Everything bows to success, even grammar.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

SubjectAuthor
* Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
+* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
|`* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
| `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
|  `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
|   `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
|    `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
|     `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
|      `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
|       `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
|        `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
|         +* Re: The Amazing Wanker Fest WAS: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas Ördög
|         |`* Re: The Amazing Wanker Fest WAS: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas Petzl
|         | `- Re: The Amazing Wanker Fest WAS: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
|         `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
|          `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
|           `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
|            `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
|             `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
|              `- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
`* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPeter Jason
 `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
  `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPeter Jason
   `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
    +* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPeter Jason
    |`- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
    `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPeter Jason
     +* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
     |`* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasDaniel65
     | +* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
     | |+* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasDaniel65
     | ||+* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
     | ||`* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasFran
     | || `- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasDaniel65
     | |`* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPeter Jason
     | | `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
     | |  `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPeter Jason
     | |   `- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
     | `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasFran
     |  `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
     |   +* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasÖrdög
     |   |+- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
     |   |+* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasFran
     |   ||+- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
     |   ||`* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
     |   || `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasÖrdög
     |   ||  `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
     |   ||   `- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasÖrdög
     |   |`- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasDaniel65
     |   `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasDaniel65
     |    `- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
     `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
      +* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPetzl
      |`- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed
      `* Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasPeter Jason
       `- Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a HamasRod Speed

Pages:123
Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hez9uqcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29977&group=aus.politics#29977

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:35:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 03:35 UTC

No loss.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<nub2qi19fh3au55dgh9fmhl2rakds3llvo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29981&group=aus.politics#29981

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:31:01 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 12:31 UTC

On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:35:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>No loss.

Biden's response was to bomb targets of sand.
<https://rumble.com/v46kg9r-biden-now-paying-houthis-to-attack-us.html>
or https://t.ly/2ZzTJ
Biden Now Paying Houthis to Attack Us?
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of corruption, gutless, lying, thieving,
fraud, cheating, Propagandist' and 'Bigot will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hf0bmombyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29986&group=aus.politics#29986

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 03:34:24 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 16:34 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> No loss.

> Biden's response was to bomb targets of sand.

Mindless bullshit. Not a lot of sand in Yemen, stupid.

> <https://rumble.com/v46kg9r-biden-now-paying-houthis-to-attack-us.html>
> or https://t.ly/2ZzTJ
> Biden Now Paying Houthis to Attack Us?

Even more stupid than the shit you usually wave around

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<veb3qilpmjbfqdjl11dal9afbitj99dm9k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29996&group=aus.politics#29996

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:47:15 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 21:47 UTC

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 03:34:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> No loss.
>
>> Biden's response was to bomb targets of sand.
>
>Mindless bullshit. Not a lot of sand in Yemen, stupid.

Eastern Yemen is home to part of the fifth-largest desert in the world
That's where the Houthis have/had a number of Iran drones, the
Houthis also attack Saudi Arabia.

>> <https://rumble.com/v46kg9r-biden-now-paying-houthis-to-attack-us.html>
>> or https://t.ly/2ZzTJ
>> Biden Now Paying Houthis to Attack Us?
>
>Even more stupid than the shit you usually wave around

"Stupid is as stupid does"
Biden regime has given and keeps given Iran billions of dollars
<https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-iran-oil-hamas-israel-gaza-df192c53>
https://t.ly/RVGHs
Biden Keeps the Billions Flowing to Iran
--
Petzl
Anthony Albanese @AlboMP

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hgfxg1ibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30002&group=aus.politics#30002

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 09:11:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 22:11 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Biden's response was to bomb targets of sand.

>> Mindless bullshit. Not a lot of sand in Yemen, stupid.

> Eastern Yemen

Isnt where the Houthis are and isnt what got bombed, stupid.

> is home to part of the fifth-largest desert in the world
> That's where the Houthis have/had a number of Iran drones,

Bullshit.

> the Houthis also attack Saudi Arabia.

Irrelevant to what just got bombed.

>>> <https://rumble.com/v46kg9r-biden-now-paying-houthis-to-attack-us.html>
>>> or https://t.ly/2ZzTJ
>>> Biden Now Paying Houthis to Attack Us?

>> Even more stupid than the shit you usually wave around

> "Stupid is as stupid does"

That is certainly true of the shit you wave around.

