From: sacrahomo@spacealliance.com (Stackjaw)
Subject: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a
climate demonstration in The Hague
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 08:26:05 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.global-warming, aus.politics, talk.politics.guns,
talk.politics.misc
 by: Stackjaw - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 06:26 UTC

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) � Climate activist Greta Thunberg was among
dozens of people detained Saturday by police in The Hague as they removed
protesters who were partially blocking a road in the Dutch city.

Thunberg was seen flashing a victory sign as she sat in a bus used by
police to take detained demonstrators from the scene of a protest against
Dutch subsidies and tax breaks to companies linked to fossil fuel
industries.

The Extinction Rebellion campaign group said before the demonstration that
the activists would block a main highway into The Hague, but a heavy
police presence, including officers on horseback, initially prevented the
activists from getting onto the road.

A small group of people managed to sit down on another road and were
detained after ignoring police orders to leave.

Extinction Rebellion activists have blocked the highway that runs past the
temporary home of the Dutch parliament more than 30 times to protest the
subsidies.

The demonstrators waved flags and chanted: �We are unstoppable, another
world is possible.�

One held a banner reading: �This is a dead end street.�

In February, Thunberg, 21, was acquitted by a court in London of refusing
to follow a police order to leave a protest blocking the entrance to a
major oil and gas industry conference last year.

Her activism has inspired a global youth movement demanding stronger
efforts to fight climate change since she began staging weekly protests
outside the Swedish parliament starting in 2018.

She has repeatedly been fined in Sweden and the U.K. for civil
disobedience in connection with protests.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dutch-police-detained-activist-greta-
132757339.html

Re: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a climate demonstration in The Hague

<lk261jdiauatkrhn0ltcna85a0pjvchrl2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31857&group=aus.politics#31857

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a climate demonstration in The Hague
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 07:06:46 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 21:06 UTC

On Sun, 7 Apr 2024 08:26:05 +0200 (CEST), Stackjaw
<sacrahomo@spacealliance.com> wrote:

>THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — Climate activist Greta Thunberg was among
>dozens of people detained Saturday by police in The Hague as they removed
>protesters who were partially blocking a road in the Dutch city.
>
>Thunberg was seen flashing a victory sign as she sat in a bus used by
>police to take detained demonstrators from the scene of a protest against
>Dutch subsidies and tax breaks to companies linked to fossil fuel
>industries.
>
>The Extinction Rebellion campaign group said before the demonstration that
>the activists would block a main highway into The Hague, but a heavy
>police presence, including officers on horseback, initially prevented the
>activists from getting onto the road.
>
>A small group of people managed to sit down on another road and were
>detained after ignoring police orders to leave.
>
>Extinction Rebellion activists have blocked the highway that runs past the
>temporary home of the Dutch parliament more than 30 times to protest the
>subsidies.
>
>The demonstrators waved flags and chanted: “We are unstoppable, another
>world is possible.”
>
>One held a banner reading: “This is a dead end street.”
>
>In February, Thunberg, 21, was acquitted by a court in London of refusing
>to follow a police order to leave a protest blocking the entrance to a
>major oil and gas industry conference last year.
>
>Her activism has inspired a global youth movement demanding stronger
>efforts to fight climate change since she began staging weekly protests
>outside the Swedish parliament starting in 2018.

BAH! These movements are just a venue in which young people pick each
other up.
And booze-fests!

>She has repeatedly been fined in Sweden and the U.K. for civil
>disobedience in connection with protests.
>
>https://www.yahoo.com/news/dutch-police-detained-activist-greta-
>132757339.html

Re: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a climate demonstration in The Hague

<b9b61jhgoqmv987jb388fi9n4ptscbqcop@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31862&group=aus.politics#31862

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 09:40:27 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 23:40 UTC

On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 07:06:46 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>Her activism has inspired a global youth movement demanding stronger
>>efforts to fight climate change since she began staging weekly protests
>>outside the Swedish parliament starting in 2018.
>
>BAH! These movements are just a venue in which young people pick each
>other up.
>And booze-fests!

Greta Thunberg is intellectually handicapped, it's her lefty stage
acting communist parents behind her.
<https://someonesmum.co.uk/2019/09/25/greta-thunberg-shows-us-that-autism-awareness-is-dead/>
https://t.ly/64tnv
Greta Thunberg shows us that Autism Awareness is Dead.

>>She has repeatedly been fined in Sweden and the U.K. for civil
>>disobedience in connection with protests.
>>
>>https://www.yahoo.com/news/dutch-police-detained-activist-greta-132757339.html
https://t.ly/XvooZ
Dutch police have detained activist Greta Thunberg at a climate
demonstration in The Hague
--
Petzl
Stalin has decreed that murder is a capitalist disease; there is no

"Our" government and media decree that this "secular multiculturalism
paradise" does not have immigrant crime and remove anyone stating
different!.

Re: Dutch police have detained activist environmental activist Greta Thunberg. Shame on them

<gMGQN.409932$Pq2.355499@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31863&group=aus.politics#31863

Subject: Re: Dutch police have detained activist environmental activist Greta
Thunberg. Shame on them
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 10:21:30 +1000
 by: Ördög - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 00:21 UTC

Petz, in full on GoonBag juice induced artificial rage

/Austosnip braindead troll input/

> Greta Thunberg is clearly intellectually superior to all environmental-vandal right retards, it's her lefty stage
> acting communist parents behind her.

