People think love is an emotion. Love is good sense. -- Ken Kesey

aus+uk / aus.cars / OT: POTUS

SubjectAuthor
* OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
+* OT: POTUSClocky
|`* OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
| +- OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
| `- OT: POTUSClocky
`* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 +* OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
 |+* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||+* OT: POTUSDaryl
 |||+* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 |||`* OT: POTUSNoddy
 ||| `- OT: POTUSDaryl
 ||`* OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
 || +* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 || |+* OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
 || |`* OT: POTUSNoddy
 || | +- OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
 || | +- OT: POTUSClocky
 || | `- OT: POTUSTripleK
 || `* OT: POTUSClocky
 ||  +* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||  |+* OT: POTUSNoddy
 ||  ||+- OT: POTUSClocky
 ||  ||`* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||  || +- OT: POTUSXeno
 ||  || +- OT: POTUSNoddy
 ||  || +* OT: POTUSalvey
 ||  || |`* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||  || | `* OT: POTUSalvey
 ||  || |  `- OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||  || `* OT: POTUSDaryl
 ||  ||  `* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||  ||   +- OT: POTUSNoddy
 ||  ||   `* OT: POTUSDaryl
 ||  ||    `- OT: POTUSNoddy
 ||  |+* OT: POTUSDaryl
 ||  ||`- OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||  |`- OT: POTUSalvey
 ||  +* OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
 ||  |`- OT: POTUSClocky
 ||  `* OT: POTUSalvey
 ||   `* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||    `* OT: POTUSKeithr0
 ||     `* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
 ||      `- OT: POTUSNoddy
 |`* OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
 | `- OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
 `* OT: POTUSNoddy
  +* OT: POTUSDaryl
  |+* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
  ||+* OT: POTUSNoddy
  |||`- OT: POTUSXeno
  ||`* OT: POTUSDaryl
  || `- OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
  |+* OT: POTUSKeithr0
  ||`* OT: POTUSNoddy
  || +* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
  || |`* OT: POTUSNoddy
  || | +- OT: POTUSXeno
  || | `* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
  || |  +* OT: POTUSNoddy
  || |  |`- OT: POTUSXeno
  || |  `- OT: POTUSXeno
  || `* OT: POTUSKeithr0
  ||  `* OT: POTUSNoddy
  ||   `- OT: POTUSXeno
  |`* OT: POTUSNoddy
  | `* OT: POTUSDaryl
  |  +* OT: POTUSNoddy
  |  |`* OT: POTUSDaryl
  |  | `- OT: POTUSNoddy
  |  `- OT: POTUSXeno
  `* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
   `* OT: POTUSKeithr0
    +* OT: POTUSNoddy
    |+- OT: POTUSClocky
    |+* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
    ||+* OT: POTUSNoddy
    |||+- OT: POTUSXeno
    |||`* OT: POTUSTrevor Wilson
    ||| +* OT: POTUSNoddy
    ||| `* OT: POTUSDaryl
    ||`* OT: POTUSMighty Mouse
    |`* OT: POTUSKeithr0
    `- OT: POTUSClocky

Pages:12345
OT: POTUS

<kup7jjFk9bmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31999&group=aus.cars#31999

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: OT: POTUS
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 10:08:34 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 23:08 UTC

the leader of the the free world. what a joke America has become..

auslink.info/video/joe.mp4

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: OT: POTUS

<65878eba$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32002&group=aus.cars#32002

Subject: Re: OT: POTUS
Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: yep@ausics.net (Clocky)
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 09:51:55 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 01:51 UTC

On 24/12/2023 7:08 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> the leader of the the free world. what a joke America has become..
>
> auslink.info/video/joe.mp4

Tsk tsk... that's very selective snipping and for every one of Biden's
bad press conferences there are probably 10 Trump ones that are far
worse - remember Trump suggesting the injecting of disinfectant as a
solution to COVID? But you are right, the US certainly lowered it's
colours after voting in Trump and it's been a slow recovery ever since
that has had a massive setback when the US-Biden administration decided
to actively support the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by the Zionazi
regime.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: OT: POTUS

<kupnqtFmsjiU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32004&group=aus.cars#32004

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 14:45:31 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Sun, 24 Dec 2023 03:45 UTC

Clocky wrote:
> On 24/12/2023 7:08 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>
>> the leader of the the free world. what a joke America has become..
>>
>> auslink.info/video/joe.mp4
>>

> Tsk tsk... that's very selective snipping

you should note the continuous segments

> and for every one of Biden's bad press conferences..

