Positive, adj.: Mistaken at the top of one's voice. -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

SubjectAuthor
* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorOzix
+* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorlindsay
|`* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorDaryl
| +* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
| |`* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorClocky
| | `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
| |  `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorClocky
| |   `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorKeithr0
| |    +* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorClocky
| |    |`- Super Crap Auto 12V compressorKeithr0
| |    +* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorYosemite Sam
| |    |`* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorClocky
| |    | `- Super Crap Auto 12V compressorKeithr0
| |    `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorNoddy
| |     +* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
| |     |`* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorClocky
| |     | `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorKeithr0
| |     |  `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorNoddy
| |     |   `- Super Crap Auto 12V compressoralvey
| |     `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressoralvey
| |      `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
| |       +* Super Crap Auto 12V compressoralvey
| |       |`- Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
| |       `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorKeithr0
| |        +* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
| |        |`* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorlindsay
| |        | `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorNoddy
| |        |  `- Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
| |        `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorNoddy
| |         `- Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
| `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorNoddy
|  `* Super Crap Auto 12V compressorDaryl
|   +- Super Crap Auto 12V compressorXeno
|   `- Super Crap Auto 12V compressorNoddy
`- Super Crap Auto 12V compressorClocky

Pages:12
Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<kjep31FermrU7@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25868&group=aus.cars#25868

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 22:00:33 +1000
 by: Xeno - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 12:00 UTC

On 8/8/2023 8:30 am, alvey wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Aug 2023 22:14:02 +1000, Noddy wrote:
>
>> On 7/08/2023 5:12 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>>
>>> Having bought a ton of stuff from AliExpress, Banggood, and Seeed
>>> Studio, never had a problem.
>>
>> You've been lucky I would think.
>>
>> I use AliExpress, Ebay, Catch and Vevor for general stuff along with
>> Partsouq, Amayama and a host of others for car parts, and buy & large my
>> online buying experience has been great with a relatively low number of
>> incidents spread over what must be a couple thousand transactions.
>
> lol!
> "a couple of thousand"? You can always count on the Fraudster to have done
> it bigger & better than everyone else. And when I say "done", I obviously
> mean "claim".
>
> Snip convenient anecdote #6209
>

> alvey

My time in aus.cars has taught me a couple of things. Firstly, there are
some incredibly brilliant people in the world. Secondly, as you have no
doubt noticed, we're vastly outnumbered.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<ub0uo2$2gfh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25887&group=aus.cars#25887

From: Paddy.O.Furniture@Coast.org (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 20:59:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: alvey - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 20:59 UTC

On Tue, 08 Aug 2023 22:00:33 +1000, Xeno wrote:

> On 8/8/2023 8:30 am, alvey wrote:

>>> You've been lucky I would think.
>>>
>>> I use AliExpress, Ebay, Catch and Vevor for general stuff along with
>>> Partsouq, Amayama and a host of others for car parts, and buy & large
>>> my online buying experience has been great with a relatively low
>>> number of incidents spread over what must be a couple thousand
>>> transactions.
>>
>> lol!
>> "a couple of thousand"? You can always count on the Fraudster to have
>> done it bigger & better than everyone else. And when I say "done", I
>> obviously mean "claim".
>>
>> Snip convenient anecdote #6209
>>

>> alvey
>
> My time in aus.cars has taught me a couple of things. Firstly, there are
> some incredibly brilliant people in the world. Secondly, as you have no
> doubt noticed, we're vastly outnumbered.

There must be a creditable site somewhere which has a valid(ish) method of
calculating the worlds', or a countrys', intelligence.

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<kjjaaiF8qgdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25888&group=aus.cars#25888

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:19:14 +1000
 by: Xeno - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 05:19 UTC

On 10/8/2023 6:59 am, alvey wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Aug 2023 22:00:33 +1000, Xeno wrote:

>>> lol!
>>> "a couple of thousand"? You can always count on the Fraudster to have
>>> done it bigger & better than everyone else. And when I say "done", I
>>> obviously mean "claim".
>>>
>>> Snip convenient anecdote #6209
>>>

>>> alvey
>>
>> My time in aus.cars has taught me a couple of things. Firstly, there are
>> some incredibly brilliant people in the world. Secondly, as you have no
>> doubt noticed, we're vastly outnumbered.
>
> There must be a creditable site somewhere which has a valid(ish) method of
> calculating the worlds', or a countrys', intelligence.

