claim as usual is not true!
I have NEVER voted for Pauline Hanson, One Nation.
All your crap is pure crazy nutter invention,
not even Commie views.

Never made any secret that I always voted for
Fred Nile Christian Democratic Party (CDP)
As Fred Has Retired seems they are now officially dead.
<https://www.eternitynews.com.au/australia/fred-nile-says-the-christian-democratic-party-is-officially-dead/>
https://t.ly/z3QG3
FRED NILE SAYS THE CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
“Everything that defines us is now an enemy,
so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity,
they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.
I can’t define myself as Italian, Christian, woman, mother, no.
I must be citizen x, gender x, parent 1, parent 2.
I must be a number, because when I am only a number,
when I no longer have an identity or roots,
then I will be the perfect slave at the mercy of financial speculators.
: - Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<iAXVN.1499216$Rq2.738895@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32310&group=aus.politics#32310

videos
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:34:37 +1000
 by: Ördög - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 23:34 UTC

Petz, as detached from all reality as ever...

> Ördög

>>> So according to you everyone is "right wing"
>>
>> ????
>> How do you figure that?
>>
>>> So that means no one is!
>>
>>> Pauline Hanson is just chasing money.
>>
>> It is really totally irrelevant what she is chasing ... her idiotic
>> stochastic terrorist verbal output is clearly mobilising many shady and
>> violence advocating nutjobs obviously belonging to the extreme political
>> right
>>
> Pauline Hanson keeps getting enough votes to keep her snout and
> trotters in the Senate!

Yeah!
Sadly, lots of gullible, mis- and undereducated, politically illiterate
Anglo-Celtic racist bogans are quite attracted to such rabid-populist
far-right rhetoric.

> Again, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
> So according to you everyone is "right wing"

Your understanding of politics, Petz dear (better said, the utter lack
of it) could not be demonstrated better than by making such idiotic
assertion about others w/o any base in reality.
Just because you are regularly too drunk to be able to differentiate
your left arse cheek from the right one does not mean your political
opponents are suffering from the same affliction.

The reason why I call many posters in Usenet right wing because
factually and clearly even self-professed they are. Who else would
constantly spew abusive and degrading comments about "progressives',
"liberals", "leftards", "loony-left", "Marxist", "communists",
"world-government", etc...etc...etc...(ad nauseam) if not rabid
right-wing nutjobs.
Your very own posting history is completely full of it, Petz dear!

> So that means no one is!

I call that completely self deluded bullshit!
:-P :-P :-P

>>> She has no beliefs other that gas lighting what opinion polls tell her
>>> to gaslight.
>>
>> This is also a typical tactic practised by opportunist far-right grifters.
>>
> More "far-right" people according to you.
> See, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
> So according to you everyone is "right wing"
> So by your definition that means no one is "right wing"!
>>
>>> All her team are crazy nutters that are exposed as soon as they get a
>>> senate seat.
>>
>> You used to be one of her supporter going back a number of years.
>> What does this say about you?
>>
> What you claim as usual is not true!

What I claim is based on search-able facts on every Usenet server around
the globe with long posts-retention time.

Sadly, your pathetic attempts at regularly denying and trying to hide
your more embarrassing posts made over the many years you are infesting
cyberspace have been (and still are) easily laughed off.

Your Usenet activities have always ended up in total fuck-up...just as
it did now!

> I have NEVER voted for Pauline Hanson, One Nation.

You have never voted for her because under the current electoral system
you could not have done so. Anywho, I am not only talking about
'voting". You are on public record support much of the alt-right rubbish
she has propagandised.

> All your crap is pure crazy nutter invention,
> not even Commie views.

This is what happens when Goon Bag juice takes control over one's mind,
Petz dear! And it has bugger all to do with communism, LOL!

Anywho, are you still pretending to be not a rightwing nutjob (like you
just did so above) yet attempting to use the term "commie"???
You are really-really hilarious at times, Petz dear!

> Never made any secret that I always voted for
> Fred Nile Christian Democratic Party (CDP)

Except, when you were singing hyms about Mark Latham grifting on behalf
of One Nation! LOL!
This is all out there in cyberspace and quite easy to find! LOL!
You have fucked up again, Petz dear!

> FRED NILE SAYS THE CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

And good so! No sane person will shed tears about it.
In fact...Good Riddance to it!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!
-
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<0dkg2j9irs23mhu5010n0g5bpdrq2ak60g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32312&group=aus.politics#32312

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:01:24 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 01:01 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:34:37 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>Petz, as detached from all reality as ever...
>
>> Ördög

>>> ????
>>> How do you figure that?

>>> It is really totally irrelevant what she is chasing ... her idiotic
>>> stochastic terrorist verbal output is clearly mobilising many shady and
>>> violence advocating nutjobs obviously belonging to the extreme political
>>> right
>>>
>> Pauline Hanson keeps getting enough votes to keep her snout and
>> trotters in the Senate!
>
>Yeah!
>Sadly, lots of gullible, mis- and undereducated, politically illiterate
>Anglo-Celtic racist bogans are quite attracted to such rabid-populist
>far-right rhetoric.

