You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake. -- Jeannette Rankin

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Very quiet here..

SubjectAuthor
* Very quiet here..Mighty Mouse
`* Very quiet here..Xeno
 `* Very quiet here..Mighty Mouse
  `* Very quiet here..lindsay
   +- Very quiet here..Mighty Mouse
   +* Very quiet here..Noddy
   |+* Very quiet here..Mighty Mouse
   ||`* Very quiet here..Xeno
   || `- Very quiet here..Mighty Mouse
   |+* Very quiet here..lindsay
   ||`* Very quiet here..Noddy
   || +* Very quiet here..Xeno
   || |`- Very quiet here..lindsay
   || `- Very quiet here..Hans
   |+* Very quiet here..Xeno
   ||`- Very quiet here..lindsay
   |`* Very quiet here..Stephen
   | `- Very quiet here..Mighty Mouse
   `* Very quiet here..Daryl
    +* Very quiet here..Keithr0
    |`- Very quiet here..Daryl
    `* Very quiet here..lindsay
     `* Very quiet here..Keithr0
      `* Very quiet here..lindsay
       `- Very quiet here..lindsay

1
Very quiet here..

<ktaso9Fmup6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31691&group=aus.cars#31691

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Very quiet here..
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 20:21:11 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 09:21 UTC

It's very quiet here now, nice and peaceful actually, compared to how
it's been recently. no posts from Team Zero (nodz, Deryl, Loonsey,
keefy, Grubby, and the village idiot), for two days! perhaps they've
departed to set up their own NG? wouldn't that be nice?  :)

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktb2eiFo2juU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31694&group=aus.cars#31694

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Very quiet here..
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 21:58:24 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 10:58 UTC

On 6/12/2023 8:21 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> It's very quiet here now, nice and peaceful actually, compared to how
> it's been recently. no posts from Team Zero (nodz, Deryl, Loonsey,
> keefy, Grubby, and the village idiot), for two days! perhaps they've

No comments from Darren and the enablers = no lies and no bullshit.

> departed to set up their own NG? wouldn't that be nice?  :)

We live in hope.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktbbsmFs3baU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31697&group=aus.cars#31697

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 00:39:34 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 13:39 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 6/12/2023 8:21 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>
>> It's very quiet here now, nice and peaceful actually, compared to how
>> it's been recently. no posts from Team Zero (nodz, Deryl, Loonsey,
>> keefy, Grubby, and the village idiot), for two days! perhaps they've
>
> No comments from Darren and the enablers = no lies and no bullshit.
>
>> departed to set up their own NG? wouldn't that be nice?  :)
>>
> We live in hope.

strange tho isn't it? it's like someone flipped a switch and they're all
gone!

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Very quiet here..

<1XtdN.11326$yEgf.8777@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31801&group=aus.cars#31801

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofyour@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:52:05 +1100
 by: lindsay - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 01:52 UTC

On 7/12/2023 12:39 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:
>> On 6/12/2023 8:21 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>>
>>> It's very quiet here now, nice and peaceful actually, compared to how
>>> it's been recently. no posts from Team Zero (nodz, Deryl, Loonsey,
>>> keefy, Grubby, and the village idiot), for two days! perhaps they've
>>
>> No comments from Darren and the enablers = no lies and no bullshit.

Tomas Clasener: YOU'D KNOW ALL ABOUT LIES AND BULLSHIT, SHIT-FER-BRAINS...

>>> departed to set up their own NG? wouldn't that be nice?  :)
>>>
>> We live in hope.
>>

> strange tho isn't it? it's like someone flipped a switch and they're all
> gone!

Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray pots
this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my to-do
listat the moment....

And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a cloud
for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back, 25 crayfish in
two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money. We were being
watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very expensive drone.

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktn8t7F6uqlU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31803&group=aus.cars#31803

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:02:15 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:02 UTC

lindsay wrote:
> On 7/12/2023 12:39 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Xeno wrote:

>>> No comments from Darren and the enablers = no lies and no bullshit.
>
> Tomas Clasener: YOU'D KNOW ALL ABOUT LIES AND BULLSHIT,
> SHIT-FER-BRAINS...