...there are dozens more!. he doesn't even know where he is or what day
it is, and he's the Commander in Chief of the armed forces!

> here are probably 10 Trump ones that are far worse

no :)

> - remember Trump suggesting the injecting of disinfectant as a
> solution to COVID? But you are right, the US certainly lowered it's
> colours after voting in Trump and it's been a slow recovery ever since
> that has had a massive setback when the US-Biden administration
> decided to actively support the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by
> the Zionazi regime.

they're not. they are trying to destroy Hamas. Hamas controls Gaza, so
the Palestinians only have them to blame for their plight. they should
support Israel to get rid of Hamas!

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: OT: POTUS

<kuv70vFlkrgU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32006&group=aus.cars#32006

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 16:35:24 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 05:35 UTC

Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> On 24/12/2023 7:08 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>>
>>> the leader of the the free world. what a joke America has become..
>>>
>>> auslink.info/video/joe.mp4
>>>

>> Tsk tsk... that's very selective snipping
>
> you should note the continuous segments
>
>> and for every one of Biden's bad press conferences..

here's another one. no snipping here. not only does he not know where he
is, he doesn't know what he's saying. he can't even read what's right
infront of him properly!

https://auslink.info/video/biden1.mp4

> ..there are dozens more!. he doesn't even know where he is or what day
> it is, and he's the Commander in Chief of the armed forces!
>
>> here are probably 10 Trump ones that are far worse
>
> no :)
>
>> - remember Trump suggesting the injecting of disinfectant as a
>> solution to COVID? But you are right, the US certainly lowered it's
>> colours after voting in Trump and it's been a slow recovery ever
>> since that has had a massive setback when the US-Biden administration
>> decided to actively support the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by
>> the Zionazi regime.
>>

> they're not. they are trying to destroy Hamas. Hamas controls Gaza, so
> the Palestinians only have them to blame for their plight. they should
> support Israel to get rid of Hamas!

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv0ne3F2d8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32009&group=aus.cars#32009

From: trevor@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 06:21:41 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 19:21 UTC

On 24/12/2023 10:08 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> the leader of the the free world. what a joke America has become..
>
> auslink.info/video/joe.mp4

**America became a joke under Trump. Biden was not a brilliant choice
for POTUS, but he is infinitely preferable to the alternative (Trump).
That said, under Biden's watch, the US has done OK.

Just who, of the present alternatives, do you think would make a better
POTUS?

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv0tsdF175mU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32010&group=aus.cars#32010

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 08:11:39 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 21:11 UTC

Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 24/12/2023 10:08 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>
>> the leader of the the free world. what a joke America has become..
>>
>> auslink.info/video/joe.mp4
>>

> **America became a joke under Trump. Biden was not a brilliant choice
> for POTUS, but he is infinitely preferable to the alternative (Trump).
> That said, under Biden's watch, the US has done OK.

except it's obvious that senile "I'm just following my orders here"
Biden is not really running the show. he's a puppet at best. so who's
pulling the strings? it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
is a mess. how many terror cells are in the US now, thanks to Biden's
open borders?

> Just who, of the present alternatives, do you think would make a
> better POTUS?

pretty much anybody, but I don't follow politics much, so let's see who
the GOP puts up.

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv0ulkF10acU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32012&group=aus.cars#32012

From: trevor@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 08:25:10 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 21:25 UTC

On 27/12/2023 8:11 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> On 24/12/2023 10:08 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>>
>>> the leader of the the free world. what a joke America has become..
>>>
>>> auslink.info/video/joe.mp4
>>>

>> **America became a joke under Trump. Biden was not a brilliant choice
>> for POTUS, but he is infinitely preferable to the alternative (Trump).
>> That said, under Biden's watch, the US has done OK.
>
> except it's obvious that senile "I'm just following my orders here"
> Biden is not really running the show. he's a puppet at best. so who's
> pulling the strings?

