Fortunate is he for whom the belle toils.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

SubjectAuthor
* Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryÖrdög
+- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryOzix
+- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPeter Jason
`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65
 `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
  `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65
   `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    +* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPeter Jason
    |+- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    |+* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    ||+* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    |||`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    ||| +* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    ||| `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPeter Jason
    |||  `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    |||   `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPeter Jason
    ||`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65
    || +- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    || `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    |`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryOzix
    | +* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    | |`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    | | `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    | `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryÖrdög
    |  `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryÖrdög
    `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65
     `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
      `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65

Pages:12
Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<hf1nuilrvg05k670o0cva2v73ru8ht4gad@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31279&group=aus.politics#31279

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 08:46:36 +1100
References: <9V5GN.12196659$ee1.7561013@fx16.ams4> <usc019$vdeu$1@dont-email.me> <op.2j9ao8e0byq249@pvr2.lan> <usc2s2$vvi4$1@dont-email.me> <op.2j9vjztmbyq249@pvr2.lan> <ru6kui5h3kq69t2ba54olc6us5qh4l486b@4ax.com> <b18kuip5qfc055ge0fdvn1039jv7cn42no@4ax.com> <op.2j97rea7byq249@pvr2.lan> <sadkui1u9c3rfjja86o6vm749cr1753mib@4ax.com> <vomkuih4i78u8f1096je6nlgvjiab3hdpl@4ax.com> <svbluidepq6u2q66idbgub9ttr4rt9sl2i@4ax.com>
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 21:46 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 17:29:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 11:35:37 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>

>>>As long as a Student wants to learn, not be disruptive in class I'm
>>>sure it would be no trouble;
>>>That seems to be the problem with state run schools, just one
>>>disruptive student stops the whole learning, Teachers are not allowed
>>>to respond!
>>
>>Not like the old days. I was in Year10 when a disruptive student was
>>punched around the room, bitch slapped and then thrown out (literally)
>>into the hallway. The teacher was ex-army, and possibly a bit shell
>>shocked.
>>No more trouble from the brat though.
>>
>That was normal in my day,
>Zero tolerance.

A few teaches could stare down a troublemaker, others would hurl
objects, and loquacious ones would engage in withering conversation
with/to the miscreant. To this latter's regret.

But a good punch up worked best.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<m7MGN.12715843$ee1.9065978@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31280&group=aus.politics#31280

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 09:16:47 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 22:16 UTC

Ozix

/Autosnip all obnoxious and waste of space and good oxygen lowlife
scumbag troll inputs/

> There was an incident in 2021 at a formal event involving private
> schools. Some boys from protestant private schools were groping girls
> and boys from an elite Catholic school intervened to protect the girls.
> So I would say the Cathos had better morality and ethtics.

Let us NOT pretend that religion has anything to do with objective
ethics and proper public behaviour.
Sexually assault (groping unwilling girls amounts to that) should always
be unacceptable completely independent of any belief in the supernatural.

Now as to morality, which is a very subjective religion based construct,
I only have to say...read the bloody Bible to understand why religious
morality sucks. Basically based on the Bible anything goes if you are male!

As far as I am concerned, some spoiled private school brats take the
meaning of born to rule upper class paternalistic privilege to the point
where they think they can do anything with anyone w/o consequences. And
what is worse these are the eloquent members of our future business and
political elite. Just think of Mad Monk Abbott for a moment!
What a fucking disaster.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<d3NGN.12715845$ee1.7198253@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31282&group=aus.politics#31282

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 10:20:38 +1100
 by: Ördög - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 23:20 UTC

Ördög

> Ozix
> /Autosnip all obnoxious and waste of space and good oxygen lowlife
> scumbag troll inputs/
>
>> There was an incident in 2021 at a formal event involving private
>> schools. Some boys from protestant private schools were groping girls
>> and boys from an elite Catholic school intervened to protect the
>> girls. So I would say the Cathos had better morality and ethtics.
>
> Let us NOT pretend that religion has anything to do with objective
> ethics and proper public behaviour.
> Sexually assault (groping unwilling girls amounts to that) should always
> be unacceptable completely independent of any belief in the supernatural.
> Now as to morality, which is a very subjective religion based construct,
> I only have to say...read the bloody Bible to understand why religious
> morality sucks. Basically based on the Bible anything goes if you are male!
>
> As far as I am concerned, some spoiled private school brats take the
> meaning of born to rule upper class paternalistic privilege to the point
> where they think they can do anything with anyone w/o consequences. And
> what is worse these are the eloquent members of our future business and
> political elite. Just think of Mad Monk Abbott for a moment!
> What a fucking disaster.