More rubbish
Pauline Hanson is not racist
She is a "Barnstormer" performing populist tricks, shows, theater
Very good in putting other people down,
to make people think anti-Christian Pauline Hanson looks "up"!
Sample
https://youtu.be/ssJTfrK2W1M?si=1Qt2C1YjdtmTAw51
Albo's DoD the "Department of Distraction"

>> Again, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
>> So according to you everyone is "right wing"
>
>Your understanding of politics, Petz dear (better said, the utter lack
>of it) could not be demonstrated better than by making such idiotic
>assertion about others w/o any base in reality.
>Just because you are regularly too drunk to be able to differentiate
>your left arse cheek from the right one does not mean your political
>opponents are suffering from the same affliction.
>
>The reason why I call many posters in Usenet right wing because
>factually and clearly even self-professed they are. Who else would
>constantly spew abusive and degrading comments about "progressives',
>"liberals", "leftards", "loony-left", "Marxist", "communists",
>"world-government", etc...etc...etc...(ad nauseam) if not rabid
>right-wing nutjobs.
>Your very own posting history is completely full of it, Petz dear!

Never ever professed being "right wing" nor "left wing"
Not pro nor anti Jewish wither, I believe in Zionism as it stablizes
the Islamic middle East. But don't trust Jew's, example they want the
USa to ban Tik Iok. The only Congress that voted against this don't
get millions from Israel? Including Swamp member Donald Trump.

>> So that means no one is!
>
>I call that completely self deluded bullshit!
>:-P :-P :-P

Back at you fool

>>> This is also a typical tactic practised by opportunist far-right grifters.
>>>
>> More "far-right" people according to you.
>> See, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
>> So according to you everyone is "right wing"
>> So by your definition that means no one is "right wing"!

>>> You used to be one of her supporter going back a number of years.
>>> What does this say about you?
>>>
>> What you claim as usual is not true!
>
>What I claim is based on search-able facts on every Usenet server around
>the globe with long posts-retention time.
>
>Sadly, your pathetic attempts at regularly denying and trying to hide
>your more embarrassing posts made over the many years you are infesting
>cyberspace have been (and still are) easily laughed off.
>
>Your Usenet activities have always ended up in total fuck-up...just as
>it did now!

Rubbish take you med's you are psychotic!

>> I have NEVER voted for Pauline Hanson, One Nation.
>
>You have never voted for her because under the current electoral system
>you could not have done so. Anywho, I am not only talking about
>'voting". You are on public record support much of the alt-right rubbish
>she has propagandised.

Only vote for those politicians that are active Christians.
None in Labor/Greens not many in Liberal those that claim they are,
are dodgy

>> All your crap is pure crazy nutter invention,
>> not even Commie views.
>
>This is what happens when Goon Bag juice takes control over one's mind,
>Petz dear! And it has bugger all to do with communism, LOL!
>
>Anywho, are you still pretending to be not a rightwing nutjob (like you
>just did so above) yet attempting to use the term "commie"???
>You are really-really hilarious at times, Petz dear!

As you claim everyone is rightwing how can I?

>> Never made any secret that I always voted for
>> Fred Nile Christian Democratic Party (CDP)
>
>Except, when you were singing hyms about Mark Latham grifting on behalf
>of One Nation! LOL!
>This is all out there in cyberspace and quite easy to find! LOL!
>You have fucked up again, Petz dear!

Yes suport Mark Latham not yet voted for him.

>> FRED NILE SAYS THE CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD
>
>And good so! No sane person will shed tears about it.
>In fact...Good Riddance to it!

Was paid more than you ever were and has a better pension than a major
majority of Australian voters ever will. Same for Marl Latham and
Hanson. So whose the fool now?
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
“Everything that defines us is now an enemy,
so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity,
they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.
I can’t define myself as Italian, Christian, woman, mother, no.
I must be citizen x, gender x, parent 1, parent 2.
I must be a number, because when I am only a number,
when I no longer have an identity or roots,
then I will be the perfect slave at the mercy of financial speculators.
: - Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<op.2mprp0ewbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32314&group=aus.politics#32314

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
videos
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:52:38 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 03:52 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:01:24 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:34:37 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
> wrote:
>
>> Petz, as detached from all reality as ever...
>>
>>> Ördög

>>> Pauline Hanson keeps getting enough votes to keep her snout and
>>> trotters in the Senate!
>>
>> Yeah!
>> Sadly, lots of gullible, mis- and undereducated, politically illiterate
>> Anglo-Celtic racist bogans are quite attracted to such rabid-populist
>> far-right rhetoric.

> More rubbish
> Pauline Hanson is not racist

Corse she is with her original stupid
line with us being swamped by asians.

> She is a "Barnstormer" performing populist tricks, shows, theater

That too.

> Very good in putting other people down, to makepeople think
> anti-Christian Pauline Hanson

More bullshit.

> looks "up"!