**No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
support him (Trump).

it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
> is a mess. how many terror cells are in the US now, thanks to Biden's
> open borders?

**Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.

>> Just who, of the present alternatives, do you think would make a
>> better POTUS?
>>

> pretty much anybody, but I don't follow politics much, so let's see who
> the GOP puts up.

**The GOP is completely dominated by Trump. That the majority of the
party supports Trump makes them criminally culpable. NONE deserve to be
in power. Except those who have the balls to stand up to Trump's
criminality.

If Trump gains power again, not only is the US fucked, but so is:

Ukraine
NATO
Large amounts of Western Europe
World stability
The environment
Taiwan
And, eventually, Australia

The ramifications of another Trump presidency cannot be over-stated.
Trump is a diabolical and extremely dangerous choice for Americans to
make. Trump has no interest in the environment, reducing fossil fuel
use, Europe, the Southern Pacific region, Taiwan, etc, etc. Trump is
solely interested in enriching the Trump family and keeping himself out
of jail. Trump needs to become POTUS, so he can pardon himself from his
many criminal acts. In fact, Trump has no interest in ordinary
Americans, which they may find out, to their cost.

Biden is not a great choice. Biden is the ONLY choice. Unless the
Democrats can find someone who can defeat Trump.

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv1389F24b8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32013&group=aus.cars#32013

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 09:43:21 +1100
 by: Daryl - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:43 UTC

On 27/12/2023 8:25 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 8:11 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> **America became a joke under Trump. Biden was not a brilliant choice
>>> for POTUS, but he is infinitely preferable to the alternative
>>> (Trump). That said, under Biden's watch, the US has done OK.
>>
>> except it's obvious that senile "I'm just following my orders here"
>> Biden is not really running the show. he's a puppet at best. so who's
>> pulling the strings?
>
> **No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
> support him (Trump).
>
>  it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
>> is a mess. how many terror cells are in the US now, thanks to Biden's
>> open borders?
>
> **Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.
>

>>> Just who, of the present alternatives, do you think would make a
>>> better POTUS?
>>>

>> pretty much anybody, but I don't follow politics much, so let's see
>> who the GOP puts up.
>
> **The GOP is completely dominated by Trump. That the majority of the
> party supports Trump makes them criminally culpable. NONE deserve to be
> in power. Except those who have the balls to stand up to Trump's
> criminality.
>
> If Trump gains power again, not only is the US fucked, but so is:
>
> Ukraine
> NATO
> Large amounts of Western Europe
> World stability
> The environment
> Taiwan
> And, eventually, Australia
>
> The ramifications of another Trump presidency cannot be over-stated.
> Trump is a diabolical and extremely dangerous choice for Americans to
> make. Trump has no interest in the environment, reducing fossil fuel
> use, Europe, the Southern Pacific region, Taiwan, etc, etc. Trump is
> solely interested in enriching the Trump family and keeping himself out
> of jail. Trump needs to become POTUS, so he can pardon himself from his
> many criminal acts. In fact, Trump has no interest in ordinary
> Americans, which they may find out, to their cost.
>
> Biden is not a great choice. Biden is the ONLY choice. Unless the
> Democrats can find someone who can defeat Trump.

If its a race between Trump and Biden I'd say that the US is totally
screwed, if that's the best candidates either side can come up with then
its proof that the US is going down the toilet very fast.
FFS out of a population of approx 360 million they can't find a decent
presidential candidate?

--
Daryl

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv13orF10acU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32014&group=aus.cars#32014

From: trevor@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 09:52:12 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:52 UTC

On 27/12/2023 9:43 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 8:25 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> except it's obvious that senile "I'm just following my orders here"
>>> Biden is not really running the show. he's a puppet at best. so who's
>>> pulling the strings?
>>
>> **No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
>> support him (Trump).
>>
>>   it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
>>> is a mess. how many terror cells are in the US now, thanks to Biden's
>>> open borders?
>>
>> **Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.

