From: felix@meow.com (Magnificent Mousse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: OT: The true cost of Hamas to Gaza
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 12:53:10 +1100
 by: Magnificent Mousse - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 01:53 UTC

https://auslink.info/israel/gaza.mp4

--
Have a nice day!..

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
a non-political, fact-based site which examines the ideological
threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom

Re: OT: The true cost of Hamas to Gaza

<56cf53e9-ce91-4ed7-a980-45d8e44c7983n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29235&group=aus.cars#29235

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 19:56:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: The true cost of Hamas to Gaza
From: johnhhhinton7@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 02:56 UTC

On Wednesday, 1 November 2023 at 12:53:13 UTC+11, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
> https://auslink.info/israel/gaza.mp4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you actually *listen* to that?. It's a message aimed squarely at pea brains such as yer gullible self!.
Magnificent? Hardly! however, *mousse* is soft and full of air bubbles. You to a T!.

> --

> https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
> a non-political, fact-based site which examines the ideological
> threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom

Re: OT: The true cost of Hamas to Gaza

<kqe4o1FljfmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29237&group=aus.cars#29237

From: me@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 16:07:11 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 05:07 UTC

jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, 1 November 2023 at 12:53:13 UTC+11, Magnificent Mousse wrote:
>> https://auslink.info/israel/gaza.mp4
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Did you actually *listen* to that?.

so you're suggesting i may have posted something I didn't listen to??
who would do that? you maybe..

> It's a message aimed squarely at pea brains such as yer gullible self!.
> Magnificent? Hardly! however, *mousse* is soft and full of air bubbles. You to a T!.

well thank you for that highly intelligent, insightful, incisive, and
informative comment..

--
Have a nice day!..

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
a non-political, fact-based site which examines the ideological
threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom

Re: OT: The true brutality of Israel in Gaza

<kqehk2Fod2iU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29241&group=aus.cars#29241

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: The true brutality of Israel in Gaza
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 18:46:59 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 08:46 UTC

Over 6700 civilians killed, reputedly 2/3rd of them women and children.
A refugee camp bombed in order to kill one man, the Israeli don't care
about collateral damage.

Re: OT: The true cost of Hamas to Gaza

<kqesclFqpieU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29243&group=aus.cars#29243

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 22:50:44 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:50 UTC

On 1/11/2023 4:07 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 1 November 2023 at 12:53:13 UTC+11, Magnificent Mousse
>> wrote:
>>> https://auslink.info/israel/gaza.mp4
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> Did you actually *listen* to that?.
>
> so you're suggesting i may have posted something I didn't listen to??
> who would do that? you maybe..
>
>>    It's a message aimed squarely at pea brains such as yer gullible
>> self!.
>>   Magnificent? Hardly! however, *mousse* is soft and full of air
>> bubbles. You to a T!.
>
> well thank you for that highly intelligent, insightful, incisive, and
> informative comment..

When seeking highly intelligent, insightful incisive and informative
comment of the current ME stoush, Bassem Eid would be one whose word I
would likely trust. Note, he is a well educated *Palestinian* with real
world experience in the conflict zone. No one currently posting in this
forum has *any experience* with the Middle East, with war or, for that
matter, Israelis & Palestinians themselves. Yet some less educated types
who get all their information from sensationalist news broadcasts feel
they have a right to discredit people who have been there, done that,
got more than the T shirt. Amazing.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: OT: The true cost of Hamas to Gaza

<kqf0tvFrs5oU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29246&group=aus.cars#29246

From: meow@pussy.com (Magnificent Mousse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 00:08:14 +1100
 by: Magnificent Mousse - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 13:08 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 1/11/2023 4:07 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> jonz@ nothere.com wrote:
>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>> Did you actually *listen* to that?.
>>
>> so you're suggesting i may have posted something I didn't listen to??
>> who would do that? you maybe..
>>
>>>    It's a message aimed squarely at pea brains such as yer gullible
>>> self!.
>>>   Magnificent? Hardly! however, *mousse* is soft and full of air
>>> bubbles. You to a T!.
>>
>> well thank you for that highly intelligent, insightful, incisive, and
>> informative comment..
>>
> When seeking highly intelligent, insightful incisive and informative
> comment of the current ME stoush, Bassem Eid would be one whose word I
> would likely trust. Note, he is a well educated *Palestinian* with
> real world experience in the conflict zone. No one currently posting
> in this forum has *any experience* with the Middle East, with war or,
> for that matter, Israelis & Palestinians themselves. Yet some less
> educated types who get all their information from sensationalist news
> broadcasts feel they have a right to discredit people who have been
> there, done that, got more than the T shirt. Amazing.

yes

--
Have a nice day!..

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
a non-political, fact-based site which examines the ideological
threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: OT: The true cost of Hamas to Gaza