I'm having a BIG BANG THEORY!!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Dolf (the one and only)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
`* Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 +- Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 +- Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 +- Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 +* Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 |+- Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 |+- Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 |+- Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 |`* Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 | `- Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf
 `- Re: Dolf (the one and only)dolf

1
Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l6tthnF2b1qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31765&group=aus.politics#31765

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics,aus.politics,uk.legal,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: Dolf (the one and only)
Date: 31 Mar 2024 19:57:44 GMT
 by: dolf - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 19:57 UTC

I went to a Bunnings sausage sizzle on Easter Sunday and despite making a
$$ donation (as I similarly did on Saturday before the fire event in
Adelaide) and divulging activist actions with respects to pursuit of legal
matters as a just cause.

Then received a sausage which being so badly burnt was not fit to eat and
yet they bestowed it with smiles and pleasure which can only be construed
as sadistic malice.

Accordingly no further goodwill and attendance will be conveyed by me at
BUNNINGS community sausage sizzles and I will more readily pay for
someone's groceries should the discretionary need arise.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20303%20-%20Terrorism%20And%20Reductio%20Ad%20Hitlerum.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l6u2afF30klU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31766&group=aus.politics#31766

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics,aus.politics,uk.legal,alt.atheism
Date: 31 Mar 2024 21:19:11 GMT
 by: dolf - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:19 UTC

That was my last remaining community interaction point, now even that is an
enmity and what better day than Easter Sunday.

<https://youtu.be/hqZq32Kx08k?si=tqUKRIYuXmfCHQ9J&t=27>

It's not possible for those parties (ie. you don't possess the innate
graces) to redeem themselves.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.4.1&time:8.19&heuristic>

#431 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #451 as [#400, #20, #6, #5] = kâvâh (H3554):
{UMBRA: #31 % #41 = #31} 1) to burn, scorch, brand; 1a) (Niphal) to be
burned, be scorched;

dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I went to a Bunnings sausage sizzle on Easter Sunday and despite making a
> $$ donation (as I similarly did on Saturday before the fire event in
> Adelaide) and divulging activist actions with respects to pursuit of legal
> matters as a just cause.
>
> Then received a sausage which being so badly burnt was not fit to eat and
> yet they bestowed it with smiles and pleasure which can only be construed
> as sadistic malice.
>
> Accordingly no further goodwill and attendance will be conveyed by me at
> BUNNINGS community sausage sizzles and I will more readily pay for
> someone's groceries should the discretionary need arise.
>
> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>> eats Stroopwafels
>>

> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20303%20-%20Terrorism%20And%20Reductio%20Ad%20Hitlerum.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l6u3r2F336lU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31767&group=aus.politics#31767

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics,aus.politics,uk.legal,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 08:45:06 +1100
 by: dolf - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:45 UTC

On 1/4/2024 08:19, dolf wrote:
> That was my last remaining community interaction point, now even that is an
> enmity and what better day than Easter Sunday.
>
> <https://youtu.be/hqZq32Kx08k?si=tqUKRIYuXmfCHQ9J&t=27>
>
> It's not possible for those parties (ie. you don't possess the innate
> graces) to redeem themselves.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2024.4.1&time:8.19&heuristic>
>
> #431 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #451 as [#400, #20, #6, #5] = kâvâh (H3554):
> {UMBRA: #31 % #41 = #31} 1) to burn, scorch, brand; 1a) (Niphal) to be
> burned, be scorched;

#EIGHT: #81 as #81 - FOSTERING (YANG)
#ONE: #110 as #29 - DECISIVENESS (TUAN)
#TWO: #161 as #80 - LABOURING (CH'IN)
#THREE: #153 as #72 - HARDNESS (CHIEN)
#FOUR: #271 as #28 - CHANGE (KENG)
#FIVE: #424 as #19 - FOLLOWING (TS'UNG)
#SIX: #130 as #49 - FLIGHT (T'AO)
#SEVEN: #213 as #51 - CONSTANCY (CH'ANG)

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:81>

APPRAISAL #5: With a heart of gold in the belly, (黃心在腹)
Even old white bones grow flesh. (白骨生肉)
Virtue fostered is not overturned. (孚德不復)
FATHOMING #5: A golden heart in the belly (黃心在腹)
MEANS: The highest virtue is Heavenly. (上德天也)

huáng (黃): 1. yellow, 2. Huang, 3. the emperor, 4. Kangxi radical 201,
5. Yellow River, 6. a yellow colored animal product, 7. pornographic, 8.
pornography, 9. to fizzle out, 10. *spoiled*

xīn (心): 1. heart [organ], 2. Kangxi radical 61, 3. mind; consciousness,
4. the center; the core; the middle, 5. one of the 28 star
constellations, 6. heart, 7. emotion, 8. intention; consideration, 9.
*disposition*; *temperament*

zài (在): 1. in; at, 2. at, 3. when; indicates that someone or something
is in the process of doing something, 4. to exist; to be living, 5. to
consist of, 6. *to* *be* *at* *a* *post*

fù (腹): 1. abdomen; *stomach*; belly

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLXYI1J5Dfw>

---------------

báigǔ (白骨): 1. *bones* *of* *the* *dead*

shēng ròu (生肉): 1. *raw* *meat*

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/SLAUGHTER%2020171115%20-%201.jpg>

