He who foresees calamities suffers them twice over.

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: OT: 4k video

SubjectAuthor
* OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
+* Re: OT: 4k videoSH
|`* Re: OT: 4k videoPeter Able
| `- Re: OT: 4k videoThe Natural Philosopher
+* Re: OT: 4k videoChris Green
|`* Re: OT: 4k videoSam Plusnet
| +* Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
| |`- Re: OT: 4k videoAndrew
| +* Re: OT: 4k videoTim+
| |+- Re: OT: 4k videomm0fmf
| |`- Re: OT: 4k videoSam Plusnet
| `* Re: OT: 4k videoThe Natural Philosopher
|  `* Re: OT: 4k videoCustos Custodum
|   +* Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
|   |+* Re: OT: 4k videoCustos Custodum
|   ||+* Re: OT: 4k videoJoe
|   |||`* Re: OT: 4k videoCustos Custodum
|   ||| `* Re: OT: 4k videoJoe
|   |||  +* Re: OT: 4k videoPaul
|   |||  |`* Re: OT: 4k videoSam Plusnet
|   |||  | `- Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
|   |||  `* Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
|   |||   `* Re: OT: 4k videoalan_m
|   |||    `* Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
|   |||     `* Re: OT: 4k videoThe Natural Philosopher
|   |||      `- Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
|   ||`- Re: OT: 4k videoThe Natural Philosopher
|   |`* Re: OT: 4k videoPancho
|   | `- Re: OT: 4k videoalan_m
|   `- Re: OT: 4k videoThe Natural Philosopher
+* Re: OT: 4k videoPaul
|`* Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
| `* Re: OT: 4k videoPaul
|  `* Re: OT: 4k videoPaul
|   `- Re: OT: 4k videoPaul
`* Re: OT: 4k videoThe Natural Philosopher
 `* Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom
  +- Re: OT: 4k videoJoe
  `* Re: OT: 4k videoThe Natural Philosopher
   `- Re: OT: 4k videoCursitor Doom

Pages:12
Re: OT: 4k video

<20240423113649.307e62be@jrenewsid.jretrading.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129246&group=uk.d-i-y#129246

From: joe@jretrading.com (Joe)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Subject: Re: OT: 4k video
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:36:49 +0100
 by: Joe - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:36 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:26:35 +0100
Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net> wrote:

> Actually, "taking the law into your own hands" is generally frowned
> upon, and any evidence you might gather is probably inadmissible in
> court.

Seeing as it's our law, and it applies to us, whose hands should it be
in?

The police are certainly in the final stages of washing their hands of
it.

--
Joe

Re: OT: 4k video

<v0844s$1j15u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129250&group=uk.d-i-y#129250

From: tnp@invalid.invalid (The Natural Philosopher)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:56:28 +0100
 by: The Natural Philosop - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 10:56 UTC

On 23/04/2024 11:26, Custos Custodum wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:46:37 +0100, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:17:36 +0100, Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net>
>> wrote:

>>> I rather got the impression he was planning to snoop in someone else's
>>> back yard. Surely that's their affair?
>>
>> Not if they're running a county lines drug business it isn't. Given
>> the police are more interested nowadays in enforcement action against
>> people's right to free speech, it's the duty of every citizen to step
>> up and get involved in fighting crime in any way they can, within the
>> limits of the resources and capabilities they have.
>>
> Actually, "taking the law into your own hands" is generally frowned
> upon, and any evidence you might gather is probably inadmissible in
> court.

That's not the problem. If it reveals a fact that can be confirmed
without breaking any laws - such as watching as a car trunk is loaded
with drugs, and then accidentally ramming it at an intersection...

--
WOKE is an acronym... Without Originality, Knowledge or Education.