>>> pretty much anybody, but I don't follow politics much, so let's see
>>> who the GOP puts up.
>>
>> **The GOP is completely dominated by Trump. That the majority of the
>> party supports Trump makes them criminally culpable. NONE deserve to
>> be in power. Except those who have the balls to stand up to Trump's
>> criminality.
>>
>> If Trump gains power again, not only is the US fucked, but so is:
>>
>> Ukraine
>> NATO
>> Large amounts of Western Europe
>> World stability
>> The environment
>> Taiwan
>> And, eventually, Australia
>>
>> The ramifications of another Trump presidency cannot be over-stated.
>> Trump is a diabolical and extremely dangerous choice for Americans to
>> make. Trump has no interest in the environment, reducing fossil fuel
>> use, Europe, the Southern Pacific region, Taiwan, etc, etc. Trump is
>> solely interested in enriching the Trump family and keeping himself
>> out of jail. Trump needs to become POTUS, so he can pardon himself
>> from his many criminal acts. In fact, Trump has no interest in
>> ordinary Americans, which they may find out, to their cost.
>>
>> Biden is not a great choice. Biden is the ONLY choice. Unless the
>> Democrats can find someone who can defeat Trump.
>>

> If its a race between Trump and Biden I'd say that the US is totally
> screwed, if that's the best candidates either side can come up with then
> its proof that the US is going down the toilet very fast.
> FFS out of a population of approx 360 million they can't find a decent
> presidential candidate?

**As we have seen here in Australia, the very worst humans can become
leaders of the country. For example: Tony Abbott and Scott Morrison.

Thing is this: The US had an excellent choice for POTUS in Hillary
Clinton. After a campaign of lies and innuendo (all of which has been
proven to be false), along with appalling timing from an FBI
investigation, Clinton has been destroyed politically. The whole world
was stuck with Trump as a consequence of those lies.

There are several, excellent possibilities in the US for POTUS.
Unfortunately, the US is clearly not ready for a gay man or a woman as
POTUS. The Democrats are rightly frightened of how Trump and the
Christian morons who dictate much of US politics might react to such
choices. Biden, OTOH, is a known quantity. He beat Trump before. He
could beat him again.

DO not underestimate Biden. Or Trump.

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv14h8F2c6gU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32015&group=aus.cars#32015

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 10:05:10 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 23:05 UTC

Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 8:11 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> **America became a joke under Trump. Biden was not a brilliant
>>> choice for POTUS, but he is infinitely preferable to the alternative
>>> (Trump). That said, under Biden's watch, the US has done OK.
>>
>> except it's obvious that senile "I'm just following my orders here"
>> Biden is not really running the show. he's a puppet at best. so who's
>> pulling the strings?
>
> **No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
> support him (Trump).
>
>  it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
>> is a mess. how many terror cells are in the US now, thanks to Biden's
>> open borders?
>
> **Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.

you're so biased it's compromised your rationality

>>> Just who, of the present alternatives, do you think would make a
>>> better POTUS?
>>>

>> pretty much anybody, but I don't follow politics much, so let's see
>> who the GOP puts up.
>
> **The GOP is completely dominated by Trump. That the majority of the
> party supports Trump makes them criminally culpable. NONE deserve to
> be in power. Except those who have the balls to stand up to Trump's
> criminality.
>
> If Trump gains power again, not only is the US fucked, but so is:
>
> Ukraine
> NATO
> Large amounts of Western Europe
> World stability
> The environment
> Taiwan
> And, eventually, Australia
>
> The ramifications of another Trump presidency cannot be over-stated.
> Trump is a diabolical and extremely dangerous choice for Americans to
> make. Trump has no interest in the environment, reducing fossil fuel
> use, Europe, the Southern Pacific region, Taiwan, etc, etc. Trump is
> solely interested in enriching the Trump family and keeping himself
> out of jail. Trump needs to become POTUS, so he can pardon himself
> from his many criminal acts. In fact, Trump has no interest in
> ordinary Americans, which they may find out, to their cost.
>
> Biden is not a great choice. Biden is the ONLY choice. Unless the
> Democrats can find someone who can defeat Trump.

