From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Tzahal “Kill Zones” In Gaza
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 00:14:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 00:14 UTC

An IDF reserve officer has admitted to Haaretz that they define “kill
zones” around their installations, such that anybody who wanders in
(particularly males) are automatically assumed to be Hamas
“terrorists” and are immediately shot to death. There is nothing
obvious to mark out these zones, so it is very likely that unarmed
civilians will wander into them, in search of food or even just their
own belongings, and get added to the count of “terrorists” that Israel
keeps claiming to be eliminating.

Out of the 32,000 or so Gazans killed in the last six months, Israel
claims that one in four of them have been “terrorists”. Given there
are something like 2.3 million people in Gaza, it’s going to take
Israel about another 35 years to kill them all.

Somehow I don’t think Butcher Bibi will succeed.

<https://inews.co.uk/news/world/israel-free-fire-kill-zones-gaza-2985281>
<https://responsiblestatecraft.org/us-weapons-israel-2667646466/>
<https://today.lorientlejour.com/article/1408863/in-gaza-death-zones-drawn-by-invisible-lines-kill-civilians.html>

Re: Tzahal “Kill Zones” In Gaza

<op.2lksb2qfbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31779&group=aus.politics#31779

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: Tzahal “Kill Zones” In Gaza
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 11:44:16 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 00:44 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

> An IDF reserve officer has admitted to Haaretz that they define “kill
> zones” around their installations, such that anybody who wanders in
> (particularly males) are automatically assumed to be Hamas
> “terrorists” and are immediately shot to death.

Just because some fool claims something...

> There is nothing
> obvious to mark out these zones, so it is very likely that unarmed
> civilians will wander into them, in search of food or even just their
> own belongings, and get added to the count of “terrorists” that Israel
> keeps claiming to be eliminating.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something...

> Out of the 32,000 or so Gazans killed in the last six months,

That is a Hamas CLAIM, fuckwit.

> Israel claims that one in four of them have been “terrorists”.

> Given there are something like 2.3 million people in Gaza,it’s going
> to take Israel about another 35 years to kill them all.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something...

> Somehow I don’t think Butcher Bibi will succeed.

Israel did make the PLO completely irrelevant.

> <https://inews.co.uk/news/world/israel-free-fire-kill-zones-gaza-2985281>
> <https://responsiblestatecraft.org/us-weapons-israel-2667646466/>
> <https://today.lorientlejour.com/article/1408863/in-gaza-death-zones-drawn-by-invisible-lines-kill-civilians.html>

Just because some fool claims something...

aus+uk / aus.politics / Tzahal “Kill Zones” In Gaza