Re: OT: 4k video

<v0879s$1joj1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129254&group=uk.d-i-y#129254

From: nospam@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 07:50:20 -0400
 by: Paul - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:50 UTC

On 4/22/2024 3:05 AM, Paul wrote:
> On 4/22/2024 12:29 AM, Paul wrote:
>> On 4/21/2024 6:40 PM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks. FFMPEG is a phenomenal tool alright, but it can't work magic
>>> if the hardware just isn't up to the job. I think I need to spend a
>>> bit of cash on something much faster than I currently have.
>>>

>> I don't think your camera device actually "shoots" in the Apple format.
>>

> This article makes a fair share of technical mistakes, but at
> least the message is present that some sort of profile-like issue
> might arise with the incoming video. Stating that the built-in GPU
> on the computer needs to be an Iris (for QuickSync video decoding),
> hints at the performance level required. Doing such a thing (QuickSync on Intel) does
> not load down the CPU. But what it does do, once the video is
> appearing on the screen, it still needs to be recorded somehow and
> that could potentially need cycles. Maybe there is some way to transfer
> the video from onboard storage, later, as an alternative recording means.
>
> https://ceciliadigiarty.medium.com/solved-cant-play-dji-4k-videos-on-windows-or-mac-d0565a59bbf5
>
> But at least the article did not submerge me in Apple-isms.
> The video might well decode when it is incoming on the equipment
> (or when played off an onboard storage device).
>
> A 1650 might cover some useful formats in hardware, and would
> be cheaper than the 4090.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_NVDEC
>
> My video card does some encoding in hardware, but that is
> single-pass mode, while quality transcoding is two-pass
> (the first pass estimates bitrates needed). For small resolution
> video my card can do 330 frames per second (hour long video in six minutes).
> But the Q-level used isn't correct. Software control of
> the processing, is a better way to do it.
>
> With MJPEG compression, all the cores on the CPU can be used.
> Some other formats, the extra cores you happen to have, might not help.
>
> Paul

An AM5 AMD processor has a built-in GPU, which is two compute units and
a separate 6mm on edge GPU silicon die inside the CPU.

The motherboard has a DP connector and a HDMI connector in the "I/O plate area".
You check for the connectors before buying a retail motherboard.

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-confirms-ryzen-7000-integrated-rdna2-graphics-features

decoding and encoding H.264, H.265, AV1 (which means it's comparable to an RTX4090)

HDMI 2.1
DisplayPort 2.0

Which will drive any 4K monitor or TV set, to the moon and back.
(Higher than normal frame rate, Deep Colour, High Dynamic Range output)

These will be protected with the appropriate HDCP standard, so any
software wanting a Protected Video Path for media playback, should
be able to get it.

You can never believe these things, unless they are verified in a
review. Companies have lied before, about standards compliance.

That's an example, of how you can upgrade motherboard, CPU, RAM Type,
and get a capable graphics driving capability, without having
to fork out for a separate video card.

A Zen4 7600X CPU has this stuff built in, as a separate silicon
die inside the CPU package. The back of the motherboard shows
the graphics connectors. In this picture, the two graphics
outputs are to the right of the gold Wifi connectors.

https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll1280/13-145-487-02.png

The GPU inside the CPU, is best suited to Media Center activity,
versus being a Gaming Machine. There aren't enough CU on that GPU for
complex gaming. But for playing back a movie, should work good.

Paul

Re: OT: 4k video

<v08f9t$1hdsc$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129265&group=uk.d-i-y#129265

From: Pancho.Jones@proton.me (Pancho)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 15:06:54 +0100
 by: Pancho - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 14:06 UTC

On 22/04/2024 16:46, Cursitor Doom wrote:

> Not if they're running a county lines drug business it isn't. Given
> the police are more interested nowadays in enforcement action against
> people's right to free speech, it's the duty of every citizen to step
> up and get involved in fighting crime in any way they can, within the
> limits of the resources and capabilities they have.

They sell drugs in my road. They do it from cars. I suppose they
prearrange a sale over the internet, and then meet up.

Normally, I wouldn't care, but one of the dealers did a three point turn
on my front lawn after I had an argument with him about blocking the road.

It's everywhere, the police won't take any notice.

Re: OT: 4k video

<l8q6m3F73qbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129277&group=uk.d-i-y#129277

From: junk@admac.myzen.co.uk (alan_m)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:41:39 +0100
 by: alan_m - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 16:41 UTC

On 23/04/2024 15:06, Pancho wrote:
> On 22/04/2024 16:46, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>

>> Not if they're running a county lines drug business it isn't. Given
>> the police are more interested nowadays in enforcement action against
>> people's right to free speech, it's the duty of every citizen to step
>> up and get involved in fighting crime in any way they can, within the
>> limits of the resources and capabilities they have.
>>

> They sell drugs in my road. They do it from cars. I suppose they
> prearrange a sale over the internet, and then meet up.
>
> Normally, I wouldn't care, but one of the dealers did a three point turn
> on my front lawn after I had an argument with him about blocking the road.
>
> It's everywhere, the police won't take any notice.

