'Course, I haven't weighed in yet. :-) -- Larry Wall in <199710281816.KAA29614@wall.org>

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

SubjectAuthor
* Neo-Nazis can't march but Palestinians can!Nomen Nescio
`* Re: Neo-Nazis can't march but Palestinians can!Petzl
 `* Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!Ördög
  +* Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!Petzl
  |`- Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!Ördög
  `* Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!Fran
   `* Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!Petzl
    `* Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!Ördög
     `* Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!Petzl
      `- Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!Ördög

1
Neo-Nazis can't march but Palestinians can!

<e9c41b84c4f8b8f64644657a7c856833@dizum.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30446&group=aus.politics#30446

From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Neo-Nazis can't march but Palestinians can!
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:23:32 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.flame
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 10:23 UTC

double.standards for anti-Semites

Re: Neo-Nazis can't march but Palestinians can!

<mkuari9fbnfd5b4836a3sji0k07k46a64d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30450&group=aus.politics#30450

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.flame
Subject: Re: Neo-Nazis can't march but Palestinians can!
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 09:31:31 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 22:31 UTC

On Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:23:32 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>double.standards for anti-Semites

One only has to yell "Ala Akbar" and the police disappear!
But the ambulance will still come to check the body.
Police still invisible, until two Pom tourists bought the loon down
and used a milk crate to hold him down by sitting on it.
NSW have now banned milk crates.
This was in Sydney CBD after the loon had murdered a prostitute with
kitchen knife.
Then stabbed a Chinese tourist leaving a posh CBD hotel still no
police. He was also jumping on car bonnets stopped by traffic lights,
still yelling "Ala Akbar"
--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.

Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

<JkhtN.4141615$ee1.2584261@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30452&group=aus.politics#30452

Subject: Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 11:36:57 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 00:36 UTC

Petz, demonstrates GoonCon fumes fueled Islamophobia

/Xposting terminated

> One only has to yell "Ala Akbar" and the police disappear!
> But the ambulance will still come to check the body.
> Police still invisible, until two Pom tourists bought the loon down
> and used a milk crate to hold him down by sitting on it.
> NSW have now banned milk crates.
> This was in Sydney CBD after the loon had murdered a prostitute with
> kitchen knife.
> Then stabbed a Chinese tourist leaving a posh CBD hotel still no
> police. He was also jumping on car bonnets stopped by traffic lights,
> still yelling "Ala Akbar"

Lovely retarded, low life, Xtian-fundy-phantasms created Islamophobic
rant, Petz dear. Clearly one of your best so far this year!
Well done --- *NOT*
I wonder where have you plagiarised that nasty piece of verbal vomit from.

You approve of the genocide on Palestinians, apparently. Good for you.
Bad for the society you infest with your deplorable existence.

NOTE:
Idiot sig auto-flushed unread!

--
Ördög, your on duty newsgroup devil.

Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

<35abri554h4cidc98hcm5dhi3pks94u7ui@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30453&group=aus.politics#30453

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 12:33:54 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 01:33 UTC

On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 11:36:57 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>Petz, demonstrates GoonCon fumes fueled Islamophobia
>
>/Xposting terminated
>
>> One only has to yell "Ala Akbar" and the police disappear!
>> But the ambulance will still come to check the body.
>> Police still invisible, until two Pom tourists bought the loon down
>> and used a milk crate to hold him down by sitting on it.
>> NSW have now banned milk crates.
>> This was in Sydney CBD after the loon had murdered a prostitute with
>> kitchen knife.
>> Then stabbed a Chinese tourist leaving a posh CBD hotel still no
>> police. He was also jumping on car bonnets stopped by traffic lights,
>> still yelling "Ala Akbar"
>>
>Lovely retarded, low life, Xtian-fundy-phantasms created Islamophobic
>rant, Petz dear. Clearly one of your best so far this year!
>Well done --- *NOT*
>I wonder where have you plagiarised that nasty piece of verbal vomit from.
>
>You approve of the genocide on Palestinians, apparently. Good for you.
>Bad for the society you infest with your deplorable existence.

Never said he was Islamic?
He was yelling "Ala Akbar" though so may of been?
You know something?
Why I doubt he was found non-Islamic is he got jail for at least 33
years!

