He who is flogged by fate and laughs the louder is a masochist.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

SubjectAuthor
* Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigratioD. Ray
+- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrDaniel65
`* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPeter Jason
 `* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPetzl
  +- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane...blahÖrdög
  `* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPeter Jason
   `* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPetzl
    +* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrJanithor
    |`* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPetzl
    | +* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrRod Speed
    | |+* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPetzl
    | ||`- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrRod Speed
    | |`* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrDaniel70
    | | `* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPetzl
    | |  +* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrRod Speed
    | |  |`* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPetzl
    | |  | `- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrRod Speed
    | |  `- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrDaniel70
    | `* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrJanithor
    |  `- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPetzl
    +- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city ... blahÖrdög
    +- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrRod Speed
    `* Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrDaniel70
     `- Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigrPetzl

1
Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<UvROdiJxdDIrqNYzlPQFAObmtvarjnYR@news.usenet.farm>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32146&group=aus.politics#32146

From: d@ray (D. Ray)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 24 01:58:01 UTC
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.immigration,aus.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
 by: D. Ray - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 01:58 UTC

A putrid tent city in the heart of Brisbane is growing as Australia's
immigration-fuelled housing crisis worsens.

“A lot of discarded syringes lying around. Is this the beginning of the San
Francisco model for Australian cities?” a local asked.

<https://www.noticer.news/brisbane-tent-city-housing-crisis-homeless-immigration/>

<https://archive.ph/GahZH>

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<uvit1f$76rp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32153&group=aus.politics#32153

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:46:27 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 09:46 UTC

Cross-posts removed!

D. Ray wrote on 15/4/24 1:58 am:
> A putrid tent city in the heart of Brisbane is growing as
> Australia's immigration-fuelled housing crisis worsens.
>
> “A lot of discarded syringes lying around.

Ah!! So at least they are getting some sort of medication!! ;-P

--
Daniel

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<a15r1jp8n7l860l8akfp9dkc0puu2sdh5e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32166&group=aus.politics#32166

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:56:04 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 20:56 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 24 01:58:01 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:

>A putrid tent city in the heart of Brisbane is growing as Australia's
>immigration-fuelled housing crisis worsens.
>
>“A lot of discarded syringes lying around. Is this the beginning of the San
>Francisco model for Australian cities?” a local asked.
>
><https://www.noticer.news/brisbane-tent-city-housing-crisis-homeless-immigration/>
>
><https://archive.ph/GahZH>

They're just beggars.
Send in the army. This worked in the depression,

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<juar1j9rn8a2tfb9srsad1bukr4q0flsne@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32178&group=aus.politics#32178

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:39:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 22:39 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:56:04 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Apr 24 01:58:01 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>
>>A putrid tent city in the heart of Brisbane is growing as Australia's
>>immigration-fuelled housing crisis worsens.
>>
>>“A lot of discarded syringes lying around. Is this the beginning of the San
>>Francisco model for Australian cities?” a local asked.
>>
>><https://www.noticer.news/brisbane-tent-city-housing-crisis-homeless-immigration/>
>>
>><https://archive.ph/GahZH>
>
>They're just beggars.
>Send in the army. This worked in the depression,

Is's life style, they choose the dole, drugs, crime, along with weak
law enforcement, and disassociation from Christianity.
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane...blah

<BxiTN.613710$ET2.566025@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32190&group=aus.politics#32190

Subject: Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of
Brisbane...blah
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:14:41 +1000
 by: Ördög - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 23:14 UTC

Petz, reports back from his current alternate reality

/Autosnip all home grown and septic troll inputs/

> Is's life style, they choose the dole, drugs, crime, along with weak
> law enforcement, and disassociation from Christianity.

Homelessness is hardly a preferred life style for most who are suffering
from its consequences...you should know that Petz dear. Just lean back
on your favourite Shitboxville park-bench home and meditate on your own
hopeless predicament w/o your regular overindulgence on GoonBag juice.

At least you have partially figured out the correct sequence of events
that tends to lead to so much human tragedy:
Losing one's job -->> abject poverty -->> homelessness-->>
-->> then drugs&alcohol -->> and then crime.