---------------

fú (孚): 1. to have *confidence*, 2. to brood over eggs

dé (德): 1. Germany, 2. *virtue*; *morality*; *ethics*; *character*, 3.
kindness; favor, 4. conduct; behavior, 5. to be grateful, 6. heart;
intention, 7. De, 8. potency; natural power, 9. wholesome; good

bùfù (不復): 1. *to* *not* *go* *back*, 2. not again

huáng (黃): 1. yellow, 2. Huang, 3. the emperor, 4. Kangxi radical 201,
5. Yellow River, 6. a yellow colored animal product, 7. pornographic, 8.
pornography, 9. to fizzle out, 10. spoiled

> dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I went to a Bunnings sausage sizzle on Easter Sunday and despite making a
>> $$ donation (as I similarly did on Saturday before the fire event in
>> Adelaide) and divulging activist actions with respects to pursuit of legal
>> matters as a just cause.
>>
>> Then received a sausage which being so badly burnt was not fit to eat and
>> yet they bestowed it with smiles and pleasure which can only be construed
>> as sadistic malice.
>>
>> Accordingly no further goodwill and attendance will be conveyed by me at
>> BUNNINGS community sausage sizzles and I will more readily pay for
>> someone's groceries should the discretionary need arise.
>>
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> eats Stroopwafels
>>>

>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20303%20-%20Terrorism%20And%20Reductio%20Ad%20Hitlerum.pdf>

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third
party d3 library.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l6u3thF336lU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31768&group=aus.politics#31768

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 08:46:25 +1100
 by: dolf - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:46 UTC

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/WWII%20RAAF%20CEMETARY%20DESECRATION%2020230806%201412%20HRS.jpeg>

shēng ròu (生肉): 1. *raw* *meat*

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/SLAUGHTER%2020171115%20-%201.jpg>

---------------

fú (孚): 1. to have *confidence*, 2. to brood over eggs

dé (德): 1. Germany, 2. *virtue*; *morality*; *ethics*; *character*, 3.
kindness; favor, 4. conduct; behavior, 5. to be grateful, 6. heart;
intention, 7. De, 8. potency; natural power, 9. wholesome; good

bùfù (不復): 1. *to* *not* *go* *back*, 2. not again

huáng (黃): 1. yellow, 2. Huang, 3. the emperor, 4. Kangxi radical 201,
5. Yellow River, 6. a yellow colored animal product, 7. pornographic, 8.
pornography, 9. to fizzle out, 10. spoiled

> dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I went to a Bunnings sausage sizzle on Easter Sunday and despite making a
>> $$ donation (as I similarly did on Saturday before the fire event in
>> Adelaide) and divulging activist actions with respects to pursuit of legal
>> matters as a just cause.
>>
>> Then received a sausage which being so badly burnt was not fit to eat and
>> yet they bestowed it with smiles and pleasure which can only be construed
>> as sadistic malice.
>>
>> Accordingly no further goodwill and attendance will be conveyed by me at
>> BUNNINGS community sausage sizzles and I will more readily pay for
>> someone's groceries should the discretionary need arise.
>>
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> eats Stroopwafels
>>>

>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20303%20-%20Terrorism%20And%20Reductio%20Ad%20Hitlerum.pdf>

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third
party d3 library.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l6u3uvF336lU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31769&group=aus.politics#31769

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics,aus.politics,uk.legal,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 08:47:11 +1100
 by: dolf - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:47 UTC

CORRECTION: Added omitted LINK

On 1/4/2024 08:19, dolf wrote:
> [...]

>> Adelaide) and divulging activist actions with respects to pursuit of legal
>> matters as a just cause.
>>
>> Then received a sausage which being so badly burnt was not fit to eat and
>> yet they bestowed it with smiles and pleasure which can only be construed
>> as sadistic malice.
>>
>> Accordingly no further goodwill and attendance will be conveyed by me at
>> BUNNINGS community sausage sizzles and I will more readily pay for
>> someone's groceries should the discretionary need arise.
>>
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> eats Stroopwafels
>>>

>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20303%20-%20Terrorism%20And%20Reductio%20Ad%20Hitlerum.pdf>

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<l6u457F336lU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31770&group=aus.politics#31770

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 08:50:31 +1100
 by: dolf - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:50 UTC

On 1/4/2024 08:19, dolf wrote:
> [...]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/SLAUGHTER%2020171115%20-%201.jpg>