> Biden regime has given and keeps given Iran billions of dollars

BULLSHIT. And irrelevant to that stupid previous claim.

> <https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-iran-oil-hamas-israel-gaza-df192c53>
> https://t.ly/RVGHs
> Biden Keeps the Billions Flowing to Iran

Just because some fool journo claims something...

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<rvg3qilmihba75811hucokr66eji76fj7f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30010&group=aus.politics#30010

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:01:47 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:01 UTC

On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:35:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>No loss.

Storm in a teacup.
But Zionism goes on and on, and if it's not one thing it's another.

How long will the USA continue to prop up this failed largest-ever
Jewish Ghetto? Until the oil supplies are threatened, I guess.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<jbj3qidcvvephcm3hd3n1o5m72r5behbn1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30013&group=aus.politics#30013

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 10:59:47 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 23:59 UTC

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 09:11:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Mindless bullshit. Not a lot of sand in Yemen, stupid.
>
>> Eastern Yemen
>
>Isnt where the Houthis are and isnt what got bombed, stupid.

Is or at least was a stronghold where Houthis attacked Saudi from
<https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/16/yemen-al-qaida-leader-nasir-al-wuhayshi-killed-us-drone-strike>
https://t.ly/oqIAo
Washington considers AQAP a threat and has pursued a policy of drone
strikes against the group in Yemen even as the country descended into
chaos during a Saudi-led air campaign to stem the advance of Houthi
rebels, who belong to the Zaydi sect of Shia Islam and who seized the
capital, Sana’a, last year.
The violence has allowed the group to advance in Yemen’s eastern
provinces.

>> is home to part of the fifth-largest desert in the world
>> That's where the Houthis have/had a number of Iran drones,
>
>Bullshit.

<https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/yemen-desert>
Looks a lot like a Desert to me?

>> the Houthis also attack Saudi Arabia.
>
>Irrelevant to what just got bombed.

Not seen any map of where the strikes were?
But read where it was in Yemen’s eastern provinces?
The media claims they will now target coastal sites in attempt to halt
spate of Houthi attacks in Red Sea.

>>> Even more stupid than the shit you usually wave around
>
>> "Stupid is as stupid does"
>
>That is certainly true of the shit you wave around.
>
>> Biden regime has given and keeps given Iran billions of dollars
>
>BULLSHIT. And irrelevant to that stupid previous claim.

Well known about reported by reliable media
<https://www.newsmax.com/fred-fleitz/oman-qatari-waltz/2023/10/27/id/1139953/>
or https://t.ly/FZvA-

>> <https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-iran-oil-hamas-israel-gaza-df192c53>
>> https://t.ly/RVGHs
>> Biden Keeps the Billions Flowing to Iran
>
>Just because some fool journo claims something...

Well known about reported by reliable media
<https://www.newsmax.com/fred-fleitz/oman-qatari-waltz/2023/10/27/id/1139953/>
or https://t.ly/FZvA-
--
Petzl
Anthony Albanese @AlboMP
If I'm Prime Minister, I won't go missing when the going gets tough-
or pose for photos and then disappear when there's a job to be done.
I'll show up, I'll step up - and I'll work every day to bring our
country together.
https://twitter.com/AlboMP/status/1509451510069207040

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hgn971sbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30014&group=aus.politics#30014

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:11:57 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 01:11 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> No loss.

> Storm in a teacup.

We'll see...

> But Zionism goes on and on,

This is not about zionism.

> and if it's not one thing it's another.

> How long will the USA continue to propup this failed largest-ever
> Jewish Ghetto?

It hasnt failed and won't as Hamas has discovered.

And they aren't being propped up by the USA,
they are fucking over Gaza all by themselves
very comprehensively indeed.

And the USA will continue to support
them because there are more jews in
the USA than anywhere else.

> Until the oil supplies are threatened, I guess.

Guess again.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hgooy1vbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30016&group=aus.politics#30016

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:20:48 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 01:20 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Eastern Yemen

>> Isnt where the Houthis are and isnt what got bombed, stupid.

> Is or at least was a stronghold where Houthis attacked Saudi from
> <https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/16/yemen-al-qaida-leader-nasir-al-wuhayshi-killed-us-drone-strike>
> https://t.ly/oqIAo

That not SAND, stupid.