As to your weak "law enforcement" assertion I call that absolute
alt-right bullshit.
We are already suffering from over policing combined with their
intrusiveness, incompetence, civil rights abuse and even some state
sanctioned brutality within basically all hard-capitalist Anglophone
countries.
Mindlessly criminalising those who are already helplessly laying in the
dirt achieves nothing for establishing a properly functioning society.

And BTW, any of the above has fuck all to do with one's religiosity or
the lack of it.
You can pray and gravel all you like to some non-existent sky fairy,
that won't give you a sufficiently well paying job, nor a protective
roof over your head nor even any sense of human self worth and
decency...just look at your hate filled, fake Xtian, alt-right wanker self!
:-P :-P :-P

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<3umr1j166uaq88eikekehru9jubqlj1357@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32198&group=aus.politics#32198

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:09:07 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 02:09 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:39:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:56:04 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 15 Apr 24 01:58:01 UTC, D. Ray <d@ray> wrote:
>>
>>>A putrid tent city in the heart of Brisbane is growing as Australia's
>>>immigration-fuelled housing crisis worsens.
>>>
>>>“A lot of discarded syringes lying around. Is this the beginning of the San
>>>Francisco model for Australian cities?” a local asked.
>>>
>>><https://www.noticer.news/brisbane-tent-city-housing-crisis-homeless-immigration/>
>>>
>>><https://archive.ph/GahZH>
>>
>>They're just beggars.
>>Send in the army. This worked in the depression,
>>
>Is's life style, they choose the dole, drugs, crime, along with weak
>law enforcement, and disassociation from Christianity.

I must agree. We had a similar problem here, where these loafers
camped around the central station. They were lined up like parking
meters all with their hands out begging from the suckers at peak hour.
And yes they had their sleeping bags and other detritus as well.
Like union officials they looked very well fed indeed.

But since they were blocking traffic and harassing the commuters the
cops swooped in one night and moved them on. Then the relevant
surfaces were hosed down and disinfected.

In the USA in the 1980s the cops would round these types of hustlers
and graffiti daubers and load them into trucks and dump them outside
the city limits. Bless.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<0hor1jt9rq0h7e1a7s8dvcdpjuf9p6tvt8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32199&group=aus.politics#32199

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:30:15 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 02:30 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:09:07 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:39:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>They're just beggars.
>>>Send in the army. This worked in the depression,
>>>
>>Is's life style, they choose the dole, drugs, crime, along with weak
>>law enforcement, and disassociation from Christianity.
>
>I must agree. We had a similar problem here, where these loafers
>camped around the central station. They were lined up like parking
>meters all with their hands out begging from the suckers at peak hour.
>And yes they had their sleeping bags and other detritus as well.
>Like union officials they looked very well fed indeed.
>
>But since they were blocking traffic and harassing the commuters the
>cops swooped in one night and moved them on. Then the relevant
>surfaces were hosed down and disinfected.
>
>In the USA in the 1980s the cops would round these types of hustlers
>and graffiti daubers and load them into trucks and dump them outside
>the city limits. Bless.

Not much repoted about this in Sydney?
"Poor" get cheap government housing, Centrelink payments no taxes. no
9 to 5.

Some go begging earning over $300 a day or more. But are getting more
aggressive because people have to adapt to rising prices and have
families to look after.
At least that is the case reported in New Zealand NZ$100K a year from
begging.
Not talked about in Australia? Suspect they would get much more in
Sydney. Hence many of them coming in from "the bush".

NZ Herald
"A Rotorua beggar says being hit by a car and charged in court won't
deter her as she makes up to $300 a day. She says local “streeties”
are dealing with groups of beggars from out of town on their “turf”.
Authorities say they are cracking down amid safety fears and reports
of beggars operating in syndicates and making $400 a day. The city has
a “generous” reputation but a prominent businessman is urging locals
to stop giving. Kelly Makiha reports. Organised begging gangs are
believed to be travelling to Rotorua because the city has become known
as “generous” to the homeless – with some boasting they can make up to
$400 a day."
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<uvko6t$nkaq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32200&group=aus.politics#32200