Where as a murdering Moslem terrorist gets far less.
Example Abdul Nacer Benbrika was jailed for 18 years and given
citizenship, plus access to Melbourne Cricket ground till he tries to
blow it up again!
--
Petzl
Moslems use our hospitals to get drugs to send back to base.

Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

<19AtN.694671$cE8e.215430@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30458&group=aus.politics#30458

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 09:01:31 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 22:01 UTC

Petz still floats on GoonBag fumes

> Ördög
>
>> Petz
>>> One only has to yell "Ala Akbar" and the police disappear!
>>> But the ambulance will still come to check the body.
>>> Police still invisible, until two Pom tourists bought the loon down
>>> and used a milk crate to hold him down by sitting on it.
>>> NSW have now banned milk crates.
>>> This was in Sydney CBD after the loon had murdered a prostitute with
>>> kitchen knife.
>>> Then stabbed a Chinese tourist leaving a posh CBD hotel still no
>>> police. He was also jumping on car bonnets stopped by traffic lights,
>>> still yelling "Ala Akbar"
>>>
>> Lovely retarded, low life, Xtian-fundy-phantasms created Islamophobic
>> rant, Petz dear. Clearly one of your best so far this year!
>> Well done --- *NOT*
>> I wonder where have you plagiarised that nasty piece of verbal vomit from.
>> You approve of the genocide on Palestinians, apparently. Good for you.
>> Bad for the society you infest with your deplorable existence.
>>
> Never said he was Islamic?
> He was yelling "Ala Akbar" though so may of been?

WOW! You are actually going to argue that verbal vomit content you
dumped into the ng in your OP!

Anywho! So now descending into your rabbit hole...

Yelling/chanting something religious-retard is no confirmation of one's
religiosity, rather it is a sign of a probable psychotic episode. That
much is definitely true. Just look at all the pretend Xtian fundy stuff
you post here at regular intervals, while sane readers of this ng
clearly understand that you are only a fake Xtian based on your behavior
which ain't anything what the tenets of Xtianity regard as acceptable.

> You know something?
> Why I doubt he was found non-Islamic is he got jail for at least 33
> years!
>
> Where as a murdering Moslem terrorist gets far less.
> Example Abdul Nacer Benbrika was jailed for 18 years and given
> citizenship, plus access to Melbourne Cricket ground till he tries to
> blow it up again!

NOPE! Change of mind!
I simply won't follow you farther down into that rabbit hole of
alt-right hate and manufactured delusions...I still value my sanity, so
do it on your own.

Ta!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading! ???

You can't avoid that no matter how many times you repeat such rubbish at
the and of your post.
--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

<up7p4d$cvv5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30477&group=aus.politics#30477

From: gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 19:54:34 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:54 UTC

On 28/01/2024 11:36 am, Ördög wrote:
> Petz, demonstrates GoonCon fumes fueled Islamophobia
>
> /Xposting terminated
>
>> One only has to yell "Ala Akbar" and the police disappear!
>> But the ambulance will still come to check the body.
>> Police still invisible, until two Pom tourists bought the loon down
>> and used a milk crate to hold him down by sitting on it.
>> NSW have now banned milk crates.
>> This was in Sydney CBD after the loon had murdered a prostitute with
>> kitchen knife.
>> Then stabbed a Chinese tourist leaving a posh CBD hotel still no
>> police. He was also jumping on car bonnets stopped by traffic lights,
>> still yelling "Ala Akbar"
>>
> Lovely retarded, low life, Xtian-fundy-phantasms created Islamophobic
> rant, Petz dear. Clearly one of your best so far this year!

Indeed. He's trying to comment on the crimes of Mert Ney who had mental
problems and escaped from involuntary hospitalisation prior to killing a
sex worker and wounding a woman. As usual, he didn't check his facts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ys6IvnZ__4

Well done --- *NOT*
> I wonder where have you plagiarised that nasty piece of verbal vomit from.
>
> You approve of the genocide on Palestinians, apparently. Good for you.
> Bad for the society you infest with your deplorable existence.
>
> NOTE:
> Idiot sig auto-flushed unread!
>
> --
> Ördög, your on duty newsgroup devil.

Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

<4n1hril352k83eou2v0lgilicgojr0das4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30492&group=aus.politics#30492

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 16:39:17 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 05:39 UTC

On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 19:54:34 +1100, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:

>On 28/01/2024 11:36 am, Ördög wrote:
>> Petz, demonstrates GoonCon fumes fueled Islamophobia
>>
>> /Xposting terminated
>>
>>> One only has to yell "Ala Akbar" and the police disappear!
>>> But the ambulance will still come to check the body.
>>> Police still invisible, until two Pom tourists bought the loon down
>>> and used a milk crate to hold him down by sitting on it.
>>> NSW have now banned milk crates.
>>> This was in Sydney CBD after the loon had murdered a prostitute with
>>> kitchen knife.
>>> Then stabbed a Chinese tourist leaving a posh CBD hotel still no
>>> police. He was also jumping on car bonnets stopped by traffic lights,
>>> still yelling "Ala Akbar"
>>>
>> Lovely retarded, low life, Xtian-fundy-phantasms created Islamophobic
>> rant, Petz dear. Clearly one of your best so far this year!
>
>Indeed. He's trying to comment on the crimes of Mert Ney who had mental
>problems and escaped from involuntary hospitalisation prior to killing a
>sex worker and wounding a woman. As usual, he didn't check his facts:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ys6IvnZ__4
>

> Well done --- *NOT*

Fran is the top of the dumb 4 only reads Ordog, number 2 of the dumb 4
She has me plonked but has to comment on any snip and alter of what I
supposedly stated by Ordog (thinks he is a armchair capitalist
communist).
Any rampaging killer is almost always a nut job.
Including "Abdul Nacer Benbrika"
What I acrually said in full
-----------------
"Never said he was Islamic?
He was yelling "Ala Akbar" though so may of been?
You know something?
Why I doubt he was found non-Islamic is he got jail for at least 33
years!

Where as a murdering Moslem terrorist gets far less.
Example Abdul Nacer Benbrika was jailed for 18 years and given
citizenship, plus access to Melbourne Cricket ground till he tries to
blow it up again!"
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."

Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

<4dduN.604549$cRu4.50479@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30496&group=aus.politics#30496

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 07:44:46 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:44 UTC

Petz, proves that there ain't any limits to his Xtian-fundy hate and
village idiocy

> Fran
>> Ördög wrote:
>>> Petz
>>>>
>>> Lovely retarded, low life, Xtian-fundy-phantasms created Islamophobic
>>> rant, Petz dear. Clearly one of your best so far this year!
>>
>> Indeed. He's trying to comment on the crimes of Mert Ney who had mental
>> problems and escaped from involuntary hospitalisation prior to killing a
>> sex worker and wounding a woman. As usual, he didn't check his facts:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ys6IvnZ__4
>>
>> Well done --- *NOT*
>>
> Fran is the top of the dumb 4 only reads Ordog, number 2 of the dumb 4

YAWN!
For every sane and rational human it is a privilege to be on your "DUMB"
list, which only reflects negatively on you and not on those you put on
that list.

> She has me plonked but has to comment on any snip and alter of what I
> supposedly stated by Ordog (thinks he is a armchair capitalist
> communist).

Sorry Petz, you fail again. All your idiot comments remain the same in
the thread quite embarrassingly unchanged higher up in the thread for
all to see.
I do not have to alter anything your defecate into the newsgroup to make
it look horrible. You do that all on your own.

And of course, there ain't such a thing as a *capitalist communist*
outside your village idiot Universe. And also you have freaking no idea
what I think and what I don't as your mind reading abilities are clearly
nonexistent.

> Any rampaging killer is almost always a nut job.
> Including "Abdul Nacer Benbrika"
> What I acrually said in full
> -----------------
> "Never said he was Islamic?
> He was yelling "Ala Akbar" though so may of been?
> You know something?
> Why I doubt he was found non-Islamic is he got jail for at least 33
> years!
> Where as a murdering Moslem terrorist gets far less.
> Example Abdul Nacer Benbrika was jailed for 18 years and given
> citizenship, plus access to Melbourne Cricket ground till he tries to
> blow it up again!"
>Repeating the very same rubbish verbal vomit again and again won't
benefit the validity of your insane arguments.