I doubt there will be a 100% guaranteed method of calculating a
country's intelligence simply because the current methods favour
developed nations with higher levels of education. There is this site;
https://wisevoter.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country/
I would have expected Australia to be higher on the rankings than 17 but
we pipped the Poms at 20. I guess our score is being dragged down by the
Noddies and there's an overabundance of them just in this forum.

My one and only IQ test was in 1977 when I was subjected to psychometric
testing for overseas employment at age 25. At that time I was assessed
as above average. Never had another IQ test since but it would seem
that, according to the "Flynn Effect", my IQ would now be some 12 points
above the 1977 results possibly moderated somewhat by the effects of aging.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<kjjdt0F8trmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25889&group=aus.cars#25889

From: nothing.to.see@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 16:20:16 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 06:20 UTC

On 8/08/2023 10:00 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 8/8/2023 8:30 am, alvey wrote:

>>> You've been lucky I would think.
>>>
>>> I use AliExpress, Ebay, Catch and Vevor for general stuff along with
>>> Partsouq, Amayama and a host of others for car parts, and buy & large my
>>> online buying experience has been great with a relatively low number of
>>> incidents spread over what must be a couple thousand transactions.
>>
>> lol!
>> "a couple of thousand"? You can always count on the Fraudster to have
>> done
>> it bigger & better than everyone else. And when I say "done", I obviously
>> mean "claim".
>>
>> Snip convenient anecdote #6209
>>

>> alvey
>
> My time in aus.cars has taught me a couple of things. Firstly, there are
> some incredibly egotistical people in the world. Secondly, as you have no
> doubt noticed, we're vastly outnumbered.

Thank God.

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<kjjhucFa0kqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25891&group=aus.cars#25891

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 17:29:15 +1000
 by: Xeno - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 07:29 UTC

On 10/8/2023 4:20 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 8/08/2023 10:00 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> lol!
>>> "a couple of thousand"? You can always count on the Fraudster to have
>>> done
>>> it bigger & better than everyone else. And when I say "done", I
>>> obviously
>>> mean "claim".
>>>
>>> Snip convenient anecdote #6209
>>>

>>> alvey
>>
>> My time in aus.cars has taught me a couple of things. Firstly, there
>> are some incredibly brilliant people in the world. Secondly, as you
>> have no doubt noticed, we're vastly outnumbered.
>>
> Thank God.

I put it down to genetics.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<ub2755$ajf4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25892&group=aus.cars#25892

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 18:29:24 +1000
 by: Noddy - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 08:29 UTC

On 10/08/2023 4:20 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 8/08/2023 10:00 pm, Xeno wrote:

>> My time in aus.cars has taught me a couple of things. Firstly, there
>> are some incredibly egotistical people in the world. Secondly, as you
>> have no doubt noticed, we're vastly outnumbered.
>>
> Thank God.

Have you *ever* seen anyone with a bigger inferiority complex than this
moron? :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<kjjpt6Fb7a6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25896&group=aus.cars#25896

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 19:45:09 +1000
 by: Xeno - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 09:45 UTC

On 10/8/2023 6:29 pm, Noddy wrote:
> On 10/08/2023 4:20 pm, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 8/08/2023 10:00 pm, Xeno wrote:
>
>>> My time in aus.cars has taught me a couple of things. Firstly, there
>>> are some incredibly egotistical people in the world. Secondly, as you
>>> have no doubt noticed, we're vastly outnumbered.
>>>
>> Thank God.
>
> Have you *ever* seen anyone with a bigger inferiority complex than this
> moron? :)

Ah Darren, your reading comprehension has done you in *again*. All you
find yourself doing is projecting your own deficiencies. After all, a
person who claims trade qualifications he does not possess is quite
assuredly suffering an inferiority complex. On the other hand, Darren, I
am quite self assured because I've been there, done that, got the proof.
You, on the other hand, run away as fast as your little legs can carry
you every time you get asked to stump up proof of your claims. That's
how you display your insecurity complex Darren, and no one is fooled.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<DRcBM.354530$qnnb.288329@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25905&group=aus.cars#25905

From: nope@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 07:42:57 +1000
 by: lindsay - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 21:42 UTC

On 10/08/2023 5:29 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> My time in aus.cars has taught me a couple of things. Firstly, there
>>> are some incredibly brilliant people in the world. Secondly, as you
>>> have no doubt noticed, we're vastly outnumbered.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahhahahhaha.. Medic!. MEDIC!!!! Suture
kit, stat! My sides have split!! Bwahahahahahahahahahhhahaaaaa

>> Thank God.
>
> I put it down to genetics.