>>> Again, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
>>> So according to you everyone is "right wing"
>>
>> Your understanding of politics, Petz dear (better said, the utter lack
>> of it) could not be demonstrated better than by making such idiotic
>> assertion about others w/o any base in reality.
>> Just because you are regularly too drunk to be able to differentiate
>> your left arse cheek from the right one does not mean your political
>> opponents are suffering from the same affliction.
>>
>> The reason why I call many posters in Usenet right wing because
>> factually and clearly even self-professed they are. Who else would
>> constantly spew abusive and degrading comments about "progressives',
>> "liberals", "leftards", "loony-left", "Marxist", "communists",
>> "world-government", etc...etc...etc...(ad nauseam) if not rabid
>> right-wing nutjobs.

>> Your very own posting history is completely full of it, Petz dear!

He's right, particularly with your stupidity Biden.

> Never ever professed being "right wing" nor "left wing"

But have spewed the right line about Biden.

> Not pro nor anti Jewish wither, I believe in Zionismas it stablizes the
> Islamic middle East.

Even sillier than you usually manage given all
the wars there trying to push Israel into the sea.

> But don't trust Jew's, example they want the USa to ban Tik Iok.

Bullshit they do.

> The only Congress that voted againstthis don't get millions from Israel?

No congress gets a cent from Israel, fool.

> Including Swamp member Donald Trump.

>>> So that means no one is!
>>
>> I call that completely self deluded bullshit!
>> :-P :-P :-P
>>
> Back at you fool

>>> More "far-right" people according to you.
>>> See, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
>>> So according to you everyone is "right wing"
>>> So by your definition that means no one is "right wing"!

>>> What you claim as usual is not true!
>>
>> What I claim is based on search-able facts on every Usenet server around
>> the globe with long posts-retention time.
>>
>> Sadly, your pathetic attempts at regularly denying and trying to hide
>> your more embarrassing posts made over the many years you are infesting
>> cyberspace have been (and still are) easily laughed off.
>>
>> Your Usenet activities have always ended up in total fuck-up...just as
>> it did now!
>>
> Rubbish take you med's you are psychotic!
>
>>> I have NEVER voted for Pauline Hanson, One Nation.
>>
>> You have never voted for her because under the current electoral system
>> you could not have done so. Anywho, I am not only talking about
>> 'voting". You are on public record support much of the alt-right rubbish
>> she has propagandised.

> Only vote for those politicians that are active Christians.

Fuck that.

> None in Labor/Greens not many in Liberal those that claim they are,
> are dodgy

All stupid god botherers are dodgy.

>>> All your crap is pure crazy nutter invention,
>>> not even Commie views.
>>
>> This is what happens when Goon Bag juice takes control over one's mind,
>> Petz dear! And it has bugger all to do with communism, LOL!
>>
>> Anywho, are you still pretending to be not a rightwing nutjob (like you
>> just did so above) yet attempting to use the term "commie"???
>> You are really-really hilarious at times, Petz dear!
>>
> As you claim everyone is rightwing how can I?
>
>>> Never made any secret that I always voted for
>>> Fred Nile Christian Democratic Party (CDP)
>>
>> Except, when you were singing hyms about Mark Latham grifting on behalf
>> of One Nation! LOL!
>> This is all out there in cyberspace and quite easy to find! LOL!
>> You have fucked up again, Petz dear!

> Yes suport Mark Latham not yet voted for him.

Fat lot of support that is.

>>> FRED NILE SAYS THE CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD
>>
>> And good so! No sane person will shed tears about it.
>> In fact...Good Riddance to it!
>>
> Was paid more than you ever were and has a better pension than a major
> majority of Australian voters ever will. Same for Marl Latham and
> Hanson. So whose the fool now?

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<ai2h2j1apjrgrju3ljgm69tr1aidm0kbch@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32315&group=aus.politics#32315

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:35:01 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 04:35 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:52:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:01:24 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:34:37 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Petz, as detached from all reality as ever...

>>> Yeah!
>>> Sadly, lots of gullible, mis- and undereducated, politically illiterate
>>> Anglo-Celtic racist bogans are quite attracted to such rabid-populist
>>> far-right rhetoric.
>
>> More rubbish
>> Pauline Hanson is not racist
>
>Corse she is with her original stupid
>line with us being swamped by asians.

She was right though. And it's not racism if it's true.
No doubt she has similar views about the A-rabs?
And that would be true too.
And those of "African Appearance" eh wot?

The whole world is getting sick of these free-loading "refugees", and
England's incipient policy of chuckn'em back is almost a reality.

There are plans afoot to exclude the above free-loaders from swamping
the universities as a scam to steal citizenship. And, I'm not a
racist, just a realist.

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<op.2mpulelbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32316&group=aus.politics#32316

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
videos
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:54:40 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 04:54 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 14:35:01 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 13:52:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 11:01:24 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> More rubbish
>>> Pauline Hanson is not racist
>>
>> Corse she is with her original stupid
>> line with us being swamped by asians.

> She was right though.

Not on the swamped claim.

> And it's not racism if it's true.

