Life is like a simile.

aus+uk / aus.politics / The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

SubjectAuthor
* The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from IsNefeshBarYochai
+- Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's DevotedPeeler
+* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froPeter Jason
|+* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froRod Speed
||+* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froPeter Jason
|||`* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froRod Speed
||| +* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froPeter Jason
||| `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
||`- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|`* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froMichael Ejercito
| +* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froRod Speed
| |`- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
| `* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froPeter Jason
|  `* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froRod Speed
|   +- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|   `* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froPeter Jason
|    `* Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away froRod Speed
|     `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
`- RE: THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE JUST TOOK THE HOLOCAUST MONOPOLY AWAY FROdolf

1
The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<u2hjrihcd2jrj16jni97e7so5fo04kb506@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30505&group=aus.politics#30505

Subject: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 24 21:33:27 UTC
From: void@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 21:33 UTC

In its very essence, the International Court of Justice’s Order last
Friday to Israel to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza and punish
incitement for genocide accepts the possibility of Israel being a
perpetrator of genocide and not just its historical victim. As it
continues to investigate the plausible claim of genocide submitted by
South Africa and to pursue it to a final ruling, which may take months
(hopefully not years) to complete, it has already made history on this
point.

Mouin Rabbani cogently remarked in his analysis thread on X:

“History – with a capital H – was made today. As of 26 January 2024,
Israel and its Western sponsors can no longer mobilize the Holocaust
to shield themselves from accountability for their crimes against the
Palestinian people”.

Unsurprisingly, the Israeli judge ad hoc Aharon Barak desperately
tried to save the monopoly on being victims forever.

Barak’s long dissenting opinion on the ICJ Order consists of 49
points, including a whole section titled “GENOCIDE: AN
AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL REMARK,” where he describes his own experience in the
Holocaust as a child in Lithuania. He waxes emotional about how “the
Nazis succeeded in murdering many of our people, but they could not
take away our humanity.”

Barak goes through the tiresome hasbara claims that “Israel is a
democracy with a strong legal system and an independent judicial
system” (which is an apartheid state with a supreme court that has
legalized its most central aspects, not least under his presidency),
bizarrely claims there is a lack of evidence for Israeli “intent” for
genocide (rarely has a genocide case been so explicit on that matter),
and returns to the Holocaust in his last point:

“Genocide is a shadow over the history of the Jewish people, and it is
intertwined with my own personal experience. The idea that Israel is
now accused of committing genocide is very hard for me personally, as
a genocide survivor deeply aware of Israel’s commitment to the rule of
law as a Jewish and democratic State”.

That it’s hard for Barak to accept this is understandable. Nobody said
this was supposed to be easy. Indeed, realizing that you have become a
perpetrator of genocide after having lived a lifetime narrative of
singular victimhood is indeed a difficult turn.

But Barak is a judge. Waxing emotionally and personally in this
context is simply narcissistic, and it suggests that Barak is simply
too emotionally involved to be judging such a case.

But I don’t think many people were expecting Barak to be impartial –
he was, as expected, biased toward the Zionist ideology and the
Israeli state.

It is, therefore, also unsurprising that he voted against the majority
of the six provisional measures – except numbers 3 and 4 concerning
genocidal incitement and humanitarian help. Those were no-brainers –
Barak wants to be seen as a liberal, so he voted for preventing
genocidal talk1, and who could be so unhinged as to literally vote
against basic humanitarian help?2

The overwhelming unanimity of the voting in the 17-judge panel – it
was either 15-2 or 16-1 in all votes – demonstrated how isolated
Israel is among the unambiguous world legal consensus that Israel is
plausibly committing genocide.

The Holocaust card no longer serves to shield Israel from scrutiny for
the most grave crimes against humanity. That Israel commits the crime
of Apartheid is already a consensus in the international human rights
community. The ICJ has just recently said that it is not merely
capable of genocide as well but that it appears to be actively
committing it, and must desist from genocidal acts.

This is clearly a shock for Israelis. Not only did they expect to live
a long life of impunity for their initial and cardinal crime of
ethnically cleansing the Palestinians – they also expected to maintain
the role of the historical victim, the victims of a singular genocide
that would maintain their victimhood status forever. But the genocide
of the Palestinians, which in truth has always been there as a part of
the eliminationist, settler-colonialist Zionist project, is now being
broadcast around the world.

The state of Israel has been so spoiled by impunity that its leaders
had no concerns about spouting outright genocidal incitement; its
soldiers are so used to doing whatever they want that they filmed
themselves perpetrating grave war crimes. They don’t care anymore.