>>> We live in hope.
>>>

>> strange tho isn't it? it's like someone flipped a switch and they're
>> all gone!
>
> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina

never been to WA

> after pulling the cray pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent
> really at the top of my to-do listat the moment....
>
> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a
> cloud for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back, 25
> crayfish in two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money.
> We were being watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very
> expensive drone.

some of us have more of a life than others, that's for sure. and as one
who speaks from experience, enjoy it while you can. ageing effects will
increasingly become more rapid and intense, and the retirement village
(or worse) will be looming much closer on the horizon!

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Very quiet here..

<ul5s39$2t3ui$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31804&group=aus.cars#31804

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:27:54 +1100
 by: Noddy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:27 UTC

On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:

> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray pots
> this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my to-do
> listat the moment....

Yep. Some of us have better things to do than pretend it's groundhog day
and relive the same shit over and over, or be fucking moron
cross-posters and talk about such inane shit as pedestal fans or junk
computer parts.

> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a cloud
> for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back, 25 crayfish in
> two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money. We were being
> watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very expensive drone.

Sounds nice, despite the big brother presence :)

You're not missing anything here. The weather in Victoria at the moment
is appalling.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktnasaF7bsrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31805&group=aus.cars#31805

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 13:35:51 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:35 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> The weather in Victoria at the moment is appalling.

kinda like you. it's been good here since you were gone

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Very quiet here..

<txvdN.6891$p%Mb.1818@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31806&group=aus.cars#31806

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofyour@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:41:20 +1100
 by: lindsay - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 03:41 UTC

On 11/12/2023 1:27 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
>> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
>> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray
>> pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my
>> to-do listat the moment....
>
> Yep. Some of us have better things to do than pretend it's groundhog day
> and relive the same shit over and over, or be fucking moron
> cross-posters and talk about such inane shit as pedestal fans or junk
> computer parts.

yep. very tedious sifting through the same old same old....

>> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a
>> cloud for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back, 25
>> crayfish in two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money.
>> We were being watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very
>> expensive drone.
>
> Sounds nice, despite the big brother presence :)

going out for lunch in Perth shortly, tommororw and wednesday have been
allocated to more crays, a bit of trolling, and more bottom bashing.

> You're not missing anything here. The weather in Victoria at the moment
> is appalling.

So the wife tells me. We had 6" up the block before i came overhere.
well needed before summer.Also plenty of flash cars around. bro's wife
has a merc AMG (dunno what model, but I have to fall into it, it's so
low to the ground), we saw a aston martin and a maserati having a little
race... lots of nice cars. Nice place Perth, too fucking hot at times tho...

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktnfv9F8acpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31807&group=aus.cars#31807

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:02:48 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 04:02 UTC

On 11/12/2023 1:27 pm, Noddy wrote:

> Yep. Some of us have better things to do than pretend it's groundhog day
> and relive the same shit over and over, or be fucking moron

Yeah, like you pretending to be a qualified motor mechanic over and
over, day after day.

> cross-posters and talk about such inane shit as pedestal fans or junk
> computer parts.

Way better than the lies and bullshit you promulgate!

> You're not missing anything here. The weather in Victoria at the moment
> is appalling.

Suits you then. The weather up here on the mid north coast is absolutely
delightful, sunny days! Glad you're not here to stuff it up!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktng18F8acpU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31808&group=aus.cars#31808

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:03:51 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 04:03 UTC

On 11/12/2023 1:35 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Noddy wrote:
>> The weather in Victoria at the moment is appalling.
>>

> kinda like you. it's been good here since you were gone

It has been indeed. I was hoping it was a permanent fixture!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktnh72F8lbpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31809&group=aus.cars#31809

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:24:01 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 04:24 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 1:35 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>>> The weather in Victoria at the moment is appalling.
>>>

>> kinda like you. it's been good here since you were gone
>>
> It has been indeed. I was hoping it was a permanent fixture!

me too

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktni88F8r2qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31810&group=aus.cars#31810

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 15:41:44 +1100
 by: Daryl - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 04:41 UTC

On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 7/12/2023 12:39 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Xeno wrote:

>>> No comments from Darren and the enablers = no lies and no bullshit.
>
> Tomas Clasener: YOU'D KNOW ALL ABOUT LIES AND BULLSHIT, SHIT-FER-BRAINS...

>>> We live in hope.
>>>

>> strange tho isn't it? it's like someone flipped a switch and they're
>> all gone!
>
> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray pots
> this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my to-do
> listat the moment....
>
> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a cloud
> for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back,

You are supposed to throw back the small fish:-)

25 crayfish in
> two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money. We were being
> watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very expensive drone.