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv172tF10acU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32016&group=aus.cars#32016

From: trevor@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 10:48:47 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 23:48 UTC

On 27/12/2023 10:05 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> except it's obvious that senile "I'm just following my orders here"
>>> Biden is not really running the show. he's a puppet at best. so who's
>>> pulling the strings?
>>
>> **No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
>> support him (Trump).
>>
>>  it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
>>> is a mess. how many terror cells are in the US now, thanks to Biden's
>>> open borders?
>>
>> **Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.
>
> you're so biased it's compromised your rationality

**Not at all. Howard made claims that boat people were possible
terrorists. Same as Trump. In reality, they're most likely just poor
bastards trying to escape death squads and/or extreme poverty. Same as
the poor bastards that Howard claimed that they had thrown their own
children overboard.

The fact is that, like Howard, Trump will lie to frighten the US
population into voting for him. If they do, then Trump will give free
reign to Putin to invade Ukraine and then other European nations. Trump
is an utterly UNTHINKABLE choice for POTUS.

Re: OT: POTUS

<umfpb8$3l638$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32017&group=aus.cars#32017

From: notgonna@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 07:58:31 +0800
 by: Clocky - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 23:58 UTC

On 27/12/2023 7:05 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> except it's obvious that senile "I'm just following my orders here"
>>> Biden is not really running the show. he's a puppet at best. so who's
>>> pulling the strings?
>>
>> **No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
>> support him (Trump).
>>
>>  it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
>>> is a mess. how many terror cells are in the US now, thanks to Biden's
>>> open borders?
>>
>> **Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.
>
> you're so biased it's compromised your rationality

Same could be said about you because you posted a snippet of the end of
a press conference which seems to show Biden was lost for words. But
this has happened to every leader at some point in time and the far
right (and left too) love to take these out of context moments and
string them together to paint a picture of a person that is not accurate
as is the case here.

Biden is not ideal for president granted but Trump is only in it for
himself. He's far from the first but he's so reckless with it - that is
the issue. The fact that he might still be considered by a large
percentage of the population of the US as an option is a sad indictment
on the US and the idea of democracy generally.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv18rqF10acU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32019&group=aus.cars#32019

From: trevor@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 11:19:08 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:19 UTC

On 27/12/2023 10:58 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 7:05 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> **No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
>>> support him (Trump).
>>>
>>>  it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
>>>
>>> **Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.
>>
>> you're so biased it's compromised your rationality
>>

> Same could be said about you because you posted a snippet of the end of
> a press conference which seems to show Biden was lost for words. But
> this has happened to every leader at some point in time and the far
> right (and left too) love to take these out of context moments and
> string them together to paint a picture of a person that is not accurate
> as is the case here.
>
> Biden is not ideal for president granted but Trump is only in it for
> himself. He's far from the first but he's so reckless with it - that is
> the issue. The fact that he might still be considered by a large
> percentage of the population of the US as an option is a sad indictment
> on the US and the idea of democracy generally.

**I should remind you that Australia is not immune from such idiocy. My
immediate neighbours voted for Craig Kelly many times and my
not-too-far-away neighbours voted for the worst Australian PM in history
- Scott Morrison. And they did so several times.

Yes, I am deeply embarrassed to live among such morons. I NEVER discuss
politics with my neighbours, as there is no point. They are morons.

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv1a5tF3cvkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32020&group=aus.cars#32020

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 11:41:31 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:41 UTC

Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 10:05 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> **No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
>>> support him (Trump).
>>>
>>>  it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
>>>
>>> **Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.
>>
>> you're so biased it's compromised your rationality
>
> **Not at all. Howard made claims that boat people were possible
> terrorists. Same as Trump. In reality, they're most likely just poor
> bastards trying to escape death squads and/or extreme poverty. Same as
> the poor bastards that Howard claimed that they had thrown their own
> children overboard.
>
> The fact is that, like Howard, Trump will lie to frighten the US
> population into voting for him. If they do, then Trump will give free
> reign to Putin to invade Ukraine and then other European nations.

why on earth would he do that?