The dealers used to park up and drugs were traded out of the car window
but in the past couple of years the druggie waits on a corner, a car
turns up, he gets in the car which then drives around the block and back
to a different corner where the druggie gets out.

Although it's been reported the dealing is still ongoing in the same way.

Re: OT: 4k video

<m3rk2j9mt4f87hjrlfdssvqvq3l0iotvog@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129377&group=uk.d-i-y#129377

From: me@privacy.net (Custos Custodum)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:58:07 +0100
 by: Custos Custodum - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 14:58 UTC

On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:36:49 +0100, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:26:35 +0100
>Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>> Actually, "taking the law into your own hands" is generally frowned
>> upon, and any evidence you might gather is probably inadmissible in
>> court.
>
>Seeing as it's our law, and it applies to us, whose hands should it be
>in?

That sounds a bit like "Render unto Caesar..." It's only "our law"
insofar as we are required to comply with it. We have little or no
input on its creation or in the details of its content. Placing its
implementation in the hands of the hoi polloi is the first step on the
road to vigilantism and lynch mobs. Do you want to end up like Texas,
where every trigger-happy redneck has the power of judge, jury, and
executioner?

>The police are certainly in the final stages of washing their hands of
>it.

Re: OT: 4k video

<20240425161313.6944b48a@jrenewsid.jretrading.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129378&group=uk.d-i-y#129378

From: joe@jretrading.com (Joe)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:13:13 +0100
 by: Joe - Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:13 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:58:07 +0100
Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:36:49 +0100, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:26:35 +0100
> >Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net> wrote:
> >

> >> Actually, "taking the law into your own hands" is generally frowned
> >> upon, and any evidence you might gather is probably inadmissible in
> >> court.
> >
> >Seeing as it's our law, and it applies to us, whose hands should it
> >be in?
>
> That sounds a bit like "Render unto Caesar..." It's only "our law"
> insofar as we are required to comply with it. We have little or no
> input on its creation or in the details of its content. Placing its
> implementation in the hands of the hoi polloi is the first step on the
> road to vigilantism and lynch mobs. Do you want to end up like Texas,
> where every trigger-happy redneck has the power of judge, jury, and
> executioner?

Not ideally, that's what we employ police, judges etc for.

But if they refuse to do their jobs, vigilantism is what you get, willy
nilly. On the way to being Haiti, of course...

--
Joe

Re: OT: 4k video

<v0fmgp$3ihdj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129395&group=uk.d-i-y#129395

From: nospam@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 03:52:56 -0400
 by: Paul - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 07:52 UTC

On 4/25/2024 11:13 AM, Joe wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:58:07 +0100
> Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:36:49 +0100, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:

>>> Seeing as it's our law, and it applies to us, whose hands should it
>>> be in?
>>
>> That sounds a bit like "Render unto Caesar..." It's only "our law"
>> insofar as we are required to comply with it. We have little or no
>> input on its creation or in the details of its content. Placing its
>> implementation in the hands of the hoi polloi is the first step on the
>> road to vigilantism and lynch mobs. Do you want to end up like Texas,
>> where every trigger-happy redneck has the power of judge, jury, and
>> executioner?
>
> Not ideally, that's what we employ police, judges etc for.
>
> But if they refuse to do their jobs, vigilantism is what you get, willy
> nilly. On the way to being Haiti, of course...

Police allocate resources according to where the crime is.

Petty crime receives a response. It's just not the response you would want.

But the elements of your vigilantism, the offenses you committed there,
are quite a lot higher up the criminal totem pole. You'll be charged,
and the penalty will mean living in a cell "with the people you hate".
Which is quite a punishment, as it were.

Sometimes, you come to a bad end, just in the holding cell before the trial.
Life offers such perverse luck sometimes. Some of the holding facilities
are worse than a regular jail (overcrowding).