Golda Meir once told Shulamit Aloni that “after the Holocaust Jews can
do whatever they want.” It seems, however, the day of judgment has
perhaps arrived. The world hasn’t forgotten the Holocaust. It just
turns out that “never again” applies to everyone.

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/01/the-icj-just-took-the-holocaust-monopoly-away-from-israel/

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17af8df21192d232$50358$2457$c2365abb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30506&group=aus.politics#30506

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 23:06:47 +0100
 by: Peeler - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 22:06 UTC

On Wed, 31 Jan 24 21:33:27 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master NefeshBarYochai, whined again:

> https://mondoweiss.net/2024/01/the-icj-just-took-the-holocaust-monopoly-away-from-israel/

Just how do you always find the dumbest websites on the Net, either neo-nazi
scum websites, or retarded revisionist websites or anti-Semitic Arab
websites, Loose Sphincter, you abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore? LMAO

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<ni0mri9k51655ap1lcu677c7luoqg7s262@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30507&group=aus.politics#30507

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 13:33:15 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 02:33 UTC

On Wed, 31 Jan 24 21:33:27 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
wrote:

>In its very essence, the International Court of Justice’s Order last
>Friday to Israel to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza and punish
>incitement for genocide accepts the possibility of Israel being a
>perpetrator of genocide and not just its historical victim. As it
>continues to investigate the plausible claim of genocide submitted by
>South Africa and to pursue it to a final ruling, which may take months
>(hopefully not years) to complete, it has already made history on this
>point.
>
>Mouin Rabbani cogently remarked in his analysis thread on X:
>
>“History – with a capital H – was made today. As of 26 January 2024,
>Israel and its Western sponsors can no longer mobilize the Holocaust
>to shield themselves from accountability for their crimes against the
>Palestinian people”.
>
>Unsurprisingly, the Israeli judge ad hoc Aharon Barak desperately
>tried to save the monopoly on being victims forever.

God's Chosen (racist?) have always had trouble. Where is the common
factor explaining anti-Semitism going back to 1350BC?

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<op.2if1ljvkbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30508&group=aus.politics#30508

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Subject: Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust
monopoly away from Israel
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 14:35:33 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 03:35 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 13:33:15 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 24 21:33:27 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
> wrote:
>
>> In its very essence, the International Court of Justice’s Order last
>> Friday to Israel to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza and punish
>> incitement for genocide accepts the possibility of Israel being a
>> perpetrator of genocide and not just its historical victim. As it
>> continues to investigate the plausible claim of genocide submitted by
>> South Africa and to pursue it to a final ruling, which may take months
>> (hopefully not years) to complete, it has already made history on this
>> point.
>>
>> Mouin Rabbani cogently remarked in his analysis thread on X:
>>
>> “History – with a capital H – was made today. As of 26 January 2024,
>> Israel and its Western sponsors can no longer mobilize the Holocaust
>> to shield themselves from accountability for their crimes against the
>> Palestinian people”.
>>
>> Unsurprisingly, the Israeli judge ad hoc Aharon Barak desperately
>> tried to save the monopoly on being victims forever.
>

> God's Chosen (racist?) have always had trouble. Where is the common
> factor explaining anti-Semitism going back to 1350BC?

Mindless sectarianism. Nothing new about that.

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<upf48h$1tmlo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30509&group=aus.politics#30509

From: MEjercit@HotMail.com (Michael Ejercito)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
monopoly away from Israel
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 19:47:29 -0800
 by: Michael Ejercito - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 03:47 UTC

Peter Jason wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 24 21:33:27 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
> wrote:
>
>> In its very essence, the International Court of Justice’s Order last
>> Friday to Israel to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza and punish
>> incitement for genocide accepts the possibility of Israel being a
>> perpetrator of genocide and not just its historical victim. As it
>> continues to investigate the plausible claim of genocide submitted by
>> South Africa and to pursue it to a final ruling, which may take months
>> (hopefully not years) to complete, it has already made history on this
>> point.
>>
>> Mouin Rabbani cogently remarked in his analysis thread on X:
>>
>> “History – with a capital H – was made today. As of 26 January 2024,
>> Israel and its Western sponsors can no longer mobilize the Holocaust
>> to shield themselves from accountability for their crimes against the
>> Palestinian people”.
>>
>> Unsurprisingly, the Israeli judge ad hoc Aharon Barak desperately
>> tried to save the monopoly on being victims forever.
>

> God's Chosen (racist?) have always had trouble. Where is the common
> factor explaining anti-Semitism going back to 1350BC?

