Don't be humble ... you're not that great. -- Golda Meir

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Only the Japanese

SubjectAuthor
* Only the JapaneseKeithr0
`* Only the JapaneseDaryl
 `* Only the JapaneseNoddy
  +- Only the JapaneseXeno
  `* Only the Japanesealvey
   `* Only the JapaneseMagnificent Mousse
    `* Only the JapaneseNoddy
     +- Only the JapaneseXeno
     `- Only the JapaneseLenny

1
Only the Japanese

<kqflaoF1h1hU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29247&group=aus.cars#29247

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Only the Japanese
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 04:56:25 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 18:56 UTC

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/toyota-has-built-an-ev-with-a-fake-transmission-and-weve-driven-it/

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/mechs-walkers-evtol-and-more-at-the-2023-japan-mobility-show/

Re: Only the Japanese

<kqg106F4bitU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29249&group=aus.cars#29249

From: dwalford@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Only the Japanese
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 09:15:34 +1100
 by: Daryl - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 22:15 UTC

On 2/11/2023 5:56 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/toyota-has-built-an-ev-with-a-fake-transmission-and-weve-driven-it/
>
> https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/mechs-walkers-evtol-and-more-at-the-2023-japan-mobility-show/

LOL, as you say, only the Japanese:-)

--
Daryl

Re: Only the Japanese

<uhuklu$1qlqa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29251&group=aus.cars#29251

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 09:49:34 +1100
 by: Noddy - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 22:49 UTC

On 2/11/2023 9:15 am, Daryl wrote:
> On 2/11/2023 5:56 am, Keithr0 wrote:
>> https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/toyota-has-built-an-ev-with-a-fake-transmission-and-weve-driven-it/
>>
>> https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/mechs-walkers-evtol-and-more-at-the-2023-japan-mobility-show/
>

> LOL, as you say, only the Japanese:-)

Yep. They're fucking strange people :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Only the Japanese

<kqg40pF4supU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29254&group=aus.cars#29254

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:07:05 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 23:07 UTC

On 2/11/2023 9:49 am, Noddy wrote:
> On 2/11/2023 9:15 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 2/11/2023 5:56 am, Keithr0 wrote:
>>> https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/toyota-has-built-an-ev-with-a-fake-transmission-and-weve-driven-it/
>>>
>>> https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/mechs-walkers-evtol-and-more-at-the-2023-japan-mobility-show/
>>

>> LOL, as you say, only the Japanese:-)
>
> Yep. They're fucking strange people :)

Not as strange as those who create fake qualifications, who go over the
top and *claim* 3 apprenticeships, and who invent a complete business
(with VACC membership) all in order to compensate for their severe
inferiority complex. Bullshit backing up bullshit backing up bullshit!

Know anyone like that Darren?

Hahahahhaha

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Only the Japanese

<uhup7c$1rc5v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29257&group=aus.cars#29257

From: Hans.Andnees@gmail.com (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 10:07:05 +1000
 by: alvey - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 00:07 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 2/11/2023 9:15 am, Daryl wrote:
>> On 2/11/2023 5:56 am, Keithr0 wrote:
>>> https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/toyota-has-built-an-ev-with-a-fake-transmission-and-weve-driven-it/
>>>

>>> https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/10/mechs-walkers-evtol-and-more-at-the-2023-japan-mobility-show/
>>>

>> LOL, as you say, only the Japanese:-)
>
> Yep. They're fucking strange people :)

Gorn Fraudster!
Tell us about your Honda sponsored trip to Japan again!
The kids always enjoy it.

ps. How about showing some Happy Snaps from it?

alvey

Re: Only the Japanese

<kqg9pbF67sqU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29263&group=aus.cars#29263

From: meow@pussy.com (Magnificent Mousse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 11:45:30 +1100
 by: Magnificent Mousse - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 00:45 UTC

alvey wrote:
> Noddy wrote:

>>> LOL, as you say, only the Japanese:-)
>>
>> Yep. They're fucking strange people :)
>
> Gorn Fraudster!
> Tell us about your Honda sponsored trip to Japan again!
> The kids always enjoy it.
>
> ps. How about showing some Happy Snaps from it?

nup. no pics from that trip, none of NA in slough estate, none of his
Qld property, or the grange collection, or any of the myriads of exotic
cars he supposedly fixed, or his VACC membership certificate or trade
qualifications, etc., .But you can have pics of cable ties and rusty
hulks in his shed if you like.