The crims will be very amused at your stories,
such as your "I thought I was BatMan" story.

Paul

Re: OT: 4k video

<t4vn2jd59ledro1k45hhb0lujq42dpn786@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129440&group=uk.d-i-y#129440

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 20:15:29 +0100
References: <qgha2jl4qp4j5glisaaupu86qolasbe6nt@4ax.com> <sh1gfk-9rgv1.ln1@esprimo.zbmc.eu> <pAdVN.1532$%ZGd.574@fx44.iad> <v05f07$t7cf$5@dont-email.me> <movc2jl0lth2ae3n1k36eohdpj93cane10@4ax.com> <nb1d2j19t2jdfap7oblm4pv4ra5cc3ott7@4ax.com> <j13f2j9kklt2i8ta301mnh69vttnoq7j5g@4ax.com> <20240423113649.307e62be@jrenewsid.jretrading.com> <m3rk2j9mt4f87hjrlfdssvqvq3l0iotvog@4ax.com> <20240425161313.6944b48a@jrenewsid.jretrading.com>
 by: Cursitor Doom - Fri, 26 Apr 2024 19:15 UTC

On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:13:13 +0100, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:58:07 +0100
>Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:36:49 +0100, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:

>> >Seeing as it's our law, and it applies to us, whose hands should it
>> >be in?
>>
>> That sounds a bit like "Render unto Caesar..." It's only "our law"
>> insofar as we are required to comply with it. We have little or no
>> input on its creation or in the details of its content. Placing its
>> implementation in the hands of the hoi polloi is the first step on the
>> road to vigilantism and lynch mobs. Do you want to end up like Texas,
>> where every trigger-happy redneck has the power of judge, jury, and
>> executioner?
>
>Not ideally, that's what we employ police, judges etc for.
>
>But if they refuse to do their jobs, vigilantism is what you get, willy
>nilly. On the way to being Haiti, of course...

We're already half-way to Haiti and it seems to me the cause of that
is the distinct *lack* of vigilantism in society - and way too much
apathy on the part of the great British public.

Re: OT: 4k video

<l93ojpFkm2tU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129458&group=uk.d-i-y#129458

From: junk@admac.myzen.co.uk (alan_m)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:42:49 +0100
 by: alan_m - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 07:42 UTC

On 26/04/2024 20:15, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:13:13 +0100, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:58:07 +0100
>> Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>> But if they refuse to do their jobs, vigilantism is what you get, willy
>> nilly. On the way to being Haiti, of course...
>
> We're already half-way to Haiti and it seems to me the cause of that
> is the distinct *lack* of vigilantism in society - and way too much
> apathy on the part of the great British public.

Where friends live the local police and crime commissioner (or what ever
they call the political elected official) suggested in a letter sent to
all residents that the public should take more responsibly for
preventing crime. This was prior to him having public meetings to
reassure the public that policing in the rural area was improving. In
these public meetings he was asked on more than one occasion if his
words in the letter was the go-ahead to set up local vigilantly groups
if the police didn't respond to reported crime. His response was to
leave everything to the Police.

This is in an area where the Police are seldom seen and seldom respond
to (property or farm vehicle) theft and where a local social media group
reports such crimes, often every day.

Re: OT: 4k video

<og0q2jpokbula7cgaisi1h48jkenjm3mf4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129473&group=uk.d-i-y#129473

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 14:50:41 +0100
References: <sh1gfk-9rgv1.ln1@esprimo.zbmc.eu> <pAdVN.1532$%ZGd.574@fx44.iad> <v05f07$t7cf$5@dont-email.me> <movc2jl0lth2ae3n1k36eohdpj93cane10@4ax.com> <nb1d2j19t2jdfap7oblm4pv4ra5cc3ott7@4ax.com> <j13f2j9kklt2i8ta301mnh69vttnoq7j5g@4ax.com> <20240423113649.307e62be@jrenewsid.jretrading.com> <m3rk2j9mt4f87hjrlfdssvqvq3l0iotvog@4ax.com> <20240425161313.6944b48a@jrenewsid.jretrading.com> <t4vn2jd59ledro1k45hhb0lujq42dpn786@4ax.com> <l93ojpFkm2tU1@mid.individual.net>
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:50 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:42:49 +0100, alan_m <junk@admac.myzen.co.uk>
wrote:

>On 26/04/2024 20:15, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 16:13:13 +0100, Joe <joe@jretrading.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:58:07 +0100
>>> Custos Custodum <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>>> But if they refuse to do their jobs, vigilantism is what you get, willy
>>> nilly. On the way to being Haiti, of course...
>>
>> We're already half-way to Haiti and it seems to me the cause of that
>> is the distinct *lack* of vigilantism in society - and way too much
>> apathy on the part of the great British public.
>
>Where friends live the local police and crime commissioner (or what ever
>they call the political elected official) suggested in a letter sent to
>all residents that the public should take more responsibly for
>preventing crime. This was prior to him having public meetings to
>reassure the public that policing in the rural area was improving. In
>these public meetings he was asked on more than one occasion if his
>words in the letter was the go-ahead to set up local vigilantly groups
>if the police didn't respond to reported crime. His response was to
>leave everything to the Police.
>
>This is in an area where the Police are seldom seen and seldom respond
>to (property or farm vehicle) theft and where a local social media group
>reports such crimes, often every day.

The only thing you can expect to get from the police is a crime
number. Like every other public service that government is responsible
for, policing has gone down the shitter. Rishi's priorities lie
elsewhere - abroad in fact (doing the bidding of his Globalist
controllers).

Re: OT: 4k video

<v0j55f$e81c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129475&group=uk.d-i-y#129475

From: tnp@invalid.invalid (The Natural Philosopher)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:21:19 +0100
<v05f07$t7cf$5@dont-email.me> <movc2jl0lth2ae3n1k36eohdpj93cane10@4ax.com>
<nb1d2j19t2jdfap7oblm4pv4ra5cc3ott7@4ax.com>
<j13f2j9kklt2i8ta301mnh69vttnoq7j5g@4ax.com>
<20240423113649.307e62be@jrenewsid.jretrading.com>
<m3rk2j9mt4f87hjrlfdssvqvq3l0iotvog@4ax.com>
<20240425161313.6944b48a@jrenewsid.jretrading.com>
<t4vn2jd59ledro1k45hhb0lujq42dpn786@4ax.com>
<l93ojpFkm2tU1@mid.individual.net>
<og0q2jpokbula7cgaisi1h48jkenjm3mf4@4ax.com>
 by: The Natural Philosop - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 15:21 UTC

On 27/04/2024 14:50, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:42:49 +0100, alan_m <junk@admac.myzen.co.uk>
> wrote:

>>> We're already half-way to Haiti and it seems to me the cause of that
>>> is the distinct *lack* of vigilantism in society - and way too much
>>> apathy on the part of the great British public.
>>
>> Where friends live the local police and crime commissioner (or what ever
>> they call the political elected official) suggested in a letter sent to
>> all residents that the public should take more responsibly for
>> preventing crime. This was prior to him having public meetings to
>> reassure the public that policing in the rural area was improving. In
>> these public meetings he was asked on more than one occasion if his
>> words in the letter was the go-ahead to set up local vigilantly groups
>> if the police didn't respond to reported crime. His response was to
>> leave everything to the Police.
>>
>> This is in an area where the Police are seldom seen and seldom respond
>> to (property or farm vehicle) theft and where a local social media group
>> reports such crimes, often every day.
>
> The only thing you can expect to get from the police is a crime
> number. Like every other public service that government is responsible
> for, policing has gone down the shitter. Rishi's priorities lie
> elsewhere - abroad in fact (doing the bidding of his Globalist
> controllers).

The same ones pulling The Queer Harmer's, strings...

--
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to
rule.

Re: OT: 4k video

<sfbXN.4748$MIS3.30@fx11.ams1>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129480&group=uk.d-i-y#129480

Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
From: not@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:13:43 +0100
 by: Sam Plusnet - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:13 UTC

On 26-Apr-24 8:52, Paul wrote:
> But the elements of your vigilantism, the offenses you committed there,
> are quite a lot higher up the criminal totem pole. You'll be charged,
> and the penalty will mean living in a cell "with the people you hate".
> Which is quite a punishment, as it were.