---------------

fú (孚): 1. to have *confidence*, 2. to brood over eggs

dé (德): 1. Germany, 2. *virtue*; *morality*; *ethics*; *character*, 3.
kindness; favor, 4. conduct; behavior, 5. to be grateful, 6. heart;
intention, 7. De, 8. potency; natural power, 9. wholesome; good

bùfù (不復): 1. *to* *not* *go* *back*, 2. not again

huáng (黃): 1. yellow, 2. Huang, 3. the emperor, 4. Kangxi radical 201,
5. Yellow River, 6. a yellow colored animal product, 7. pornographic, 8.
pornography, 9. to fizzle out, 10. spoiled

> dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I went to a Bunnings sausage sizzle on Easter Sunday and despite making a
>> $$ donation (as I similarly did on Saturday before the fire event in
>> Adelaide) and divulging activist actions with respects to pursuit of legal

APPRAISAL #2: Silently, he fosters perversion, (墨養邪)
Harboring impropriety at the start. (元函匪貞)
FATHOMING #2: In silence promoting evil (墨養邪)
MEANS: The center heart is defeated. (中心敗也)

>> Then received a sausage which being so badly burnt was not fit to eat and
>> yet they bestowed it with smiles and pleasure which can only be construed
>> as sadistic malice.
>>
>> Accordingly no further goodwill and attendance will be conveyed by me at
>> BUNNINGS community sausage sizzles and I will more readily pay for
>> someone's groceries should the discretionary need arise.
>>
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> eats Stroopwafels
>>>

>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20303%20-%20Terrorism%20And%20Reductio%20Ad%20Hitlerum.pdf>

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third
party d3 library.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l6u465F336lU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31771&group=aus.politics#31771

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics,aus.politics,uk.legal,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 08:51:01 +1100
 by: dolf - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 21:51 UTC

On 1/4/2024 08:19, dolf wrote:
> [...]

>> yet they bestowed it with smiles and pleasure which can only be construed
>> as sadistic malice.

APPRAISAL #2: Silently, he fosters perversion, (墨養邪)
Harboring impropriety at the start. (元函匪貞)
FATHOMING #2: In silence promoting evil (墨養邪)
MEANS: The center heart is defeated. (中心敗也)

>> Accordingly no further goodwill and attendance will be conveyed by me at
>> BUNNINGS community sausage sizzles and I will more readily pay for
>> someone's groceries should the discretionary need arise.
>>
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>> eats Stroopwafels
>>>

>> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20303%20-%20Terrorism%20And%20Reductio%20Ad%20Hitlerum.pdf>

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<l719hvFhrtjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31780&group=aus.politics#31780

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 13:41:02 +1100
 by: dolf - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 02:41 UTC

The accompanying update to APPENDIX #303 (from an earlier revision dated
15 MARCH 2024 as comprising 62 pages) related to identified instances of
RORT BY THE BIPARTITE NUMBER / MACHINERY OF STATE IS CAPABLE OF
DESTABILISING A PERSON'S AUTONOMY / OVERRIDING IT'S INTEGRITY OF BEING
AS A SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLE, such document is consequential to further
philological research into a viable proposition of a reason cause for an
absence within GERHARD KITTEL'S THEOLOGICAL DICTIONARY OF THE NEW
TESTAMENT Volume I which conveys a preface with the dates New Year 1932
and July 1933 as the same month of the Reichskonkordat whereby we note
that this #38 - SATOR / #33 - TENET / #34 - ROTAS cycle is then
contextually relevant to such treaty negotiated between the Vatican and
Nazi Germany which was signed on 20 JULY 1933 🎯 by Cardinal Secretary
of State Eugenio Pacelli on behalf of Pope Pius XI and Vice Chancellor
Franz von Papen on behalf of President Paul von Hindenburg and the
German government.

BOER WAR MEMORIAL ANTAGONISM AS IMPLICIT ROMAN CATHOLIC CRIME AGAINST
THE COMMONWEALTH (CAESAROPAPISM)
PENTECOST SUNDAY AS JUPITER (#38 - SATOR / #33 - TENET / #34 - ROTAS)
PRINCIPLE

[#38 - 8 JUNE 1930, #35 - 24 MAY 1931, #33 - 15 MAY 1932, #37 - 4 JUNE
1933, #34 - 20 MAY 1934]

[#38 - 8 JUNE 2014, #35 - 24 MAY 2015 (KNIGHTS TEMPLAR RENEWED), #33 -
15 MAY 2016 (IRREGULAR VIETNAM CORPSE INTERMENT IN RAAF WWII CEMETERY),
#37 - 4 JUNE 2017 [TARGETED ATTACKS / SLANDER], #34 - 20 MAY 2018 (WWI
CENTENNIAL HIJACKING)]

[#38 - 8 JUNE 2025, #35 - 24 MAY 2026, #33 - 16 MAY 2027, #37 - 4 JUNE
2028, #34 - 20 MAY 2029]

EASTER SUNDAY occurs between the TETRA / RANGE dates #21 - 22 MARCH
through #28 - ANZAC DAY: 25 APRIL (whereas PENTECOST SUNDAY as 49 days
thereafter occurs within ranges #31 - 10 MAY through #39 - 13 JUNE)
within the Gregorian calendar and may be the 81st through 115th day of
common years or 82nd through 116th day of leap years.