Of course its racist when she didnt say we
have been swamped by immigrants and we
were previously swamped by poms and then
later europeans and lebs etc.

> No doubt she has similar views about the A-rabs?

There are fuck all A-rabs. Lebs and Iraqis etc aren't A-rabs.

> And that would be true too.

Nope.

> And those of "African Appearance" eh wot?

We aren't SWAMPED by those either, just infested with them.

> The whole world is getting sick of these free-loading "refugees",

Canada isnt.

> and England's incipient policy of chuckn'em back is almost a reality.

We have our own which works very well indeed, cutting the
vast majority of the boat bludgers back to sweet fuck all.

> There are plans afoot to exclude the above free-loaders fromswamping
> the universities as a scam to steal citizenship.

You can't get citizenship that way, neither here nor in pomland.

> And, I'm not a racist,

Corse you are when you never howled about the fucking poms.

> just a realist.

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<5ngh2j1278o81vpcloqanklslnt1cnsiir@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32322&group=aus.politics#32322

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 18:35:15 +1000
 by: Petzl - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 08:35 UTC

>>> More rubbish
>>> Pauline Hanson is not racist
>>
>>Corse she is with her original stupid
>>line with us being swamped by asians.
>
>She was right though. And it's not racism if it's true.
>No doubt she has similar views about the A-rabs?
>And that would be true too.
>And those of "African Appearance" eh wot?
>
>The whole world is getting sick of these free-loading "refugees", and
>England's incipient policy of chuckn'em back is almost a reality.
>
>There are plans afoot to exclude the above free-loaders from swamping
>the universities as a scam to steal citizenship. And, I'm not a
>racist, just a realist.

Peter Jason is on the right track
Rod Speed lives in Griffith NSW which is a far different Bubble than
Melbourne, Sydney and their surrounds.
Canberra is a over funded bubble without slums,run by idiots
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
“Everything that defines us is now an enemy,
so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity,
they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.
I can’t define myself as Italian, Christian, woman, mother, no.
I must be citizen x, gender x, parent 1, parent 2.
I must be a number, because when I am only a number,
when I no longer have an identity or roots,
then I will be the perfect slave at the mercy of financial speculators.
: - Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<op.2mp72t0mbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32323&group=aus.politics#32323

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
videos
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:45:55 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:45 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 18:35:15 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Corse she is with her original stupid
>>> line with us being swamped by asians.
>>
>> She was right though. And it's not racism if it's true.
>> No doubt she has similar views about the A-rabs?
>> And that would be true too.
>> And those of "African Appearance" eh wot?
>>
>> The whole world is getting sick of these free-loading "refugees", and
>> England's incipient policy of chuckn'em back is almost a reality.
>>
>> There are plans afoot to exclude the above free-loaders from swamping
>> the universities as a scam to steal citizenship. And, I'm not a
>> racist, just a realist.

> Peter Jason is on the right track

Never is.

> Rod Speed lives in Griffith NSW which is a far different
< Bubble than Melbourne, Sydney and their surrounds.

There is no bubble and we have FAR more immigrants than you lot, fuckwit.

> Canberra is a over funded bubble without slums,

Wrong as always.

> run by idiots

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<h9nh2jpnor3p18ajb525ppqvlcsu5fltb7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32324&group=aus.politics#32324

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 20:25:23 +1000
References: <66265a18$1@news.ausics.net> <EMAVN.1469274$Rq2.1001972@fx15.ams4> <mo0e2jdnfd226nri6oe99r117rlrdiu0pe@4ax.com> <bjEVN.549853$oD2.272772@fx11.ams4> <krbg2j14dtpbm2b7ua0vk90qs4ildhketi@4ax.com> <iAXVN.1499216$Rq2.738895@fx15.ams4> <0dkg2j9irs23mhu5010n0g5bpdrq2ak60g@4ax.com> <op.2mprp0ewbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ai2h2j1apjrgrju3ljgm69tr1aidm0kbch@4ax.com> <5ngh2j1278o81vpcloqanklslnt1cnsiir@4ax.com> <op.2mp72t0mbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:25 UTC

On Wed, 24 Apr 2024 19:45:55 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> She was right though. And it's not racism if it's true.
>>> No doubt she has similar views about the A-rabs?
>>> And that would be true too.
>>> And those of "African Appearance" eh wot?
>>>
>>> The whole world is getting sick of these free-loading "refugees", and
>>> England's incipient policy of chuckn'em back is almost a reality.
>>>
>>> There are plans afoot to exclude the above free-loaders from swamping
>>> the universities as a scam to steal citizenship. And, I'm not a
>>> racist, just a realist.
>
>> Peter Jason is on the right track
>
>Never is.
>
>> Rod Speed lives in Griffith NSW which is a far different
>> Bubble than Melbourne, Sydney and their surrounds.
>
>There is no bubble and we have FAR more immigrants than you lot, fuckwit.

no you don't have the populations Melbourne, Sydney and their
surrounds.
Or the problems associated with them.

>> Canberra is a over funded bubble without slums,
>
>Wrong as always.

Have been there nice and quiet world of their own.

