Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Happy learning, Petz!
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:09:31 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:09 UTC

*How to Teach the Bible in Public Schools*
/Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian/
/227K subscribers, 28,682 views 10 Feb 2024/
~~~ ~~~

Who needs proper history in schools when you can get this with the
ultimate blessings of all rightwing conservative Xtian fundamentalist
nutjobs!

Hmmmm!
Questing to Petz; Shouldn't Bible studies come under XXX-R rating ???
Surely the content goes a long way in that direction.

:-P :-P :-P

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Happy learning, Petz!

<LaVxN.8065712$ee1.4923027@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30662&group=aus.politics#30662

Subject: Re: Happy learning, Petz!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:13:13 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 01:13 UTC

Ördög wrote:
> *How to Teach the Bible in Public Schools*
> /Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian/
> /227K subscribers, 28,682 views  10 Feb 2024/
> ~~~   ~~~
>
> Who needs proper history in schools when you can get this with the
> ultimate blessings of all rightwing conservative Xtian fundamentalist
> nutjobs!
>
> Hmmmm!
> Questing to Petz;  Shouldn't Bible studies come under XXX-R rating ???
> Surely the content goes a long way in that direction.
>

> :-P    :-P    :-P

Oooops! Here is the missing video link that goes with it:
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8fM0L30yY >

Make sure you don't miss it, Petz dear!

:-P

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Happy learning, Petz!

<3ucgsil27ur9tt4lto5q3ttur9e6u1t2j4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30665&group=aus.politics#30665

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 13:53:25 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 02:53 UTC

On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 12:09:31 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>*How to Teach the Bible in Public Schools*
>/Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian/
>/227K subscribers, 28,682 views 10 Feb 2024/
>~~~ ~~~
>
>Who needs proper history in schools when you can get this with the
>ultimate blessings of all rightwing conservative Xtian fundamentalist
>nutjobs!
>
>Hmmmm!
>Questing to Petz; Shouldn't Bible studies come under XXX-R rating ???
>Surely the content goes a long way in that direction.

Actually compulsory in our Christian Commonwealth.
All immigrants need to be taught it to gain a reasonable knowledge of
the English language. Instead of being paid to not work then buy a
home, instead of having the state pay their rent as they do now!
<https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/sermon-on-mount_bible/>
or https://t.ly/C8Mtf
Sermon On The Mount
Matthew 5 KJV
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments,
and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of
heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be
called great in the kingdom of heaven.

--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: Happy learning, Petz!

<JPYxN.418292$mUo.192004@fx08.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30669&group=aus.politics#30669

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 16:21:45 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 05:21 UTC

Petz...is still floating...floating...~~~~

> Ördög
>> *How to Teach the Bible in Public Schools*
>> /Mrs. Betty Bowers, America's Best Christian/
>> /227K subscribers, 28,682 views 10 Feb 2024/
>> < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8fM0L30yY >
>>
>> Who needs proper history in schools when you can get this with the
>> ultimate blessings of all rightwing conservative Xtian fundamentalist
>> nutjobs!
>> Hmmmm!
>> Questing to Petz; Shouldn't Bible studies come under XXX-R rating ???
>> Surely the content goes a long way in that direction.
>>
> Actually compulsory in our Christian Commonwealth.

Rubbish! It is NOT. Nor is the Commonwealth specifically Xtian.

> All immigrants need to be blah!

I have dealt with that regurgitated crap already elsewhere. so why keep
posting it again and again and again...YAWN!

> Sermon On The Mount blah....

....also very boring.

Only the brain dead faithful like you keep talking about such concocted
nonsense.

WATCH THAT LINKED VIDEO, Petz dear. WATCH IT!
Why do you insist on the teaching XXX_R rated crap to be taught to
minors????

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

You can't avoid that no matter how many times you repeat such rubbish at
the end of your posts.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Happy learning, Petz!