> Trump is an utterly UNTHINKABLE choice for POTUS.

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: OT: POTUS

<umfru9$3ldsr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32021&group=aus.cars#32021

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 11:42:50 +1100
 by: Noddy - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:42 UTC

On 27/12/2023 9:52 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 9:43 am, Daryl wrote:

> **As we have seen here in Australia, the very worst humans can become
> leaders of the country. For example: Tony Abbott and Scott Morrison.

For fuck's sake Trevor, go to a burns unit and get some perspective.

I don't like Tony Abbott or Scott Morrison any more than you do, but the
"very worst humans? You're living *deep* in La-La land if you think that
comment is even *remotely* accurate.

> Thing is this: The US had an excellent choice for POTUS in Hillary
> Clinton.

ROTFL :) You couldn't be any more of a leftie loony if you wanted to be :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: POTUS

<umfsfb$3ldsr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32022&group=aus.cars#32022

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 11:51:56 +1100
 by: Noddy - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:51 UTC

On 27/12/2023 9:43 am, Daryl wrote:

> If its a race between Trump and Biden I'd say that the US is totally
> screwed, if that's the best candidates either side can come up with then
> its proof that the US is going down the toilet very fast.
> FFS out of a population of approx 360 million they can't find a decent
> presidential candidate?

I'm sure they can *if* they wanted to, but the problem is that their
political system isn't all that far removed from ours in that they don't
want the "best" candidate for the job. They want the one who going to
poll the most votes.

That Trump should be nominated as the Republican candidate after his
ridiculously nonsensical claims of electoral fraud and inciting the riot
that led to the attempted take-over at Capitol Hill shows anyone that
political parties in the US have no moral standards at all and are
little more than gangsters operating on a legal basis.

With Luck Trump will be convicted and be sent to prison, or
assassinated, or get Cancer from the gravy powder he smears all over his
ugly mug every morning and he'll be out of the picture permanently. But
the odds of any of that preventing him from contesting the election and
winning are remote at best.

Hopefully he'll have a disinfectant vaccination and die a horrible
death, and with luck it will be live on camera so we can all laugh.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv1b3kF3iu7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32023&group=aus.cars#32023

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 11:57:20 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 00:57 UTC

Clocky wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 7:05 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> **No idea, but as long as it's not Trump or the GOP criminals who
>>> support him (Trump).
>>>
>>>  it's being said it's Obama. and the Southern border
>>>
>>> **Probably none. That's just Howard style scare tactics.
>>
>> you're so biased it's compromised your rationality
>>

> Same could be said about you because you posted a snippet of the end
> of a press conference which seems to show Biden was lost for words.

he's always lost for words. he can't even follow when the words are
right infront of him. he's clearly incapable. look on youtube. there are
dozens of examples. one example I saw today he walked out of a medal of
honor ceremony before it finished! and don't forget the classic shaking
hands with no one..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4b131aHxCs

if you think it's ok for an eighty year old with dementia to be POTUS,
with his hand on the nuclear trigger, then you've got rocks in yer head.
but the reality is he's just a puppet doing what he's told.

> But this has happened to every leader at some point in time

never like this from any other President ever

> and the far right (and left too) love to take these out of context
> moments and string them together to paint a picture of a person that
> is not accurate as is the case here.
>
> Biden is not ideal for president granted but Trump is only in it for
> himself. He's far from the first but he's so reckless with it - that
> is the issue. The fact that he might still be considered by a large
> percentage of the population of the US as an option is a sad
> indictment on the US and the idea of democracy generally.

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: OT: POTUS

<umfsvo$3ldsr$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32024&group=aus.cars#32024

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:00:41 +1100
 by: Noddy - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:00 UTC

On 27/12/2023 10:48 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:

> **Not at all. Howard made claims that boat people were possible
> terrorists. Same as Trump. In reality, they're most likely just poor
> bastards trying to escape death squads and/or extreme poverty.

"Most likely"? How is this claim of yours the slightest bit more
reliable than Howards? :)

> Same as the poor bastards that Howard claimed that they had thrown their own
> children overboard.