Jeff Jacoby explains it.

http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/03/11/historys_oldest_hatred/

History's oldest hatred
By Jeff Jacoby
Globe Columnist / March 11, 2009
Email|Print|Single Page||Text size – +

ANTI-SEMITISM is an ancient derangement, the oldest of hatreds, so
it is strange that it lacks a more meaningful name. The misnomer
"anti-Semitism" - a term coined in 1879 by the German agitator Wilhelm
Marr, who wanted a scientific-sounding euphemism for Judenhass, or
Jew-hatred - is particularly inane, since hostility to Jews has never
had anything to do with Semites or being Semitic.

Perhaps there is no good name for a virus as mutable as anti-Semitism.
"The Jews have been objects of hatred in pagan, religious, and secular
societies," write Joseph Telushkin and Dennis Prager in "Why the Jews?,"
their classic study of anti-Semitism. "Fascists have accused them of
being Communists, and Communists have branded them capitalists. Jews who
live in non-Jewish societies have been accused of having dual loyalties,
while Jews who live in the Jewish state have been condemned as
'racists.' Poor Jews are bullied, and rich Jews are resented. Jews have
been branded as both rootless cosmopolitans and ethnic chauvinists. Jews
who assimilate have been called a 'fifth column,' while those who stay
together spark hatred for remaining separate."

There was Jew-hatred before there was Christianity or Islam, before
Nazism or Communism, before Zionism or the Middle East conflict. This
week Jews celebrate the festival of Purim, gathering in synagogues to
read the biblical book of Esther. Set in ancient Persia, it tells of
Haman, a powerful royal adviser who is insulted when the Jewish sage
Mordechai refuses to bow down to him. Haman resolves to wipe out the
empire's Jews and makes the case for genocide in an appeal to the king:

"There is a certain people scattered and dispersed among . . . all the
provinces of your kingdom, and their laws are different from those of
other peoples, and the king's laws they do not keep, so it is of no
benefit for the king to tolerate them. If it please the king, let it be
written that they be destroyed."

When the king agrees, Haman makes plans "to annihilate, to kill and
destroy all the Jews, the young and the elderly, children and women, in
one day . . . and to take their property for plunder."

What drives such bloodlust? Haman's indictment accuses the Jews of
lacking national loyalty, of insinuating themselves throughout the
empire, of flouting the king's law. But the Jews of Persia had done
nothing to justify Haman's murderous anti-Semitism - just as Jews in
later ages did nothing that justified their persecution under the Church
or Islam, or their repression at the hands of Russian czars and Soviet
commissars, or their slaughter by Nazi Germany. When the president of
Iran today calls for the extirpation of the Jewish state, when firebombs
are hurled at synagogues in London and Paris and Chicago, it is not
because Jews deserve to be victimized.

Many Jews are no saints, but the paranoid frenzy that is anti-Semitism
is not explained by what Jews do, but by what they are. They are the
object of anti-Semitism, not its cause. That is why the haters'
rationales can be so wildly inconsistent and their agendas so
contradictory. What do those who vilify Jews as greedy bankers have in
common with those who revile them as fiendish Bolsheviks? Nothing, save
an irrational obsession with Jews.

At one point, Haman lets the mask slip. He boasts to his friends and
family of "the glory of his riches, and the great number of his sons,
and everything in which the king had promoted him and elevated him."
Still, he seethes with rage and frustration: "Yet all this is worthless
to me so long as I see Mordechai the Jew sitting at the king's gate."
That is the unforgivable offense: "Mordechai the Jew" refuses to blend
in, to be just like everyone else. He goes on sitting there -
undigested, unassimilated, and therefore unbearable.

Of course Haman had his ostensible reasons for targeting Jews. So did
Hitler and Arafat, so does Ahmadinejad. Sometimes the anti-Semite
focuses on the Jew's religion, sometimes on his laws and lifestyle,
sometimes on his professional achievements. Under it all, however, it is
the Jew's Jewishness that the anti-Semite cannot abide.

With all their flaws and failings, the Jewish people endure, their role
in history not yet finished. So the world's oldest hatred endures too,
as obsessive and indestructible - and deadly - as ever.