I expect that it would be although some smaller drones which still cost
the best part of $1000 have an amazing range.

--
Daryl

Re: Very quiet here..

<ul69kg$32hnn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31811&group=aus.cars#31811

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 17:18:56 +1100
 by: Noddy - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 06:18 UTC

On 11/12/2023 2:41 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 1:27 pm, Noddy wrote:
>> On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:
>>
>>> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
>>> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
>>> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray
>>> pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my
>>> to-do listat the moment....
>>
>> Yep. Some of us have better things to do than pretend it's groundhog
>> day and relive the same shit over and over, or be fucking moron
>> cross-posters and talk about such inane shit as pedestal fans or junk
>> computer parts.
>
> yep. very tedious sifting through the same old same old....

Not worth dealing with, as the lunatics have overrun the asylum. I just
block the lot of the attention seeking fucktards and they're gone forever.

>>> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a
>>> cloud for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back, 25
>>> crayfish in two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money.
>>> We were being watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a
>>> very expensive drone.
>>
>> Sounds nice, despite the big brother presence :)
>
> going out for lunch in Perth shortly, tommororw and wednesday have been
> allocated to more crays, a bit of trolling, and more bottom bashing.
>>
>> You're not missing anything here. The weather in Victoria at the
>> moment is appalling.
>
> So the wife tells me. We had 6" up the block before i came overhere.
> well needed before summer.Also plenty of flash cars around. bro's wife
> has a merc AMG (dunno what model, but I have to fall into it, it's so
> low to the ground), we saw a aston martin and a maserati having a little
> race... lots of nice cars. Nice place Perth, too fucking hot at times
> tho...

It's a lovely place Western Australia. The problem is that it's full of
West Australians and that really fucks it up :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktnoarFa7shU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31812&group=aus.cars#31812

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:25:31 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 06:25 UTC

On 11/12/2023 2:41 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:

>> Tomas Clasener: YOU'D KNOW ALL ABOUT LIES AND BULLSHIT,
>> SHIT-FER-BRAINS...

>>> strange tho isn't it? it's like someone flipped a switch and they're
>>> all gone!
>>
>> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
>> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
>> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray
>> pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my
>> to-do listat the moment....
>>
>> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a
>> cloud for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back,
>
> You are supposed to throw back the small fish:-)
>
>  25 crayfish in
>> two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money. We were being
>> watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very expensive drone.
>

> I expect that it would be although some smaller drones which still cost
> the best part of $1000 have an amazing range.

Coming in through the heads in Sydney harbour a week ago, there was a
drone buzzing around the ship. It had a fair amount of endurance, it
must have been around for around half an hour. I have no idea where it
came from.

I think that the TV news is using them a lot these day - a lot cheaper
than a chopper.

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktnropFb0pmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31813&group=aus.cars#31813

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 18:24:08 +1100
 by: Daryl - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 07:24 UTC

On 11/12/2023 5:25 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 2:41 pm, Daryl wrote:

>>> Tomas Clasener: YOU'D KNOW ALL ABOUT LIES AND BULLSHIT,
>>> SHIT-FER-BRAINS...

>>> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
>>> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
>>> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray
>>> pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my
>>> to-do listat the moment....
>>>
>>> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a
>>> cloud for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back,
>>
>> You are supposed to throw back the small fish:-)
>>
>>   25 crayfish in
>>> two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money. We were
>>> being watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very
>>> expensive drone.
>>

>> I expect that it would be although some smaller drones which still
>> cost the best part of $1000 have an amazing range.
>
> Coming in through the heads in Sydney harbour a week ago, there was a
> drone buzzing around the ship. It had a fair amount of endurance, it
> must have been around for around half an hour. I have no idea where it
> came from.
>
> I think that the TV news is using them a lot these day - a lot cheaper
> than a chopper.

DJI Mavic Pro has an advertised flight time of 43mins for around
$3500.00, it even has an obstacle avoidance system.
A fraction of the cost of a helicopter and they do an amazing job for
the price.

--
Daryl

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktnvt0Fbvl3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31814&group=aus.cars#31814

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:34:40 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:34 UTC

On 11/12/2023 5:18 pm, Noddy wrote:

> Not worth dealing with, as the lunatics have overrun the asylum. I just

Yes but we're managing to deal with you! Just look how much quieter you
are on the big claims, hardly a mention these days.