From: Janithor@comcast.net (Janithor)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:36:13 -0700
 by: Janithor - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 02:36 UTC

x-no-archive: yes

On 4/15/2024 7:30 PM, Petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:09:07 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Is's life style, they choose the dole, drugs, crime, along with weak
>>> law enforcement, and disassociation from Christianity.
>> I must agree. We had a similar problem here, where these loafers
>> camped around the central station. They were lined up like parking
>> meters all with their hands out begging from the suckers at peak hour.
>> And yes they had their sleeping bags and other detritus as well.
>> Like union officials they looked very well fed indeed.
>>
>> But since they were blocking traffic and harassing the commuters the
>> cops swooped in one night and moved them on. Then the relevant
>> surfaces were hosed down and disinfected.
>>
>> In the USA in the 1980s the cops would round these types of hustlers
>> and graffiti daubers and load them into trucks and dump them outside
>> the city limits. Bless.
>>
> Not much repoted about this in Sydney?
> "Poor" get cheap government housing, Centrelink payments no taxes. no
> 9 to 5.
>
> Some go begging earning over $300 a day or more. But are getting more
> aggressive because people have to adapt to rising prices and have
> families to look after.
>
> At least that is the case reported in New Zealand NZ$100K a year from
> begging.
> Not talked about in Australia? Suspect they would get much more in
> Sydney. Hence many of them coming in from "the bush".
>
> NZ Herald
> "A Rotorua beggar says being hit by a car and charged in court won't
> deter her as she makes up to $300 a day. She says local “streeties”
> are dealing with groups of beggars from out of town on their “turf”.
> Authorities say they are cracking down amid safety fears and reports
> of beggars operating in syndicates and making $400 a day. The city has
> a “generous” reputation but a prominent businessman is urging locals
> to stop giving. Kelly Makiha reports. Organised begging gangs are
> believed to be travelling to Rotorua because the city has become known
> as “generous” to the homeless – with some boasting they can make up to
> $400 a day."

Hey Petzl, what about the septics?

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<b0qr1j9ogcuto3i4qe5fqjs04rqka3idc8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32202&group=aus.politics#32202

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:00:54 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 03:00 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:36:13 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 4/15/2024 7:30 PM, Petzl wrote:

>>> I must agree. We had a similar problem here, where these loafers
>>> camped around the central station. They were lined up like parking
>>> meters all with their hands out begging from the suckers at peak hour.
>>> And yes they had their sleeping bags and other detritus as well.
>>> Like union officials they looked very well fed indeed.
>>>
>>> But since they were blocking traffic and harassing the commuters the
>>> cops swooped in one night and moved them on. Then the relevant
>>> surfaces were hosed down and disinfected.
>>>
>>> In the USA in the 1980s the cops would round these types of hustlers
>>> and graffiti daubers and load them into trucks and dump them outside
>>> the city limits. Bless.
>>>
>> Not much repoted about this in Sydney?
>> "Poor" get cheap government housing, Centrelink payments no taxes. no
>> 9 to 5.
>>
>> Some go begging earning over $300 a day or more. But are getting more
>> aggressive because people have to adapt to rising prices and have
>> families to look after.
>>
>> At least that is the case reported in New Zealand NZ$100K a year from
>> begging.
>> Not talked about in Australia? Suspect they would get much more in
>> Sydney. Hence many of them coming in from "the bush".
>>
>> NZ Herald
>> "A Rotorua beggar says being hit by a car and charged in court won't
>> deter her as she makes up to $300 a day. She says local “streeties”
>> are dealing with groups of beggars from out of town on their “turf”.
>> Authorities say they are cracking down amid safety fears and reports
>> of beggars operating in syndicates and making $400 a day. The city has
>> a “generous” reputation but a prominent businessman is urging locals
>> to stop giving. Kelly Makiha reports. Organised begging gangs are
>> believed to be travelling to Rotorua because the city has become known
>> as “generous” to the homeless – with some boasting they can make up to
>> $400 a day."
>
>Hey Petzl, what about the septics?

The name septics is rhyme from tanks (septic tanks)
Their heads are so filled with fakemews shit they know nothing.
But Australians have the same deal!

With Joe biden's WWIII near, septics need to consider this perhap?
At school in the 1960's we were shown films to get under our desk, put
your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye
--
Petzl
According to Dave Hodges' sources ...and he has excellent

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city ... blah

<GVlTN.960291$Ms2.914719@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32204&group=aus.politics#32204

Subject: Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city ... blah
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:05:09 +1000
 by: Ördög - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 03:05 UTC

Petz loves to hate; even his unfortunate fellow homeless

/Austosnip all home grown and septic troll inputs/

> "Poor" get cheap government housing,

Rubbish. In fact this is the crux of the problem.