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<sm6mrih74355bkeevde48kjnaf4aiqqnbn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30510&group=aus.politics#30510

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:16:40 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 04:16 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 14:35:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 13:33:15 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 31 Jan 24 21:33:27 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> In its very essence, the International Court of Justice’s Order last
>>> Friday to Israel to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza and punish
>>> incitement for genocide accepts the possibility of Israel being a
>>> perpetrator of genocide and not just its historical victim. As it
>>> continues to investigate the plausible claim of genocide submitted by
>>> South Africa and to pursue it to a final ruling, which may take months
>>> (hopefully not years) to complete, it has already made history on this
>>> point.
>>>
>>> Mouin Rabbani cogently remarked in his analysis thread on X:
>>>
>>> “History – with a capital H – was made today. As of 26 January 2024,
>>> Israel and its Western sponsors can no longer mobilize the Holocaust
>>> to shield themselves from accountability for their crimes against the
>>> Palestinian people”.
>>>
>>> Unsurprisingly, the Israeli judge ad hoc Aharon Barak desperately
>>> tried to save the monopoly on being victims forever.
>>

>> God's Chosen (racist?) have always had trouble. Where is the common
>> factor explaining anti-Semitism going back to 1350BC?
>
>Mindless sectarianism. Nothing new about that.

You're obfuscating. What does "sectarianism" mean?

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<op.2if3zck0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30511&group=aus.politics#30511

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
monopoly away from Israel
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:27:02 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 04:27 UTC

Michael Ejercito <MEjercit@hotmail.com> wrote
> Peter Jason wrote
>> NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote

>>> In its very essence, the International Court of Justice’s Order last
>>> Friday to Israel to prevent genocidal acts in Gaza and punish
>>> incitement for genocide accepts the possibility of Israel being a
>>> perpetrator of genocide and not just its historical victim. As it
>>> continues to investigate the plausible claim of genocide submitted by
>>> South Africa and to pursue it to a final ruling, which may take months
>>> (hopefully not years) to complete, it has already made history on this
>>> point.
>>>
>>> Mouin Rabbani cogently remarked in his analysis thread on X:
>>>
>>> “History – with a capital H – was made today.. As of 26 January 2024,
>>> Israel and its Western sponsors can no longer mobilize the Holocaust
>>> to shield themselves from accountability for their crimes against the
>>> Palestinian people”.
>>>
>>> Unsurprisingly, the Israeli judge ad hoc Aharon Barak desperately
>>> tried to save the monopoly on being victims forever.
>> God's Chosen (racist?) have always had trouble. Where is the common
>> factor explaining anti-Semitism going back to 1350BC?
>>
> Jeff Jacoby explains it.
>

> http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2009/03/11/historys_oldest_hatred/
>

> History's oldest hatred
> By Jeff Jacoby
> Globe Columnist / March 11, 2009

> ANTI-SEMITISM is an ancient derangement, the oldest of hatreds,

BULLSHIT

There were plenty much older than that.

> so it is strange that it lacks a more meaningful name.

Even sillier.

> [...]
> That is the unforgivable offense: "Mordechai the Jew" refuses to blend
> in, to be just like everyone else. He goes on sitting there -
> undigested, unassimilated, and therefore unbearable.
>
> Of course Haman had his ostensible reasons for targeting Jews. So did
> Hitler and Arafat, so does Ahmadinejad. Sometimes the anti-Semite
> focuses on the Jew's religion, sometimes on his laws and lifestyle,
> sometimes on his professional achievements. Under it all, however, it is
> the Jew's Jewishness that the anti-Semite cannot abide.
>
> With all their flaws and failings, the Jewish people endure, their
> role
> in history not yet finished. So the world's oldest hatred endures too,
> as obsessive and indestructible - and deadly - as ever.

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<op.2if34mwpbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30512&group=aus.politics#30512

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
monopoly away from Israel
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:30:12 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 04:30 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy> wrote

>>> God's Chosen (racist?) have always had trouble. Where is the common
>>> factor explaining anti-Semitism going back to 1350BC?
>>
>> Mindless sectarianism. Nothing new about that.

> You're obfuscating.

Nope. dope.

> What does "sectarianism" mean?

Sects at war with each other, stupid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism

Also triabilism, which is tribes at war with each other, stupid.