> Washington considers AQAP a threat and has pursued a policyof drone
> strikes against the group in Yemen even as the countrydescended into
> chaos during a Saudi-led air campaign to stemthe advance of Houthi
> rebels, who belong to the Zaydi sect ofShia Islam and who seized the
> capital, Sana’a, last year.

That not SAND, stupid.

> The violence has allowed the group toadvance in Yemen’s eastern
> provinces.

Bullshit. They actually control the west.

>>> is home to part of the fifth-largest desert in the world
>>> That's where the Houthis have/had a number of Iran drones,

>> Bullshit.

> <https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/yemen-desert>
> Looks a lot like a Desert to me?

That's not what just got bombed, stupid.

>>> the Houthis also attack Saudi Arabia.

>> Irrelevant to what just got bombed.

> Not seen any map of where the strikes were?

Plenty of maps of where the Houthis are.

> But read where it was in Yemen’s eastern provinces?

Only because of the pig ignorant shit you read.

> The media claims they will now target coastal sites inattempt to halt
> spate of Houthi attacks in Red Sea.

Which came from the WEST of Yemen, stupid.

>>> "Stupid is as stupid does"

>> That is certainly true of the shit you wave around.

>>> Biden regime has given and keeps given Iran billions of dollars

>> BULLSHIT. And irrelevant to that stupid previous claim.

> Well known about reported by reliable media
> <https://www.newsmax.com/fred-fleitz/oman-qatari-waltz/2023/10/27/id/1139953/>
> or https://t.ly/FZvA-

That is nothing even remotely like reliable media.

>>> <https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-iran-oil-hamas-israel-gaza-df192c53>
>>> https://t.ly/RVGHs
>>> Biden Keeps the Billions Flowing to Iran

>> Just because some fool journo claims something...

> Well known about reported by reliable media
> <https://www.newsmax.com/fred-fleitz/oman-qatari-waltz/2023/10/27/id/1139953/>
> or https://t.ly/FZvA-

That is nothing even remotely like reliable media.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<lid4qi1m9v25epset821c5vb2h31esb3nb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30030&group=aus.politics#30030

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 18:12:18 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 07:12 UTC

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:20:48 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> <https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/yemen-desert>
>> Looks a lot like a Desert to me?
>
>That's not what just got bombed, stupid.

The Drone sHouthi sites are stationed were/are and have been removed
The next attack will come fron Saudi Arabia to the East Coast of Yemen
--
Petzl
None of this is a coincidence.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hg8ljztbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30031&group=aus.politics#30031

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 19:30:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 08:30 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> <https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/yemen-desert>
>>> Looks a lot like a Desert to me?

>> That's not what just got bombed, stupid.

> The Drone sHouthi sites are stationed were/are and have been removed

You don't know that.

> The next attack will come fron Saudi Arabia to the East Coast of Yemen

You don't know that.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<n1v4qipv3laqapiqlj53d789ct6vrgca71@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30033&group=aus.politics#30033

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:16:47 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:16 UTC

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 19:30:45 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> That's not what just got bombed, stupid.
>
>> The Drone Houthi sites are stationed were/are and have been removed
>
>You don't know that.
>
>> The next attack will come fron Saudi Arabia to the East Coast of Yemen
>
>You don't know that.

We will see
the air path is now cleared for a raid from Saudi to the red sea
--
https://t.ly/hB-KE
This is the same Joe Biden that just
nominated a pedophile sympathizer
to the Supreme Court.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hhz9ldubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30038&group=aus.politics#30038

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 05:28:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 18:28 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The Drone Houthi sites are stationed were/are and have been removed

>> You don't know that.

>>> The next attack will come fron Saudi Arabia to the East Coast of Yemen

>> You don't know that.

> We will see

We have seen.

> the air path is now cleared for a raid from Saudi to the red sea

Fantasy

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<fl26qip3oi48o0jr0fcbgta3g1vdnrd8bs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30045&group=aus.politics#30045

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 09:20:31 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 22:20 UTC

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 12:11:57 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> No loss.
>
>> Storm in a teacup.
>
>We'll see...
>
>> But Zionism goes on and on,
>
>This is not about zionism.