> block the lot of the attention seeking fucktards and they're gone forever.

In your dreams! The narcissist in you won't allow blocking Darren!

> It's a lovely place Western Australia.

And so much better for not having bullshit artists like you there.

> The problem is that it's full of West Australians and that really fucks it up :)

What did you expect to find in WA Darren? Anyway, you haven't ever been
there. Remember? Yeah, I know, you said you went to WA after Bib
Stilwell pissed you off from that Trades Assistant job at the airport.
But then you countered that with a claim you had to do a year at a servo
courtesy of the DLI. That was a real hoot! But then, being the typical
liar, you forgot what you said and went back to having a trip to WA. I'm
betting neither claim is true. Well, I know your time courtesy of the
DLI is bullshit - DLI had nothing to do with apprentices, that was the
remit of a totally different govt.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Very quiet here..

<70AdN.2559$Sf59.1622@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31815&group=aus.cars#31815

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofyour@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:47:06 +1100
 by: lindsay - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:47 UTC

On 11/12/2023 3:02 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 1:27 pm, Noddy wrote:
>

>> Yep. Some of us have better things to do than pretend it's groundhog
>> day and relive the same shit over and over, or be fucking moron
>
> Yeah, like you pretending to be a qualified motor mechanic over and
> over, day after day.

nice killfile, shit-fer-brains. Cant youjust shut the fuck up for once
in your pox-ridden life? Too hard for you huh?

>> cross-posters and talk about such inane shit as pedestal fans or junk
>> computer parts.
>
> Way better than the lies and bullshit you promulgate!

No you, deleted posts man...

>> You're not missing anything here. The weather in Victoria at the
>> moment is appalling.
>
> Suits you then. The weather up here on the mid north coast is absolutely
> delightful, sunny days! Glad you're not here to stuff it up!

how fucking predictable.. :-)

Re: Very quiet here..

<e4AdN.9281$xHn7.5038@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31816&group=aus.cars#31816

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofyour@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:51:29 +1100
 by: lindsay - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:51 UTC

On 11/12/2023 3:41 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:

>> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
>> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
>> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray
>> pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my
>> to-do listat the moment....
>>
>> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a
>> cloud for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back,
>
> You are supposed to throw back the small fish:-)

yeah, it was hard throwing it back, but the season for snapper, bald
chin grouper and dhufish doesnt start till saturday...

>  25 crayfish in
>> two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money. We were being
>> watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very expensive drone.
>

> I expect that it would be although some smaller drones which still cost
> the best part of $1000 have an amazing range.

Yep, my current one is good for 2 k out and 1 k up... this was a big
drone.. couldnt hear it, it was up a fair way... orbited for a few mins,
and then pissed off...

Re: Very quiet here..

<%6AdN.9283$xHn7.4623@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31817&group=aus.cars#31817

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofyour@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:54:29 +1100
 by: lindsay - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:54 UTC

On 11/12/2023 7:34 pm, Xeno wrote:

Every thread, without fail.

Get help. or cyanide.

Re: Very quiet here..

<kto3ktFd5goU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31818&group=aus.cars#31818

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:38:37 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 09:38 UTC

On 11/12/2023 6:51 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 3:41 pm, Daryl wrote:
>> On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>>> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
>>> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
>>> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray
>>> pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my
>>> to-do listat the moment....
>>>
>>> And for what it's worth, the weather is spectacular, havent seen a
>>> cloud for 3 days, caught a 70cm snapper that got thrown back,
>>
>> You are supposed to throw back the small fish:-)
>
> yeah, it was hard throwing it back, but the season for snapper, bald
> chin grouper and dhufish doesnt start till saturday...
>>
>>   25 crayfish in
>>> two trips, and the WA fisheries have way too much money. We were
>>> being watched by a drone 1 kilometer offshore. would be a very
>>> expensive drone.
>>

>> I expect that it would be although some smaller drones which still
>> cost the best part of $1000 have an amazing range.
>
> Yep, my current one is good for 2 k out and 1 k up...  this was a big
> drone.. couldnt hear it, it was up a fair way... orbited for a few mins,
> and then pissed off...

Shark patrol?

Re: Very quiet here..

<ul7nje$39jso$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31819&group=aus.cars#31819

From: Hans.Andnees@gmail.com (Stephen)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 05:23:21 +1000
 by: Stephen - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:23 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:
>
>> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped out
>> day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in my
>> brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the cray
>> pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top of my
>> to-do listat the moment....
>
> Yep. Some of us have better things to do

Yep. Those cars bumping along Fucker Cct don't watch themselves.