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<p47mrip9ed1n7njs0dnc6fffnb09iis59b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30513&group=aus.politics#30513

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:36:43 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 04:36 UTC

On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 19:47:29 -0800, Michael Ejercito
<MEjercit@HotMail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>Still, he seethes with rage and frustration: "Yet all this is worthless
>to me so long as I see Mordechai the Jew sitting at the king's gate."
>That is the unforgivable offense: "Mordechai the Jew" refuses to blend
>in, to be just like everyone else. He goes on sitting there -
>undigested, unassimilated, and therefore unbearable.
>
> Of course Haman had his ostensible reasons for targeting Jews. So did
>Hitler and Arafat, so does Ahmadinejad. Sometimes the anti-Semite
>focuses on the Jew's religion, sometimes on his laws and lifestyle,
>sometimes on his professional achievements. Under it all, however, it is
>the Jew's Jewishness that the anti-Semite cannot abide.
>
> With all their flaws and failings, the Jewish people endure, their role
>in history not yet finished. So the world's oldest hatred endures too,
>as obsessive and indestructible - and deadly - as ever.

All very puzzling considering Jews are so well represented in arts,
science & business.

The term “meme” was coined by British evolutionary biologist Richard
Dawkins in his 1976 book “The Selfish Gene” as a cultural entity or
idea that replicates, evolves, and is passed from person to person.
The idea of a meme can be traced back hundreds of years, but its
modern interpretation is associated with the internet and social
media.

And there's epigenetics (environmental stressors can switch genes off
or on, to favor the following generation.)
It has yet to be discovered if this favoring can alter genes
themselves to guarantee permanent change.
Likely it does. And if so Jews are on their way to being a new
species.

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<218mridhai0ghjt20tpsvjn2rksourftn9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30514&group=aus.politics#30514

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:38:30 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 04:38 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:30:12 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> Mindless sectarianism. Nothing new about that.
>
>> You're obfuscating.
>
>Nope. dope.
>
>> What does "sectarianism" mean?
>
>Sects at war with each other, stupid.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism
>
>Also triabilism, which is tribes at war with each other, stupid.

Gee! Lucky trolls show each other respect & deference.

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<op.2if7f0agbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30515&group=aus.politics#30515

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
monopoly away from Israel
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 16:41:50 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 05:41 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:36:43 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> as obsessive and indestructible - and deadly - as ever.
>
> All very puzzling considering Jews are so well represented in arts,
> science & business.
>
> The term “meme” was coined by British evolutionary biologist Richard
> Dawkins in his 1976 book “The Selfish Gene” as a cultural entity or
> idea that replicates, evolves, and is passed from person to person.
> The idea of a meme can be traced back hundreds of years, but its
> modern interpretation is associated with the internet and social
> media.
>
> And there's epigenetics (environmental stressors can switch genes off
> or on, to favor the following generation.)
> It has yet to be discovered if this favoring can alter genes
> themselves to guarantee permanent change.
> Likely it does. And if so Jews are on their way to being a new

No more so than the chinese, japanese, whites and negros.

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<op.2if7i6zpbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30516&group=aus.politics#30516

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
monopoly away from Israel
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 16:43:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 05:43 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You're obfuscating.
>>
>> Nope. dope.
>>
>>> What does "sectarianism" mean?
>>
>> Sects at war with each other, stupid.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism

>> Also triabilism, which is tribes at war with each other, stupid.

> Gee! Lucky trolls show each other respect & deference.

You would know what a troll was if one bit you on your lard arse, wog boy.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17afafc5a14402ef$47931$24793$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30517&group=aus.politics#30517

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:26:39 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 08:26 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 16:41:50 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Tim+ about trolling Rodent Speed:
He is by far the most persistent troll who seems to be able to get under the
skin of folk who really should know better. Since when did arguing with a
troll ever achieve anything (beyond giving the troll pleasure)?
MID: <1421057667.659518815.743467.tim.downie-gmail.com@news.individual.net>

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17afafc5a5ebb1ba$47932$24793$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30518&group=aus.politics#30518

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:26:39 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 08:26 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:27:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"Shit you're thick/pathetic excuse for a troll."
MID: <ogoa38$pul$1@news.mixmin.net>

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17afafc5aaa1e244$47933$24793$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30519&group=aus.politics#30519

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:26:39 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 08:26 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 16:43:44 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17afafc5af71f07d$47934$24793$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30520&group=aus.politics#30520

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:26:39 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 08:26 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 15:30:12 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17afafc5b4599ea9$47935$24793$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30521&group=aus.politics#30521

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:26:39 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 08:26 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 14:35:33 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID: <XnsA97071CF43E3Fadmin127001@85.214.115.223>

RE: THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE JUST TOOK THE HOLOCAUST MONOPOLY AWAY FROM ISRAEL

<1nSdnYeN1pKQ_yb4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30522&group=aus.politics#30522