Me too. Failed ones at that, Tomas. Any of this ring a bell?

Kangaroos are not protected.
Wedge type woodsplitters throw the wood at the operator.
Kangaroos need to be taught how to box.
Oceanography in geography class, in primary AND secondary class.
Golf is a winter sport.
v6 navara's with 4cly problems
his outboard mechanic "friend", amongst the other 16 million "friends"
who magically appear to assist him to pad out his bullshit...

And Sooo many more examples.. from EVERY subject ever discussed in here
, from Avalon brakes, to radar phones, to your "scruples" or lack thereof...

And one of my favourites, "The bern".

"The bern is there. It doesn't suit your argument. In fact, what looks
like a ground level aberration in your backyard is *not* in a position
where it could be considered a bern as far as your story is concerned.
It certainly isn't *shaped* as a bern, definitiely not like the one in
the photo and, as such, serves only to confuse your own story. "

"It *is* an English word. Range shooters should know it well.
Explains your problem. As far as guns go, you're a clown." xeno 14/10/17
8.57am

As far as looking intelligent, and purporting to know English, you're a
fucking idiot!
*Bern* Is the capital of Switzerland , you fucking stupid cretin Tomas.
Try "berm", a word I used a few days ago..
berm: an artificial ridge or embankment, such as one built as a defence
against tanks. 14/10/17 10.09am

So, after being shown to be a dumb cunt yet again:

" I actually meant *berm*." xeno 4.45pm 14/10/17
" The correct term is *berm*. I misspelt it." xeno 4.47pm 14/10/17

Misspelt it 5 times!!! Sad sack of dumb shit cannot admit you were
wrong. 5 times? Pigs arse.

Intelligent? Hahahahahahahahahaha take google away from your touch, and
you're just a loud mouthed old hypocritical liar, plagiarist and oxygen
thief suffering from NPD.

Your IQ is your shoe size, Tomas.

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<ub3msa$h8v3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25909&group=aus.cars#25909

From: me@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 08:03:51 +1000
 by: Noddy - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 22:03 UTC

On 11/08/2023 7:42 am, lindsay wrote:
> On 10/08/2023 5:29 pm, Xeno wrote:

>> I put it down to genetics.
>
> Me too. Failed ones at that, Tomas. Any of this ring a bell?

He's Tasmanian after all. They're all related :)
> Kangaroos are not protected.
> Wedge type woodsplitters throw the wood at the operator.
> Kangaroos need to be taught how to box.
> Oceanography in geography class, in primary AND secondary class.
> Golf is a winter sport.
> v6 navara's with 4cly problems
> his outboard mechanic "friend", amongst the other 16 million "friends"
> who magically appear to assist him to pad out his bullshit...

That's the craziest bit. His endless stream of conveniently placed
"friends". Even if in some bizarre parallel universe all these "friends"
turned out to be real people (and we all know they're about as "real" as
Krypsis), *so* *fucking* *what*?

How does having a "friend" make Clasener an expert on the topic of
discussion?

You had a panel beater across the road from you who you know well. Does
that make you a crash repair expert? The bloke across the street from me
is an industrial electrician and we get on like a house on fire. Does it
make *me* an electrical engineer?

Of course it doesn't, and this is the folly of Clasener's fucked up
mind. Even if he *did* know people who did stuff, it has no impact on
him in any way. Yet because he has such a massive inferiority complex he
has to impart a sense of "knowledge by association" in a pathetic
attempt to look less insecure and clueless than he actually is.

You can see how this whole "transferred experience" bullshit came to
him, huh? :)

> And Sooo many more examples.. from EVERY subject ever discussed in here
> , from Avalon brakes, to radar phones, to your "scruples" or lack
> thereof...

It's that inferiority complex throbbing in his head making his veins pop.