> Centrelink payments no taxes

Taxing Centrelink payments would not only be a stupidly brain-dead
administrative exercise in utter futility (expecting the government to
tax its own safetynet???) but would also make the already well below
poverty line barely surviving needy people's only options be the turning
towards begging and/or crime.

Don't be so horribly envious, Petz dear, of these poor sods. Just
because you are a drunkard and waste all of your own Centrelink handouts
on your booze addiction, it does not mean everyone does the same.
Anywho, envy is certainly not a very nice trait for a Xtain, not even
for a pretend one such as yourself.

/snip rightarded copy and paste crap you dug up for your favourite cyber
sewers/

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<op.2mawdkypbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32205&group=aus.politics#32205

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:09:10 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 03:09 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:30:15 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:09:07 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Is's life style, they choose the dole, drugs, crime, along with weak
>>> law enforcement, and disassociation from Christianity.
>>
>> I must agree. We had a similar problem here, where these loafers
>> camped around the central station. They were lined up like parking
>> meters all with their hands out begging from the suckers at peak hour..
>> And yes they had their sleeping bags and other detritus as well.
>> Like union officials they looked very well fed indeed.
>>
>> But since they were blocking traffic and harassing the commuters the
>> cops swooped in one night and moved them on. Then the relevant
>> surfaces were hosed down and disinfected.
>>
>> In the USA in the 1980s the cops would round these types of hustlers
>> and graffiti daubers and load them into trucks and dump them outside
>> the city limits. Bless.

> Not much repoted about this in Sydney?

> "Poor" get cheap government housing,

Only in theory, pity there isnt enough of that.

> Centrelink payments no taxes. no 9 to 5.

> Some go begging earning over $300 a day or more. But are getting more
> aggressive because people have to adapt to rising prices and have
> families to look after.

> At least that is the case reported in New Zealand NZ$100K a year from
> begging.

Just because some fool journo claims something...

> Not talked about in Australia?

Wrong, as always

> Suspect they would get much more in Sydney.

More fool you.

> Hence many of them coming in from "the bush".

More mindless bullshit.

> NZ Herald
> "A Rotorua beggar says being hit by a car and charged in court won't
> deter her as she makes up to $300 a day. She says local “streeties”
> are dealing with groups of beggars from out of town on their “turf”.
> Authorities say they are cracking down amid safety fears and reports
> of beggars operating in syndicates and making $400 a day. The city has
> a “generous” reputation but a prominent businessman is urging locals
> to stop giving. Kelly Makiha reports. Organised begging gangs are
> believed to be travelling to Rotorua because the city has become known
> as “generous” to the homeless – with some boasting they can make up to
> $400 a day."

Just because some fool journo claims something...

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<op.2mazolipbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32212&group=aus.politics#32212

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:20:35 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 04:20 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:00:54 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:36:13 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Not much repoted about this in Sydney?
>>> "Poor" get cheap government housing, Centrelink payments no taxes. no
>>> 9 to 5.
>>>
>>> Some go begging earning over $300 a day or more. But are getting more
>>> aggressive because people have to adapt to rising prices and have
>>> families to look after.
>>>
>>> At least that is the case reported in New Zealand NZ$100K a year from
>>> begging.
>>> Not talked about in Australia? Suspect they would get much more in
>>> Sydney. Hence many of them coming in from "the bush".
>>>
>>> NZ Herald
>>> "A Rotorua beggar says being hit by a car and charged in court won't
>>> deter her as she makes up to $300 a day. She says local “streeties”
>>> are dealing with groups of beggars from out of town on their “turf”.
>>> Authorities say they are cracking down amid safety fears and reports
>>> of beggars operating in syndicates and making $400 a day. The city has
>>> a “generous” reputation but a prominent businessman is urging locals
>>> to stop giving. Kelly Makiha reports. Organised begging gangs are
>>> believed to be travelling to Rotorua because the city has become known
>>> as “generous” to the homeless – with some boasting they can make up to
>>> $400 a day."
>>
>> Hey Petzl, what about the septics?
>>
> The name septics is rhyme from tanks (septic tanks)
> Their heads are so filled with fakemews shit they know nothing.
> But Australians have the same deal!