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: RE: THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE JUST TOOK THE
HOLOCAUST MONOPOLY AWAY FROM ISRAEL
From: dolfboek@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 09:19:09 +0000
 by: dolf - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:19 UTC

-- FINAL SOLUTION ON AMERICAN CHRISTO-FASCISM (ANTI-CHRIST)

(c) 2024 Dolf Leendert Boek, Published: 1 February 2024

GERMANISATION PROJECT: “Let's avoid attempting the Germanisation of our
vital [mental] space on too great a scale. Let's be cautious…” [TABLE TALK
IDEA #182, 5 APRIL 1942]

"Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. He answered and
said unto them, He that *SOWETH*-G4687 the good seed is the Son of man; The
field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the
tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that *SOWED*-G4687 them
is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the
angels.

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be
in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and
they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which
do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be
wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their
Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." [Matthew 13:36-43]

#118 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#1, #7, #50, #20, #40] = ʼôzen
(H241): {UMBRA: #58 % #41 = #17} 1) *EAR*, as part of the body; 2) ear, as
organ of hearing; 3) (subjective) to *UNCOVER* *THE* *EAR* *TO* *REVEAL*;
the receiver of *DIVINE* *REVELATION*;

#460 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #217 as [#50, #300, #40, #70] /
#1027 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #217 as [#6, #1, #300, #40, #10, #70, #600] /
#466 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #227 as [#6, #50, #300, #40, #70] = shâmaʻ
(H8085): {UMBRA: #410 % #41 = #41} 1) to hear, listen to, obey; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) *TO* *HEAR* (*PERCEIVE* *BY* *EAR*); 1a2) to hear of or concerning;
1a3) to hear (have power to hear); 1a4) to hear with attention or interest,
listen to; 1a5) to understand (language); 1a6) to hear (of judicial cases);
1a7) to listen, give heed; i) to consent, agree; ii) to grant request; 1a8)
to listen to, yield to; 1a9) to obey, be obedient; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be
heard (of voice or sound); 1b2) to be heard of; 1b3) to be regarded, be
obeyed; 1c) (Piel) to cause to hear, call to hear, summon; 1d) (Hiphil);
1d1) to cause to hear, tell, proclaim, utter a sound; 1d2) to sound aloud
(musical term); 1d3) to make proclamation, summon; 1d4) to cause to be
heard; 1e) sound;

#506 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#1, #20, #70, #400, #5, #10] /
#556 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#1, #20, #70, #400, #5, #10, #50] /
#807 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#1, #20, #70, #400, #5, #300, #1,
#10] /
#1221 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#1, #20, #70, #400, #70, #400, #200,
#10, #50] /
#496 as [#1, #20, #70, #400, #5] = akoúō (G191): {UMBRA: #1291 % #41 = #20}
1) to be endowed with the faculty of hearing, not deaf; 2) to hear; 2a) to
attend to, consider what is or has been said; 2b) *TO* *UNDERSTAND*,
*PERCEIVE* *THE* SENSE* *OF* *WHAT* *IS* *SAID*; 3) to hear something; 3a)
to perceive by the ear what is announced in one's presence; 3b) to get by
hearing learn; 3c) a thing comes to one's ears, to find out, learn; 3d) to
give ear to a teaching or a teacher; 3e) to comprehend, to understand;

#51 #25 #74
#73 #50 #27
#26 #75 #49

[TORAH PROTOTYPE (ON BACKS OF JEWS) #NINE DEFAULT QUANTUM: #231 ... #379
.... #693 / NATURAL PROGRESSION: #150 ... #277 ... #450 = #YOD (#10) - 10
SEPTEMBER 2001 ... #MEM (#40) ... #TAU (#400)]

#950 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#70, #200, #80, #600] = ʻôreph
(H6203): {UMBRA: #350 % #41 = #22} 1) neck, back of the neck, *BACK*; 1a)
back of the neck; 1a1) of fleeing foe; 1a2) of *APOSTASY* (fig.); 1b)
*STIFF* *OF* *NECK*, obstinate (fig.);

"I WILL SEND MY FEAR BEFORE THEE, AND WILL DESTROY ALL THE PEOPLE TO WHOM
THOU SHALT COME, AND I WILL MAKE ALL THINE ENEMIES TURN THEIR *BACKS*-H6203
UNTO THEE." [Exodus 23:27]

