Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.fan.heinlein
From: a425couple@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: In Defense of FTL travel
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 09:25:45 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 16:25 UTC

The physicist Sabin Hossenfelder has a YouTube channel, and her latest
episode is "I think faster than light travel is possible. Here's why."
Mostly she explains and argues against the usual arguments from special
relativity, with a passing suggestion that although she doesn't believe
that the recent UFO observations are extraterrestrial aliens, it can't
be completely ruled out, and that her solution to the Fermi Problem is
that we are too boring. I usually find her quite entertaining.

Possibly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-jIplX6Wjw
will work.

I do not think it will work.

arts / alt.fan.heinlein / In Defense of FTL travel