> With Joe biden's WWIII near,

Fantasy, just like with the first gulf war.

> septics need to consider this perhap?

> At school in the 1960's we were shown films to get under our desk,put
> your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye

Bullshit we were. That was the yanks, stupid.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<sa2s1j1f2tjripmgr1gci0md9gdgat26rf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32218&group=aus.politics#32218

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 15:20:02 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 05:20 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:20:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:00:54 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:36:13 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> Hey Petzl, what about the septics?
>>>
>> The name septics is rhyme from tanks (septic tanks)
>> Their heads are so filled with fakemews shit they know nothing.
>> But Australians have the same deal!
>
>> With Joe biden's WWIII near,
>
>Fantasy, just like with the first gulf war.
>
>> septics need to consider this perhap?
>
>> At school in the 1960's we were shown films to get under our desk,put
>> your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye
>
>Bullshit we were. That was the yanks, stupid.

This was a pom school video that was compulsory for all of my school
to see.
Even shown Army hoons turn up with a lorry load of people, stating
that the records show you have X number of bedrooms and here are X
number of tenants to move in
(taking people away from strategic nuclear targets)
--
Petzl
Joel 2:3 Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<op.2ma5mrj3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32219&group=aus.politics#32219

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 16:29:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 06:29 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 15:20:02 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:20:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:00:54 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The name septics is rhyme from tanks (septic tanks)
>>> Their heads are so filled with fakemews shit they know nothing.
>>> But Australians have the same deal!
>>
>>> With Joe biden's WWIII near,
>>
>> Fantasy, just like with the first gulf war.
>>
>>> septics need to consider this perhap?
>>
>>> At school in the 1960's we were shown films to get under our desk,put
>>> your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye
>>
>> Bullshit we were. That was the yanks, stupid.

> This was a pom school video that wascompulsory for all of my school to
> see.

Just because some fuckwit pom chose to show it...

> Even shown Army hoons turn up with a lorry load of people, stating
> that the records show you have X number of bedrooms and here are X
> number of tenants to move in

That is nothing like your original shit.

> (taking people away from strategic nuclear targets)

There would never be enough time to do anything like
that when it is known that nukes are incomming, stupid.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<uvl8c8$qmqr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32220&group=aus.politics#32220

From: Janithor@comcast.net (Janithor)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:12:08 -0700
 by: Janithor - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 07:12 UTC

x-no-archive: yes

On 4/15/2024 8:00 PM, Petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:36:13 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
> Hey Petzl, what about the septics?
>
> The name septics is rhyme from tanks (septic tanks)
> Their heads are so filled with fakemews shit they know nothing.
> But Australians have the same deal!
>
> With Joe biden's WWIII near, septics need to consider this perhap?
> At school in the 1960's we were shown films to get under our desk, put
> your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye

So Aussies are just as bad as the septics?  Not sure everyone would
agree with that.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<puds1jh0kheqfe7hbgnf11qndurn600bpv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32221&group=aus.politics#32221

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 18:44:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:44 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 00:12:08 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 4/15/2024 8:00 PM, Petzl wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:36:13 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Petzl, what about the septics?
>>
>> The name septics is rhyme from tanks (septic tanks)
>> Their heads are so filled with fakemews shit they know nothing.
>> But Australians have the same deal!
>>
>> With Joe biden's WWIII near, septics need to consider this perhap?
>> At school in the 1960's we were shown films to get under our desk, put
>> your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye
>
>So Aussies are just as bad as the septics?
>Not sure everyone would
>agree with that.

Most of what the media gives us to see/read/hear is pro-Government.
Australia's swamp is just as bad as the USA's
Started with the first lie that started Australia as a country.

1901
Sir John Downer Kings Council, stated, when the Australian
Constitution was finally adopted and on behalf of future generations,
‘Our Australian Commonwealth from its first stage will be a Christian
Commonwealth’.