GERHARD KITTEL (23 SEPTEMBER 1888 – 11 JULY 1948) was a German Lutheran
theologian and lexicographer of biblical languages. He was an
enthusiastic supporter of the Nazis and an open antisemite. In MAY
1933, he joined the Nazi Party. He had had no previous involvement in
politics but called the party "a völkisch renewal movement on a
Christian, moral foundation". On 3 May 1945, after Adolf Hitler's Third
Reich capitulated to the Allies, KITTEL was arrested by the French
occupying forces. He was subsequently removed from office and interned
at Balingen. In his own defence, KITTEL maintained his work was
"scientific in method" and motivated by Christianity, although it may
have appeared antisemitic to some. He attempted to distinguish his work
from the "vulgar antisemitism of Nazi propaganda" like Der Stürmer and
Alfred Rosenberg, who was known for his anti-Christian rhetoric,
völkisch arguments and emphasis on Lebensraum. KITTEL characterized his
work as an "attempt to grapple with the problem of Jewry and the Jewish
question". <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerhard_Kittel>

His father RUDOLF KITTEL (28 MARCH 1853 – 20 OCTOBER 1929) was a German
Old Testament scholar who studied at University of Tübingen (1871–76).
And was a professor of Old Testament studies at the universities of
Breslau (1888–98) and Leipzig (1898–1923). In 1917 he was appointed
rector at the University of Leipzig. He produced commentaries and
histories of the Israelites and the Near East, but his most enduring
work was his critical edition of the Hebrew scriptures, Biblia Hebraica,
which has remained a standard text.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Kittel>

The notion COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [JAMES 3:6; TDNT 1933, VOL
I: 682-685] is only conveyed by KITTLE as a non-metaphysical
hypothetical “scene of origin” that takes on a BIPARTITE rather than
TRIPARTITE mechanism as an epistemological basis for its anthropology as
the WHEEL OF LIFE which comprises a ONTIC PRINCIPLE duality of #164 -
MATERIALITY (DOMINION: AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY) as its #328 -
TRANSFORMATIONAL PROTOTYPE / #205 - PERSISTENCE (DO NOT STEAL) as its
expression of the #369 - HUMAN DISCRIMINATING NORM or its implicit
IDENTITY OF NATURE.

KITTEL TDNT COMMENTARY: "Behind this idea [the top: #1, centre: #81,
bottom: #41 juxtaposition between the LUO SHU / COURSE OF NATURE
SQUARES] of the wheel stands the popular insight into the uncertainty of
human circumstances rather than the Orphic theory of finitude as
recurrence of birth and death and what is enclosed by the two. It is
occasionally said of this wheel that it turns irregularly. In this sense
it can even be said that it burns, ie. that the inversions of life bring
searing pain and guilt. If then, there is a greater similarity of
expression between JAMES and the passage in Simplicious, since both
refer to the τροχός γενέσεως or γενέσεως τροχός, there is a greater
similarity of substance between JAMES and the popular saying.

NOTE: If Simplicius (c. 480 – c. 560 AD), then as an explanation of his
Neoplatonist approach on the occasion of his examination of the
philosophy of time, argued that it is not important to know Aristotle's
view of this problem rather one must first recognize what time actually
is. Orphic views and practices (6th century BCE or at least 5th century
BCE) have parallels to elements of Pythagoreanism, and various
traditions hold that the Pythagoreans or Pythagoras (c. 570 – c. 495
BCE) himself authored early Orphic works; alternately, later
philosophers believed that Pythagoras was an initiate of Orphism. The
extent to which one movement may have influenced the other remains
controversial. The PRE-PLATONIC advocate Philolaus (470 – 385 BCE) a
principle proponent of the PYTHAGOREAN doctrine considered the NATURAL
YEAR TO BE 364.5 DAYS WHICH IS IDENTICAL TO THE CHINESE CANON OF SUPREME
MYSTERY'S 4 BCE CONCEPTION OF TRINOMIAL NUMBER that by its circularity
conveys an #41 - ONTIC: #164 + #205 = #369 organisation as premise of
#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY for #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