--
Have a nice day!.. except noddy

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
a non-political, fact-based site which examines the ideological
threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom

Re: Only the Japanese

<uhv8is$21enl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29281&group=aus.cars#29281

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 15:29:14 +1100
 by: Noddy - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 04:29 UTC

On 2/11/2023 11:45 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:

> nup. no pics from that trip, none of NA in slough estate, none of his
> Qld property, or the grange collection, or any of the myriads of exotic
> cars he supposedly fixed, or his VACC membership certificate or trade
> qualifications, etc., .But you can have pics of cable ties and rusty
> hulks in his shed if you like.

Or not.

Here's a really funny thing Felix, and if you were half the genius you
like to think you are you'd find it amusing.

There's a few people around here who hold the view that you're about as
sharp as custard, and at various points in your time in this group that
view has been almost unanimous. Including some of the people who you
*now* see as your "friends". I don't count morons like Alvey, as he's an
irrelevant blow in who's not part of this group and his opinion on
anything doesn't count.

But anyway, whenever this has come up you've always protested against
this and claimed that you're not an idiot and in fact are a reasonably
intelligent man. Yet for the life of me I don't see you ever do anything
*other* than go out of your way to prove that your claim of being
intelligent to be false.

And I'll give you a perfect example that is related to your comments above.

You don't believe a thing I've ever said about qualifications or
business ownership or anything else for that matter, and you cite "lack
of proof" as a justification for that. And you know what? I agree with
you. I think erring on the side of caution in the absence of proof to
the contrary is an excellent idea and if I was in your position I would
do *exactly* the same thing. I wouldn't believe a word until I saw
supporting proof.

That makes perfect sense, right?

Well, where your actions make considerably *less* sense is when it comes
to the claims made by your mate Clasener. As we all know, he has made a
*myriad* of claims about me that he insists are true, but he has never
offered up *any* proof to support anything he's ever claimed. Not once.
Many claims, but not *one* of them has been proved by any supporting
evidence ever.

Not a single one.

yet you believe everything he claims about me to be true and everything
I say to be false despite you having nothing to prove anything one way
or the other from *either* of us.

See the funny bit yet? You probably don't, so I'll spell it out for you.

This level of "selective belief" based on nothing other than what you
*want* to be true is *not* the actions of someone who considers
themselves to be "intelligent", but rather someone who is incapable of
independent thought and who acts as a "yes man".

That's what's funny Felix, and the funniest bit of it all is that you
probably don't see a single bit of it, and will never be intelligent
enough to understand what being objective actually means :)

--
Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Only the Japanese

<kqgnp8F7etqU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29284&group=aus.cars#29284

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 15:44:23 +1100
 by: Xeno - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 04:44 UTC

On 2/11/2023 3:29 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 2/11/2023 11:45 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>
>> nup. no pics from that trip, none of NA in slough estate, none of his
>> Qld property, or the grange collection, or any of the myriads of
>> exotic cars he supposedly fixed, or his VACC membership certificate or
>> trade qualifications, etc., .But you can have pics of cable ties and
>> rusty hulks in his shed if you like.
>
> Or not.
>
> Here's a really funny thing Felix, and if you were half the genius you
> like to think you are you'd find it amusing.
>
> There's a few people around here who hold the view that you're about as
> sharp as custard, and at various points in your time in this group that
> view has been almost unanimous. Including some of the people who you
> *now* see as your "friends". I don't count morons like Alvey, as he's an
> irrelevant blow in who's not part of this group and his opinion on
> anything doesn't count.
>
> But anyway, whenever this has come up you've always protested against
> this and claimed that you're not an idiot and in fact are a reasonably
> intelligent man. Yet for the life of me I don't see you ever do anything
> *other* than go out of your way to prove that your claim of being
> intelligent to be false.
>
> And I'll give you a perfect example that is related to your comments above.
>
> You don't believe a thing I've ever said about qualifications or
> business ownership or anything else for that matter, and you cite "lack
> of proof" as a justification for that. And you know what? I agree with
> you. I think erring on the side of caution in the absence of proof to
> the contrary is an excellent idea and if I was in your position I would
> do *exactly* the same thing. I wouldn't believe a word until I saw
> supporting proof.
>
> That makes perfect sense, right?
>
> Well, where your actions make considerably *less* sense is when it comes
> to the claims made by your mate Clasener. As we all know, he has made a
> *myriad* of claims about me that he insists are true, but he has never
> offered up *any* proof to support anything he's ever claimed. Not once.
> Many claims, but not *one* of them has been proved by any supporting
> evidence ever.
>
> Not a single one.
>
> yet you believe everything he claims about me to be true and everything
> I say to be false despite you having nothing to prove anything one way
> or the other from *either* of us.
>
> See the funny bit yet? You probably don't, so I'll spell it out for you.
>
> This level of "selective belief" based on nothing other than what you
> *want* to be true is *not* the actions of someone who considers
> themselves to be "intelligent", but rather someone who is incapable of
> independent thought and who acts as a "yes man".
>
> That's what's funny Felix, and the funniest bit of it all is that you
> probably don't see a single bit of it, and will never be intelligent
> enough to understand what being objective actually means :)