Crap. It all flows back to Zionland & Net&Yahoo, having muscled into
the dregs of the Ottoman empire in 1948, all the world has to pander
to these fanatics.

>> and if it's not one thing it's another.
>
>> How long will the USA continue to propup this failed largest-ever
>> Jewish Ghetto?
>
>It hasnt failed and won't as Hamas has discovered.

Of course Zionland will win +this+ battle, but the war will go on.
It is a fundamental tenet of Judaism not to merge with Goys, and this
has been the root of all their woes since 1350BC.

>And they aren't being propped up by the USA,

Are you mad? Are you blind? You need oxygen! Get those synapses
firing again.

>they are fucking over Gaza all by themselves
>very comprehensively indeed.

Yes they are. But remember the Franco-Prussian war of 1870 after
French revenge was state policy.

>And the USA will continue to support
>them because there are more jews in
>the USA than anywhere else.

Aye, there's the rub.

>> Until the oil supplies are threatened, I guess.
>
>Guess again.

Re: The Amazing Wanker Fest WAS: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas blah blah blah

<d5EoN.185443$cgX9.147356@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30046&group=aus.politics#30046

Subject: Re: The Amazing Wanker Fest WAS: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have
done a Hamas blah blah blah
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 09:25:09 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 22:25 UTC

Alzheimer Rod's and Petz's fully brain dead, no nothing, thus spew pure
bullshit wanker fest

> Petz
>> Alzheimer Rod
>>> Petz

/snip all that racist+Antisemitic+Islamophobic+US and Israel worshiping
far-right wanker crap/

> Fantasy

....finally a true word of wisdom about the content of this this thread.
So stop polluting this newsgroup with it!

FLUSH!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hibx8pdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30048&group=aus.politics#30048

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 09:40:46 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 22:40 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Storm in a teacup.

>> We'll see...

>>> But Zionism goes on and on,

>> This is not about zionism.

> Crap. It all flows back to Zionland & Net&Yahoo, havingmuscled into the
> dregs of the Ottoman empire in 1948,all the world has to pander to
> these fanatics.

Nope, that's not what the Houthi are about. Those
stupid buggers were at each others throats LONG
before 1948 and have kept doing that ever since. The
Iran/Iraq war had absolutely nothing to do with zionism.

Much closer to the stupid 'christians' at each
others throats for centurys in western europe.
The sunnis and shias are still at it.

>>> and if it's not one thing it's another.

>>> How long will the USA continue to propupthis failed largest-ever
>>> Jewish Ghetto?

>> It hasnt failed and won't as Hamas has discovered.

> Of course Zionland will win +this+ battle, but the war will go on.

Sure. But that doesnt mean that it has failed.

It has in fact succeeded every single time the stupid
rag heads have attempted to shove them into the sea.

> It is a fundamental tenet of Judaism not to merge with Goys,

Doesnt mean it has failed.

> and this has been the root of all their woes since 1350BC.

Nope, the root of all their woes since 1350BC has actually been
the stupid xtians trying to stamp them out and failing to do that.

>> And they aren't being propped up by the USA,

> Are you mad? Are you blind? You needoxygen! Get those synapses firing
> again.

You'll end up blind again if you don't watch out, boy.

>> they are fucking over Gaza all by themselves
>> very comprehensively indeed.

> Yes they are. But remember the Franco-Prussianwar of 1870 after French
> revenge was state policy.

Irrelevant to gaza

>> And the USA will continue to support
>> them because there are more jews in
>> the USA than anywhere else.

> Aye, there's the rub.

>>> Until the oil supplies are threatened, I guess.

>> Guess again.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<o566qi94taqakqpldvpg8efm49vfiup78i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30049&group=aus.politics#30049

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 10:34:28 +1100
References: <op.2hez9uqcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <nub2qi19fh3au55dgh9fmhl2rakds3llvo@4ax.com> <op.2hf0bmombyq249@pvr2.lan> <veb3qilpmjbfqdjl11dal9afbitj99dm9k@4ax.com> <op.2hgfxg1ibyq249@pvr2.lan> <jbj3qidcvvephcm3hd3n1o5m72r5behbn1@4ax.com> <op.2hgooy1vbyq249@pvr2.lan> <lid4qi1m9v25epset821c5vb2h31esb3nb@4ax.com> <op.2hg8ljztbyq249@pvr2.lan> <n1v4qipv3laqapiqlj53d789ct6vrgca71@4ax.com> <op.2hhz9ldubyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:34 UTC

On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 05:28:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> You don't know that.