#75 - SOLVING THE RELIGIOUS PROBLEM
#126 - VOX IN EXCELSO ("A VOICE FROM ON HIGH")
#153 - FIGHT AGAINST FALSEHOOD, SUPERSTITION AND INTOLERANCE: SCIENCE IS
NOT DOGMATIC
#227 - DANCERS ON THE MEMORY OF GREAT MEN
#277 - SOLDIER HAS A BOUNDLESS AFFECTION
#303 - SKY-SCRAPERS: THEIR VULNERABILITY TO AIR ATTACK

#217 as [#5, #200, #10, #2] = rîyb (H7379): {UMBRA: #212 % #41 = #7} 1)
*STRIFE*, *CONTROVERSY*, *DISPUTE*; 1a) strife, quarrel; 1b) dispute,
controversy, case at law;

#1286 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#8, #3, #5, #10, #200, #9, #800,
#200, #1, #50] = hēgéomai (G2233): {UMBRA: #137 % #41 = #14} 1) to lead;
1a) to go before; 1b) to be a leader; 1b1) to rule, command; 1b2) to have
authority over; 1b3) a prince, of regal power, governor, viceroy, chief,
leading as respects influence, controlling in counsel, overseers or
*LEADERS* *OF* *THE* *CHURCHES*; 1b4) used of any kind of *LEADER*,
*CHIEF*, *COMMANDER*; 1b5) the leader in speech, chief, spokesman; 1c) to
consider, deem, account, think;

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM [#33] -> #80 - LABOURING (CH'IN): 12 - 16 DECEMBER AS
IDEA #75 - 13 DECEMBER 1941: "The war will be over one day. I shall then
consider that my life's final task [qín (勤): *DILIGENTLY*; *INDUSTRIOUSLY*,
*DUTY*; *WORK*] will be to *SOLVE* *THE* *RELIGIOUS* *PROBLEM*. Only then
will the life of the German native be guaranteed once and for all.

I don't interfere in matters of belief. Therefore I can't allow churchmen
to interfere with temporal affairs. The organised lie must be smashed. The
State must remain the absolute master." [pages 143]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&glyph:勤>

#45 - 𝌲大 = #496
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Mystery&tetra:45>

COGITO: [#23, #55, #54, #50, #35] as #45 - GREATNESS (TA)

[#23 {@1: Sup: 23 - EASE: YI (#23); Ego: 23 - EASE: YI (#23)}

#55 {@2: Sup: 78 - ON THE VERGE: CHIANG (#101); Ego: 55 - DIMINISHMENT:
CHIEN (#78)}

#54 {@3: Sup: 51 - CONSTANCY: CH'ANG (#152); Ego: 54 - UNITY: K'UN (#132)}

#50 {@4: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#172); Ego: 50 - VASTNESS / WASTING:
T'ANG (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6})}

#35] {@5: Sup: 55 - DIMINISHMENT: CHIEN (#227); Ego: 35 - GATHERING: LIEN
(#217)}

TELOS TOTAL: #217

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182

#496 as [#5, #200, #80, #5, #10, #100, #1, #40, #5, #50] = speírō (G4687):
{UMBRA: #1195 % #41 = #6} 1) to sow, scatter, seed; 2) metaphor: *OF*
*PROVERBIAL* *SAYINGS*;

PETER BERGEN (CNN NATIONAL SECURITY ANALYST) @ 1012 HOURS ON 11 SEPTEMBER
2021: “Who could have predicted that in the two decades following the 9/11
attacks, the United States would wage various kinds of military operations
in seven Muslim countries – in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia,
Syria and Yemen – at the cost of at least $6 trillion and more than 7,000
American lives?

In addition, tens of thousands of soldiers from countries allied to the
United States died, as did hundreds of thousands of ordinary Afghans,
Iraqis, Libyans, Pakistanis, Somalis, Syrians and Yemenis who were also
killed during the so-called “war on terror.”

All of this carnage was traceable back to Osama bin Laden’s decision to
launch the 9/11 attacks.