That is what the Colonies demanded and what they were suckered into
believing they got!
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<uvleo3$s2vp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32223&group=aus.politics#32223

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:00:54 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:00 UTC

Petzl wrote on 16/4/24 12:30 pm:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:09:07 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com>
> wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:39:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Is's life style, they choose the dole, drugs, crime, along with
>>> weak law enforcement, and disassociation from Christianity.
>>
>> I must agree. We had a similar problem here, where these loafers
>> camped around the central station. They were lined up like
>> parking meters all with their hands out begging from the suckers at
>> peak hour. And yes they had their sleeping bags and other detritus
>> as well. Like union officials they looked very well fed indeed.
>>
>> But since they were blocking traffic and harassing the commuters
>> the cops swooped in one night and moved them on. Then the
>> relevant surfaces were hosed down and disinfected.
>>
>> In the USA in the 1980s the cops would round these types of
>> hustlers and graffiti daubers and load them into trucks and dump
>> them outside the city limits. Bless.
>>
> Not much repoted about this in Sydney? "Poor" get cheap government
> housing, Centrelink payments no taxes. no 9 to 5.

If their use of 'The System' annoys you, Petzl, get off your arse and
do something about it apart from just bitching about it!!
--
Daniel

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<uvlfbj$s7bf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32225&group=aus.politics#32225

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:11:16 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 09:11 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 16/4/24 2:20 pm:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:00:54 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 19:36:13 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> Hey Petzl, what about the septics?
>>>
>> The name septics is rhyme from tanks (septic tanks)

No, Petzl, the term 'septics' is the shortened version of "septic tank'
which is rhyming slang for 'Yank'!!

>> Their heads are so filled with fakemews shit they know nothing.

No, 'WE' don't Petzl, YOU might but 'WE' know heaps!!

>> But Australians have the same deal!
>
>> With Joe biden's WWIII near,
>
> Fantasy, just like with the first gulf war.
>
>> septics need to consider this perhap?
>
>> At school in the 1960's we were shown films to get under our
>> desk,put your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass
>> goodbye
>
> Bullshit we were. That was the yanks, stupid.

Haven't you caught on yet, Rod?? In his alcohol-fueled delirium, Petzl
thinks he IS a Yank!!
--
Daniel

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<ient1jlh63skgd9oj7u1m3m9hmsuft63qa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32239&group=aus.politics#32239

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:30:55 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 20:30 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:11:16 +1000, Daniel70
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Rod Speed wrote on 16/4/24 2:20 pm:
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:00:54 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
><Snip>
Snip

>>> The name septics is rhyme from tanks (septic tanks)
>
>No, Petzl, the term 'septics' is the shortened version of "septic tank'
>which is rhyming slang for 'Yank'!!

Which went on to state Septic's heads are so full of shit
they know nothing
But abbreviated to be "nicer"

>>> Their heads are so filled with fakemews shit they know nothing.
>
>No, 'WE' don't Petzl, YOU might but 'WE' know heaps!!

You are just not clever enough to realize it

>>> But Australians have the same deal!
>>
>>> With Joe biden's WWIII near,
>>
>> Fantasy, just like with the first gulf war.
>>
>>> septics need to consider this perhap?
>>
>>> At school in the 1960's we were shown films to get under our
>>> desk,put your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass
>>> goodbye
>>
>> Bullshit we were. That was the yanks, stupid.

Also came from UK defense films.

>Haven't you caught on yet, Rod?? In his alcohol-fueled delirium, Petzl
>thinks he IS a Yank!!

Australian's have gone to the USa's frontline's in everyone of their
wars and "police actions" since WWII.
Just put your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye
https://youtu.be/7xLMpd_iZvc?t=196
--
Petzl
"It is very easy to fool the people

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<61ot1j9onajhvs9bp1oi7vbbgvkcqq9jql@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32240&group=aus.politics#32240

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:35:49 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 20:35 UTC

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:00:54 +1000, Daniel70
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 16/4/24 12:30 pm:
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:09:07 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I must agree. We had a similar problem here, where these loafers
>>> camped around the central station. They were lined up like
>>> parking meters all with their hands out begging from the suckers at
>>> peak hour. And yes they had their sleeping bags and other detritus
>>> as well. Like union officials they looked very well fed indeed.
>>>
>>> But since they were blocking traffic and harassing the commuters
>>> the cops swooped in one night and moved them on. Then the
>>> relevant surfaces were hosed down and disinfected.
>>>
>>> In the USA in the 1980s the cops would round these types of
>>> hustlers and graffiti daubers and load them into trucks and dump
>>> them outside the city limits. Bless.
>>>
>> Not much repoted about this in Sydney? "Poor" get cheap government
>> housing, Centrelink payments no taxes. no 9 to 5.
>
>If their use of 'The System' annoys you, Petzl, get off your arse and
>do something about it apart from just bitching about it!!