WHERE #452 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #1 - CENTER (CHUNG): "YANG
HSIUNG saw in the disorder of his time (4 BCE) a need not for
superficial pacification of society ("law and order"), but the
reinstitution of a stable, hierarchic society ruled by a moral elite.
Once again, YANG appears to be making a play on one word: the *DRAGON'S*
*TAIL* (ie. some 4500 yers ago the star THUBAN in DRACO's tail was the
pole star) is both "truly" (hsin) fit for use and "stretched out"
(shen), ready for action. For the same pun, the Head also refers to the
mysterious process by which future events become present phenomena,
displacing phenomena into the past and providing the momentum for cyclic
processes. As the "Great Commentary" to the Changes describes it:

As the sun moves on, the moon comes. As the moon moves on, the sun
comes. As sun and moon impel each other, light is produced. . . . What
moves on, contracts. What comes, expands (hsin). As what contracts and
what expands influence each other, what furthers [activity] is produced.

APPRAISAL #5: When the sun is centered in the sky, (日正于天)
Use this time to become a master. (利用其辰作主)
FATHOMING #5: Sun centered in the sky (日正於天)
MEANS: The noble man merits his place. (貴當位也)

[As] cosmogony, Appraisal 3 of this tetragram corresponds to a third
stage of existence. Following primal chaos (STAGE 1 = ʼôwr (H216):
LIGHT) and the separation of yin and yang ch'i (STAGE 2 = mayim (H4325):
WATER / ʼerets (H776): LAND, EARTH), the first emergence of forms (STAGE
3 = zeraʻ (H2233): SEED) foreshadows the proliferation of phenomena in
the world as we know it (STAGE 4 = môwʻêd (H4150): SEASONS as sun / moon
and temporal causality)." [CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY by Yang HSIUNG 4
BCE, Translation and Commentary by Michael NYLAN 1993, p 90]

#1 - 𝌆中 = #452: GENESIS?
COGITO: [#67, #14, #35, #15, #19] as #1 - CENTRE (CHUNG)
RANGE: 22 to noon 26 DECEMBER
Creation Days 1 to 5 [Genesis 1:1-25] / CHRISTMAS

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:1>

GENESIS DAY #1 - LIGHT: [#67 {@1: Sup: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#67 - MALE
DEME IS UNNAMED {%27}); Ego: 67 - DARKENING: HUI (#67 - MALE DEME IS
UNNAMED {%27})}

GENESIS DAY #2 - SEPARATION OF WATER / LAND: #14 {@2: Sup: 81 -
FOSTERING: YANG (#148 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%12}); Ego: 14 -
PENETRATION: JUI (#81 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%0})}

GENESIS DAY #3 - SEED: #35 {@3: Sup: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#183); Ego:
35 - GATHERING: LIEN (#116)}

GENESIS DAY #4 - SUN / MOON SEASONS: #15 {@4: Sup: 50 - VASTNESS /
WASTING: T'ANG (#233); Ego: 15 - REACH: TA (#131)}

GENESIS DAY #5 - PORTION OUT (SPECIES) / MEAN: #19] {@5: Sup: 69 -
EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#302); Ego: 19 - FOLLOWING: TS'UNG (#150 - I
INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28} / I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28})}

TELOS TOTAL: #150

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #298

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #365

#452 as [#6, #5, #1, #40, #400] = ʼemeth (H571): {UMBRA: #441 % #41 =
#31} 1) firmness, faithfulness, truth; 1a) sureness, reliability; 1b)
stability, continuance; 1c) faithfulness, reliableness; 1d) *TRUTH*;
1d1) as spoken; 1d2) of testimony and judgment; 1d3) of divine
instruction; 1d4) truth as a body of ethical or religious knowledge;
1d5) *TRUE* *DOCTRINE*; 1e) in truth, truly;

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l71b42FhrtjU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31781&group=aus.politics#31781

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:07:46 +1100
 by: dolf - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 03:07 UTC

CORRECTIONS:

#37 - 4 JUNE 2017 [TARGETED ATTACKS / SLANDER], #34 - 20 MAY 2018 (WWI
CENTENNIAL HIJACKING)]

[...]

völkisch ("populist nationalism as jingoistic") arguments and emphasis
on Lebensraum ("living space"). KITTEL characterized his work as an
[...]

the WHEEL OF LIFE which comprises an ONTIC PRINCIPLE duality of #164 -

#1 - 𝌆中 = #452: GENESIS?
[...]