>>> You don't know that.
>
>> We will see
>
>We have seen.

Every day we can see more the US and UK have freedom of the skies,
The only thing the Houthi can do is look for their missing legs.
UK fighters are from a base Cyprus, shortly looks they will have a
base in Yemen itself. Piracy is not a good living and a horrible way
to die.
The Houthi will be actually got rid of, physically gotten rid
of. There's nobody to deal with.
You can't rationalise - how can you reason with somebody who actually
wants to die?
<https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/massive-fires-powerful-explosions-due-to-american-british-raids-in-yemen/3107676>
or https://t.ly/3Sprp
13.01.2024 - Update : 13.01.2024
Massive fires, powerful explosions due to American-British raids in
Yemen Strikes amid heightened tensions in Red Sea following Houthi
attacks on ships Ikrame Imane Kouachi. |

>> the air path is now cleared for a raid from Saudi to the red sea
>
>Fantasy

Look at report above, or you believe "just another journo"
The fantasy is coming from your Ouija board, buy a new battery
--
Petzl
None of this is a coincidence.
Joe Biden used the FBI to raid several
journalists homes to find his daughter's diary
which accuses him daughter's diary which accuses
him of being sexually inappropriate with a minor.
Here's the video
https://t.ly/hB-KE
This is the same Joe Biden that just
nominated a pedophile sympathizer
to the Supreme Court.

Re: The Amazing Wanker Fest WAS: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas blah blah blah

<0886qi5e001if8nlfbnksqesbuvt92thm2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30050&group=aus.politics#30050

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The Amazing Wanker Fest WAS: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas blah blah blah
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 10:48:23 +1100
References: <op.2hez9uqcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <nub2qi19fh3au55dgh9fmhl2rakds3llvo@4ax.com> <op.2hf0bmombyq249@pvr2.lan> <veb3qilpmjbfqdjl11dal9afbitj99dm9k@4ax.com> <op.2hgfxg1ibyq249@pvr2.lan> <jbj3qidcvvephcm3hd3n1o5m72r5behbn1@4ax.com> <op.2hgooy1vbyq249@pvr2.lan> <lid4qi1m9v25epset821c5vb2h31esb3nb@4ax.com> <op.2hg8ljztbyq249@pvr2.lan> <n1v4qipv3laqapiqlj53d789ct6vrgca71@4ax.com> <op.2hhz9ldubyq249@pvr2.lan> <d5EoN.185443$cgX9.147356@fx13.ams4>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:48 UTC

On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 09:25:09 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

FLUSH!
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hih9nb4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30052&group=aus.politics#30052

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 11:57:13 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 00:57 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> We will see

>> We have seen.

> Every day we can see more the US and UK have freedom of the skies,

So do the Houthi with their drones and missiles.

> The only thing the Houthi can do is look for their missing legs.

Fantasy. They also get to see US and UK piss
more than $1M against the wall every time they
fire a missile to take out a $17K drone or missile.

> UK fighters are from a base Cyprus,

It isnt fighters that are used to bomb the Houthi, stupid.

> shortly looks they will have a base in Yemen itself.

Fantasy.

> Piracy is not a good living and a horrible way to die.

The Houthi aren't doing piracy.

> The Houthi will be actually got rid of, physically gotten rid of.

The poms never managed that with Aden, they just gave up.

> There's nobody to deal with.

How odd that there is now a truce between Saudi and the Houthi.

> You can't rationalise - how can you reasonwith somebody who actually
> wants to die?

They don't

> <https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/massive-fires-powerful-explosions-due-to-american-british-raids-in-yemen/3107676>
> or https://t.ly/3Sprp

Just because some shit rag claims something...

> 13.01.2024 - Update : 13.01.2024
> Massive fires, powerful explosions due to American-British raids in
> Yemen Strikes amid heightened tensions in Red Sea following Houthi
> attacks on ships Ikrame Imane Kouachi. |

Just some stupid rag head.

>>> the air path is now cleared for a raid from Saudi to the red sea

>> Fantasy

> Look at report above,

Just some stupid rag head.