You mean the "refugees" who paid people smugglers to get to the country
of their choice because they wanted to live here?

I take from this that you are completely unaware that under
international convention ratified by the UN, a person's "refugee" rights
permits them to escape conflict in their own country by travelling to
the *nearest* safe haven, and if you're fleeing Iraq, Iran, Pakistan,
Afghanistan or Sri Lanka that nearest safe haven *isn't* Australia.

Everyone who has come to this country by boat is not a bona fide
"refugee" in the eyes of the United Nations, but rather illegal
immigrants who come here for economic reasons. In doing so they are
breaking the law and we have the right to detain them or kick them out.

It's that simple.

> The fact is that, like Howard, Trump will lie to frighten the US
> population into voting for him. If they do, then Trump will give free
> reign to Putin to invade Ukraine and then other European nations. Trump
> is an utterly UNTHINKABLE choice for POTUS.

Take a moment to explain how this is different to any other politician
in any other country on Earth.....

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv1bdvF3iu7U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32025&group=aus.cars#32025

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:02:52 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:02 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 10:48 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>
>> **Not at all. Howard made claims that boat people were possible
>> terrorists. Same as Trump. In reality, they're most likely just poor
>> bastards trying to escape death squads and/or extreme poverty.
>
> "Most likely"? How is this claim of yours the slightest bit more
> reliable than Howards? :)
>
>> Same as the poor bastards that Howard claimed that they had thrown
>> their own children overboard.
>
> You mean the "refugees" who paid people smugglers to get to the
> country of their choice because they wanted to live here?
>
> I take from this that you are completely unaware that under
> international convention ratified by the UN, a person's "refugee"
> rights permits them to escape conflict in their own country by
> travelling to the *nearest* safe haven, and if you're fleeing Iraq,
> Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan or Sri Lanka that nearest safe haven
> *isn't* Australia.
>
> Everyone who has come to this country by boat is not a bona fide
> "refugee" in the eyes of the United Nations, but rather illegal
> immigrants who come here for economic reasons. In doing so they are
> breaking the law and we have the right to detain them or kick them out.
>
> It's that simple.

yes it is!

>> The fact is that, like Howard, Trump will lie to frighten the US
>> population into voting for him. If they do, then Trump will give free
>> reign to Putin to invade Ukraine and then other European nations.
>> Trump is an utterly UNTHINKABLE choice for POTUS.
>
> Take a moment to explain how this is different to any other politician
> in any other country on Earth.....

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: OT: POTUS

<umft5j$3ldsr$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32026&group=aus.cars#32026

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:03:47 +1100
 by: Noddy - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:03 UTC

On 27/12/2023 11:19 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:

> **I should remind you that Australia is not immune from such idiocy. My
> immediate neighbours voted for Craig Kelly many times and my
> not-too-far-away neighbours voted for the worst Australian PM in history
> - Scott Morrison. And they did so several times.

Yep. Bob Katter has been in politics for decades, despite him being one
of the most retarded in-bred fuckwits you could ever hope to meet.

> Yes, I am deeply embarrassed to live among such morons. I NEVER discuss
> politics with my neighbours, as there is no point. They are morons.

Given that you believe that Julia Gillard is one of our greatest ever
Prime Ministers, if not *the* greatest, you are in absolutely *no*
position whatsoever to *ever* judge anyone else's political beliefs :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: POTUS

<umft75$3ldsr$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32027&group=aus.cars#32027

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:04:37 +1100
 by: Noddy - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:04 UTC

On 27/12/2023 6:21 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:

> **America became a joke under Trump.

America has been a joke for *many* years.

Remember "Dubya"?

