From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: CoPilot and "Poordog"
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 12:21:42 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:21 UTC

I have typed in "Ordog" (without the pretentious glyphs) into MSoft
COPILOT, and was wizened up pronto....and here follows the bitter
truth...

******
Ördög, in Hungarian mythology, is a shapeshifting demon who wields
control over evil and dark forces in the world. From a Christian
perspective, one could consider Ördög as the personification of the
Devil. The name “Ördög” itself translates to “devil” in Hungarian.
This malevolent creature resides in a terrifying underground realm,
where he collects human souls to sustain himself. His domain bears
resemblance to the Christian concept of hell, where sinners are
condemned.

Long ago, Ördög collaborated with God in creating the world and
humanity. However, his wicked nature led to the termination of this
heavenly partnership. Alongside other rebellious angels, Ördög was
banished to the realm of death—a fiery inferno. Interestingly, Ördög
possesses a dual nature: sometimes evil, yet at other times, he can be
polite, gracious, and even bestow fertility and treasure.

Hungarian folklore has preserved tales of the devil, reshaping and
passing them down through generations. Ördög’s appearance has evolved
over time due to Christian influences. He is envisioned as a male
humanoid with the upper torso of a human male and the lower portions
of a goat1.

In summary, Ördög embodies both darkness and complexity, much like the
intricate stories woven around him in Hungarian tradition. ????

**********************

Not suprised.

Re: CoPilot and "Poordog"

<uuogjn$1a1cf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31831&group=aus.politics#31831

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: CoPilot and "Poordog"
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:34:47 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 09:34 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 5/4/24 12:21 pm:
> I have typed in "Ordog" (without the pretentious glyphs) into MSoft
> COPILOT, and was wizened up pronto....and here follows the bitter
> truth...

There's your problem .... MSoft!!

> ******
> Ördög, in Hungarian mythology, is a shapeshifting demon who wields
> control over evil and dark forces in the world. From a Christian
> perspective, one could consider Ördög as the personification of the
> Devil.

I would expect that Ordog uses the nym 'Ordog' as an expression of his
Hungarian heritage whilst maintaining some degree of anonymity here on
UseNet!!
--
Daniel

Re: CoPilot and "Poordog"

<19lv0j1cshpdc3umls4mgvhbe7pl5gtqti@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31832&group=aus.politics#31832

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 21:50:07 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 10:50 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:34:47 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Peter Jason wrote on 5/4/24 12:21 pm:
>> I have typed in "Ordog" (without the pretentious glyphs) into MSoft
>> COPILOT, and was wizened up pronto....and here follows the bitter
>> truth...
>
>There's your problem .... MSoft!!
>
>> ******
>> Ördög, in Hungarian mythology, is a shapeshifting demon who wields
>> control over evil and dark forces in the world. From a Christian
>> perspective, one could consider Ördög as the personification of the
>> Devil.
>
>I would expect that Ordog uses the nym 'Ordog' as an expression of his
>Hungarian heritage whilst maintaining some degree of anonymity here on
>UseNet!!

Need to say in bright light "Goblin be gone"
When you knock something over, stub your toe, things go wrong
This drive the Ördög (Devil) out of your house and gets rid of bad
smells, try it you will become happier :-).
<https://genies.fandom.com/wiki/Manó>
Manó
19th Century goblin
In Hungarian demonology a manó (or manók as they are called in
numbers) is a species of subterranean devil that lives underground.
The word translates to mean "devil" or "naughty."
--
Petzl
Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family

Re: CoPilot and "Poordog"

<Jn%PN.366729$Pq2.319469@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31834&group=aus.politics#31834

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 09:59:51 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 22:59 UTC

Daniel65

/auto-snip troll-poster inputs/

> There's your problem .... MSoft!!

LOL!

> I would expect that Ordog uses the nym 'Ordog' as an expression of his
> Hungarian heritage whilst maintaining some degree of anonymity here on
> UseNet!!

Well spotted, Daniel! You get an extra brownie point for that rational
observation in my Usenet poster's score book. :-P

Over all those year I have been posting to this newsgroup I have
explained many many times already what my nym means, what was its
linguistic origin and why I was using it.

Basically it is the Hungarian word for the Devil, which character I
chose quite intentionally since I tend to play the Devil's advocate in
this newsgroup with my far-leftist opinions and commentary. Also, I have
never made a secret out of my Hungarian-Central European ethnic origin.
It is hilarious to see how often trolling morons still find it opportune
to have a go at my User name.
As if this bothered me at all! Just the opposite, I find it good
entertainment that clearly displays their depraved frustration at my
presence in the group.
What an excellent confirmation for me proving that I must be doing some
good in cyberspace. LOL!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: CoPilot and "Poordog"

<k_%PN.19166749$ee1.10374130@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31835&group=aus.politics#31835

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:41:01 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 23:41 UTC

Petz, miserably cold and wet, after spending a horrible night out in the
open exposed to the rough element while seeking some inadequate shelter
under his Shitboxville park-bench home from all the torrential downpour.
/auto-snip troll-poster inputs/

> Daniel65
>> There's your problem .... MSoft!!
>
>> I would expect that Ordog uses the nym 'Ordog' as an expression of his
>> Hungarian heritage whilst maintaining some degree of anonymity here on
>> UseNet!!
>>
> Need to say in bright light "Goblin be gone" ...

YAWN!

No chance for getting rid of your cyber shadow the newsgroup Devil at
large that easy! It is the one that says "booooo" in the dark thus
scaring the shit out of all of you, Usenet ghouls, infesting this
newsgroup like a plague.

> In Hungarian demonology a manó...

I need no lecture from you about my own mother tongue, Petz dear, nor
does Daniel who can always look up foreign words on the Net himself when
needed! LOL!

And please also note that my regular nym that has been in use ever since
I post to Usenet is *Ördög* and NOT *manó*, and that is quite
intentional on my part, after all I know how to utilise the proper
contemporary Hungarian syntax and word usage, quite unlike you.

I do understand why you are trying to prove your Googling/copy-paste
skills but that won't improve your non-existent newsgroup credibility
whatsoever.
Your inebriated GoonConned brain can't really digest what you find on
Internet.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: CoPilot and "Poordog"