/Typos in the above sentence were corrected free of charge as a generous
service to human sanity and decency. The Editor/

Thus spake our designated mental midget village idiot of aus.pol, the
homeless drunkard neo-nazi hate-propagandist spewing verbal vomits to
his intellectual superiors.

> Greta Thunberg shows us ...blah

Who is us, Petz dear...are they all those ghoulish voices in your
cavernous, skull after reaching level GoonCon4???

> Dutch police have detained activist Greta Thunberg at a climate
> demonstration in The Hague

Sadly politics in that Western European country has lately been hijacked
but some nasty neo-nazi /alt-right political wankers. No wonder why Petz
is so intense about supporting their despicable politics no matter what!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a climate demonstration in The Hague

<kkn61jttpktdlb72chsu8h2jm0sp4qp4lo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31865&group=aus.politics#31865

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 13:10:37 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 03:10 UTC

On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 09:40:27 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 07:06:46 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>>>Her activism has inspired a global youth movement demanding stronger
>>>efforts to fight climate change since she began staging weekly protests
>>>outside the Swedish parliament starting in 2018.
>>
>>BAH! These movements are just a venue in which young people pick each
>>other up.
>>And booze-fests!
>>
>Greta Thunberg is intellectually handicapped, it's her lefty stage
>acting communist parents behind her.
><https://someonesmum.co.uk/2019/09/25/greta-thunberg-shows-us-that-autism-awareness-is-dead/>
> https://t.ly/64tnv
> Greta Thunberg shows us that Autism Awareness is Dead.
>>>
>>>She has repeatedly been fined in Sweden and the U.K. for civil
>>>disobedience in connection with protests.
>>>
>>>https://www.yahoo.com/news/dutch-police-detained-activist-greta-132757339.html
> https://t.ly/XvooZ
>Dutch police have detained activist Greta Thunberg at a climate
>demonstration in The Hague

In the good old days we had the ducking stool for these shrill
harridan witches....
https://postimg.cc/pmqmfGFC

Re: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a climate demonstration in The Hague

<uv0cam$3dfdn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31868&group=aus.politics#31868

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
climate demonstration in The Hague
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 19:10:46 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 09:10 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 8/4/24 1:10 pm:
> On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 09:40:27 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> BAH! These movements are just a venue in which young people pick
>>> each other up. And booze-fests!
>>>
>> Greta Thunberg is intellectually handicapped, it's her lefty stage
>> acting communist parents behind her.
>> <https://someonesmum.co.uk/2019/09/25/greta-thunberg-shows-us-that-autism-awareness-is-dead/>
>>
>> https://t.ly/64tnv
>> Greta Thunberg shows us that Autism Awareness is Dead.

>> https://t.ly/XvooZ
>> Dutch police have detained activist Greta Thunberg at a climate
>> demonstration in The Hague
>
> In the good old days we had the ducking stool for these shrill
> harridan witches.... https://postimg.cc/pmqmfGFC

"ducking stool"?? I thought it was a "dunking stool"!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a climate demonstration in The Hague

<fim81jlkcvuma2n6vbqsr5fq725rnseqaa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31871&group=aus.politics#31871

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2024 06:59:07 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 20:59 UTC

On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 19:10:46 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Peter Jason wrote on 8/4/24 1:10 pm:
>> On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 09:40:27 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Greta Thunberg is intellectually handicapped, it's her lefty stage
>>> acting communist parents behind her.
>>> <https://someonesmum.co.uk/2019/09/25/greta-thunberg-shows-us-that-autism-awareness-is-dead/>
>>>
> >> https://t.ly/64tnv
>>> Greta Thunberg shows us that Autism Awareness is Dead.

> >> https://t.ly/XvooZ
>>> Dutch police have detained activist Greta Thunberg at a climate
>>> demonstration in The Hague
>>
>> In the good old days we had the ducking stool for these shrill
>> harridan witches.... https://postimg.cc/pmqmfGFC
>
>"ducking stool"?? I thought it was a "dunking stool"!! ;-P

So did I, but the Google thingy days "ducking".

Re: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a climate demonstration in The Hague

<uv2ven$4bng$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31876&group=aus.politics#31876

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
climate demonstration in The Hague
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2024 18:49:28 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 9 Apr 2024 08:49 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 9/4/24 6:59 am:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2024 19:10:46 +1000, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jason wrote on 8/4/24 1:10 pm:

>>> In the good old days we had the ducking stool for these shrill
>>> harridan witches.... https://postimg.cc/pmqmfGFC
>>
>> "ducking stool"?? I thought it was a "dunking stool"!! ;-P
>
> So did I, but the Google thingy days "ducking".
> Hmm!! So does DuckDuckGo .... "Ducking stools or cucking stools were
chairs formerly used for punishment of disorderly women, scolds, ..."

But, at least it DOES also find stuff for "dunking stool", too. ....
"The wench is brought out, wrists bound with rope, struggling against
the oppressive white colonial man, & is led to the dunking stool."

So, maybe, Either/Or!!
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Dutch police have detained activist dumbshit Greta Thunberg at a climate demonstration in The Hague