All this bullshit waffle and *what aboutism* on your part just to
deflect questions regarding *your claims*. You've been making claims in
here for in excess of *two decades* Darren. It's long gone high time you
backed up the more grandiose claims with real tangible proof - like
trade registration numbers. Hey, there's nothing about you at PROV or on
the trade registration database - prove them wrong and ante up!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Only the Japanese

<ui12hm$2d316$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29303&group=aus.cars#29303

From: Hans.Andnees@gmail.com (Lenny)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 06:58:27 +1000
 by: Lenny - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 20:58 UTC

Noddy wrote:
> On 2/11/2023 11:45 am, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>
>> nup. no pics from that trip, none of NA in slough estate, none of his
>> Qld property, or the grange collection, or any of the myriads of
>> exotic cars he supposedly fixed, or his VACC membership certificate or
>> trade qualifications, etc., .But you can have pics of cable ties and
>> rusty hulks in his shed if you like.
>
> Or not.
>
> Here's a really funny thing Felix, and if you were half the genius you
> like to think you are you'd find it amusing.
>
> There's a few people around here who hold the view that you're about as
> sharp as custard, and at various points in your time in this group that
> view has been almost unanimous. >
> Including some of the people who you
> *now* see as your "friends". I don't count morons like Alvey, as he's an
> irrelevant blow in who's not part of this group and his opinion on
> anything doesn't count.

Oh look! Fraudster's trying to stack the deck!
This is a forum Buffo, jury selection doesn't exist.

> But anyway, whenever this has come up you've always protested against
> this and claimed that you're not an idiot and in fact are a reasonably
> intelligent man. Yet for the life of me I don't see you ever do anything
> *other* than go out of your way to prove that your claim of being
> intelligent to be false.

felix (and others) have opined that your opinion is worthless and you're
doing a wonderful job here of proving that. With your *proven* history
of lies, hypocrisy, cowardice and gobshite abuse you have
comprehensively shown that you are unfit to judge *anything* other than
the annual 'Biggest Brown Snake in Bumhole (Vic)' competition. (Although
there have been complaints there about your incompetence with the
measuring tape)

> And I'll give you a perfect example that is related to your comments above.

Here we go!

> You don't believe a thing I've ever said about qualifications or
> business ownership or anything else for that matter, and you cite "lack
> of proof" as a justification for that. And you know what? I agree with
> you.

Good start. He's admitted that he (hypocritically) hasn't stumped up.

> I think erring on the side of caution in the absence of proof to
> the contrary is an excellent idea and if I was in your position I would
> do *exactly* the same thing. I wouldn't believe a word until I saw
> supporting proof.

Not so good. You *have* been offered proof but you Sir Robined it. You
have also been shown to be wrong in some of your bellicose belief but
have universally failed to admit it. eg. Foxtel/Kayo, Audi S3 being the
equivalent of the Stinger, *not* the A7 you repeatedly claimed... and
shedloads more.

> That makes perfect sense, right?

Yep. All good(ish) so far Teach.

> Well, where your actions make considerably *less* sense is when it comes
> to the claims made by your mate Clasener. As we all know, he has made a
> *myriad* of claims about me that he insists are true, but he has never
> offered up *any* proof to support anything he's ever claimed. Not once.
> Many claims, but not *one* of them has been proved by any supporting
> evidence ever.
>
> Not a single one.

Oooh. The Dramatic Pause!
Terrible waste of it though Fraudster because the preceding is just yet
another lie. You *have* been provided with proof. And purlease don't
again bray that "the absence of proof is not proof". It is simply not
right.

> yet you believe everything he claims about me to be true and everything
> I say to be false despite you having nothing to prove anything one way
> or the other from *either* of us.
>
> See the funny bit yet?

This here "moron" sure does! Although I doubt very much it's the same
bit you see.

> You probably don't, so I'll spell it out for you.

For someone who hates teachers you sure do like talking down to people.

> This level of "selective belief" based on nothing other than what you
> *want* to be true

Oh for Dennis' sake Fraudster! Give up this rancid old nonsense. The
only person here who "wants something to be true" is you. This here
moron just tells it as it is. I don't *want* you to be a liar, fraud,
coward and hypocrite, you just are.

snip unread

alvey

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Only the Japanese