If the grass is greener on other side of fence, consider what may be fertilizing it.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: -- UPDATE #4: IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW ESPRIT DE CORPS AS A DIALECTIC OF HYPOSTATIC UNION WHICH AS MANIFESTING NORM PRODUCES THE UNIFIED ACTION OF AUTOSTASIS?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: -- UPDATE #4: IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW ESPRIT DE CORPS AS A DIALECTIC OF HYPOSdolf
`- Re: -- UPDATE #4: IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW ESPRIT DE CORPS AS A DIALECTIC OF HYPOSdolf

1
Re: -- UPDATE #4: IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW ESPRIT DE CORPS AS A DIALECTIC OF HYPOSTATIC UNION WHICH AS MANIFESTING NORM PRODUCES THE UNIFIED ACTION OF AUTOSTASIS?

<rEudnR8oqLPLsWn4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31446&group=aus.politics#31446

Newsgroups: alt.philosophy.taoism,nl.politiek,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,uk.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Re: -- UPDATE #4: IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW ESPRIT DE CORPS AS A DIALECTIC OF HYPOSTATIC UNION WHICH AS MANIFESTING NORM PRODUCES THE UNIFIED ACTION OF AUTOSTASIS?
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:09:10 +0000
 by: dolf - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:09 UTC

Just to put it into perspective that we witnessed to refusal of *COMMUNION*
upon PENTECOST SUNDAY 11 JUNE 2000 as occurring within an Olympian year
from 15 SEPTEMBER to 1 OCTOBER 2000 and a threat for payback as newspaper
dated 5 JANUARY 2017 placed in my mailbox zhuǎn (轉): *TO* *FORWARD* *MAIL*
occurred within the locus of TETRA 4 upon 7 JANUARY 2017 as then
specifically associated with the cogita assigned to EUCHARIST
*TRANSUBSTANTIATION* which as SPIRIT OF THE BODY is relevant to similar
refusal of *COMMUNION* event upon PENTECOST SUNDAY 31 MAY 1998 which is an
anathema towards BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY and #249 - IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN
ACTIVISM (IRA) ...

We note on a recent papal visit that the French President Macron did not
partake of communion.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:4>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: -- UPDATE #4: IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW ESPRIT DE CORPS AS A DIALECTIC OF HYPOSTATIC UNION WHICH AS MANIFESTING NORM PRODUCES THE UNIFIED ACTION OF AUTOSTASIS?

<l5iornFdngkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31447&group=aus.politics#31447

From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: nl.politiek,alt.philosophy.taoism,de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,uk.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Re: -- UPDATE #4: IS IT POSSIBLE TO VIEW ESPRIT DE CORPS AS
Date: 15 Mar 2024 11:13:59 GMT
 by: dolf - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 11:13 UTC

I will on the basis of unaccountable Islamic hatred on X very happily show
no grace towards crown prince Fred of Denmark and his consort Mary who met
during the Sydney Olympics.