Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Scam of the Week: LNP is at it again
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:36:52 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:36 UTC

*Not Dan Andrews again! - Scam of the Week*
/The West Report/
/78.5K subscribers, 18 Feb 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZBcaVnwt_E>

"Crazy coal theories and the Vic blackout blamefest, the grand
carbon-capture dumping scam and property rorts, why they are always with
us."

Dan Andrews, Coal, Barnaby, Negative gearing, Housing, Paladin,....
Disgusting brew of slander, scamming, lying and treating the voters as
brain dead dummies.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Scam of the Week: LNP is at it again

<jpe2tidfbsm76pkaneonul57q2t4be51fa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30837&group=aus.politics#30837

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Scam of the Week: LNP is at it again
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 10:04:21 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 23:04 UTC

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:36:52 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>*Not Dan Andrews again! - Scam of the Week*
>/The West Report/
>/78.5K subscribers, 18 Feb 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZBcaVnwt_E>
>
>"Crazy coal theories and the Vic blackout blamefest, the grand
>carbon-capture dumping scam and property rorts, why they are always with
>us."
>

>Dan Andrews, Coal, Barnaby, Negative gearing, Housing, Paladin,....
>Disgusting brew of slander, scamming, lying and treating the voters as
>brain dead dummies.

But the voters ARE "Brain Dead Dummies".

Just shut up and shop.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Scam of the Week: LNP is at it again