> than pretend it's groundhog day
> and relive the same shit over and over,

Two options for you then Fraudster. 1. Stop calling people "moron" etc
whilst making a fool of yourself and, 2. As you have advised so very
many, if you don't like it feel free to piss off.

> or be fucking moron
> cross-posters and talk about such inane shit as pedestal fans or junk
> computer parts.

At least they're real Fraudster. You know, "real", as in the opposite of
your fantastic lies.

alvey
Poster A: Having said all of the above has me stuffed why folks boast
about success.
Fraudster: First sign of an under-achieving bullshit artists usually.
11/07/08

Re: Very quiet here..

<ul7obk$39nt2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31820&group=aus.cars#31820

From: Hans.Andnees@gmail.com (Hans)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 05:36:15 +1000
 by: Hans - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:36 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 2:41 pm, lindsay wrote:

>>> Yep. Some of us have better things to do than pretend it's groundhog
>>> day and relive the same shit over and over, or be fucking moron
>>> cross-posters and talk about such inane shit as pedestal fans or junk
>>> computer parts.
>>
>> yep. very tedious sifting through the same old same old....
>
> Not worth dealing with, as the lunatics have overrun the asylum. I just
> block the lot of the attention seeking fucktards and they're gone forever.

It really is a mixed up world in Fraudsters' head. That the buffoon
describes people who highlight his many inventions of vainglorious tales
of triumph and success as "attention seeking" is undeniable proof of it.
Apu Fraudster, you're 180 degrees wrong.

alvey

Re: Very quiet here..

<ktp6ouFkvhuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31821&group=aus.cars#31821

From: "squeak!"@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 06:38:03 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 19:38 UTC

Stephen wrote:
> Noddy wrote:
>> On 11/12/2023 12:52 pm, lindsay wrote:
>>
>>> Some of us would be getting sick of the repetitive dribble ploped
>>> out day after day after day by the FLC. And i'm currently sitting in
>>> my brothers back patio area at Mindarie Marina after pulling the
>>> cray pots this morning. Aus.cars and the FLC arent really at the top
>>> of my to-do listat the moment....
>>
>> Yep. Some of us have better things to do
>
> Yep. Those cars bumping along Fucker Cct don't watch themselves.
>
>> than pretend it's groundhog day and relive the same shit over and over,
>
> Two options for you then Fraudster. 1. Stop calling people "moron" etc
> whilst making a fool of yourself and, 2. As you have advised so very
> many, if you don't like it feel free to piss off.

nah, he just blocks anyone who stands up to him. ie.disagrees with him,
or tells him things he doesn't want to hear, like you, me, clocky, and xeno

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Very quiet here..

<12UdN.3198$STLe.1609@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31822&group=aus.cars#31822

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofyour@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 18:34:18 +1100
 by: lindsay - Tue, 12 Dec 2023 07:34 UTC

On 11/12/2023 8:38 pm, Keithr0 wrote:

>>> I expect that it would be although some smaller drones which still
>>> cost the best part of $1000 have an amazing range.
>>
>> Yep, my current one is good for 2 k out and 1 k up...  this was a big
>> drone.. couldnt hear it, it was up a fair way... orbited for a few
>> mins, and then pissed off...
>
> Shark patrol?

Could be. Could be anything i guess, but remembering we were off shore
at least a kilometre, with a reef between us and shore,, not too many
other boats around, and a strong easterly....Endurance is the key...

As an aside, the RAAF have a training base about 40-50k north of here.
had raaf PC-21's flying past and over Bro's place every day, as low as
400m. Also a pair od PC-21's from Singapore Air Force flapping around.

Re: Very quiet here..

<mOceN.17654$7sbb.3752@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31823&group=aus.cars#31823

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: noneofyour@biz.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 18:11:11 +1100
 by: lindsay - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 07:11 UTC

On 12/12/2023 6:34 pm, lindsay wrote:
> On 11/12/2023 8:38 pm, Keithr0 wrote:

> As an aside, the RAAF have a training base about 40-50k north of here.
> had raaf PC-21's flying past and over Bro's place every day, as low as
> 400m.

chech that.. 20-25k from here, and as low as 95m above sea level as they
fly past... https://imgur.com/a/cwYleU4

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Very quiet here..