Why? I've made a lot of money from dweebs who believed and acted on it
--
Petzl
People who say the world is controlled by space reptilians

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<op.2mcb2nenbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32244&group=aus.politics#32244

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:45:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 21:45 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:30:55 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:11:16 +1000, Daniel70
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Rod Speed wrote on 16/4/24 2:20 pm:
>>
>> <Snip>
> Snip

>> No, Petzl, the term 'septics' is the shortened version of "septic tank'
>> which is rhyming slang for 'Yank'!!
>>
> Which went on to state Septic's heads are so full of shit
> they know nothing
> But abbreviated to be "nicer"

>> No, 'WE' don't Petzl, YOU might but 'WE' know heaps!!
>>
> You are just not clever enough to realize it

>>> Fantasy, just like with the first gulf war.

>>> Bullshit we were. That was the yanks, stupid.

> Also came from UK defense films.

Bullshit it did. Post a link to any film that said anything like that.

>> Haven't you caught on yet, Rod?? In his alcohol-fueled delirium, Petzl
>> thinks he IS a Yank!!

> Australian's have gone to the USa's frontline's in everyoneof their
> wars and "police actions" since WWII.

Bullshit it did with Panama, Grenada, Beirut, Somalia, Pinochet,
Cuba, the suez crisis, Syria, Libya, Serbia, etc etc etc

> Just put your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye
> https://youtu.be/7xLMpd_iZvc?t=196

That's a yank film, fuckwit.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<41au1jph33kqjch5iue8tpar17mlut0bl7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32247&group=aus.politics#32247

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:40:38 +1000
References: <UvROdiJxdDIrqNYzlPQFAObmtvarjnYR@news.usenet.farm> <a15r1jp8n7l860l8akfp9dkc0puu2sdh5e@4ax.com> <juar1j9rn8a2tfb9srsad1bukr4q0flsne@4ax.com> <3umr1j166uaq88eikekehru9jubqlj1357@4ax.com> <0hor1jt9rq0h7e1a7s8dvcdpjuf9p6tvt8@4ax.com> <uvko6t$nkaq$1@dont-email.me> <b0qr1j9ogcuto3i4qe5fqjs04rqka3idc8@4ax.com> <op.2mazolipbyq249@pvr2.lan> <uvlfbj$s7bf$1@dont-email.me> <ient1jlh63skgd9oj7u1m3m9hmsuft63qa@4ax.com> <op.2mcb2nenbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 01:40 UTC

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 07:45:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Just put your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye
>> https://youtu.be/7xLMpd_iZvc?t=196
>
>That's a yank film, fuckwit.

I knew that just close enough.
I know the film my whole class of 10 year olds saw was from England
--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<op.2mcrowjbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32250&group=aus.politics#32250

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:23:10 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 03:23 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Just put your head between your legs and kiss your arse/ass goodbye
>>> https://youtu.be/7xLMpd_iZvc?t=196

>> That's a yank film, fuckwit.

> I knew that just close enough.

Bullshit when you stupidly claimed WE were forced to watch that

> I know the film my whole class of 10 year olds saw was from England

The poms never had one that said anything like that.

Re: Shocking photos show growing tent city in the centre of Brisbane amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis

<uvnl59$1dvmg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32252&group=aus.politics#32252

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
amid immigration-fuelled housing crisis
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:02:30 +1000
 by: Daniel70 - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:02 UTC

Petzl wrote on 17/04/2024 6:30 am:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 19:11:16 +1000, Daniel70
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Rod Speed wrote on 16/4/24 2:20 pm:
>>
>> <Snip>
> Snip

>> No, Petzl, the term 'septics' is the shortened version of "septic tank'
>> which is rhyming slang for 'Yank'!!
>>
> Which went on to state Septic's heads are so full of shit

No, it didn't Petzl!

> they know nothing But abbreviated to be "nicer"

No, it wasn't, Petzl!!

>> No, 'WE' don't Petzl, YOU might but 'WE' know heaps!!
>>
> You are just not clever enough to realize it

Gee Whiz!! If I didn't realize it, how come I just typed it, Petzl??
--
Daniel