Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nope@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Subject: ping Grumpy
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 19:53:20 +1000
 by: lindsay - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 09:53 UTC

Hey Grumps..

I did see your post re the C-17-Globemaster 3 whilst I was enjoying
myself up the block. net access is shoddy at best, but since removed 3 x
trees which give line of sightr to te local tower.. Enjoying
retirement, instead of 3 days at a time, it's more like 3 weeks at a
time. Family rocks up, looks around, play on the quads, and go home
leaving me with fresh and frozen food if required... Much better than
fibreglassing...

Keep the pics coming. have you thought of dabbling in astrophotography?

Re: ping Grumpy

<ua2q93$2jlm3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=25647&group=aus.cars#25647

From: grumpytech07@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: ping Grumpy
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 20:39:29 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 10:39 UTC

On 29/07/2023 7:53 pm, lindsay wrote:
> Hey Grumps..
>
> I did see your post re the C-17-Globemaster 3 whilst I was enjoying
> myself up the block. net access is shoddy at best, but since removed 3 x
> trees which give line of sightr to te local tower..  Enjoying
> retirement, instead of 3 days at a time, it's more like 3 weeks at a
> time. Family rocks up, looks around, play on the quads, and go home
> leaving me with fresh and frozen food if required... Much better than
> fibreglassing...
>
> Keep the pics coming. have you thought of dabbling in astrophotography?
Funnily enough I've gone back to work. Only 7.5hours a week. I was
volunteering and they offered to pay me to do it! Allows me to enjoy myself.

I've done a bit of astro at times.

https://ibb.co/r51g7GB
https://ibb.co/zH8RwyM

Not much lately but will get out and about again soon. At the moment I'm
looking after a sooky pooch who got neutered during the week. Don't
think he's real happy at the moment. On the other hand his vet's a
pretty good sort.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: ping Grumpy