Re: The Amazing Wanker Fest WAS: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas blah blah blah

<unvh99$60oa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30053&group=aus.politics#30053

From: devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
done a Hamas blah blah blah
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 13:35:17 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 02:35 UTC

Petz states the bleedin' obvious!

> Ördög
> FLUSH!

Indeed!
Your word salad was flushed, Petz dear!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<udt6qi5h2jce42rcq4d28vj724jnnbgeoh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30069&group=aus.politics#30069

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 17:02:29 +1100
References: <op.2hez9uqcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <nub2qi19fh3au55dgh9fmhl2rakds3llvo@4ax.com> <op.2hf0bmombyq249@pvr2.lan> <veb3qilpmjbfqdjl11dal9afbitj99dm9k@4ax.com> <op.2hgfxg1ibyq249@pvr2.lan> <jbj3qidcvvephcm3hd3n1o5m72r5behbn1@4ax.com> <op.2hgooy1vbyq249@pvr2.lan> <lid4qi1m9v25epset821c5vb2h31esb3nb@4ax.com> <op.2hg8ljztbyq249@pvr2.lan> <n1v4qipv3laqapiqlj53d789ct6vrgca71@4ax.com> <op.2hhz9ldubyq249@pvr2.lan> <o566qi94taqakqpldvpg8efm49vfiup78i@4ax.com> <op.2hih9nb4byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:02 UTC

On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 11:57:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> We have seen.
>
>> Every day we can see more the US and UK have freedom of the skies,
>
>So do the Houthi with their drones and missiles.

Stopped 2 days ago not by Biden

>> The only thing the Houthi can do is look for their missing legs.
>
>Fantasy. They also get to see US and UK piss
>more than $1M against the wall every time they
>fire a missile to take out a $17K drone or missile.
>> UK fighters are from a base Cyprus,
>
>It isnt fighters that are used to bomb the Houthi, stupid.

It was fighters used

>> shortly looks they will have a base in Yemen itself.
>
>Fantasy.
>
>> Piracy is not a good living and a horrible way to die.
>
>The Houthi aren't doing piracy.

Looks like they are and have been

>> The Houthi will be actually got rid of, physically gotten rid of.
>
>The poms never managed that with Aden, they just gave up.
>
>> There's nobody to deal with.
>
>How odd that there is now a truce between Saudi and the Houthi.

The Saudi's back their OWN government in Yemen

>> You can't rationalise - how can you reasonwith somebody who actually
>> wants to die?
>
>They don't
>
>> <https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/massive-fires-powerful-explosions-due-to-american-british-raids-in-yemen/3107676>
>> or https://t.ly/3Sprp
>
>Just because some shit rag claims something...
>
>> 13.01.2024 - Update : 13.01.2024
>> Massive fires, powerful explosions due to American-British raids in
>> Yemen Strikes amid heightened tensions in Red Sea following Houthi
>> attacks on ships Ikrame Imane Kouachi. |
>
>Just some stupid rag head.

Seems Thats who you only listen to?

>>> Fantasy
>
>> Look at report above,
>
>Just some stupid rag head.

You have a Winnows 7 PC that is no longer operable why not load a
Google Chrome operating system on it, it's now useless for Microsoft.
Be much superior to WIN11.
<https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop#zippy=%2Cwindows>
or https://t.ly/6DOes
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hi01yjlbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30071&group=aus.politics#30071

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 18:43:00 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 07:43 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Every day we can see more the US and UK have freedom of the skies,

>> So do the Houthi with their drones and missiles.

> Stopped 2 days ago

We'll see...

> not by Biden

Wrong, as always.

>>> The only thing the Houthi can do is look for their missing legs.

>> Fantasy. They also get to see US and UK piss
>> more than $1M against the wall every time they
>> fire a missile to take out a $17K drone or missile.

>>> UK fighters are from a base Cyprus,

>> It isnt fighters that are used to bomb the Houthi, stupid.

> It was fighters used

Wrong, as always.

>>> shortly looks they will have a base in Yemen itself.

>> Fantasy.

>>> Piracy is not a good living and a horrible way to die.

>> The Houthi aren't doing piracy.

> Looks like they are and have been

Then you need new glasses, as always.

>>> The Houthi will be actually got rid of, physically gotten rid of.

