Money is the root of all wealth.

arts / alt.tv.survivor / Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding

SubjectAuthor
* Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's weddingBrian Smith
+* Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's weddingRick
|`- Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's weddingBrian Smith
`* Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's weddingEmanuel Berg
 `* Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's weddingRick
  `- Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's weddingEmanuel Berg

1
Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding

<v0ibb6$8hp7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1670&group=alt.tv.survivor#1670

From: dcg_brian@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Subject: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 02:00:34 -0600
 by: Brian Smith - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 08:00 UTC

Looks like Adam got married today. Tweet from Jessica.

Millennials vs. GenX #Survivor reunion. Thinking of those who aren't
with us today ❤️🪽

https://twitter.com/jessicalewis89/status/1784070614724248013

--
Brian

Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding

<v0j6ph$ejj1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1671&group=alt.tv.survivor#1671

From: rick@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Subject: Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 11:49:03 -0400
 by: Rick - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 15:49 UTC

"Brian Smith" wrote in message news:v0ibb6$8hp7$1@dont-email.me...

>Looks like Adam got married today. Tweet from Jessica.
>
>Millennials vs. GenX #Survivor reunion. Thinking of those who aren't with
>us today ❤️🪽
>
>https://twitter.com/jessicalewis89/status/1784070614724248013

Wow, that's amazing that so many people from that season were able to
attend, assuming those are all cast members aside from the bride. I
recognized Hannah and Zeke instantly, and then after a few minutes figured
out maybe 6 or 7 others from the cast. Many look familiar but I can't
recall their names.

I'm sure the remark about those who weren't present referred to Sunday, who
was one of those who have passed away and who I know had a big impact on
much of the cast.

--

Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding

<87r0eqd9zj.fsf@dataswamp.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1674&group=alt.tv.survivor#1674

From: incal@dataswamp.org (Emanuel Berg)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:52:00 +0200
 by: Emanuel Berg - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:52 UTC

Brian Smith wrote:

> Looks like Adam got married today. Tweet from Jessica.
>
> Millennials vs. GenX #Survivor reunion. Thinking of those
> who aren't with us today ❤️🪽

She means people who are dead or not present at the reunion?

One dead from that season I learned here in this newsgroup, Sunday.

https://people.com/tv/survivor-sunday-burquest-dead-of-cancer-at-age-50/

RIP

That was a good season BTW!

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal

Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding

<v0je52$gcdp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1675&group=alt.tv.survivor#1675

From: rick@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:54:40 -0400
 by: Rick - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 17:54 UTC

"Emanuel Berg" wrote in message news:87r0eqd9zj.fsf@dataswamp.org...

>Brian Smith wrote:
>
>> Looks like Adam got married today. Tweet from Jessica.
>>
>> Millennials vs. GenX #Survivor reunion. Thinking of those
>> who aren't with us today ❤️🪽
>
>She means people who are dead or not present at the reunion?
>
>One dead from that season I learned here in this newsgroup, Sunday.
>
> https://people.com/tv/survivor-sunday-burquest-dead-of-cancer-at-age-50/
>
>RIP
>
>That was a good season BTW!

It was definitely a good season, and one where I thought most of the way
David was going to win. But oddly, in looking at a list of cast members
right now, I have no recollection of Ken, who apparently finished tied with
Hannah for second. I remember Adam, of course, and David, Hannah, Zeke,
Chris, Bret, Michaela, Sunday and perhaps a few others - but I am drawing a
complete blank on Ken. For whatever reason, he apparently made no lasting
impression on me at all.

--

Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding

<87o79ud6o0.fsf@dataswamp.org>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1676&group=alt.tv.survivor#1676

From: incal@dataswamp.org (Emanuel Berg)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 20:03:43 +0200
 by: Emanuel Berg - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 18:03 UTC

Rick wrote:

> It was definitely a good season, and one where I thought
> most of the way David was going to win. But oddly, in
> looking at a list of cast members right now, I have no
> recollection of Ken, who apparently finished tied with
> Hannah for second. I remember Adam, of course, and David,
> Hannah, Zeke, Chris, Bret, Michaela, Sunday and perhaps
> a few others - but I am drawing a complete blank on Ken.

Ken was a really fit, photo model guy in his early 30s.

His game was the "with honor and integrity" boasting, which,
because we didn't see it for some time, felt exotic.

Yes, he was a bit like Coach but without the really
creative/excentric narcissism, and in much better
physical shape.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal

Re: Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding

<v0jj6s$hapg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1679&group=alt.tv.survivor#1679

From: dcg_brian@hotmail.com (Brian Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.survivor
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 13:20:58 -0600
 by: Brian Smith - Sat, 27 Apr 2024 19:20 UTC

On 4/27/2024 9:49 AM, Rick wrote:
> "Brian Smith"  wrote in message news:v0ibb6$8hp7$1@dont-email.me...
>>
>> Looks like Adam got married today. Tweet from Jessica.
>>
>> Millennials vs. GenX  #Survivor reunion. Thinking of those who aren't
>> with us today ❤️🪽
>>
>> https://twitter.com/jessicalewis89/status/1784070614724248013
>>

> Wow, that's amazing that so many people from that season were able to
> attend, assuming those are all cast members aside from the bride.  I
> recognized Hannah and Zeke instantly, and then after a few minutes
> figured out maybe 6 or 7 others from the cast.  Many look familiar but I
> can't recall their names.

If you read through the thread there's some mentions of who was not
there and who looks different.It is amazing that after so many years
that the cast is still that close.

> I'm sure the remark about those who weren't present referred to Sunday,
> who was one of those who have passed away and who I know had a big
> impact on much of the cast.

You're probably right.

--
Brian

arts / alt.tv.survivor / Millennials vs. GenX reunion at Adam's wedding