There is no royal road to geometry. -- Euclid

arts / rec.music.gdead / Re: DMT CARTS | DMT VAPE PENS | NN DMT CARTS | SCHWIFTY LABS DMT CARTRIDGE

SubjectAuthor
* DMT CARTS | DMT VAPE PENS | NN DMT CARTS | SCHWIFTY LABS DMT CARTRIDGEpsychedelic shroms
`- DMT CARTS | DMT VAPE PENS | NN DMT CARTS | SCHWIFTY LABSBand Beyond Youall

1
DMT CARTS | DMT VAPE PENS | NN DMT CARTS | SCHWIFTY LABS DMT CARTRIDGE

<d7550aff-4389-475d-9845-7142cec3ff3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1644&group=rec.music.gdead#1644

Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 08:02:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DMT CARTS | DMT VAPE PENS | NN DMT CARTS | SCHWIFTY LABS DMT CARTRIDGE
From: psychedelicshroms@gmail.com (psychedelic shroms)
 by: psychedelic shroms - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 16:02 UTC

DMT (N, N-Dimethyltryptamine) is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug that occurs naturally in many plant species which have been used in religious practices and rituals. It is also referred to as the “spirit molecule” due to the intense psychedelic skill.
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-cartridge-1ml-deadhead-chemist/

Other names for it are businessman’s trip, businessman’s special, fantasia, and 45-minute psychosis. DMT is the active ingredient in ayahuasca. Traditional South American brewed tea. and is used for its psychoactive, hallucinogenic effects. “Spiritual insight” is one of the most commonly reported positive side effects of the drug. The main effect of DMT is psychological. And with intense visual and aural psychedelic, euphoria, and an altered sense of space, body, also time.

DMT is the active part in ayahuasca, an old South American brewed tea, And is used for its psychoactive Also psychedelic things. “Spiritual insight” But one of the most commonly stated positive side effects of the drug.
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-cartridge-1ml-deadhead-chemist/

Schwifty Labs  DMT (Cartridge) .5mL
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/schwifty-labs-dmt-cartridge-1ml/

Schwifty Labs DMT .5ML pen is the over double capacity version of the original! Our .5ml pen contains 350mg of N,N-DMT, and is capable of delivering the most absolute blast off''' possible.

No other product compares to Schwifty Labs DMT. Get yours today!

-350mg N,N-DMT
-.5ml ceramic cartridge
-510 threaded, fits any battery/pen
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/schwifty-labs-dmt-cartridge-1ml/

other useful links
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-cartridge-1ml-deadhead-chemist/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-cartridge-5ml-deadhead-chemist/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-1ml-purecybin-700mg-dmt/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-5ml-purecybin-300mg-dmt/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/puff-boyz-nn-dmt-5ml400mg-cartridge-grape/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/puff-boyz-nn-dmt-5ml400mg-cartridge-original/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/5-meo-dmtcartridge-5ml-mmd-cosmo/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/nn-dmtcartridge-1ml-800mg-mmd-cosmo/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/nn-dmtcartridge-400mg-mmd-cosmo/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/5-meo-dmtcartridge-1ml-deadhead-chemist/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/schwifty-labs-dmt-cartridge-1ml/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/schwifty-labs-5-meo-dmtcartridge-1ml/
https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/5meodmt-5-mushcan-1-300x300/

Re: DMT CARTS | DMT VAPE PENS | NN DMT CARTS | SCHWIFTY LABS DMT CARTRIDGE

<k1knbuFb7vkU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1647&group=rec.music.gdead#1647

From: emailTHIS@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Subject: Re: DMT CARTS | DMT VAPE PENS | NN DMT CARTS | SCHWIFTY LABS
DMT CARTRIDGE
Date: 4 Jan 2023 07:15:11 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:15 UTC

psychedelic shroms <psychedelicshroms@gmail.com> wrote:
> DMT (N, N-Dimethyltryptamine) is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug that
> occurs naturally in many plant species which have been used in religious
> practices and rituals. It is also referred to as the “spirit molecule”
> due to the intense psychedelic skill.
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-cartridge-1ml-deadhead-chemist/
>
> Other names for it are businessman’s trip, businessman’s special,
> fantasia, and 45-minute psychosis. DMT is the active ingredient in
> ayahuasca. Traditional South American brewed tea. and is used for its
> psychoactive, hallucinogenic effects. “Spiritual insight” is one of the
> most commonly reported positive side effects of the drug. The main effect
> of DMT is psychological. And with intense visual and aural psychedelic,
> euphoria, and an altered sense of space, body, also time.
>
> DMT is the active part in ayahuasca, an old South American brewed tea,
> And is used for its psychoactive Also psychedelic things. “Spiritual
> insight” But one of the most commonly stated positive side effects of the drug.
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-cartridge-1ml-deadhead-chemist/
>
> Schwifty Labs  DMT (Cartridge) .5mL
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/schwifty-labs-dmt-cartridge-1ml/
>
> Schwifty Labs DMT .5ML pen is the over double capacity version of the
> original! Our .5ml pen contains 350mg of N,N-DMT, and is capable of
> delivering the most absolute blast off''' possible.
>
> No other product compares to Schwifty Labs DMT. Get yours today!
>
> -350mg N,N-DMT
> -.5ml ceramic cartridge
> -510 threaded, fits any battery/pen
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/schwifty-labs-dmt-cartridge-1ml/
>
> other useful links
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-cartridge-1ml-deadhead-chemist/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-cartridge-5ml-deadhead-chemist/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-1ml-purecybin-700mg-dmt/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/dmt-5ml-purecybin-300mg-dmt/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/puff-boyz-nn-dmt-5ml400mg-cartridge-grape/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/puff-boyz-nn-dmt-5ml400mg-cartridge-original/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/5-meo-dmtcartridge-5ml-mmd-cosmo/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/nn-dmtcartridge-1ml-800mg-mmd-cosmo/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/nn-dmtcartridge-400mg-mmd-cosmo/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/5-meo-dmtcartridge-1ml-deadhead-chemist/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/schwifty-labs-dmt-cartridge-1ml/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/schwifty-labs-5-meo-dmtcartridge-1ml/
> https://psychedelicshroms.com/product/5meodmt-5-mushcan-1-300x300/

d00d:

1) You probably don’t have to spam and explain the definitions and uses of
any of these substances to anyone here, and;

2) You’re only raising your profile in an unwanted way, on many counts, by
posting here.

So please tell you and your friends to please stop: Leave us off your
crossposts. Thanks.

arts / rec.music.gdead / Re: DMT CARTS | DMT VAPE PENS | NN DMT CARTS | SCHWIFTY LABS DMT CARTRIDGE