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: POTUS

<umftoe$3lk6b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32028&group=aus.cars#32028

From: notgonna@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 09:13:49 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:13 UTC

On 27/12/2023 9:03 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 11:19 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>
>> **I should remind you that Australia is not immune from such idiocy.
>> My immediate neighbours voted for Craig Kelly many times and my
>> not-too-far-away neighbours voted for the worst Australian PM in
>> history - Scott Morrison. And they did so several times.
>
> Yep. Bob Katter has been in politics for decades, despite him being one
> of the most retarded in-bred fuckwits you could ever hope to meet.
>
>> Yes, I am deeply embarrassed to live among such morons. I NEVER
>> discuss politics with my neighbours, as there is no point. They are
>> morons.
>
> Given that you believe that Julia Gillard is one of our greatest ever
> Prime Ministers, if not *the* greatest, you are in absolutely *no*
> position whatsoever to *ever* judge anyone else's political beliefs :)

You're a loon so what you "think" doesn't matter.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: OT: POTUS

<umfv3i$3lonq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32029&group=aus.cars#32029

From: notgonna@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 09:36:12 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:36 UTC

On 24/12/2023 11:45 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> On 24/12/2023 7:08 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>>
>>> the leader of the the free world. what a joke America has become..
>>>
>>> auslink.info/video/joe.mp4
>>>

>> Tsk tsk... that's very selective snipping
>
> you should note the continuous segments
>
>> and for every one of Biden's bad press conferences..
>
> ..there are dozens more!. he doesn't even know where he is or what day
> it is, and he's the Commander in Chief of the armed forces!
>
>> here are probably 10 Trump ones that are far worse
>
> no :)
>
>> - remember Trump suggesting the injecting of disinfectant as a
>> solution to COVID? But you are right, the US certainly lowered it's
>> colours after voting in Trump and it's been a slow recovery ever since
>> that has had a massive setback when the US-Biden administration
>> decided to actively support the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by
>> the Zionazi regime.
>>

> they're not.
They absolutely are and many non-Zionist Jews are saying exactly that too.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: OT: POTUS

<umfvhf$3lq0q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32031&group=aus.cars#32031

From: notgonna@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 09:43:37 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:43 UTC

On 27/12/2023 9:00 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 10:48 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>
>> **Not at all. Howard made claims that boat people were possible
>> terrorists. Same as Trump. In reality, they're most likely just poor
>> bastards trying to escape death squads and/or extreme poverty.
>
> "Most likely"? How is this claim of yours the slightest bit more
> reliable than Howards? :)
>
>> Same as the poor bastards that Howard claimed that they had thrown
>> their own children overboard.
>
> You mean the "refugees" who paid people smugglers to get to the country
> of their choice because they wanted to live here?
>
> I take from this that you are completely unaware that under
> international convention ratified by the UN, a person's "refugee" rights
> permits them to escape conflict in their own country by travelling to
> the *nearest* safe haven, and if you're fleeing Iraq, Iran, Pakistan,
> Afghanistan or Sri Lanka that nearest safe haven *isn't* Australia.
>
> Everyone who has come to this country by boat is not a bona fide
> "refugee" in the eyes of the United Nations, but rather illegal
> immigrants who come here for economic reasons.

Things are never that simple unless you're a Murdoch press reading/Sky
news watching moron. You are forced leave your country and you have a
large wad of cash. Do you choose to go to some neighbouring shithole
refugee camp or do you hand over a large wad of cash and try for a
better life elsewhere for your family?

A lot of the people who went to 'safe' refugee camps are still there too
and I bet Australian ones are much better than conditions in those so...

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: OT: POTUS

<kv1e97F44abU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32032&group=aus.cars#32032

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: 27 Dec 2023 01:51:35 GMT
 by: Xeno - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 01:51 UTC

Mighty Mouse <"squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com> wrote:
> Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> you're so biased it's compromised your rationality
>>
>> **Not at all. Howard made claims that boat people were possible
>> terrorists. Same as Trump. In reality, they're most likely just poor
>> bastards trying to escape death squads and/or extreme poverty. Same as
>> the poor bastards that Howard claimed that they had thrown their own
>> children overboard.
>>
>> The fact is that, like Howard, Trump will lie to frighten the US
>> population into voting for him. If they do, then Trump will give free
>> reign to Putin to invade Ukraine and then other European nations.
>
> why on earth would he do that?

Because that is Putin’s stated aim. You are reading the wrong news sources.

>> Trump is an utterly UNTHINKABLE choice for POTUS.

____
Xeno

aus+uk / aus.cars / OT: POTUS

Pages:12345