<l71biaFhrtjU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31782&group=aus.politics#31782

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:15:22 +1100
 by: dolf - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 03:15 UTC

2ND CORRECTIONS:

#980 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171 as [#400, #300, #200, #80] /
#986 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171 as [#400, #300, #200, #80, #6] /
#1035 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171 as [#400, #300, #200, #80, #50, #5] =
sâraph (H8313): {UMBRA: #580 % #41 = #6} 1) *TO* *BURN*; 1a) (Qal) to
burn; 1b) (Niphal) to be burned; 1c) (Piel) burner, burning
(participle); 1d) (Pual) to be burnt up, be burned;

#615 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171 as [#30, #300, #200, #80, #5] =
sᵉrêphâh (H8316): {UMBRA: #585 % #41 = #11} 1) *BURNING*;

675 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #189 as [#200, #70, #400, #5] = raʻ (H7451):
{UMBRA: #270 % #41 = #24} 1) bad, evil; 1a) bad, disagreeable,
malignant; 1b) bad, unpleasant, *EVIL* (*GIVING* *PAIN*, *UNHAPPINESS*,
*MISERY*); 1c) evil, displeasing; 1d) bad (of its kind - land, water,
etc); 1e) bad (of value); 1f) worse than, worst (comparison); 1g) sad,
unhappy; 1h) evil (hurtful); 1i) bad, unkind (vicious in disposition);
1j) bad, evil, wicked (ethically); 1j1) in general, of persons, of
thoughts; 1j2) deeds, actions; 1k) evil, distress, misery, injury,
calamity; 1k1) evil, distress, adversity; 1k2) evil, injury, wrong; 1k3)
evil (ethical); 1l) evil, misery, distress, injury; 1l1) evil, misery,
distress; 1l2) evil, injury, wrong; 1l3) evil (ethical);

#756 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #189 as [#30, #70, #6, #50, #600] = ʻâvôn
(H5771): {UMBRA: #126 % #41 = #3} 1) perversity, depravity, iniquity,
guilt or punishment of iniquity; 1a) iniquity; 1b) *GUILT* *OF*
*INIQUITY*, *GUILT* (*AS* *GREAT*), *GUILT* (*OF* *CONDITION*); 1c)
consequence of or punishment for iniquity;

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/tetrayear.jpeg>

#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY for #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

WHERE #452 = #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY + #1 - CENTER (CHUNG): "YANG
HSIUNG saw in the disorder of his time (4 BCE) a need not for
superficial pacification of society ("law and order"), but the
reinstitution of a stable, hierarchic society ruled by a moral elite.
Once again, YANG appears to be making a play on one word: the *DRAGON'S*
*TAIL* (ie. some 4500 yers ago the star THUBAN in DRACO's tail was the
pole star) is both "truly" (hsin) fit for use and "stretched out"
(shen), ready for action. For the same pun, the Head also refers to the
mysterious process by which future events become present phenomena,
displacing phenomena into the past and providing the momentum for cyclic
processes. As the "Great Commentary" to the Changes describes it:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l71dbtFhrtjU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31783&group=aus.politics#31783

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 14:46:05 +1100
 by: dolf - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 03:46 UTC

3RD CORRECTIONS:

The TABLE TALK (1941-1944) by its segmented time and provision of
rudimentary meta-descriptor prototypes for his own regime of diary
narratives / proverbial or stereotypical quotes as numerical hierarchy
journalising that mediates against the bipartite #135 / #405 / #540 /
#1080 - HETEROS / STOICHEION OF THE KOSMOS as PYTHAGOREAN theory of
number worldview, but that those tripartite number tetra
meta-descriptors when subsequently assigned to our cogito array then as
a boundary to consciousness mirrors those concepts within Hebrew / Greek
language as biblical lexicon which is an anathema to the very science
which the REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM proposes as its #33 - TENET OF BELIEF /
LUO SHU REFERENCE OBJECT: #205 = PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENCE: [#57, #23,
#41, #59, #25] / [#9, #77, #41, #5, #75] / DIAGONALS [#49, #32, #41,
#50, #33] / [#17, #68, #41, #14, #65] / #164 = PRINCIPLE OF MATERIALITY
[#54 - VIETNAM VETERANS DAY 18 AUGUST, #70 - BEERSHEBA CENTENNIAL 28
OCTOBER 2017, #28 - ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL, #12 - QUEEN ELIZABETH / PRINCE
PHILIP TREE PLANTING AT MACQUARIE PLACE, SYDNEY ON 10 FEBRUARY 1954] AS
ITS SWASTIKA AESTHETIC PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENCE AGAINST NATURE:

------------

#980 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171 as [#400, #300, #200, #80] /
#986 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171 as [#400, #300, #200, #80, #6] /
#1035 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #171 as [#400, #300, #200, #80, #50, #5] =

#123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY for #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Dolf (the one and only)

<l71unuFks2pU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31787&group=aus.politics#31787

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.france,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,uk.legal
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:42:34 +1100
 by: dolf - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 08:42 UTC

"BUT IN VAIN THEY DO *WORSHIP*-G4576: ME, *TEACHING*-G1321: FOR
*DOCTRINES*-G1319: THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN." [Matthew 15:9]