For more on this subject watch this:

*Teachers blackmailed and bullied at one of Australia’s most exclusive
boys’ schools | Four Corners*
/ABC News In-depth, 1.48M subscribers, 104,710 views 4 Mar 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMCVUD6e-P0>

"Amid the push for private boys’ schools in Australia to go
co-educational, Four Corners investigates if these institutions are safe
places for girls.

Sydney’s elite Cranbrook School – where captains of industry and
billionaires have studied or send their own children – was repeatedly
identified in a petition about allegations of schoolboy sexual assaults.

Now, Four Corners reporter Louise Milligan exposes new allegations,
speaking to female staff who have left the school, and investigates a
wider history.
Cranbrook told Four Corners there has been no victimisation of women at
the school.
Full statements from Cranbrook School and Geelong Grammar School can be
found here: https://ab.co/3TlTLIE

Following this Four Corners episode, Cranbrook School became aware of
allegations against a current teacher.
Nicholas Sampson - the headmaster - promoted the teacher after
discovering he sent multiple graphic emails to a former female student.
Sampson resigned after an emergency meeting was held by Cranbrook’s
school council.

Read more here: https://bit.ly/3v3QsN4"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Get rid of these taxpayers subsidised bastions of elitist toxic
masculinity and born to rule privilege.
Put instead public moneys into improving universal public education.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<6tfnuit0trqpbo7i5gjl35vol7ia63iuac@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31285&group=aus.politics#31285

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 13:15:19 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 02:15 UTC

On Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:54:44 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 8/3/24 7:41 am:

>>> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
>>> without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited
>>> amount of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when
>>> the Irish were brawling with the English some politics was
>>> included. The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding
>>> mental health and student tracking and personal counseling that the
>>> RC schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up
>>> your Child!
>>>
>> My local Campbelltown private Catholic School fees are not that
>> expensive IMO, I catch buses all the time their behavior are
>> explicitly polite and courteous to elderly, can't say that for local
>> public school students?
>> <https://www.goodschools.com.au/compare-schools/in-rosemeadow-2560/john-therry-catholic-high-school/fees>
>>

>https://t.ly/5ATTJ
>> Year 7 $1,900 Year 8 $1,900 Year 9 $2,051 Year 10 $2,051 Year 11
>> $2,550 Year 12 $2,550
>>
>> st andrew's cathedral school Sydney Year 7 $35,584 Year 8 $37,072
>> Year 9 $38,528 Year 10 $39,713 Year 11 $38,970 Year 12 $38,751
>> **************************** Went to Centrepoint restaurant for lunch
>> window seat $105 each,
>
>WHAT?? You paid $105 for lunch or $105 for the Bus ride to Centrepoint??

Went by train to Museum Station. Hyde Park.
All seats are by the window, fast, air-conditioned, quiet, with Wi-Fi.

>Oh!! Hand on! Was this a Window seat in the Revolving Restaurant?? Gee
>Whiz, you must have saved up all your empty Beer Bottles for a while to
>afford that!!

My income right now does not entitle me to a pension,
My Japanese Girl friend paid, you jealous?

>> was packed with st andrew's cathedral school students
>
>What were they doing having lunch at Centrepoint??>

Lunch time School. about 5 minutes walk to restaurant, 5 minute very
high speed lift up to restaurant platform.

>> (well behaved.) but made the lunch less enjoyable. Night time is much
>> better, anyhow seems the Student parents
>
>Are these all the kiddies who don't get Sex Ed or don't listen to the
>teachers??

Their parents believe it or not are very strict, their kiddies have to
be VERY well behaved, Their kids being friends with kids of other
movers and shakers, called networking $$$. Their children can
attribute to keeping network or getting them and parents kicked out of
it.
The Archbishop also has a very big influence about removal of
undesirables.

--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<ush7a9$28052$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31308&group=aus.politics#31308

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 19:40:44 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 08:40 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 9/3/24 4:18 am:
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote

> Wota terminal fuckwit.

>>> But things haven't changed significantly since then.

> Its much more complicated than that.
>
>>> But you weren't involved in deciding which school in the roman
>>> catholic system you attended. or what the different schools in
>>> that system charged.
>
>> And WHAT??
>
> And so you don't have a clue about the difference between some roman
> catholic schools and others.
>
>> YOU, Roddles WERE involved in selectingWHICH RC school YOU went
>> to??
>
> Never went to one, fuckwit.
>
>> Sure YOU were!!
>
> You are pathetic.

>>> That was discussing the SUBSIDY, not the fee, stupid.
>
>> OH!! Where have I mentioned the SUBSIDY,
>
> In the para just above which has >>>>> on the front of each line, you
> stupid drunken drug crazed fuckwit.

Bloody stupid "Find in Message" function!! The *ONLY* TWO times it can
find the word "SUBSIDY" in upper case OR lower case is the two
occurrences just above this post .... not in any >>>>> message, arsehole!!

Opps! Now it can find it three times .... because I've used the same
word in this response!!

--
Daniel