> And one of my favourites, "The bern".
>
> "The bern is there. It doesn't suit your argument. In fact, what looks
> like a ground level aberration in your backyard is *not* in a position
> where it could be considered a bern as far as your story is concerned.
> It certainly isn't *shaped* as a bern, definitiely not like the one in
> the photo and, as such, serves only to confuse your own story. "
>
> "It *is* an English word. Range shooters should know it well.
> Explains your problem. As far as guns go, you're a clown." xeno 14/10/17
> 8.57am
>
> As far as looking intelligent, and purporting to know English, you're a
> fucking idiot!
> *Bern* Is the capital of Switzerland , you fucking stupid cretin Tomas.
> Try "berm", a word I used a few days ago..
> berm: an artificial ridge or embankment, such as one built as a defence
> against tanks. 14/10/17 10.09am
>
> So, after being shown to be a dumb cunt yet again:
>
> " I actually meant *berm*." xeno 4.45pm 14/10/17
> " The correct term is *berm*. I misspelt it." xeno 4.47pm 14/10/17
>
> Misspelt it 5 times!!! Sad sack of dumb shit cannot admit you were
> wrong. 5 times? Pigs arse.

Lol :)

His willingness to make himself look absolutely fucking ridiculous
rather than just accept the fact that he got something wrong only
confirms the fact that he has a *massive* personality disorder :)

> Intelligent? Hahahahahahahahahaha take google away from your touch, and
> you're just a loud mouthed old hypocritical liar, plagiarist and oxygen
> thief suffering from NPD.
>
> Your IQ is your shoe size, Tomas.

I would think that's being generous. This moron has so much that is
wrong upstairs that it would be impossible for him to sit for any
intelligence test and produce a reliable result.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Super Crap Auto 12V compressor

<kjlpjpFla6sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25923&group=aus.cars#25923

From: xenolith@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 13:52:25 +1000
 by: Xeno - Fri, 11 Aug 2023 03:52 UTC

On 11/8/2023 8:03 am, Noddy wrote:

> He's Tasmanian after all. They're all related :)

First generation Tasmanian Darren. Know what that means? It means I'm
not related to *any* Tasmanian other than siblings, like myself, who
were born there. And, anyway, there's only one. My older brother was
born in the Netherlands. Our family had to bring in fresh blood to
improve the gene pool. ;-)

> That's the craziest bit. His endless stream of conveniently placed
> "friends". Even if in some bizarre parallel universe all these "friends"
> turned out to be real people (and we all know they're about as "real" as
> Krypsis), *so* *fucking* *what*?

My friends actually exist and the anecdotes in which they play a part
are real. That is entirely unlike your imaginary existence.

> How does having a "friend" make Clasener an expert on the topic of
> discussion?

Nobody, especially me, has ever said they did.

> You had a panel beater across the road from you who you know well. Does
> that make you a crash repair expert? The bloke across the street from me
> is an industrial electrician and we get on like a house on fire. Does it
> make *me* an electrical engineer?

Nah, but he'd probably be used to *reinforce the lies you tell.

> Of course it doesn't, and this is the folly of Clasener's fucked up
> mind. Even if he *did* know people who did stuff, it has no impact on
> him in any way. Yet because he has such a massive inferiority complex he
> has to impart a sense of "knowledge by association" in a pathetic
> attempt to look less insecure and clueless than he actually is.

Darren, I have the *runs on the board*. You have only *unproven claims*.
Actually, make that *claims which have been proven false*.

> You can see how this whole "transferred experience" bullshit came to
> him, huh? :)

An educational concept of which you have zero understanding. How apt.

> It's that inferiority complex throbbing in his head making his veins pop.

Again, you're gazing into the mirror. A piece of advice Darren, go smash
that mirror. Surely 7 years of bad luck cannot be worse than 2 decades
plus of you making a fool of yourself here with all your fraudulent claims.

> His willingness to make himself look absolutely fucking ridiculous
> rather than just accept the fact that he got something wrong only
> confirms the fact that he has a *massive* personality disorder :)
>
> I would think that's being generous. This moron has so much that is
> wrong upstairs that it would be impossible for him to sit for any
> intelligence test and produce a reliable result.

Ever sat an IQ test Darren? I doubt it. If you had, you would be aware
of what it is actually testing for. As it is, your ignorance is showing.

Anyway, the job for which I had the IQ test - there were 1800 applicants
from all over Australia for 12 positions. Darren, I was one of the 12
who succeeded. The end result is what matters Darren.

That reminds me, you couldn't even get an apprenticeship, *any*
apprenticeship, in any trade because you didn't meet the *minimum*
educational standard. Your dishonesty came forth when you made
*fraudulent claims

Speaking of your dishonesty, you claimed your wife had a degree in
teaching. Odd, her CV does not reflect that. All it references is a
certificate level qualification and *not* in education or even education
related. So your claim, in an attempt to repudiate my statement about
psychology in education, that *she told you* there was no psychology
training in education degrees was, like every other claim you've made
here, utter bullshit!