--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

justice is open to all; like the Ritz hotel
High Court reveals every current judge is a
member of Qantas’ ‘most exclusive club in Australia’
The High Court has exposed secret members of Qantas’
exclusive Chairman’s Lounge amid a landmark case over
the sacking of 1700 workers.

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<op.2mq21onbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32325&group=aus.politics#32325

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
videos
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 06:54:50 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 20:54 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Peter Jason is on the right track
>>
>> Never is.
>>
>>> Rod Speed lives in Griffith NSW which is a far different
>>> Bubble than Melbourne, Sydney and their surrounds.
>>
>> There is no bubble and we have FAR more immigrants than you lot,
>> fuckwit.
>>
> no you don't have the populations Melbourne, Sydney and their
> surrounds.

What matters is the percentage of immigrants, fool.

> Or the problems associated with them.

Wrong, as always.

>>> Canberra is a over funded bubble without slums,

>> Wrong as always.

> Have been there

I have LIVED there for years, fuckwit.

> nice and quiet world of their own.

You have never had a fucking clue.

>>> run by idiots

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<8XfWN.719032$gq2.114040@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32326&group=aus.politics#32326

videos
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:44:19 +1000
 by: Ördög - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 22:44 UTC

Petz fully undeterred posts his political illiteracy

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Ördög

>>> Pauline Hanson keeps getting enough votes to keep her snout and
>>> trotters in the Senate!
>>
>> Yeah!
>> Sadly, lots of gullible, mis- and undereducated, politically illiterate
>> Anglo-Celtic racist bogans are quite attracted to such rabid-populist
>> far-right rhetoric.
>>
> More rubbish
> Pauline Hanson is not racist

Bullshit!

She hates Asians, Blacks, Arabs and everyone else who does not live up
to her personal expectations of being Anglo-Celtic white.

Apart from that she is xenophobic, Islamophobic, Homophobic, despises
the political centre and the Left, etc...etc...etc...

In other words, she is very much like you, except she has had more
success with it. And that is precisely why you hate her out of pure envy!
LOL!

> She is a "Barnstormer" performing populist tricks, shows, theater
> Very good in putting other people down,
> to make people think anti-Christian Pauline Hanson looks "up"!

Whatever, BUT!
She has never spoken publicly against your Xtian sky fairy, so that is
in your fantasy only... stop suckling that Goon-Bag juice!

/snip fully irrelevant whataboutist link/

>>> Again, you call everyone you write about "Right wing".
>>> So according to you everyone is "right wing"
>>
>> Your understanding of politics, Petz dear (better said, the utter lack
>> of it) could not be demonstrated better than by making such idiotic
>> assertion about others w/o any base in reality.
>> Just because you are regularly too drunk to be able to differentiate
>> your left arse cheek from the right one does not mean your political
>> opponents are suffering from the same affliction.
>>
>> The reason why I call many posters in Usenet right wing because
>> factually and clearly even self-professed they are. Who else would
>> constantly spew abusive and degrading comments about "progressives',
>> "liberals", "leftards", "loony-left", "Marxist", "communists",
>> "world-government", etc...etc...etc...(ad nauseam) if not rabid
>> right-wing nutjobs.
>> Your very own posting history is completely full of it, Petz dear!
>>
> Never ever professed being "right wing" nor "left wing"
> Not pro nor anti Jewish wither, I believe in Zionism as it stablizes
> the Islamic middle East. But don't trust Jew's, example they want the
> USa to ban Tik Iok. The only Congress that voted against this don't
> get millions from Israel? Including Swamp member Donald Trump.

You don't need to profess anything Petz dear! Your extremist views are
very easily identifiable, and are clearly originate from the far right.
You apparently share their ideologically extreme views on the Jews, on
Arabs, on all asylum seekers, on the political Left (specially on
socialism and communism), on all the socially downtrodden, on the
welfare dependants, on environmentalists, on basically all
intellectuals, on sexual diversity, etc...etc...etc.
You use every opportunity to circulate every single conspiracy theory
that has been demonstrably kooked up by assorted nutjobs of the
political far-right. You support far-right terrorism in all of its most
brutal and ugly forms.

That is your calling card in Usenet and who knows where else, Petz dear.
There is really no need to spell it out formally which fraction of the
political spectrum you represent.

Having said that, I have to conclude that you have absolutely no idea
about politics as your fucked up brain can't process facts and reality
any more which that word salad paragraph of yours above so obviously
demonstrates. Most likely most of the time you don't even know if you
are coming or going under the influence of GoonCon3+ inebriation.

>>> So that means no one is!
>>
>> I call that completely self deluded bullshit!
>> :-P :-P :-P

/snip/

>> Your Usenet activities have always ended up in total fuck-up...just as
>> it did now!
>>
> Rubbish take you med's you are psychotic!

Stop projecting so desperately!

Just because at this point I can not be bothered to post links to your
horrible Usenet posts, it does not men other can't or won't.
So stop it! Lying won't save your sorry drunken arse.

