Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: OT: Is this your political hero?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:17:54 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 02:17 UTC

*Trump ERUPTS As Hilarious Ad BREAKS His Ego*

/The Damage Report/
/888K subscribers, 23 Mar 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPUO6ynktV8>

"You just know that this Lincoln Project ad has Trump absolutely losing
his mind."
~~~~ ~~~~

I wonder who are more outrageously nuts, the orange menace or his
supporters?

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: OT: Is this your political hero?

<f2evvi58ah8dor2t1h9ao8kpf0j48h7cb3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31600&group=aus.politics#31600

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: Is this your political hero?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 16:32:01 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 05:32 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:17:54 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>*Trump ERUPTS As Hilarious Ad BREAKS His Ego*
>
>/The Damage Report/
>/888K subscribers, 23 Mar 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPUO6ynktV8>
>
>"You just know that this Lincoln Project ad has Trump absolutely losing
>his mind."
>~~~~ ~~~~
>
>I wonder who are more outrageously nuts, the orange menace or his
>supporters?

You love watching faked crap don't you.
Reality Joe Biden is unelectable as he was in 2020.
So right now the democrats cannot even get enough fake votes because
there has been a tightening up for election processes. They are now
into fake police actions arresting innocent people for speaking the
truth, as well as democrat corrupt judges. all "Law-fare"
--
Petzl
Warning: It's dangerous to be right

Re: OT: Is this your political hero?

<Z62MN.17031824$ee1.11718202@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31616&group=aus.politics#31616

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 09:50:31 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:50 UTC

Petz insists one being even more nutty then those septic MAGA nuts he
gets his info-bullshit from:

> Ördög
>> *Trump ERUPTS As Hilarious Ad BREAKS His Ego*
>> /The Damage Report/
>> /888K subscribers, 23 Mar 2024/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPUO6ynktV8>
>> "You just know that this Lincoln Project ad has Trump absolutely losing
>> his mind."
>> ~~~~ ~~~~
>> I wonder who are more outrageously nuts, the orange menace or his
>> supporters?
>>
> You love watching faked crap don't you.

No fakes whatsoever...your orange menace hero from Mar-a-Lardo has been
off to the deep end for a long time already...old age dementia does not
care about anyone's bank accounts, businesses, influential connections
nor narcissistic ambitions. What dementia actually does to people is
the amplification of all despicable personal traits (just look into your
own bathroom mirror to confirm the validity of my observation, Petz dear).
:-P :-P :-P

> Reality Joe Biden is unelectable as he was in 2020.

Except for the fact that your cretin golden showered menace hero had
been and still is even more unelectable. That is why the corporate US
ruling class have backed a Biden presidency in 2020, and apparently the
majority of US voters followed up on that decision. So far I see no
substantial change in this situation despite the fact the Trump and his
attached insane MAGA cultists and obnoxious political grifter fellow
travellers throw verbal cartwheels all over Murdoch's make-belief news
outlets, as well as across all the social-media landscape. The sucker
you were/still are for such mental poison, you have lapped up all that
artificial outrage till you overdosed on it.

> So right now the democrats cannot even get enough fake votes because
> there has been a tightening up for election processes.

YAWN! See above!

> They are now
> into fake police actions arresting innocent people for speaking the
> truth, as well as democrat corrupt judges. all "Law-fare"

YAWN! See above.

How far have you progressed down into that GoonBag fumes filled rabbit
hole of yours, Petz dear? Did you manage to pass waypoint GoonCon4?

Note:
You idiot sig was flashed w/o reading as per usual.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

aus+uk / aus.politics / OT: Is this your political hero?