>> The poms never managed that with Aden, they just gave up.

>>> There's nobody to deal with.

>> How odd that there is now a truce between Saudi and the Houthi.

> The Saudi's back their OWN government in Yemen

Taint a Saudi govt.

>>> You can't rationalise - how can you reason
>>> with somebody who actually wants to die?

>> They don't

>>> <https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/massive-fires-powerful-explosions-due-to-american-british-raids-in-yemen/3107676>
>>> or https://t.ly/3Sprp

>> Just because some shit rag claims something...

>>> 13.01.2024 - Update : 13.01.2024
>>> Massive fires, powerful explosions due to American-British raids in
>>> Yemen Strikes amid heightened tensions in Red Sea following Houthi
>>> attacks on ships Ikrame Imane Kouachi. |

>> Just some stupid rag head.

> Seems Thats who you only listen to?

Says the fool that lapse up the shit from the terrorgraph.

>>> Look at report above,

>> Just some stupid rag head.

> You have a Winnows 7 PC that is no longer operable

Works fine.

> why not load a Google Chrome operating system on it,

No such animal.

> it's now useless for Microsoft.

Even more pig ignorant than you usually manage.

> Be much superior to WIN11.
> <https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop#zippy=%2Cwindows>
> or https://t.ly/6DOes

Fuck that.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<8h87qidf8ni6smj7qegsgm6afq7jrb8udc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30074&group=aus.politics#30074

From: petzlx@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 20:00:53 +1100
References: <op.2hf0bmombyq249@pvr2.lan> <veb3qilpmjbfqdjl11dal9afbitj99dm9k@4ax.com> <op.2hgfxg1ibyq249@pvr2.lan> <jbj3qidcvvephcm3hd3n1o5m72r5behbn1@4ax.com> <op.2hgooy1vbyq249@pvr2.lan> <lid4qi1m9v25epset821c5vb2h31esb3nb@4ax.com> <op.2hg8ljztbyq249@pvr2.lan> <n1v4qipv3laqapiqlj53d789ct6vrgca71@4ax.com> <op.2hhz9ldubyq249@pvr2.lan> <o566qi94taqakqpldvpg8efm49vfiup78i@4ax.com> <op.2hih9nb4byq249@pvr2.lan> <udt6qi5h2jce42rcq4d28vj724jnnbgeoh@4ax.com> <op.2hi01yjlbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 09:00 UTC

On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 18:43:00 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Be much superior to WIN11.
>> <https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop#zippy=%2Cwindows>
>> or https://t.ly/6DOes
>
>Fuck that.

Well it should get yo a computer not working now to one that will
Then you could sell lit, or maybe keep it
The installation is easily reversible.
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!
“Everything that defines us is now an enemy,
so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity,
they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.
I can’t define myself as Italian, Christian, woman, mother, no.
I must be citizen x, gender x, parent 1, parent 2.
I must be a number, because when I am only a number,
when I no longer have an identity or roots,
then I will be the perfect slave at the mercy of financial speculators.
: - Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<op.2hjo28zkbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30076&group=aus.politics#30076

From: rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 03:22:10 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 16:22 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Be much superior to WIN11.
>>> <https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop#zippy=%2Cwindows>
>>> or https://t.ly/6DOes

>> Fuck that.

> Well it should get yo a computer not working now

Mine work fine.

> to one that will

Nope.

> Then you could sell lit, or maybe keep it
> The installation is easily reversible.

Pointless.

Re: Looks lie the stupid Houthis have done a Hamas

<m1v8qip6gv7l7mugjpuin8qm06ian8r6vg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30106&group=aus.politics#30106

From: pj@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 11:30:01 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 00:30 UTC

On Sun, 14 Jan 2024 09:40:46 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> We'll see...

>>> This is not about zionism.
>
>> Crap. It all flows back to Zionland & Net&Yahoo, havingmuscled into the
>> dregs of the Ottoman empire in 1948,all the world has to pander to
>> these fanatics.
>
>Nope, that's not what the Houthi are about. Those
>stupid buggers were at each others throats LONG
>before 1948 and have kept doing that ever since. The
>Iran/Iraq war had absolutely nothing to do with zionism.

I suspect you're disagreeing with me. Your loss. Repent at leisure!