/ snip the rest /

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<qj1m2jpf5ige1ated7566gkomcdmsftqfl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32373&group=aus.politics#32373

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 11:45:22 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 01:45 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:44:19 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:
Snip ordog babbling delusions
Reality result courtesy of Obama sock puppet Joe Biden!
<https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-revokes-russias-ratification-nuclear-test-ban-treaty-2023-11-02/>
https://t.ly/Amvwe
Putin revokes Russian ratification of global nuclear test ban treaty
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<z_DWN.1535763$Rq2.124319@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32374&group=aus.politics#32374

videos
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 12:06:21 +1000
 by: Ördög - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 02:06 UTC

Petz has clearly fucked up yet again, so he is now scrambling
desperately to hide his embarrassment

> Ördög

> Snip ordog babbling delusions
> Obama sock puppet Joe Biden!
> Putin ...

/flush Petz's fully pathetic whataboutist deflections/

....has nothing to do with the stated topic of this thread.
Let's just restore what I have posted previously in this thread:

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
*Ördög*

BTW right wingers only advocate "free speech absolutisms" when it is
securing their abilities of freely spewing hate and bile against their
political opponents and targeted minorities. But should they be on the
receiving end of similar they become the biggest cry babies of all times
calling for immediate state sponsored interventions to silence
permanently anything that hurts their fragile feelings.
It is really totally irrelevant what she (Pauline Hanson) is chasing ...
her idiotic stochastic terrorist verbal output is clearly mobilising
many shady and violence advocating nutjobs obviously belonging to the
extreme political right.
She (Pauline Hanson) hates Asians, Blacks, Arabs and everyone else who
[...]

(Petz)
Stop projecting so desperately!
Just because at this point I can not be bothered to post links to your
horrible Usenet posts, it does not men other can't or won't.
So stop it! Lying won't save your sorry drunken arse.
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<q07m2jt2r7n81qgjacsto4p82dhito1sh4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32375&group=aus.politics#32375

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 13:20:10 +1000
References: <66265a18$1@news.ausics.net> <EMAVN.1469274$Rq2.1001972@fx15.ams4> <mo0e2jdnfd226nri6oe99r117rlrdiu0pe@4ax.com> <bjEVN.549853$oD2.272772@fx11.ams4> <krbg2j14dtpbm2b7ua0vk90qs4ildhketi@4ax.com> <iAXVN.1499216$Rq2.738895@fx15.ams4> <0dkg2j9irs23mhu5010n0g5bpdrq2ak60g@4ax.com> <8XfWN.719032$gq2.114040@fx02.ams4> <qj1m2jpf5ige1ated7566gkomcdmsftqfl@4ax.com> <z_DWN.1535763$Rq2.124319@fx15.ams4>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:20 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 12:06:21 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:
Snip Ordog rambling
Now to Ordog heaven
Pauline Hanson objectives the same as Pauline Hanson's
https://youtu.be/C05TEeXm-G8?si=6IVECi2m6xTsKwE3

More here
The Ordog party make Australia great again
https://www.youtube.com/@PaulineHansonsPleaseExplain
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist
https://ibb.co/B2nG6Tb
As Red as a tomato and nutritious as strychnine
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<n5om2jt3k5lphe03in62dbe1sda0i1r23l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32378&group=aus.politics#32378

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 18:19:46 +1000
References: <EMAVN.1469274$Rq2.1001972@fx15.ams4> <mo0e2jdnfd226nri6oe99r117rlrdiu0pe@4ax.com> <bjEVN.549853$oD2.272772@fx11.ams4> <krbg2j14dtpbm2b7ua0vk90qs4ildhketi@4ax.com> <iAXVN.1499216$Rq2.738895@fx15.ams4> <0dkg2j9irs23mhu5010n0g5bpdrq2ak60g@4ax.com> <op.2mprp0ewbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ai2h2j1apjrgrju3ljgm69tr1aidm0kbch@4ax.com> <5ngh2j1278o81vpcloqanklslnt1cnsiir@4ax.com> <op.2mp72t0mbyq249@pvr2.lan> <h9nh2jpnor3p18ajb525ppqvlcsu5fltb7@4ax.com> <op.2mq21onbbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 08:19 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 06:54:50 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Never is.

>>> There is no bubble and we have FAR more immigrants than you lot,
>>> fuckwit.
>>>
>> no you don't have the populations Melbourne, Sydney and their
>> surrounds.
>
>What matters is the percentage of immigrants, fool.

Used to be trees, then a parking lot, now million dollar hovels
For the Moslem unemployed. The trees are in a tree museum costs on $55
dollars to see them.
https://ibb.co/3dCBDsv

>> Or the problems associated with them.
>
>Wrong, as always.

>>> Wrong as always.
>
>> Have been there
>
>I have LIVED there for years, fuckwit.

I thought so, but yes the people there are nice.
Did you drive the "Big Yellow Taxi"?
<https://youtu.be/2595abcvh2M?si=81Mra4LbWgRtNJtH>
https://t.ly/HWRW2

>> nice and quiet world of their own.
>
>You have never had a fucking clue.