    #432 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR EASTER SUNDAY ON 31 MARCH 2024 as
[#200, #5, #2, #5, #200, #9, #1, #10] /
#328 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37, #13, #53, #29] as [#200, #5, #2, #70,
#40, #1, #10] = sébomai (G4576): {UMBRA: #328 % #41 = #41} 1) to revere,
to *WORSHIP*;

#94 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #234 as [#4, #10, #4, #1, #60, #5, #10] /
    #199 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR EASTER SUNDAY ON 31 MARCH 2024 as
[#4, #10, #4, #1, #60, #70, #50] /
#299 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37, #13, #53] as [#5, #4, #10, #4, #1,
#200, #20, #5, #50] = didáskō (G1321): {UMBRA: #1039 % #41 = #14} 1) to
teach; 1a) to hold discourse with others in order to instruct them,
deliver didactic discourses; 1b) to be a teacher; 1c) to discharge the
office of a teacher, conduct one's self as a teacher; 2) to teach one;
2a) to impart instruction; 2b) *INSTIL* *DOCTRINE* *INTO* *ONE*; 2c) the
thing taught or enjoined; 2d) to explain or expound a thing; 2e) to
teach one something;

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%202.png>

#FIVE: #328 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37, #13, #53, #29]

#45 #5 #61
#53 #37 #21
#13 #69 #29
= #111 / #333 {#FIVE: TEMPLATE IDEA OF *STATE* AND #328 FOR REDUCTIO AD
HITLERUM TABLE TALK (1941-1944)}

#280 as [#4, #10, #4, #1, #200, #20, #1, #30, #9, #1] = didaskalía
(G1319): {UMBRA: #281 % #41 = #35} 1) teaching, instruction; 2)
teaching; 2a) that which is taught, *DOCTRINE*; 2b) teachings, precepts;

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS IDEA #117 ON 22 JANUARY 1942: "Above all, don't
go believing that I'll issue a decree forbidding the Navy to eat *MEAT*!

#117 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #117 as [#6, #40, #1, #20, #30, #20] =
maʼăkâl (H3978): {UMBRA: #91 % #41 = #9} 1) food, fruit, meat;

#522 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #117 as [#20, #2, #300, #200] /
#1008 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #117 as [#6, #2, #300, #200, #500] = bâsâr
(H1320): {UMBRA: #502 % #41 = #10} 1) *FLESH*; 1a) of the body; 1a1) of
humans; 1a2) of animals; 1b) the body itself; 1c) male organ of
generation (euphemism); 1d) kindred, blood-relations; 1e) flesh as frail
or erring (man against God); 1f) all living things; 1g) animals; 1h)
mankind;

Supposing the prohibition of *MEAT* had been an *ARTICLE* *OF* *FAITH*
for National Socialism, it's certain our movement wouldn't have
succeeded." [page 230]

#9 - 𝌎扶 = #460
COGITO: [#64, #44, #14, #2, #66] as #9 - BRANCHING OUT (SHU)
RANGE: 27 to noon 31 JANUARY

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:9>

[#64 {@1: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#64); Ego: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#64)}
#44 {@2: Sup: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#91 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%1}); Ego:
44 - STOVE: TSAO (#108 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%25})}
#14 {@3: Sup: 41 - RESPONSE: YING (#132); Ego: 14 - PENETRATION: JUI (#122)}
#2 {@4: Sup: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22});
Ego: 2 - FULL CIRCLE: CHOU (#124)}
#66] {@5: Sup: 28 - CHANGE: KENG (#203); Ego: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#190)}

TELOS TOTAL: #190

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #175

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #199

#880 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #203 as [#40, #60, #80, #200, #500] = çêpher
(H5612): {UMBRA: #340 % #41 = #12} 1) book; 2) missive, document,
writing, book; 2a) missive; 2a1) letter (of instruction), written order,
commission, request, written decree; 2b) legal document, certificate of
divorce, deed of purchase, indictment, sign; 2c) book, scroll; 2c1) book
of prophecies; 2c2) genealogical register; 2c3) law-book; 2c4) book (of
poems); 2c5) book (of kings); 2c6) books of the canon, scripture; 2c7)
record book (of God); 2d) book-learning, writing; 2d1) be able to read
(after verb 'to know');

#1000 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#400, #300, #100, #200] = shâqar
(H8266): {UMBRA: #600 % #41 = #26} 1) to do or deal falsely, be false,
trick, cheat; 1a) (Piel) *TO* *DEAL* *FALSELY*; 1b) (Qal) to deal falsely;

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS IDEA #190 ON 11 APRIL 1942: "ROSENBERG AND "THE
MYTH OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY"— AN UNORTHODOX BOOK FROM THE PARTY POINT
OF VIEW—IT HAS THE CATHOLICS TO THANK FOR ITS SUCCESS:

I must insist that Rosenberg's "The Myth of the Twentieth Century" is
not to be regarded as an expression of the *OFFICIAL* *DOCTRINE* of the
Party. The moment the *BOOK* appeared, I deliberately refrained from
recognising it as any such thing. In the first place, its title gives a
completely *FALSE* impression. There is, indeed, no question of
confronting the conceptions of the nineteenth century with the so-called
myth of the twentieth.