But, punishment for which party?

(Both, I suppose.)

--
Sam Plusnet

Re: OT: 4k video

<4miq2j1ftq764ffhbe4nk9l5klf4hsvmjm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129483&group=uk.d-i-y#129483

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 20:00:39 +0100
References: <v05f07$t7cf$5@dont-email.me> <movc2jl0lth2ae3n1k36eohdpj93cane10@4ax.com> <nb1d2j19t2jdfap7oblm4pv4ra5cc3ott7@4ax.com> <j13f2j9kklt2i8ta301mnh69vttnoq7j5g@4ax.com> <20240423113649.307e62be@jrenewsid.jretrading.com> <m3rk2j9mt4f87hjrlfdssvqvq3l0iotvog@4ax.com> <20240425161313.6944b48a@jrenewsid.jretrading.com> <t4vn2jd59ledro1k45hhb0lujq42dpn786@4ax.com> <l93ojpFkm2tU1@mid.individual.net> <og0q2jpokbula7cgaisi1h48jkenjm3mf4@4ax.com> <v0j55f$e81c$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:00 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:21:19 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
<tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 27/04/2024 14:50, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:42:49 +0100, alan_m <junk@admac.myzen.co.uk>
>> wrote:

>>> Where friends live the local police and crime commissioner (or what ever
>>> they call the political elected official) suggested in a letter sent to
>>> all residents that the public should take more responsibly for
>>> preventing crime. This was prior to him having public meetings to
>>> reassure the public that policing in the rural area was improving. In
>>> these public meetings he was asked on more than one occasion if his
>>> words in the letter was the go-ahead to set up local vigilantly groups
>>> if the police didn't respond to reported crime. His response was to
>>> leave everything to the Police.
>>>
>>> This is in an area where the Police are seldom seen and seldom respond
>>> to (property or farm vehicle) theft and where a local social media group
>>> reports such crimes, often every day.
>>
>> The only thing you can expect to get from the police is a crime
>> number. Like every other public service that government is responsible
>> for, policing has gone down the shitter. Rishi's priorities lie
>> elsewhere - abroad in fact (doing the bidding of his Globalist
>> controllers).
>
>The same ones pulling The Queer Harmer's, strings...

Yes, indeed. In fact that pudgy-faced freak from the WEF Klaus Schwab
just can't resist boasting about how he runs everything from the
shadows and has "penetrated" several Western governments. Seems to
think he's some sort of Bond villain. He's not kidding, though.

Re: OT: 4k video

<hk0t2jlctd9n3u0om9qkoidef9oc96297s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=129526&group=uk.d-i-y#129526

From: cd@notformail.com (Cursitor Doom)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 18:08:39 +0100
References: <sh1gfk-9rgv1.ln1@esprimo.zbmc.eu> <pAdVN.1532$%ZGd.574@fx44.iad> <v05f07$t7cf$5@dont-email.me> <movc2jl0lth2ae3n1k36eohdpj93cane10@4ax.com> <nb1d2j19t2jdfap7oblm4pv4ra5cc3ott7@4ax.com> <j13f2j9kklt2i8ta301mnh69vttnoq7j5g@4ax.com> <20240423113649.307e62be@jrenewsid.jretrading.com> <m3rk2j9mt4f87hjrlfdssvqvq3l0iotvog@4ax.com> <20240425161313.6944b48a@jrenewsid.jretrading.com> <v0fmgp$3ihdj$1@dont-email.me> <sfbXN.4748$MIS3.30@fx11.ams1>
 by: Cursitor Doom - Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:08 UTC

On Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:13:43 +0100, Sam Plusnet <not@home.com> wrote:

>On 26-Apr-24 8:52, Paul wrote:
>> But the elements of your vigilantism, the offenses you committed there,
>> are quite a lot higher up the criminal totem pole. You'll be charged,
>> and the penalty will mean living in a cell "with the people you hate".
>> Which is quite a punishment, as it were.
>
>But, punishment for which party?
>
>(Both, I suppose.)

In due course, you two wankers (or your offspring, if you were able to
find any woman to accept your defective sperm) will die as a direct
result of your willful ignorance.

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / Re: OT: 4k video

Pages:12