What everyone here and elswhere say about you.

--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<op.2mtye9x9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32380&group=aus.politics#32380

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
videos
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 20:07:47 +1000
<0dkg2j9irs23mhu5010n0g5bpdrq2ak60g@4ax.com> <op.2mprp0ewbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<ai2h2j1apjrgrju3ljgm69tr1aidm0kbch@4ax.com>
<5ngh2j1278o81vpcloqanklslnt1cnsiir@4ax.com> <op.2mp72t0mbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<h9nh2jpnor3p18ajb525ppqvlcsu5fltb7@4ax.com> <op.2mq21onbbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<n5om2jt3k5lphe03in62dbe1sda0i1r23l@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:07 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> no you don't have the populations Melbourne, Sydney and their
>>> surrounds.

>> What matters is the percentage of immigrants, fool.

> Used to be trees, then a parking lot, now milliondollar hovels For the
> Moslem unemployed.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

>>> Or the problems associated with them.
>>
>> Wrong, as always.

>>> Have been there
>>
>> I have LIVED there for years, fuckwit.
>>
> I thought so, but yes the people there are nice.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>>>
>>> nice and quiet world of their own.

>> You have never had a fucking clue.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<20240426104401.49f4c937@234567aaa>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32392&group=aus.politics#32392

From: suck@ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
videos
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:44:01 -0600
 by: Little@man.Ball - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 16:44 UTC

On Fri, 26 Apr 2024 12:06:21 +1000
Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz> wrote:

> BTW right wingers only advocate "free speech absolutisms" when it is
> securing their abilities of freely spewing hate and bile against their
> political opponents and targeted minorities.

How brainwashed are you anyway?

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<tUVWN.15479$XrN3.11497@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32400&group=aus.politics#32400

videos
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:28:38 +1000
 by: Ördög - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 22:28 UTC

Petz spews utter GoonCon rubbish as per usual instead of addressing my

> Ördög

> Snip Ordog rambling

Truth hurts, eh Petz dear ???
But no worries, the snipped content was restored with just a few clicks,
and now try to address it in some sort of more rational manner.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
*Ördög*
BTW right wingers only advocate "free speech absolutisms" when it is
securing their abilities of freely spewing hate and bile against their
political opponents and targeted minorities. But should they be on the
receiving end of similar they become the biggest cry babies of all times
calling for immediate state sponsored interventions to silence
permanently anything that hurts their fragile feelings.
It is really totally irrelevant what she (Pauline Hanson) is chasing ...
her idiotic stochastic terrorist verbal output is clearly mobilising
many shady and violence advocating nutjobs obviously belonging to the
extreme political right.
She (Pauline Hanson) hates Asians, Blacks, Arabs and everyone else who
does not live up to her personal expectations of being Anglo-Celtic white.
Apart from that she is xenophobic, Islamophobic, Homophobic, despises
the political centre and the Left, etc...etc...etc...
In other words, she is very much like you, except she has had more
success with it. And that is precisely why you hate her out of pure envy!
LOL!
She has never spoken publicly against your Xtian sky fairy, so that is
in your fantasy only... stop suckling that Goon-Bag juice!
You don't need to profess anything Petz dear! Your extremist views are
very easily identifiable, and are clearly originate from the far right.
You apparently share their ideologically extreme views on the Jews, on
Arabs, on all asylum seekers, on the political Left (specially on
socialism and communism), on all the socially downtrodden, on the
welfare dependants, on environmentalists, on basically all
intellectuals, on sexual diversity, etc...etc...etc.
You use every opportunity to circulate every single conspiracy theory
that has been demonstrably kooked up by assorted nutjobs of the
political far-right. You support far-right terrorism in all of its most
brutal and ugly forms.
That is your calling card in Usenet and who knows where else, Petz dear.
There is really no need to spell it out formally which fraction of the
political spectrum you represent.
Having said that, I have to conclude that you have absolutely no idea
about politics as your fucked up brain can't process facts and reality
any more which that word salad paragraph of yours above so obviously
demonstrates. Most likely most of the time you don't even know if you
are coming or going under the influence of GoonCon3+ inebriation.
(Petz)
Stop projecting so desperately!
Just because at this point I can not be bothered to post links to your
horrible Usenet posts, it does not men other can't or won't.
So stop it! Lying won't save your sorry drunken arse.
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

> Now to Ordog heaven

I don't have one nor need one, given the fact that I am a strong atheist.

NEXT!

> Pauline Hanson objectives the same as Pauline Hanson's

What an idiotic sentence! Of course, you just can't understand its hilarity.

> More here
> The Ordog party make Australia great again

I do not have a party to speak of. Australian communist could barely
fill a broom cupboard.

So I prompt you again: address properly the content of my previous posts
in this very tread, or just fuck off back to your GoonBags binge!

Try to defend the assertion made earlier that there is no such thing as
rightwing, and also that Pauling Hanson ain't a right-winger.
Alternatively you could just admit that you were wrong, as even your
co-wanker, Alzheimer Rod recognised that as insanity in your replies.

