From: felix@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: New car tyre pressure
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 16:46:55 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 06:46 UTC

if not every time I've picked up a new car, at least most of them, the
tyre pressures have been left at their showroom PSI of around 50 psi.
tyre pressures should be adjusted in the pre-delivery but they rarely
are in my experience. btw, the ZS has tyre monitoring. the pressure of
each tyre can be seen in the display on the relevant screen. first time
I've had a car with that.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!
https://imgur.com/gallery/v4u4c15

Re: New car tyre pressure

<knpup2F5ak5U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27130&group=aus.cars#27130

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: New car tyre pressure
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 16:50:10 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 06:50 UTC

On 30/9/2023 4:46 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> if not every time I've picked up a new car, at least most of them, the
> tyre pressures have been left at their showroom PSI of around 50 psi.
> tyre pressures should be adjusted in the pre-delivery but they rarely
> are in my experience. btw, the ZS has tyre monitoring. the pressure of
> each tyre can be seen in the display on the relevant screen. first time
> I've had a car with that.

Lots of new gadgets to play with - or be annoyed by.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: New car tyre pressure

<knpuv9F5a3mU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27132&group=aus.cars#27132

From: felix@goaway.now (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 16:53:28 +1000
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 06:53 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 30/9/2023 4:46 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>
>> if not every time I've picked up a new car, at least most of them,
>> the tyre pressures have been left at their showroom PSI of around 50
>> psi. tyre pressures should be adjusted in the pre-delivery but they
>> rarely are in my experience. btw, the ZS has tyre monitoring. the
>> pressure of each tyre can be seen in the display on the relevant
>> screen. first time I've had a car with that.
>>
> Lots of new gadgets to play with - or be annoyed by.

good thing about the ZS is that it doesn't have a lot of fancy stuff the
more expensive models have.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!
https://imgur.com/gallery/v4u4c15

Re: New car tyre pressure

<knpvhmF5ak5U4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27134&group=aus.cars#27134

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 17:03:18 +1000
 by: Xeno - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 07:03 UTC

On 30/9/2023 4:53 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> Xeno wrote:
>> On 30/9/2023 4:46 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> if not every time I've picked up a new car, at least most of them,
>>> the tyre pressures have been left at their showroom PSI of around 50
>>> psi. tyre pressures should be adjusted in the pre-delivery but they
>>> rarely are in my experience. btw, the ZS has tyre monitoring. the
>>> pressure of each tyre can be seen in the display on the relevant
>>> screen. first time I've had a car with that.
>>>
>> Lots of new gadgets to play with - or be annoyed by.
>>

> good thing about the ZS is that it doesn't have a lot of fancy stuff the
> more expensive models have.

True, When I bought the previous Ascent, it had features which, at the
time, I thought were nifty but I simply never used them. That's why I
went back to the poverty pack model with my current Toy.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: New car tyre pressure