Talking of rampaging killers ... somehow you seem to salivate over it in
in glee each and every case a nutjob murderer is one of your
neo-Nazi/alt-right loon mates mass-massacring those innocent people whom
you also hate from the abyss of your pitch dark heart.
Behold Petz, the deplorable eternal hypocrite!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading! ???

You can't avoid that no matter how many times you repeat such rubbish at
the and of your post.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

<a04jridmaoi9vcqlunrlp05m74q526m6m5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30499&group=aus.politics#30499

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 11:11:07 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 00:11 UTC

On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 07:44:46 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

Ordog brain farted Commie rubbish bit binned
Denial of history is very much a problem
Historixal fact is
--------.
Palestine isn't some mystical indigenous country that existed for a
long time before the British colonized it. It was previously part of
the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem and Vilayet of Syria under the Ottoman
colonizers for 400 years before, which had Arabs, Mizrahi Jews and
Ashkenazi Jews living there. After WW1, Britain took over and invented
Palestine, along with Transjordan and Iraq.

Read the history here
<https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/palestine#israel-becomes-a-state>
or https://t.ly/Qamfw
Between 1517 and 1917, the Ottoman Empire—whose official religion was
Islam—ruled the region.
When World War I ended in 1918, the British took control of Palestine.
The League of Nations issued a British mandate for Palestine—a
document that gave Britain administrative control over the region, and
included provisions for establishing a Jewish national homeland in
Palestine—which went into effect in 1923.
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!

<afluN.5345746$ee1.3148452@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30504&group=aus.politics#30504

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ordog@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 16:53:08 +1100
 by: Ördög - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 05:53 UTC

Petz, in full on GoonBag fumes rage:

> Ördög
> Ordog brain farted Commie rubbish bit binned

As per usual there was nothing *communistic* in my reply to your
alt-right/Xtian fundy verbal vomit.

The snipped material can easily be unsnipped
So here it is:

> Fran is the top of the dumb 4 only reads Ordog, number 2 of the dumb 4

YAWN!
For every sane and rational human it is a privilege to be on your "DUMB"
list, which only reflects negatively on you and not on those you put on
that list.

> She has me plonked but has to comment on any snip and alter of what I
> supposedly stated by Ordog (thinks he is a armchair capitalist
> communist).

Sorry Petz, you fail again. All your idiot comments remain the same in
the thread quite embarrassingly unchanged higher up in the thread for
all to see.
I do not have to alter anything your defecate into the newsgroup to make
it look horrible. You do that all on your own.

And of course, there ain't such a thing as a *capitalist communist*
outside your village idiot Universe. And also you have freaking no idea
what I think and what I don't as your mind reading abilities are clearly
nonexistent.

> Any rampaging killer is almost always a nut job.
> Including "Abdul Nacer Benbrika"
> What I actually said in full
> -----------------
> "Never said he was Islamic?
> He was yelling "Ala Akbar" though so may of been?
> You know something?
> Why I doubt he was found non-Islamic is he got jail for at least 33
> years!
> Where as a murdering Moslem terrorist gets far less.
> Example Abdul Nacer Benbrika was jailed for 18 years and given
> citizenship, plus access to Melbourne Cricket ground till he tries to
> blow it up again!"
> Repeating the very same rubbish verbal vomit again and again won't
benefit the validity of your insane arguments.

Talking of rampaging killers ... somehow you seem to salivate over it in
in glee each and every case a nutjob murderer is one of your
neo-Nazi/alt-right loon mates mass-massacring those innocent people whom
you also hate from the abyss of your pitch dark heart.
Behold Petz, the deplorable eternal hypocrite!

~~~~

/merciful snipping/

Anywho...after your fully embarrassed snipping, you have copy/pasted
here some more of your debunked regurgitated mental excretions from a
completely different thread.

I can't be bothered dealing with it again, after I have already done so
twice elsewhere.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

You can't avoid that no matter how many times you repeat such rubbish at
the and of your post.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Petz loves his Neo-Nazi idols but clearly hates all Palestinians!