Sears has everything.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

SubjectAuthor
* One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesOzix
+* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesDaniel65
|`* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesRod Speed
| `* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesDaniel65
|  `* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesRod Speed
|   `- Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesDaniel65
+- Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesRod Speed
+- Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesPetzl
`* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesÖrdög
 `* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesPetzl
  `* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesDaniel65
   `* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesPetzl
    `* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesDaniel65
     `* Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesPetzl
      `- Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breachesDaniel65

1
One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<65e04bd0$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31040&group=aus.politics#31040

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozix@xizo.am (Ozix)
Subject: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:18:08 +0800
 by: Ozix - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 09:18 UTC

WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALP after 35 VRO breaches has
defected to One Nation.
Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why do the fish that John West reject
end up with her?

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<urpruq$gof6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31041&group=aus.politics#31041

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:05:47 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 12:05 UTC

Ozix wrote on 29/2/24 8:18 pm:
> WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALP after 35 VRO breaches
> has defected to One Nation. Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why do
> the fish that John West reject end up with her?

Sorry! VRO??
--
Daniel

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<op.2jwxf404byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31042&group=aus.politics#31042

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 03:58:42 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 16:58 UTC

Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote

> WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALPafter 35 VRO breaches has
> defected to One Nation.

> Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why dothe fish that John West reject
> end up with her?

Because she used to run a fish and chip shop, stupid.

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<op.2jwxjhgibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31043&group=aus.politics#31043

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 04:00:43 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:00 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:05:47 +1100, Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

> Ozix wrote on 29/2/24 8:18 pm:
>> WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALP after 35 VRO breaches
>> has defected to One Nation. Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why do
>> the fish that John West reject end up with her?
>
> Sorry! VRO??

violence restraining order.

Google gives you that as the first hit if you use <vro means>

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<mcs1ui1bajvhfhuqkvni5cfe46qekntm0i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31044&group=aus.politics#31044

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 08:07:55 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 21:07 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:18:08 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:

>WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALP after 35 VRO breaches has
>defected to One Nation.
>Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why do the fish that John West reject
>end up with her?

You have to be good at gas lighting, Hanson likes the money and gas!
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<ju7EN.10952192$ee1.3197359@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31047&group=aus.politics#31047

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:24:12 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 22:24 UTC

Ozix

> WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALP after 35 VRO breaches has
> defected to One Nation.
> Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why do the fish that John West reject
> end up with her?

ON is a great dumping ground for worthless politician-trash...(just
think of Mark Latham). And Pauline, an ex fish and chips merchant from
Queensland loves the collect well rotting garbage from the rubbish heap
of public life. The actual problem is that with it she tries to cook up
some sort of crazy policy-propaganda-menu for her bullshit-hungry brain
dead voter audience.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<ji42ui1br2n76btann862ihtdqrq9p70hi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31049&group=aus.politics#31049

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 10:32:16 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:32 UTC

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:24:12 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>Ozix
>
>> WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALP after 35 VRO breaches has
>> defected to One Nation.
>> Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why do the fish that John West reject
>> end up with her?
>
>ON is a great dumping ground for worthless politician-trash...(just
>think of Mark Latham). And Pauline, an ex fish and chips merchant from
>Queensland loves the collect well rotting garbage from the rubbish heap
>of public life. The actual problem is that with it she tries to cook up
>some sort of crazy policy-propaganda-menu for her bullshit-hungry brain
>dead voter audience.

I told Mark Latham that One Nation is pro-LGBTQIA and intends to
remove Christianity from Australia, showed him my evidence of it, he
quit NSW Une Nation about 2 days after. But never repledto me?
--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<urs4ai$155ra$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31068&group=aus.politics#31068

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:40:48 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 08:40 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 1/3/24 4:00 am:
> On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 23:05:47 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Ozix wrote on 29/2/24 8:18 pm:
>>
>>> WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALP after 35 VRO breaches
>>> has defected to One Nation. Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why do
>>> the fish that John West reject end up with her?
>>
>> Sorry! VRO??
>
> violence restraining order.
>
> Google gives you that as the first hit if you use <vro means>

WHAT?? So people are allowed to commit whatever Violence they'd like
..... unless somebody else has obtained a 'violence restraining order'!!

How ridiculous!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<urs4fu$155ra$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31069&group=aus.politics#31069

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:43:42 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 08:43 UTC

Petzl wrote on 1/3/24 10:32 am:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:24:12 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
> wrote:
>
>> Ozix
>>
>>> WA MP Ben Dawkins, who was expelled from ALP after 35 VRO breaches has
>>> defected to One Nation.
>>> Pauline Hanson has welcomed him. Why do the fish that John West reject
>>> end up with her?
>>
>> ON is a great dumping ground for worthless politician-trash...(just
>> think of Mark Latham). And Pauline, an ex fish and chips merchant from
>> Queensland loves the collect well rotting garbage from the rubbish heap
>> of public life. The actual problem is that with it she tries to cook up
>> some sort of crazy policy-propaganda-menu for her bullshit-hungry brain
>> dead voter audience.
>>
> I told Mark Latham that One Nation is pro-LGBTQIA and intends to
> remove Christianity from Australia, showed him my evidence of it, he
> quit NSW Une Nation about 2 days after. But never repledto me?

