Don't say "yes" until I finish talking. -- Darryl F. Zanuck

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Something sinner Christians don't want to see.

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Something sinner Christians don't want to see.dolf

1
Re: Something sinner Christians don't want to see.

<DfycnRWS5b4KwX_4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31099&group=aus.politics#31099

Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Subject: Re: Something sinner Christians don't want to see.
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 22:54:15 +0000
 by: dolf - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 22:54 UTC

To Christ murderers there is such a thing as a murderous apostle (forgiven)

And if the pope was watching live porn, engaging in sexual proclivities
with males / females and murder as Christ was crucified then there must be
a nemesis (forgiven) gentile.

We only have to wait until the reprise of COGITO: #33 - CLOSENESS (MI)- 𝌦密
= #484 / [#49, #75, #62, #22, #22] relevant to the CRUCIFIXION / PASSOVER
EVENTS of 1 to 5 APRIL 33 CE for there to be an ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
wrought against your BLASPHEMOUS CLAIMS to CHRISTIAN BELIEF / IDENTITY.

Otherwise grace is not grace - many are called but few are chosen

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Gnosis%20Ex%20Machina%20Moral%20Code.pdf>

It would reasonably appear given this linguistic / temporal coefficient
[HEBREW / GREEK: 24 x 7 x 13 x 49 = 294 x 364 = 6J as 107016 days / 293 =
365.2423 solar tropical year] that you could also utilise the same
methodology for ARABIC script to obtain the requisite pragma selectors.

6 days x 28 x 13 (or 28 x #78) = #2184 x 49 = 6J (294 x 364 days or 293 x
365.2423 tropical years)

#1561 as [#500, #800, #50, #1, #10, #200] = phōnḗ (G5456): {UMBRA: #1358 %
#41 = #5} 1) a sound, a tone; 1a) of inanimate things, as musical
instruments; 2) a voice; 2a) of the sound of uttered words; 3) speech; 3a)
*OF* *A* *LANGUAGE*, *TONGUE*;

#1561 as [#300, #5, #200, #200, #1, #100, #1, #20, #70, #50, #300, #1, #5,
#300, #8] = tessarakontaetḗs (G5063): {UMBRA: #1761 % #41 = #39} 1) of
*FORTY* *YEARS*, forty years old;

Thus: 293 x 19 year lunar metonic cycle = 5567 + 293 = 5860 with 40 years
interior knowledge for EXODUS in 49J1W2D (49th JUBILEE + 9 YEARS) + 40
YEARS DESERT SOJOURN

#TAU / #400 YEARS X 365.2423 DAYS = 146,096.92 days

#400 % 22 = 17 SEPTEMBER

#6000 % 22 = 13 SEPTEMBER 2001 <-- #60 - 𝍁積 = #511 as [#1, #60, #50, #400]
= ʼÂçᵉnath (H621): {UMBRA: #511 % #41 = #19} 0) Asenath = 'belonging to the
goddess *NEITH*'; 1) the wife of Joseph;

#8800 % 22 = #TAU as REPRISE OF INFINITE LOOP

Michael Christ <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
> On 25/02/2024 5:02 am, ChristRose wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 19:14:34 +1100,
>> Michael Christ
>> <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
>> <urc8hb$12muo$2@dont-email.me>

>>> :-).
>>>
>>> You are not. Being in Christ is not a personal declaration of theology.
>>>
>>> There is no revolving whore door in Christ Jesus.
>>>
>>> You can't be in two places.
>>
>> Perhaps your ongoing confusion in these
>> matters, is based on your ignorance of
>> the difference between your condition,
>> standing, and calling "in Christ", and
>> your walk on earth:
>>
>> “even when we were dead in our
>> trespasses, made us alive together with
>> Christ—by grace you have been saved— and
>> raised us up with him and seated us with
>> him in the heavenly places in Christ
>> Jesus,” (Ephesians 2:5–6, ESV)
>>
>> So yes, in our standing with God, we are
>> sinless and seated in the heavenlies,
>> "in Christ" (cf. 2 Corinthians 5:17-21).
>> In our walk, we are called on to walk
>> worthy of this condition:
>>
>> “I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord,
>> beseech you to walk worthy of the
>> calling with which you were called,”
>> (Ephesians 4:1, NKJV)
>>
>> “that you would walk worthy of God who
>> calls you into His own kingdom and
>> glory.” (1 Thessalonians 2:12, NKJV)
>>
>> “that you may walk worthy of the Lord,
>> fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in
>> every good work and increasing in the
>> knowledge of God;” (Colossians 1:10,
>> NKJV)
>>

>>> You can't be righteously unrighteous.
>>>
>>> You can't be light and dark.
>>>
>>> You can't be in Christ and be a sinner.
>>>
>>> You can't born of God and of the world.
>>>
>>> No sinner is sinless in any way.
>>

>> You are either willfully or unwillfully
>> ignorant of the fact that a believer has
>> two natures: an old and a new. The old
>> nature does nothing but sin, and cannot
>> be reformed (Romans 7; 8:7). The old
>> nature remains with the believer until
>> He receives His glorified body (Romans
>> 8).
>>
>> The new nature is sinless in Christ, and
>> wants to serve God (Romans 7; 2
>> Corinthians 5:17-21). Our job is to know
>> that we died with Christ to sin, rose
>> with Him to newness of life, to count
>> this to be true, then to yield our
>> members as instruments of righteousness
>> to God (Romans 6).
>>
>> The fact this instruction had to be
>> given, proves that yielding to the new
>> nature is not an automatic benefit of
>> being saved. There isn't a single book
>> of the Bible that doesn't acknowledge 1)
>> true believers who 2) are shown to have
>> spiritual problems and sin.
>>
>> For example, we know Daniel was a true
>> believer, yet he says,
>>
>> “Now while I was speaking, praying, and
>> confessing my sin and the sin of my
>> people Israel, and presenting my
>> supplication before the LORD my God for
>> the holy mountain of my God,” (Daniel
>> 9:20, NKJV)
>>
>> So Daniel, as a believer was confessing
>> his sin.

> [...]

Click here to read the complete article

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Something sinner Christians don't want to see.