#75 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #182 as [#2, #1, #30, #1, #1, #40] = Balaám
(G903): {UMBRA: #75 % #41 = #34} 0) Balaam meaning 'the ancient of the
people; the destruction of the people'; 1) A native of Pethor a city in
Mesopotamia, endued by Jehovah with prophetic power. He was hired by BALAK
{who lays waste or destroys} to curse the Israelites; and influenced by the
love of reward, he wished to gratify BALAK; but he was compelled by
Jehovah's power to bless them. Hence later the Jews saw him as a most
abandoned deceiver.;

PALESTINIANS CELEBRATED IN NABLUS CHANTING: BELOVED BIN LADEN STRIKE TEL
AVIV
A group of Palestinians were filmed celebrating in the street after hearing
the local news reports of attacks on the WORLD TRADE CENTER and the deaths
of thousands of Americans. Fox News reported that in Ein el-Hilweh,
Lebanon's largest Palestinian refugee camp, revelers fired weapons in the
air, with similar celebratory gunfire also heard at the Rashidiyeh camp
near the southern city of Tyre. YASSER ARAFAT and nearly all the leaders of
the Palestinian National Authority (PNA) condemned the attacks. They
attempted to censor and discredit broadcasts and other Palestinian news
reports justifying the attacks in America, with many newspapers, magazines,
websites and wire services running photographs of Palestinian public
celebrations.

ARAFAT said of the attacks: "It's unbelievable. We completely condemn this
very dangerous attack, and I convey my condolences to the American people,
to the American president and to the American administration, not only in
my name but on behalf of the Palestinians." He gave blood for victims of
the attack in a Gaza hospital.

JAMES BENNET reported in The New York Times that while "most" towns in the
West Bank were quiet, some drivers in East Jerusalem were honking horns in
celebration; he also wrote that he saw one man passing out celebratory
candy. Big crowds of Palestinians celebrated in Nablus, chanting BELOVED
BIN LADEN, STRIKE TEL AVIV! while Palestinian Authority personnel prevented
photographers from taking pictures. ANNETTE KRÜGER SPITTA of the German
public broadcaster ARD's TV magazine Panorama states that unaired footage
shows the street surrounding the celebration in Jerusalem was quiet.
Furthermore, she states that a man in a white T-shirt incited the children
and gathered people together for the shot. The Panorama report, dated
September 20, 2001, quotes Communications Professor MARTIN LÖFFELHOLZ
explaining that in the images one sees jubilant Palestinian children and
several adults, but there is no indication that their pleasure is related
to the attack. The woman seen cheering stated afterwards that she was
offered cake if she celebrated on camera, and was frightened when she saw
the pictures on television afterward.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<dj7orih5q1j7k08788mdoerkobdk8j1jhv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30526&group=aus.politics#30526

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 09:43:29 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 22:43 UTC

h all their flaws and failings, the Jewish people endure, their
>>> role
>>> in history not yet finished. So the world's oldest hatred endures too,
>>> as obsessive and indestructible - and deadly - as ever.
>>
>> All very puzzling considering Jews are so well represented in arts,
>> science & business.
>>
>> The term “meme” was coined by British evolutionary biologist Richard
>> Dawkins in his 1976 book “The Selfish Gene” as a cultural entity or
>> idea that replicates, evolves, and is passed from person to person.
>> The idea of a meme can be traced back hundreds of years, but its
>> modern interpretation is associated with the internet and social
>> media.
>>
>> And there's epigenetics (environmental stressors can switch genes off
>> or on, to favor the following generation.)
>> It has yet to be discovered if this favoring can alter genes
>> themselves to guarantee permanent change.
>> Likely it does. And if so Jews are on their way to being a new
>> species.
>
>No more so than the chinese, japanese, whites and negros.

Yes. But especially the Jews.

Re: The International Court of Justice just took the Holocaust monopoly away from Israel

<op.2ihi16d5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30527&group=aus.politics#30527

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.slack,soc.culture.israel,alt.christnet.christianlife,aus.politics
monopoly away from Israel
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 09:50:20 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 22:50 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> All very puzzling considering Jews are so well represented in arts,
>>> science & business.
>>>
>>> The term “meme” was coined by British evolutionary biologist Richard
>>> Dawkins in his 1976 book “The Selfish Gene” as a cultural entity or
>>> idea that replicates, evolves, and is passed from person to person.
>>> The idea of a meme can be traced back hundreds of years, but its
>>> modern interpretation is associated with the internet and social
>>> media.
>>>
>>> And there's epigenetics (environmental stressors can switch genes off
>>> or on, to favor the following generation.)
>>> It has yet to be discovered if this favoring can alter genes
>>> themselves to guarantee permanent change.
>>> Likely it does. And if so Jews are on their way to being a new
>>> species.

>> No more so than the chinese, japanese, whites and negros.

> Yes. But especially the Jews.

Nope.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17afdf07b10d441e$36421$19034$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30528&group=aus.politics#30528

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)