Ah! Petzl .... the Political Influencer!!
--
Daniel

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<op.2jx7mym8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31077&group=aus.politics#31077

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 20:36:24 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:36 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Ozix wrote

>>> Sorry! VRO??

>> violence restraining order.

>> Google gives you that as the first hit if you use <vro means>

> WHAT??

YOU DEAF BOY ????

> So people are allowed to commit whatever Violence they'd like ....
> unless somebody else has obtained a 'violence restraining order'!!

Nope, dope

> How ridiculous!!

Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it,
ridiculous.

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<tbf4ui50k40uldbf1t4d8kco37p7tofnkg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31092&group=aus.politics#31092

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 07:44:30 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 20:44 UTC

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:43:42 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 1/3/24 10:32 am:
>> On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:24:12 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Ozix

>>> ON is a great dumping ground for worthless politician-trash...(just
>>> think of Mark Latham). And Pauline, an ex fish and chips merchant from
>>> Queensland loves the collect well rotting garbage from the rubbish heap
>>> of public life. The actual problem is that with it she tries to cook up
>>> some sort of crazy policy-propaganda-menu for her bullshit-hungry brain
>>> dead voter audience.
>>>
>> I told Mark Latham that One Nation is pro-LGBTQIA and intends to
>> remove Christianity from Australia, showed him my evidence of it, he
>> quit NSW Une Nation about 2 days after. But never repledto me?
>>
>Ah! Petzl .... the Political Influencer!!

Just sgows you all you hear from One Nation are lit brain farts
--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

"My first act as Prime Minister will be to raise the speed limit, lower the
fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs.
Thank you " Anthony Albanese

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<uruv1c$1quvn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31111&group=aus.politics#31111

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:28:58 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 10:28 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 1/3/24 8:36 pm:
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote

>>>  violence restraining order.
>
>>>  Google gives you that as the first hit if you use <vro means>
>
>> WHAT??
>
> YOU DEAF BOY ????

To the best of my knowledge, Roddles, I've NEVER HEARD A WORD YOU'VE
SAID, Roddles.

>> So people are allowed to commit whatever Violence they'd like ....
>> unless somebody else has obtained a 'violence restraining order'!!
>
> Nope, dope

Oh!! Please explain, then, Roddles!!

>> How ridiculous!!
>
> Your sig is sposed to have a line with just -- on it in front of it,
> ridiculous.

"sposed"?? Failed spelling at kindergarten, did you, Roddles??

"on it in front of it"?? Failed ENGLISH at Primary School, did you,
Roddles??

Yes, so ..............???

And if You, Roddles, want to get technical, Roddles, a Sig Delimiter is
two dash's followed by a *SPACE* and nothing else on that line, Roddles,
not just two dash's!
--
Daniel

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<uruv3q$1quvn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31112&group=aus.politics#31112

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:30:19 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 10:30 UTC

Petzl wrote on 2/3/24 7:44 am:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:43:42 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Petzl wrote on 1/3/24 10:32 am:

>>> I told Mark Latham that One Nation is pro-LGBTQIA and intends to
>>> remove Christianity from Australia, showed him my evidence of it,
>>> he quit NSW Une Nation about 2 days after. But never repledto
>>> me?
>>>
>> Ah! Petzl .... the Political Influencer!!
>>
> Just sgows you all you hear from One Nation are lit brain farts

"sgows"??
--
Daniel

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<ai47uipf61k7g4qc9j6bq2anq9t97pnjrg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31117&group=aus.politics#31117

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 07:56:25 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 20:56 UTC

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:30:19 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 2/3/24 7:44 am:
>> On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:43:42 +1100, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> Ah! Petzl .... the Political Influencer!!
>>>
>> Just shows you all you hear from One Nation are lit brain farts
>>
>"sgows"??

Anal knit picking again!

Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches

<us1cqp$2dip3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31137&group=aus.politics#31137

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 19:36:39 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 08:36 UTC

Petzl wrote on 3/3/24 7:56 am:
> On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:30:19 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 2/3/24 7:44 am:

>>> Just shows you all you hear from One Nation are lit brain farts
>>>
>> "sgows"??
>>
> Anal knit picking again!

Yeah!! But how could I be an "anal nit-picker" if I failed to point out
that there MUST be something SERIOUSLY wrong with your brain if it is
farting, Petzl!!
--
Daniel

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: One Nation recruit MP dumped for VRO breaches