NOTE WITH RESPECT TABLE TALK IDEAS #49 - 21 OCTOBER 1941 / #328 - 30
NOVEMBER 1944 ESPOUSE THE POSITIVE CHRISTIANITY DOGMA: Historians and
theologians generally conclude the Nazi policy towards religion, that
the objective was to remove explicitly Jewish content from the Bible
(i.e., the Old Testament, the Gospel of Matthew, and the Pauline
Epistles), transforming the Christian faith into a new religion,
completely cleansed from any Jewish element and conciliate it with
Nazism, Völkisch ideology and Führerprinzip: a religion called "Positive
Christianity". The consensus among historians is that Nazism as a whole
was either unrelated or actively opposed to Christianity.

#446 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #199 as [#6, #400, #5, #30, #5] /
#851 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #199 as [#6, #400, #5, #30, #400, #10] =
tᵉhillâh (H8416): {UMBRA: #440 % #41 = #30} 1) praise, song or hymn of
praise; 1a) praise, adoration, thanksgiving (paid to God); 1b) act of
general or public praise; 1c) praise-song (as title); 1d) praise
(demanded by qualities or deeds or attributes of God); 1e) renown, fame,
glory; 1e1) of Damascus, God; 1e2) *OBJECT* *OF* *PRAISE*, *POSSESSOR*
*OF* *RENOWN* (fig);

Thanks to Nazi support, the book first published in 1930 and a
subsequent edition in 1939 had sold more than one million copies by
1944. Hitler awarded a State Prize for Art and Science to Rosenberg for
the book in 1937. The document accompanying the prize "PRAISES ROSENBERG
AS A 'PERSON WHO HAS, IN A SCIENTIFIC AND PENETRATING MANNER, LAID THE
FIRM FOUNDATION FOR AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE IDEOLOGICAL BASES OF
NATIONAL SOCIALISM'". The content of the book is a mix of racist
pseudo-science and mysticism which makes the claim that the "Nordic
race" originated in Atlantis and that their nobility justified the
enslavement and even mass murder of non-Aryan races.

Alfred Rosenberg was influential in the development of Positive
Christianity. In The Myth of the Twentieth Century, he wrote that:

- Saint Paul was responsible for the destruction of the racial values
which existed in Greek and Roman culture;
- The dogma of hell which was advanced in the Middle Ages destroyed the
free Nordic spirit;
- Original sin and grace are Oriental ideas which corrupt the purity and
strength of Nordic blood;
- The Old Testament and the Jewish race are not an exception and one
should return to the Nordic peoples' fables and legends;
- Jesus was not Jewish, because he had Nordic blood which he had
inherited from his Amorite ancestors.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_aspects_of_Nazism>

#190 as [#70, #30, #40, #10, #40] = ʻôwlâm (H5769): {UMBRA: #146 % #41 =
#23} 1) long duration, antiquity, futurity, for ever, ever, everlasting,
evermore, perpetual, old, ancient, world; 1a) *ANCIENT* *TIME*, *LONG*
*TIME* (*OF* *PAST*); 1b) (of future); 1b1) for ever, always; 1b2)
continuous existence, perpetual; 1b3) everlasting, indefinite or
unending future, eternity;

Rosenberg's Nazi racial theories involve a mix of made up biology and
invented history about the putative negative influence of the Jewish
race in contrast to the Aryan race. He equates the latter with the
Nordic peoples of northern Europe and also includes the Berbers from
North Africa (this story apparently deriving from the Kabyle myth
invented by French colonists) and the upper classes of Ancient Egypt
(all presumably migrating from Atlantis). According to Rosenberg, modern
culture has been corrupted by Semitic influences (cf. anti-Semitism),
which have produced degenerate modern art, along with moral and social
degeneration. In Rosenberg's mythological take on world history,
migrating Aryans founded various ancient civilizations which later
declined and fell due to inter-marriage with lesser races. These
civilizations included the Aryan, ancient pre-Islamic Persia, Greece,
India, and Rome. He saw the ancient Germanic invasions of the Roman
empire as saving its civilization, which had been corrupted both by race
mixing and by Judaized-cosmopolitan Christianity.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_the_Twentieth_Century>

#767 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #203 as [#7, #70, #80, #10, #600] = zâʻaph
(H2196): {UMBRA: #157 % #41 = #34} 1) to fret, be sad, be wroth, be
vexed, be enraged, be out of humour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be out of
humour; 1a2) *TO* *BE* *ENRAGED*, *BE* *ANGRY*; 1b) (Qal); 1b1) to
appear perplexed, appear troubled; 1b2) to be sad-looking;