Your typical idiot links, and copy paste garbage won't impress anyone in
this ng. So just don't.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<79bo2j9f9p7ek96245p5k7fnkq69j0fc1t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32403&group=aus.politics#32403

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.aus.computers,aus.legal
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 09:16:12 +1000
References: <66265a18$1@news.ausics.net> <EMAVN.1469274$Rq2.1001972@fx15.ams4> <mo0e2jdnfd226nri6oe99r117rlrdiu0pe@4ax.com> <bjEVN.549853$oD2.272772@fx11.ams4> <krbg2j14dtpbm2b7ua0vk90qs4ildhketi@4ax.com> <iAXVN.1499216$Rq2.738895@fx15.ams4> <0dkg2j9irs23mhu5010n0g5bpdrq2ak60g@4ax.com> <8XfWN.719032$gq2.114040@fx02.ams4> <qj1m2jpf5ige1ated7566gkomcdmsftqfl@4ax.com> <z_DWN.1535763$Rq2.124319@fx15.ams4> <q07m2jt2r7n81qgjacsto4p82dhito1sh4@4ax.com> <tUVWN.15479$XrN3.11497@fx01.ams4>
 by: Petzl - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 23:16 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:28:38 +1000, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:
ADDED "aus.aus.computers,aus.legal"

Snip Ördög censorship rambling rubbish.
Ördög continually snips edits my post so they are out of context and
untrue!
No doubt Ördög supports Australia leftie censorship!t's now law,
To access Government banned Social Media, one will have to
"voluntarily" use MyCovid ID.
Started because Twitter was asked to block video of Sydney's stabbing
of a bishop in a church.
Twitter geo-blocked Australian IP's from seeing it.
This though was not enough for Labor and wanted a world blockn because
they believe it would make normalpeople "Islamophobic" or more
correctly Islamodisgusted?
<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-01/government-backed-digital-id-passes-senate/103653648>
https://t.ly/K5Trp

Re: Pauline Hanson defends Xitter (Elon Musk) over bishop stabbing videos

<XgXWN.593554$oD2.279543@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32406&group=aus.politics#32406

videos
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.aus.computers,aus.legal
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 10:03:01 +1000
 by: Ördög - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 00:03 UTC

Petz, tries very very hard...and yet keeps on failing: > Ördög> ADDED
"aus.aus.computers,aus.legal"
What a totally pathetic way to gather support from assorted freaks
coming out of the rooting woodwork of cyberspace! LOL!

> Snip Ördög censorship rambling rubbish.

Censorship??? What censorship?
Oh, I get it. BINGO! You cross-post to other newsgroups omitting the
original context of the previous discussion???? LOL
But no worries, I restore it right away to show the world your shame:

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
*Ördög*
[...]
~~~~ ~~~

> Ördög continually snips edits my post so they are out of context and
> untrue!

Aren't you the one here destroying original context. All your input is
still visible here in aus.politics, all in its unedited idiot glory for
all to see, just as all your horrifying freek-show inputs are still
available across world wide Usenet servers going back many-many years
depending on their stated retention times.

> No doubt Ördög supports Australia leftie censorship!t's now law,

You clearly have no idea what I support or don't, specially because you
can't read for comprehension and anyhow immediately snip everything I
argue w/o reading.

But since this is a cross-post to readers who ain't familiar with my
stance on politics, this is what I support on this issue:

Australia does NOT have a "First Amendment" right to say everything.
I think to a degree it should...however free speech does not mean free
of any responsibility. Stochastic terrorism is a real things with real
life victims some of whom won't even survive the ultimate consequences
of such speech. Calling for public hangings (i.e. lynching) of political
opponents and religious minorities) is for instance such a speech that
must not be protected by any sort of society that claims to be
civilised. BTW I brought up this example specially because or Petz has
in the past been regularly labelling leftist as traitors worthy of
public hangings...
Some of his other brilliant free speech exercising suggestions also
include shooting asylum seeking boat people as they come ashore right on
our beaches.

> To access Government banned Social Media, one will have to
> "voluntarily" use MyCovid ID.

That is one of his favourite manufactured alt-right conspiracy-kook
propaganda theories. This is his idea of "free speech"!
Enjoy it, if this is your kind of expectation for such freedoms!

> Started because Twitter was asked to block video of Sydney's stabbing
> of a bishop in a church.
> Twitter geo-blocked Australian IP's from seeing it.
> This though was not enough for Labor and wanted a world blockn because
> they believe it would make normalpeople "Islamophobic" or more
> correctly Islamodisgusted?
> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-01/government-backed-digital-id-passes-senate/103653648>
> https://t.ly/K5Trp

Even hard-right politicians like our law-and order absolutist, Dutton is
willing to consider dealing with Xed-Twitter on this issue in a very
firm way. Since Space Karen Elon took over that social media outlet it
has become home sweet home for all sort of far-right extremists
including neo-Nazis and white supremacists while anyone disagreeing with
Elon on anything and/or criticising the far right have been banned
and/or shadow banned almost immediately...so much for free speech, eh?